Start by marking “Vegas follows you home” as Want to Read:
Vegas follows you home

Vegas follows you home

"We are going to Vegas. We are going to Vegas!" They used the damn Blue's Clues theme music to their lyrics.

Olivia Harlow
It's a trip with friends. A single girl's celebratory getaway. Olivia Harlow finishes the biggest job she's been offered since starting Harlow Cakes, her custom and specialty cake shop and bakery. So, it's a Vegas weekend for Olivia, the level headed,
Published January 20th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Vegas follows you home, please sign up.
Sadie Grubor Believe it or not, I did not plan on a Mercedes and Alfonso story. However, after I completed VEGAS I got asked about them a lot, which did lead me to…moreBelieve it or not, I did not plan on a Mercedes and Alfonso story. However, after I completed VEGAS I got asked about them a lot, which did lead me to really start thinking about their story.

There is a short outline together for them, BUT the story would be quite different from VEGAS and it's not fully hashed out. This means that it could come to fruition, but it may not.

At the moment, the characters from my Falling Stars Series are speaking louder than Mercedes and Alfonso. :) But... I won't say never.

BTW.... sorry this response took so long. I never see these questions and Goodreads never alerts me. It's so frustrating.(less)

Start your review of Vegas follows you home
Sadie Grubor
May 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
I am proud of this story and the characters. Not everyone will love the story or the main characters and while I wish everyone did, I - unfortunately - cannot please every single reader.

If you enjoy this story GREAT! If not, I am sorry this story wasn't a fit for you and hope you find something more fitting to your preferences.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts. So, don't be afraid to leave a low rated review...Just remember to please be constructive with your criticism and not mean/bullying.

Jody Pardo
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oliva Harlow, owner of Harlows cakes, is a single mother to a little boy named Alex. Olivia just finished a huge job event and her friends begged her to get away for weekend. So the trip was planned and Vegas was on the agenda with the girls for the weekend
It is said" What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!"
Olivia Harlow ended up married to Damon Knyght billionaire, but does not remember it happening

Olivia wanted the marriage to Damion to be annulled, but Damion won't have it. He forces himself
Tracy Gray
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a gripping love story about two tainted souls. It keeps you riveted from cover to cover. Olivia is sweet, strong and loyal to those she's lost. Damon the troubled alpha male that by a twist of fate wants Olivia and will not stop till he has her. Sadie writes with passion and you won't be disappointed with the twists and turns. Olivia's friends are true friends that you instantly fall in love with whilst Damon's mother you just want to slap! Loved the story and thanks to Sadie for the ARC ...more
Gaby
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for me. It was a real pitty because it started great but halfway through Olivia turned really annoying, even a little bit mean to Damon. I don't think he deserved that much.
Three Chicks
Jan 31, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Review by Lisa Kane

Olivia is a single mom of an eighteen month old, Alex (conceived by way of artificial insemination) and the owner of a busy, popular bakery. She has great friends and a wonderful support system. She goes on a fun weekend to Vegas and wakes up married to the gorgeous stranger in her bed. I know what you are thinking..you've read this same storyline a dozen times already. That's where you are wrong.

Damom is the hot, rich husband in Olivia's bed. Seems they met, enjoyed
Mara
Feb 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
No spoilers! The thing with a any book from Sadie, you know your actually going to get a book not a glorified novella or the ever feared cliff hanger. Which I can say thank you for that. However, on the downside they can get a bit wordy but I understand not wanting to get rid of anything especially when these characters have been speaking to you.

I enjoyed the book, I liked how the heroine held her ground and had spunk to her. I wish the hero didn't waffle as much as he did. He was all alpha and
Marie
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Redhead single mom Olivia is a baker with funky aprons and funny crazy friends. She is an absolute doll. She goes to Vegas for the weekend and she meets him: Damon. He is a Very Rich Intense Man & he is Sexy as SIN !!! He is overbearing , he will stop at nothing until he gets what he wants, & he wants Olivia. Just when I thought I knew where this story was going, it had so many twists and turns. Without giving too much away just expect the unexpected from this book. I got so wrapped up ...more
Tia
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
My first thought was, by the look of this novel, it's going to be:

A)long
B)boring
C)have spelling errors.

