Start by marking “Kiss Me Twice (Three Little Words, #2)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Twice (Three Little Words, #2)

Kiss Me Twice

(Three Little Words #2)

From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lauren Hawkeye comes the exhilarating conclusion to Mal, Adele and Dorian’s story—the improbable young romance that began in Three Little Words...

Adele Cavanaugh wasn’t looking for a man at all... and she found two.

Happy for the first time ever, Adele is finally moving past the tragedy that tore her world apart. But ev
Published March 17th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Twice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Twice

Brittany
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**I recieved an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review**

I loved this book! When I read the first book of the series, I wanted to see where it would lead. The thought of them having a working triad was very interesting. Thats not something you hear a lot of now a days. The history that each character has builds up their relationship and to the first part of Kiss Me Twice.

Kiss Me Twice Adele, Mal & Dorian continue on with their unconventional relationship & continue to make it
Alex
All I can say is WOW!

I didn’t think that the feelings and depth with Adele, Dorian and Mal could go deeper but I was wrong.

Reading the story from each POV allows you to become fully immersed in each character. It provides you with a raw look at how each person is dealing with their emotions, balancing the needs of the others in the relationship and maintaining their day-to-day lives.

The book is an amazing story of three people that share an unusual love relationship and are seeking to achieve
Anita Byars
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

This is the sequel to " Three Little Words " so you need to read that first.

Mal, Dorian and Adele's relationship continues to evolve. Mal and Dorian started there "Triad" because of their feelings for Adele but there is a growing attraction between them that is getting harder to ignore. The sizzling sex scene are also transforming into more. They all have very strong feelings for each other but no one has yet to say what they feel.
Loved reading the stor
Gale
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Hawkeye did it again with Kiss Me Twice, Part 1. She made me care about Mal, Dorian and Adele (from a previous book, too). She made me want to know the rest of the story. She made me invested in the outcome of this book. I can't wait for part two. Lauren writes such a deep, intricate, loving story that I am always ready to read something of hers, no matter how long I have to wait. Kiss Me Twice Part 1 is another great read, one that you won’t want to miss. It is deep, it is gritty, and it ...more
Jessica Call
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hotness!! This first installment is totally hot and they are all struggling to figure out their relationship. Each of them are having their own issues and insecurities and their pasts popping up possibly threatening what they have. Dorian sexy rocker man Mal sexy law student and Adele who's past haunts her everyday and she's desperately trying to move on from it and live her life. These two men she feels are healing her but when life starts happening and things start heating up and the pres ...more
Kathy
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC eBook in exchange for an honest review. The threesome between Adele, Mal & Dorian that developed in "Three Little Words" continues in this steamy erotic sequel. Lauren Hawkeye realistically addresses the confusion these three individuals experience as they each deal with their own insecurities regarding their unconventional romance. I have to admit that there were times the kink level was a little too much for me and I was uncomfortable with this relationship but I kept on ...more
Judy C
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nessa
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
In this sequel to Three Little Words, we continue the story of Mal, Dorian, and Adele, who all have their demons to fight singularly, but in their triad make the perfect team. While this is only Part 1, with A LOT of surprises and one hell of a cliffhanger, I'm highly anticipating Part 2!!! If you're a fan of Lauren Hawkeye, get this book and read it! Also, if you haven't read Three Little Words, get that as well. You won't be disappointed!!!
LE Jones
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving the story, hating the cliffhanger

I just recently stumbled across this series. I'm a big fan of menace, so this has been right up my alley. The characters are great, flaws and all. Just a warning...this booklets into a little dominance/submission with some bondage. So if that's not your thing, bypass it. Right now I'm going to buy the next book, cause I hate those cliffhangers.
Tracy Buttles
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Kiss Me Twice Part 1 (Three Little Words) by Lauren Hawkeye
** I received an ARC from the Author in exchange for my honest review.**
Fantastic continuation of a heartwarming, super hot love story. Loved the fact that we get to hear the story from each characters view point. Cannot wait to see where Part 2 leads these three great characters.
Karie Gibson
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot as hell

I've never had a menage relationship but this will make you consider it. Adele never thought she could love two men at once but it happened. Mal had never looked at another man until Dorian. Dorian never thought he would either but he was falling for Mal. Can these three find their way or will it end before it really begins?
Janet Follett onorato
Adele, Mal, and Dorian are now a couple/triad but they still have issues to work through. Can three really work in a world full of twos?. As Three Little Words heads for the big time what does that mean to their relationship? It's a wild ride and I just can't wait to see where it leads!

Leigh Ann
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. The female character has some deep issues to face. The male characters are helping her reclaim her life. There is a cliff hanger at the end... But the good news is the sequel is coming out at the end of September.
Hannah
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a cliffhanger! I throughly enjoyed the mix of the three! Will her past mess this up? The chemistry will suck you in and leave you wanting more. My favorite? Who could chose, Dorian or Mal? Will Dorian really cheat?? I am in suspense!
Wendy Hodges
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great concept, theres probably many woman out there that fantasize what it would be like to be loved by 2 men. this shows how it could work
Liz
Sep 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rock
A great quick read. I loved the first instalment and couldn't wait for the follow up. The interaction of the characters in their unusual relationship added an interesting dimension to the book.
April
Jun 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
There's nothing to read paid for book and it's only 3 pages don't know what's wrong never had this happen before. Would like this resolved!
Jamie  Leigh
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love this series. its dark, dirty, with a little bit of suspense! & thecharacters are amazingly flawed!
Shelly Bell
Oct 04, 2014
Rachel
Oct 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Lauren Hawkeye/ Lauren Jameson never imagined that she'd wind up telling stories for a living... though when she looks back, it's easy to see that she's the only one who is surprised. Always "the kid who read all the time", Lauren made up stories about her favorite characters once she'd finished a book... and once spent an entire year narrating her own life internally. No, really. But where she wa ...more

Three Little Words (4 books)
  • Three Little Words (Three Little Words, #1)
  • One Wild Ride (Three Little Words, #1.5)
  • Kiss Me Twice Part 2 (Three Little Words #2.5)