Start by marking “Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)” as Want to Read:
Eye of the Storm (Storm, #2)

Eye of the Storm (Storm #2)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  256 ratings  ·  47 reviews
Evie Taylor loves her life in Boston, running her bookstore and café, but an accident has made it so she needs to return home to take care of her grandmother. With extra time on her hands, she decides to start looking for the monster that haunts her best friend’s nightmares. A chain of events starts no one could see coming.

When the last person she ever expects shows up an
Published February 18th 2014 by M. Stratton

To ask other readers questions about Eye of the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye of the Storm

Shay
Anne Allen
OMG!!! I need " Caught In The Storm!!! This series just gets better and better!! I loved getting to know Evie and Anthony! Lots of suspense and romance and much more! I can not wait to see what happens next! Keep the books coming M. Stratton!
YaYa
Gaaaahhhhhhh *finds frying pan and throws it at M. Stratton*

*An Arc was received by the author in return for an honest opinion*
Sassy Savvy Fabulous
I loved Eye Of The Storm. In fact, I enjoyed it more than the first book of the series, which is a feat. This book was thrilling and action packed, two musts in any good read. It kept me on my toes so much that putting it down was not an option.

Evie is a wonderfully independent and passionate woman. The banter between her and her family and friends was fabulous and kept me reading. Anthony is positively swoon-worthy. The things he endures breaks my heart.

This book is not a stand alone. You must
Melanie (Sassy Divas BB & HS Promo) Charlesworth
Kept me on the edge of my seat!

I have been looking forward to reading the sequel the After the Storm ever since I read and reviewed it for Stories & Swag in January. Since I didn't read the synopsis, I was at first, a bit disappointed that it wasn't a continuation of Lexi and Noah's POV, but was from Lexi's best friend Evie's and Anthony's, the man that Lexi wrongly sent to jail for rape, and the elusive, evil, and crazy as hell Jeremy's POVs.

While Lexi and Noah are away on their honeymoon,
Adrian
What a creepy thriller!!! The first book in this series was pretty creepy, but was more of a romance. This one is more of a mystery with a little romance thrown in. I don't read too many mystery/thrillers. That being said, this book was awesome!! I love Evie, she's strong, spunky, sassy and loyal. She goes through Hell to help find the psychopath who stalked and almost killed her best friend. Along the way she hooks up with Anthony, who was sent to prison because of the crazy serial killer. Evie ...more
Summer's Book Blog
*ARC KINDLY PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR FOR AN HONEST REVIEW*

M. Stratton - YOU. ARE. A. GODDESS. !

Another amazing book by this brilliant author!

Wow I thought After the Storm was dark, this has nothing on it, waaay more. We got a lot more suspense, grit and darkness with this one and I was biting my nails down like a woman possessed (and will be hear some not so kind words my manicurist!)

It starts off with a glimpse of what Jeremy has been doing since we last saw him.

It has all the signature element
Reen
Book 2 of the Storm series.
This book is about Evie, Lexie's best friend and Anthony. Anthony was wrongly imprisoned for Lexie's attack and we find out who the real attacker was and the lengths he went to in order to frame Anthony. Lots of suspense that keeps you enthralled and a bit of a creep factor. Elvan, I think you would like this series! I can't wait to get to the next book, Caught in the Storm.
Terri Sullivan
* I received and ARC for my honest review *

In this wonderful sequel, we see Lexi and Noah come home from their honeymoon, with some great news. But while she was gone, Anthony had come to town and meets up with Lexi's best friend, Evie and the Trio.

Lexi helps Anthony track down Jeremy and find there is more to this Jeremy that meets the eye. Anthony wants to clear his name and Evie is going to help. Something inside her believes in him. Their friendship grows stronger as time passes.

Jeremy lea
Heather Young
This was a highly anticipated book for me! I couldn't wait to get to Anthony & Evie's story and I wasn't disappointed! The prologue is a great insight as to what Jeremy has been up to in the time frame from book 1 till now (9 months). And then chapter 1 starts and I'm completely drawn into this story. You get a little bit of the Troublesome Trio but this book is mainly about Evie's & Anthony. I'm terrible at giving to much away so I'm leaving with this.... GO GET THIS BOOK!!!!!! Jump on ...more
Ellen  Small (pnr book lover reviews)
It doesn't happen often enough, but eye of the storm surpassed after the storm.

