Start by marking “Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)

Maybe Someday

(Maybe #1)

4.30  ·  Rating details ·  148,152 ratings  ·  16,048 reviews
Featuring songs from Griffin Peterson!
Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble - she's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life.
But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble bursts. The myst
Published March 18th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Ltd

To ask other readers questions about Maybe Someday, please sign up.
Stephanie Its on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see…moreIts on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see the epilogue.

·  148,152 ratings  ·  16,048 reviews

Aestas Book Blog

Once again, Colleen Hoover has delivered an emotionally charged masterpiece that will capture your heart! Maybe Someday is not your typical romance but I promise you, it is one of the most deeply passionate and uniquely beautiful books I have ever read.

Pure perfection! 5++ stars!!

“I never realized how powerful desire could be. It consumes every part of you, enhancing your senses by a million. When you’re in the moment… all you can do is focus on the person in front of you.”

Maybe Someday wa
RJ
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister

*5 out-of-the-box stars!*

Maybe Someday I'll come across a Colleen Hoover book that doesn't knock my socks off and push me to scope out life from a profound perspective ... But I highly doubt it.

So shots all around, for another CoHo favorite!

(The power of pine-sol, baby.)

What I love most about Colleen Hoover books, in conjunction with her beautifully mapped out stories, is the fact that none of them are the same. They're all so richly unique to one another and each one becomes something I've hon
Emily May

I am conducting what I'm shelving as a "New Adult (NA) Experiment". I'm going to work my way through some of the popular New Adult books and see if I can weed out the crap and hopefully find some surprising gems. Here's hoping!

You know, I promised myself something before starting this book: either I would decide it wasn't for me and DNF it without a review, or I would be pleasantly surprised and continue to the end and write a glowing oh-my-I-can't-believe-it positive review. Neither actually ha
Christy
Apr 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Someday stars!!!

photo 05dfbd8e-5c7e-4db9-8907-ec18df5978a7_zps763bc0be.jpg
Maybe not right now. Maybe not tomorrow. But maybe someday.

Colleen Hoover is one of those authors that never disappoints. I don’t think she has it in her to write anything other than perfection. I loved every chapter, every page, every word of Maybe Someday.

Sydney and Ridge’s story was so different, so original, and due to the nature of the story, it’s going to be hard to review. I’m going to hide all my spoilers, and I would highly recommend NOT reading any of them unless
Lola
description
Sydney did go through all of these emotional states because of Ridge.

I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing…but there sure was a lot of drama in this story. I didn’t see much of the exterior world or even the music industry. It almost felt like Ridge being apart of a music group was not even the reality since not much actually proved it, except for him playing guitar, writing songs and sharing some related info with his brother who was in of the group as well..

Ridge is a good guy, really. He’s lo
Angela
"I need someone who is willing to watch me brave the ocean and then dare me not to drown..."

First off December has been the month for good reads. Everything has been so good! Second I've been on a total Colleen Hoover kick. Third I think going into a book completely blank and with the smallest amount of information about the novel is the way to go.
I picked up Maybe Someday only knowing that it was a story about a girl who falls in love with her musician neighbors and I assumed they hit it of
Christine Riccio
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one, as I do with every Hoover book. Here's my full review/booktalk: http://youtu.be/2ZlpemVqyuk
Rebecca
Me when finding out about Colleen Hoover's new book:

photo laptopdance_zpsf4f51978.gif

photo thisisthebestdayofmylife_zpsb090aa01.gif

buddy elf scream photo willferralomg_zpsf6e44a83.gif

This is now me waiting for the book to come out:

photo waiting_zpse866d497.gif
jessica
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
shot through the heart and this book is to blame. it gives love a real name.
a real, painfully heart-wrenching, delicately raw, tenderly hopeful name.

this is my fifth CoHo book and she is 5/5 on making me ugly cry. ugh. every. single. time. her stories and words make me uncontrollably weep with every emotion i had no idea i was capable of feeling. goodness, this woman. what gets me is how unique and different each of her books are. romance books can feel a little formulaic to me, but i never kno
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Re-read but this time I'm listening to it.
First reading was 2014
Second time was 2018
#UltimateReadingChallenge

For the January re-read challenge I decided to listen to Maybe Someday. This time I was able to relax more while listening to it since I knew the final outcome.