I was right about 2 outta 3. The book was VERY long and it did have some spelling errors and mistakes in the novel, however it was far from boring! It was definitely a good read, however I still feel things were left unsaid and that it wasn't a tied ending, there were things that needed to be found out/discussed that weren't present in the novel.
L. Mertz
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved this book from sadie over all. Oliva and Damon had a lot of obstacles to overcome on their own and together before they couls become one.
They have lots of help from family and friends that try their best to keep the couple in check. lots of drama, jokes, and sexy time.
For me there seamed to be a lot of repetition of thoughts from the heroine but other than that this was a great book.
Pavan Kaur
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, Olivia and Damon story was a really good read. The drama and twist and turn, the romance, the humor there is nothing that I can say but grab a copy. xx
Lillian♥
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 's
I liked the story, but I didn't like the h. I don't know why, something about her just... I don't know.
Antonella
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
When you read about hero who is so sure in himself and love he feels for the heroine....and he is determent to stand by her, fight for her..no matter what she does or says..yes they both have past issues....he is so perfect with everything he does...I had to get annoyed with Olivia-the heroine. It was meant to happen.

This is one of those books that got me smirk in disbelief. This book is filled with moments- this can only happen in a book.
But I still enjoyed it! I still read it really fast. It
Darci Laffin
Jul 07, 2015 rated it liked it
First of all, I received this book in exchange for an honest review, and I can honestly say that the synopsis definitely caught my attention. I mean, a Vegas trip that follows you home? Yep, it sounds good! Olivia is a single mom who runs her own bakery, and when her friends decide she needs a little vacation and break from life, she stubbornly agree’s to go to Vegas with them. They say what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but that’s not exactly the case for Olivia. She wakes up after a crazy ...more
Mary
Nov 20, 2014 rated it liked it
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
VEGAS FOLLOWS YOU HOME is the first book I have read by SADIE GRUBOR. I love her style, the way she endears you to her characters, and her unique perspective in telling a story. VEGAS FOLLOWS YOU HOME has everything a great book requires. It has romance, humor, sex, a great story line, and interesting characters. This is a "must read"! It will grab hold of you in the first few pages and keep you guessing to the end.

Olivia Harlow is a beautiful red head. She is spirited, kind hearted, fun,
Jazmyne- Ramblings of a Bookworm
“I’m not a remedy or anyone’s sanity. Alex and I are not a bandage for your sadness.”

After a night in Vegas, Olivia wakes up with a hazy memory, in a strange room, and with a husband; a husband that won’t go away. Damon is adamant that they had a connection which should be explored and he will not grant her petition for annulment, even going so far as to show up in her town!

There’s something out of place in the whole situation; secrets are kept and boundaries are tested. Is this relationship
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well I can honestly say I have read everything written by Sadie Grubor and once again I enjoyed every minute of it.
VEGAS follows you home, what happens when you have too much to drink and lose control once in your life! Single mother Olivia Harlow heads to Vegas with her friends after completing one of the biggest jobs of her career as a baker.
Olivia has had a rough time, she lost the love of her life at an early age, as a result she decided that the only way she was going to have a child was
Sheila
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
When I picked up this book I thought it would be something different from what it was.

As I started reading the book it started out fine. However, once the H & h come together I was wondering if I missed something. I wasn't sure if this was going to be a story along the lines of Consequences, by Aleatha Roming. Given the blurb, I thought the story would be more light hearted.

I guess what bugged me was how Damon became a stalker type. What made it worse was that he was called that numerous
DCT
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow, What happens in Vegas...

I was riveted to this story; I couldn't put it down! This is not my first read from this author (I loved Falling Stars and its novella) and what I love about her style is that the characters really come to life. The reader is so vested in their lives, that you become an active participant of the journey, feeling every emotion and experiencing every high and low. Now, without going into any details about the plot (which its discovery is part of the fun of this story)
Tina Todd shobe
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Olivia Harlow, is a single mother to a little boy named Alex. Olivia's friends talk her into taking a weekend get away to Vegas. She ended up waking up in bed married to stranger, Damon Knyght, who is a billionaire.

Olivia runs home and attempts to have the marriage annulled. Damion won't let that happen and becomes stalkish. I was almost afraid for her for being in this bizarre situation.

The story has some twists that explain why Damion is the way he is. When details starting coming out about
Rebecca Barber
Oct 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book surprised the hell out of me!

Olivia is fiercely independent and as stubborn as they come. She owns her own bakery, has incredibly loyal and loving friends and a son whom her whole world revolves around. In short, she lives in her so well guarded bubble nothing is getting through.