After biting my nails to the quick with fear and excitement this book blew me away, I spent a lot of my time on the edge of my seat,.

The instant passionate attraction between Anthony and Evie is beautiful. I pride myself on being able to figure out plots but the twist in this book came from nowhere.

We also get to catch up with Noah and lexi always a bonus.

So don't delay get this series on your kindles, iPads etc you w
Tbird London
There was no way I thought this author could write a better book than the first one in this series, After The Storm, but she has proven me wrong. Eye Of The Storm is out of this world amazing. This book is full of angst, conflict, confusion, mystery, drama and on the edge of your seat panic and some serious romance.
Let’s break this story down for you. Jeremy Ellison was an angry man who was determined to destroy Anthony Maldono because he felt he had lost his true love to Anthony. In order to d
Jamie Rhodes
This is book two of a series. If you haven't read book one, then I suggest you read it first. Although there are different main characters it is a continuation of a mystery. Anthony has spent the last few years in jail for a crime that he didn't commit. A serial killer has used Anthony's life and looks to become him. Anthony visits the east coast to try to find this sick man. He meets with Evie. Evie is Lexi's best friend. Lexi is the woman whom was attacked in book one. She and Noah have just g ...more
Cheryl
3.5 suspenseful stars
The story continues for now married Lexi And Noah, although the center of this book is Evie, Lexie's best friend, who is trying to help find this evil maniac that is tormenting her friend's life.

In this story we meet Anthony,who was mistakenly jailed for the rape of Lexie. He was set up by Jeremy, who we find out at the end of book one had assumed Anthony's identity to set him up. You see, Jeremy is a sociopath and is out for revenge. At times this story does get a bit conf
Crissy Sutcliffe
i thought that M. Stratton could not top the first book in this series. I was mistaken! I loved this book and the twists and turns it took me on! I got frustrated with jeremy(the bad guy) quite a few times, but the rest of the characters made up for all the frustration. i honestly only put this book down once the whole time i was reading it so i could make dinner. i reccomend this series to anyone looking for a gripping love novel.
Eye Candy Bookstore
4.5 Stars

I fell in love with Lexi, Noah, and The Trio in book one, I was so excited to see where M was going to go with book two and I have to tell you, I was very happy. Book two is a continuation of book one with a few more players in the game and a new couple in the forefront.
Evie is Lexi’s best friend and Evelyn’s granddaughter, after Lexi is attacked by Jeremy (who was impersonating Anthony) she comes home to help her heal and find answers. Anthony was put away for a crime that he didn’t co
Dana Gallie
WOW! What else can I say, M Stratton kicked it out of the park with this sequel. I could not put this book down, there were so many twists and turns, laugh out loud moments (I love the troublesome trio) and a love so strong that you can't help but want them to get their happy ending.
Awesome effort M, I cannot wait for Caught in the Storm!
Betsy Graber
OMG!!! I need "Caught In The Storm" now!!! This series just gets better and hotter!!! I loved getting to know Evie and Anthony's story! This book has it all romance, suspense and much much more!! Keep them coming M. Stratton!!
Heidi Ryan
As great as the first book, After the Storm is, this book holds its own just as well. Usually in a series, the books take a certain path that is predictable. Not so with this book. I was completely surprised at where the story moved to. I loved this tale of strength, courage, and perseverance, thrown in with a whole lot of mystery and suspense, that when I sat down to read it, I could not set the book down. It had me from page one, and never let go. Usually, there would be a little retelling of ...more
Kristina
This is book 2 in The Storm Series. M. Stratton has taken suspense, romance, passion and intrigue to a whole new level. She's a remarkable storyteller.
Johnnie-Marie Howard
The story was again like the 1st in 3rd person POV which to me thanks to this story it really opened my eyes up to stories like this. The over-all story was a bit of a mystery novelish theme to it with a hint of romance almost feels as if their is more romance in this then the first novel. Hey that's ok by me I'm totally Team Anthony Love the guy he one tough guy. I can't wait to get my eyes in the next novel to see what concludes to this amazing story and what other characters I get to know mor ...more
Jennifer Diaz
review to come when published
Melanie Marsh
Eye of the Storm is the second book in M. Stratton’s The Storm series. In my opinion, it is a much better book overall than the first in the series, After the Storm. Don’t get me wrong, After the Storm was a pretty good book. I enjoyed it, and even gave it 4 stars. Eye of the Storm was just a better book. The structure of the story was very similar to its predecessor, After the Storm, but Eye was written and executed much better and was more enjoyable as a whole.