Hearing Zachary Webber voice bring to life the story was an audible pleasure.

Maybe Someday is an amazing standalone. There are some moments that will make you gasp and others that will make you hold your breath. Experience all
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arcs
description

This love triangle is different from others I have read because there isn’t a villain or an unworthy person in the equation. All three characters’ feelings are equal and relevant and although we are only privied to two povs throughout the story, the third person’s side is felt throughout.

”It’s not so easy when you’re trying to win a war against the heart.”

Ridge is a work at home computer guy who song writes for his brother’s band Sounds of Cedar. He is in a five year relationship with Maggie,
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
How can two people who both have such good intentions end up with feelings, derived from all the goodness, that are so incredibly bad?

I thought is book was really sweet. I mean there were a lot of things that got on my nerves but it all worked out in the end.

****SOME SPOILERS****

Sydney meets Ridge by listening to him play his guitar on his balcony every day. She sits on hers and he sits on his across the way. Ridge has been having trouble writing his lyrics for the band and he sees Sydney sin
Mo
Jun 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is my third book by Ms Hoover. I loved Hopeless. Was not too keen on Slammed. Yeah, saw all the rave reviews for this one and thought to myself will I? Still had a bit on the Amazon gift voucher…. Cos it’s not cheap for an e-book. You UK buyers are getting it for a bargain at your price. I buy on .com so it was a bit more.

“Hey, heart. Are you listening?
You and I are officially at war.”

I saw the rev
Kayla at MyBookMuse
REVIEW:

There is no doubt that Colleen Hoover can write any amazing novel. The development and interaction between Sydney and Ridge was pure magic. Their method of communicating with each other felt like a language meant only for Sydney and Ridge and I felt like a fly on the wall playing witness to their romance. One of elements of this novel that I appreciated was the lyrics. I usually cringe when I read lyrics in books because they come off so cheesy and unrealistic but not with Maybe Someday.
peachygirl
Maybe someday I'll forget that I read a sorry piece of literature where the writer tried to poetise cheating, but today I'm so pissed that I'm gonna rant to my heart's content.

Ms. Mary Sue Sydney can't decide if she should feel guilty about carrying on with Ridge while he's in a relationship with someone else or revel in her new found love. Inspite of repeatedly dissing her bestfriend for sleeping with her ex. Hypocrite much?
Ridge can't decide if he should stay with his girlfriend of 5 years o
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 - They can't all be a winner - stars

I'm sad I didn't love it but oh well.....

Ok now don't get me wrong this book was written great and I still love me some CoHo, but this was not by any means my favorite CoHo book.....Maybe its my fault for not reading the blurb bc I didn't care since it was a new CoHo book but I actually considered DNF because I saw where this book was headed and its one of my pet peeves.

“Nothing in my life has ever felt so good, yet hurt so achingly bad.”

angry photo tumblr_mezxkuJ0L51rq8x5s_zpsc36db54b.gif

I kept hopin
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Originally posted at Stay Bookish

Here’s the thing: I’m a huge fan of Colleen Hoover- a tremendously HUGE fan. I’m in love with everything she writes and I’d basically buy anything she puts her name on. Colleen is high on my favorite author list and I’ve adored every single one of her books, especially this latest one, Maybe Someday.

Saying I was excited to read Maybe Someday would be quite the understatement. I basically counted down the days until it was released and no one would ever understand
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Go get it!! >> http://amzn.to/1i6jCev <<

If you've read this already, go HERE for the epilogue written in a secondary character's POV. Password is the last word of the last chapter of the book.

4 STARS

description

Without a doubt, this book dealt a powerful blow to my feels and is one of the most emotionally charged stories I’ve read this year! Whenever I see a Colleen Hoover book, I know to brace myself for a story that builds up in intensity and showcases unique plot twists. Her stories are alwa
Samantha
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-2015
I inhale read this in one sitting.
I highly recommend listening to the soundtrack along with the book.
This is for fans of the slow-burn, angst-filled romance. This book deals with a delicate situation in a realistic and complex way. I adored it.
Ninoska Goris
Catarina
4 Beautiful Stars.