That is until Damon sets his sights on her. Damon could have any woman he wants. Charming, successful, sexy and rich - he's not used to the word no. So when he wakes up married to Olivia after a drunken night
Karie
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. I found this to be a very enjoyable read, and the characters to be very well developed. Damon who appears to initially a very powerful man ( and a bit of a stalker), seeks out Olivia for certain reasons. While we aren't privy to what at first, I found him quite entertaining in his stalkery (yes my own word). Olivia on the other hand doesn't quite know what to make out of him. She reacts to him in a way that scares her to her ...more
'mad'manda Moses
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i enjoyed this book, how Sadie makes you hate him & feel sorry for her, but then wanna slap her and adore him lol
At first I hated him (Damon) what kind of man does that to a woman?
He lost everything so goes in search of what's missing from his life,or is he ? but how far will he go to get his own way.
Olivia loved & lost she finds happiness the only way she believes she can, until she goes to Vegas, then everything changes. she's afraid to love again, for fear of it all being taken
Cat Elliott
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
UGH OMG! I'm in loveeee!

This book is just, ah I don't know where to start!
It is so incredibly well written and I'm not ashamed to admit I laughed and cried A LOT!

Damon and Olivia are amazing characters but to be honest all in the book are! I have the urge to read it again already and I only finished a few hours ago.. help me?!

Will definitely be reading more from Sadie Grubor and I REALLY hope there might be more to come from this book :p

Read this book. You won't regret it.
Warning: all family
Helena Bookhooked
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I get why some people wouldn't get this book as it takes crazy to a new level! But I like crazy it makes for an interesting read, one that has the pages turning.

Damon made the book for me! He is a fabulous character! I was thinking, OMG, what is he gonna do next! Liv is an interesting character and I'm so glad she kept her dignity and integrity throughout.

All I will say is this book is very out of the box, you will hate the Hero but love him at the same time, it's quite far
Dina
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 - 5 stars!!

This was one of my absolute favorite twilight-fic; and at the time it wasn't completed.

But now, it's complete. And it's AWESOME!!

Oh my God!! That was AMAZING! The story didn't disappoint! And it's still as intense and beyond beautiful, as I remember!

I still love how possessive and obsessive Damon was! Wasn't a fan of how reluctant Olivia was, though.

Still it was an amazing journey!!

The story needs just a little bit of editing; still that didn't dim how lovely it was.

Great work!
Kim Ginsberg
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Liv is an amazing baker and is hired for a huge party in New York for a big named CEO and his company. To celebrate this huge accomplishment her and her friends go to Vegas. You know what they say... What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas? Well not for Liv. A husband follows you home. Damon Knyght goes to Vegas to find the woman he cares about. Marrying her when she's drunk is one way to keep her. What happens when she tells him she doesn't want him? Will he go away, or fight for what he wants? ...more
Ch
Beneath the line review
Overall I liked this book. The story is a bit different from the typical baby daddy finding out about his child. In a good way.

As I said before the story is good
you get your wtf moments and you start cheering for Damon almost from the start:)

One thing I didn't like about this story/ the characters is a scene in pizza land where Olivia threatened Alex about taking him to the restroom if he didn't stop fussing.
I don't believe in swatting/ hitting/ spanking children as a
Hayley
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Having never heard of the author I was gifted this copy by herself.

I can honestly say wow wow wow

We can all pick a book up that has a handsome man and women with the typical love story route, NOT this book omg you feel every emotion and feeling that's is written in this book the depth to which the story goes is just unbelievable.

The amount of time iv laughed and shouted but the ugly tears you will experience but the outcome from the whole story is just wow.

Loved reading this and now iv
Char Brother
Sep 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars. Sadie Grubor I am loving your books. Talk about emotional baggage, may I introduce you to Olivia and Damon! What a roller coaster of emotions, I enjoyed every page. Damon was one screwed up man, but gawd you fell in love with him each and every step of his pursuit of Olivia. Now will we hear more of Olivia and Damon in a continually saga of Mercedes and Alfonso, and further learn if Alfonso redeemed his performance after his "bad sex" review from Mercedes!!!!

• Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #1)
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister
  • Dating the DILF
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
  • Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)
  • Darkest Sinner
  • Breathing Wisteria (Fleurs d'Amour #4)
  • Amongst The Wildflowers (Fleurs d'Amour #3)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Dandelion Dreams (Fleurs d'Amour #2)
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
  • Dangerous Exes (Liars, Inc., #2)
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
  • Tempt the Playboy (Tempt, #2)
  • Under The Cherry Blossoms (Fleurs d'Amour #1)
I'm a self professed foul mouthed, book nerd who seeks world domination with her sinister side kick, evil minions, fatal depth dwelling felines, hell hound, and fanged lagoon creature.

Oh-Kay, so in reality...I'm a foul mouthed, wife, book nerd, mother of two children, two cats who refuse to leave our basement, a fluffy white ankle biter named Puff, and a carnival goldfish who has survived for two