Eye of the Storm is the story of
Becky
Love, Love, Love! This was a sit on the edge my seat kind of read. I could picture the characters coming to life as I was reading this book. You never knew where or when Jeremy was going to show up. I was so caught up in this book that I hated to put it down...even to try and get some sleep.

Evie Taylor is the best friend of Lexi Matthews and the granddaughter of Evelyne Stone. One of the famous ladies in the Troublesome Trio. Evie was set out to do whatever she needed to do to try and help catch
Alicia at Mean Girls Luv Books
3.5 Stars

The creeptastic series continues. This is the 2nd book of The Storm series. If you have not read the 1st book, After the Storm, do so before reading this one. To my review, follow the following link. Do not keep reading this review, as there are spoilers to book 1.

After the Storm Review

Author M. Stratton again brings us some ultra-disturbing scenes as we follow Anthony and Evie's journey to capture Jeremy. As you'll remember, Jeremy is the serial killer who looks just like Anthony and i
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
This is book two in the Storm Series so if you haven't read book one please read it first! There is so much you need to understand from book one to fully dive into book two and understand the true power and creepiness of it!

This story focuses more around Evie Taylor, Lexi's best friend, and Anthony Maldono. Although we see most of the characters from book one again, they become the main focus. Evie contacts Anthony in hopes to join forces on the hunt for Jeremy. Evie knows he is out there and h
Alysha
M. Stratton keeps the intensity flowing through each page of Eye of the Storm, second book in the Storm Series. After bring called and rapist, murderer, and spending five years in prison, Anthony wants to get revenge on the man who made his life hell. Jeremy who looks just like Anthony decided to pay Anthony back for stealing the love of his life. Anthony was always accused of different murder of women he was close to. But always had an alibi, but when Lexi was raped by Jeremy but she accused An ...more
Crystal

In After the Storm we were introduced to Jeremy, the sick man determined on vengeance against Anthony, the man who stole the love of his life. This all brought on the circumstances that left Lexi attacked not just once, but twice. Her crime being her relationship with Anthony.

After Lexi and Noah's wedding, Evie makes a decision. She's tired of seeing her best friend looking over her shoulder, always wondering if Jeremy could be there. She's going to find Jeremy and make him pay. How is she going
Crystal

Mar 21, 2014 Sarah rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: arc
You need to read After the Storm before this one otherwise you will be completely lost. Also, you’ll want to read that one before this review or else it could be somewhat of a spoiler.

Evie runs a bookstore in Boston but has to return to Ipswich to care for her grandma after a minor accident. On the upside, she gets to spend a little extra time with her best friend, Lexi before Lexi and Noah leave for their honeymoon. While there she also plans to the search for Lexi’s attacker before he can stri
  • Freeing Tuesday (Save Me, #2)
  • Evil of Love
  • Truth or Dare (Alexander Twins, #2)
  • Matter of Choice
  • Songbird Caged (Songbird, #2)
  • Wanting Reed (Break Me, #2)
  • My Beautiful (Lifeless, #2)
  • Unspoken Promises (Unspoken, #2)
  • Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)
  • Wanted by You (Love in the City, #1)
  • Sarah Mine
  • A Changed Life
  • Under the Orange Moon (Mathews Family, #1)
  • Worth It (It, #1)
  • Sanctuary of Mine
  • Calling California (Hunter Hill University #1)
  • Before You (Before You, #1)
  • Rotten
M. Stratton is an International Amazon bestselling author in the romantic suspense and mystery suspense categories for her debut novel After the Storm. She is a self-proclaimed dork that loves to make people laugh and can trip over nothing. Her inner rock star is always on stage performing to a sold out crowd but is quiet and shy on the outside.

She lives with her husband and son in Arizona, which
More about M. Stratton...

Storm (4 books)
  • After the Storm (Storm, #1)
  • Caught in the Storm (Storm, #3)
  • The Storm Series Box Set: Includes: After the Storm, Eye of the Storm and Caught in the Storm
After the Storm (Storm, #1) Bender Caught in the Storm (Storm, #3) Fade to Black When Dreams Come True (The Star Series, #1)