Start by marking “Yours to Take (Captured and Claimed #1)” as Want to Read:
Yours to Take (Captured and Claimed #1)

Yours to Take

(Captured and Claimed #1)

From New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Cathryn Fox

One year ago, when attorney Rebecca Andrews swept into the courtroom and took control, it turned Quinn Montgomery’s world upside down. Now, seeing her name on his manifesto, old memories are awakened, not of the hard-nosed lawyer who had far too many tricks up her sleeve, but of the sensual woman who spouted l
Published January 30th 2014 by Cathryn Fox

To ask other readers questions about Yours to Take, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours to Take

Start your review of Yours to Take (Captured and Claimed #1)
Saunders
Time out - Ive read too many of these.
Erin
Feb 12, 2017 rated it did not like it
I had no idea what I was getting into with reading this one. (That's what happens when I add hundreds of books to my Nook, and leave them on there for over a year etc, I forget why I added it.) I like this author. But I wasn't particularly fond of this story.

What he did? Kidnapping.
What else he did? Rape.

At no point did she consent to anything. He took her NOT leaving as consent, however this was after he had kidnapped her etc.

She had no personality.
Not fond.
Lynda
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-books, erotic, romance
Bookfetish
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Enjoyable read, but a bit of a rip off! While I enjoyed this "teeny,tiny" novella that ended about 50 percent of the way into the book, I just couldn't help feeling it was completely overpriced at almost 1 Dollar per chapter, for 4 measly little chapters.
Julie
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: _in-an-anthology
semi-consensual DS. I feel as though I've read this book before.
Tammy Crawford
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Hot and steamy. Loved this book. Highly recommend.
Beachbaby
Apr 26, 2020 marked it as books-boxed-sets
In boxed set - "Unraveled"
Franci Neill
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
There's three books in this set - Yours to Take, Yours to Teach and Yours to Keep. I loved these books by Cathryn Fox. Because they're quick reads, my review will incorporate all three of them. While each one is a little different as the story progresses, what they all have in common is they all have a lot of steam up the pages sex and are perfect for a rainy/snowy day inside.

The books center around attorney Rebecca Andrews and Quinn Montgomery the head honcho of a company that Rebecca won a hug
Michelle
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Andrews is an uptight lawyer that her friends thinks needs a sexual awakening get away so they book her a flight to an exclusive resort and tell her not to come back until she has at least a dozen orgasms LOL! It just so happens that the flight they booked her on is the same airline that she took to court last year - and the owner Quinn Montgomery brought strange feelings out in her.

Quinn checks the daily manifest and sees that the sexy lawyer that won a law suit against him a year ago
LJT
Jan 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Thank goodness it is snowing outside because after I read Yours To Take by Cathryn Fox, I needed some fresh arctic air to cool down. If you are looking for a short, well-written erotic romance with some light BDSM, then stop your search and read this book.

Attorney Rebecca Andrews is a barracuda in the courtroom. However, when it comes to her personal life, she has never been able to find the right man to fulfill her needs. In fact, she is not even sure what she actually wants from a relationship
Angie
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Rebecca's friends give her a weekend away from work and she gets "kidnapped" by Quinn. Rebecca was a lawyer in a case against Quinn a year ago and he hasn't forgotten Rebecca. Once he realizes she has booked a flight through his company he changes the pilot and wants to give Rebecca a weekend she won't forget.
Sanet
Short, sexy and hot as hell.

Don't even get me started on the hard lush... or the mine mine mine syndrome as I like to call it.

This little short is not a romantic interlude..... more like a fuck your into submission until your mine kind a start.

loved it!!!!!
Willow Sanders
Jan 24, 2015 rated it liked it
This was so short (Im reading it as part of "Captured" - but the story was actually fairly well written and had good pacing, it didn't feel rushed. It did leave me wanting to know more about what made each character "tick" as this is more of a surface/insta attraction kind of story.
Sue Peek
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HOT! This book not only erotic, but is is good story. Lived it! Only problem is I wanted more
Mandie Trahan
Jun 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
Good short story. I wish there was more.
Jessica
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute.
Heather
Jan 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot short read. sad it ended so quickly
Deb
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wow, so exciting!! steamy HOT!! must read more by Cathryn!
Xavier Neal
May 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great read if...you enjoy her other works, are looking for a great short story, enjoy stories about billionaires, and enjoy BDSM.
Leslee Anderson
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
High on the hot dom scale
Ashley
Apr 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Good short read. Some hot love making and D/s relationship. Wish it was a little longer. But all around sexy read.
T'Odes
Apr 14, 2014 rated it did not like it
Half a star for half a book! Rubbish!
Cathy Rooney jones
May 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
short book. hard to put down Quinn and Rebecca need to find out if more happens to Rebecca
Stacie
Oct 03, 2014 rated it it was ok
Good book but was too short
Pam Batchelor
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
If your looking for a shorter hot read before bed- this is it. Rebecca and Quinn- who'd have thought? If you like BDSM this is for you.
Chrissy Dyer
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hot, Steamy, Erotic BDSM book!! Couldn't put the book down!!
Simone
Feb 22, 2014 rated it liked it
C.J.
Jun 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot read. Great chemistry between the characters. Wish it had been longer.
Golda Walker
Sep 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • Puck Me Secretly (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #1)
  • The Wright Brother
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • The Penalty Box (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #3)
  • Home Game (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #2)
  • For a Goode Time Call...(Goode Girls #1)
  • Call Me Daddy
  • Good Girl (Wicked, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Hot Asset (21 Wall Street #1)
  • Hard Sell (21 Wall Street, #2)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • Love Maker (Lonesome Cowboy #2)
  • Stroked Hard (Stroked, #3)
  • Down Under (Aussies, #2)
  • Scandalous Billionaire (Titans #4)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cathryn Fox is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, aunt and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. Cathryn lives in beautiful Nova Scotia with her husband, who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. When not writing, Cathryn can be found Skyping with her son livin ...more

Captured and Claimed (3 books)
  • Yours to Teach (Captured and Claimed #2)
  • Yours to Keep (Captured and Claimed #3)