Sydney finds out that her boyfriend of two years is a cheater so she accepts help from her neighbor, Ridge.
Ridge and Sydney connect trough music and soon very strong feelings starts to develop between them.
But life always gets in the way and things aren’t always easy: there will be major obstacles, hearts they don’t want to break… and heartbreaking beautiful songs.

description

Let me just start by saying that I love Colleen Hoover. She is an amazing writer and there isn’t one book of he
Ash Wednesday
May 01, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nicholas Sparks fans
2 STARS
People don’t get to choose who they fall in love with. They only get to choose who they stay in love with.

Well if there’s one good thing I can say about Colleen Hoover at this point in my reading canon, there is something about the way she writes that allows me to finish her book in a day. There’s an ease in the way she tells a story, a manner that keeps my attention even when I don’t like what is going on. I can’t seem to look away, even when half the time I’m alternating between wanti
♥Rachel♥
Well I guess I'm the odd duck here because I didn't like this. The only reason I'm rating it 2 stars and not 1 is because I did like how it ended, mostly. I completely lost respect for Ridge with his treatment of both women. Mostly Sydney, though.
Whitney Atkinson

I'm slowly beginning to think that Colleen Hoover just isn't for me. I don't understand the hype behind her whatsoever. The only good thing about this book was that it was fast-paced. That, and it had a cool twist that would be a spoiler to tell you, but if you've read it, you know what I mean and I really liked that aspect of it. But this book was just entirely too angsty. I hate that cheating is such a common trope used in New Adult, and although it may be realistic, it's OBNOXIOUS. I
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

A 4.38 average on Goodreads, you say? Yeah, that sounds about par for the course on books I rate 1 Star. Now, before everyone goes all cuckoo crazy I need to ask a favor . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Don’t tar and feather me just yet. I’m actually one of you and have fangirled over CoHo in the past (see EXHIBIT A). In fact, the only story I didn’t like was Never Never and that was more because it was a serial (which I hate) and it didn’t have enough storyl
Anna
Once again .... Colleen Hoover just blew my mind !!!

Loved this book so much! Even though I was in conflict while I devoured this whole .... This story was amazing.

Review to come !

I have the songs ready HURRY please ❤I went a little Griffin crazy. Downloaded all the songs !!!! I can't help it I immediately associate him with HOLDER ❤

This YouTube video links it all ❤❤ swoon

I'm wondering how many of the 10,000 plus views are ME

Swoon. Swoon. Swoon. Favorite author ever
Hailey (Hailey in Bookland)
So beautiful and amazing. I was a little unsure through the middle but I honestly adored it. Wow.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 AMAZING STARS

"It's you"
"My heart..wants you."

OMG I don't know what to say except that this book was amazing!!I loved it so much,I honestly couldn't stop reading it!I cried,I laughed,my heart was broken and then in the end I was happy!There are so many emotions!This book make me feel like I'm a part of this book!!This is one of the best book I've ever read!! This one will stay with you forever!!

In this story we have a love triangle but it's so different there isn't a bad person whom you w
Marnie
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ugh, screw everything I have previously said about this book. I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART. I will do a full review of my present thoughts ASAP.
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - 4. Abs: Kap. 15-21 2 27 Jan 17, 2018 04:45PM
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - 3. Abs: Kap. 9-14 4 26 Jan 15, 2018 04:22PM
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - 2. Abs: Kap. 5-8 4 28 Jan 13, 2018 05:14PM
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - 1. Abs.: Kap. 1-4 15 45 Jan 13, 2018 01:22PM
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - Allgemeiner Austausch & Teilnehmer 39 63 Jan 07, 2018 12:16PM
Mitlesezentrale: Maybe Someday - 5. Abs.: Kap. 22-Ende 3 29 Jan 07, 2018 03:50AM
Ridge Or Warren ? 3 72 Dec 15, 2017 07:40AM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Emancipating Andie
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Flat-Out Matt (Flat-Out Love, #1.5)
  • Love, in English (Love, in English, #1)
  • Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2)
  • Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)
  • Finding Eden
  • Black Lies
  • A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far, #1)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
  • Sweet Thing (Sweet Thing, #1)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

Maybe (2 books)
  • Maybe Now (Maybe, #2)
“Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective.” 1969 likes
“We try so hard to hide everything we're really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.” 1115 likes