Start by marking “Southern Seduction Box Set” as Want to Read:
Southern Seduction Box Set

Southern Seduction Box Set

(Sweet Southern #1 included)

There's so much heat packed into one set that you'll be fanning yourself from page one until the very end! Be ready...we're going south, where it's hot and steamy...and we're not talking about the weather!

Wilder Nights by N.A. Alcorn: "You're fired." Two words a stripper never wants to hear from the only man she's ever loved.

The One by Jacquelyn Ayres: "I knew someday I
Published April 14th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Southern Seduction Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Southern Seduction Box Set

Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*

New stories from some of my NEW FAV AUTHORS!!!! *rubs hands in glee*
Chris- Bookaddict
Mar 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
recommended by N.A. :)
Laurel Curtis
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Onelastnightteaser4
Becky Snaith
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

This was a really great box set. There wasn't one novel/novella that I did like and that's rare for these anthologies. And all for 99 cents!
Erin
Apr 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
What an awesome lot of books I have given 4 stars overall but rated between 3.5-5 stars for different books

They are all defiantly worth the read a very entertaining lot of books

Wilder Nights By N.A Alcorn - 4 Stars

Great fun read. Quick and easy to follow story

Daniella has loved Penn since she was a little girl they share one night together and then he leaves the next day. They cross paths again and both share an attraction to each other still but neither lets on. Penn owns a strip club and when
Robin
Apr 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved all these short stories especially Hard To Handle by Ella Fox!
Brittany Price
This was a great box set and I recommend reading it! I calculated my ratings for all books combined and it came out to be 4.3. I'd have to say that my top 5 books would be:

1. Sweet Southern Sorrow by Tessa Teevan
2. Wilder Nights by N.A. Alcorn
3. One Summer by Elle Jefferson
4. Never Wanted More by Stacy Mosteller
5. Rock Country by K. Webster

I left individual reviews for all books that allowed me to.

Elle Jefferson
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
No joke there is definitely a story for everyone in this boxset and I loved them all!!!
I'm glad I didn't meet Sawyer (Sweet southern Sorrow) or Bobby (Rock country)until the last two stories because WOWZA!!!

Seriously what a delicious boxset of novellas
Tiffany
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
All the books were very well written and good books! My favorite was written by Ella Fox she does such great work I love all her books..
Jacquelyn Ayres
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Review for each novella to come soon!
grumpyoldbird
I've written reviews for some of the books within this set, but need to leave reviews for the remainder, will do so later today.

Wilder Nights by N.A. Alcorn.

3 stars

Was a bit strange to get into at first. Some parts flowed and other parts seemed forced. A number of lines got repeated throughout, which was annoying, cos hello we've already read them. Was almost as if the writer just repeated them to get the word count up.

It did frustrate me that (view spoiler)
Clarissa Samples
Great Box Set!

I really enjoyed this box set! all of the authors did a wonderful job with their stories, I liked all of them, but Ella Fox's book and the first one in the book are the two I liked the most! 4.5 stars!
Danielle Sanchez
I loved this box set. This introduced me to new authors and series that I may not have ever found. Each story has a different flavor and each one was well written. I can't wait to read all the series around these.
Lynn Smith
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy the box sets, out of the 11 books there were only 2 I didn't care for. Not that they were bad they just seemed rushed towards the end of the stories.
Kirstie McPherson
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So far only read Ella Fox one and really liked it can't wait for the next one about her sister too!
Mickey Reed
Feb 22, 2014 added it
Shelves: 2014, edited
All of these are great! <3
Maria Baez
Apr 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Nice combo of some good authors. Really good read!
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved the sexy, steamy novellas of some of my favorite authors. Quick read but totally worth it! Jacquelyn Ayres, Ella Fox and Tessa Teevan rocked it out of the park!
Rhonda Beard
Feb 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I only read Ella Fox's story this far and was pleasantly surprised by it. It was short and to the point but made you feel all at the same time...
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
Wilder Nights by N.A. Alcorn
Hold Your Horses by Rochelle Paige
Sweet Southern Sorrow by Tessa Teevan
Rock Country by K. Webster
Sandy Catanzarita
So far I've only read Ella Fox's Hard To Handle. It was a very short read but it was freaking awesome!!! So much happened in just those few chapters that you felt like it was this long novel. She is just that great of a writer that she can make her character's and the story flow and come together with so much in such a short time.
Malou Gonzales
Sweet Southern Sorrow - 4 stars
Rock Country - 2 stars
Kim C.
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was ok
I only read the first 7 stories and while I initially wrote a quick review for each of them, I'm not posting them because overall this book did nothing more than frustrate me. Of the books I read, there wasn't one that stood out with even as much as a 3 star rating. Sad.
Sabrina Parsons
got to 42% got to come back to it
Julie
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Good short read. I love Ella Fox and will read anything she writes. Hard to Handle is different from her other book but still had a good storyline for a short novella.
Shreya
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Alpha's Touch Boxed Set
  • SEALed With A Kiss: Heroes With Heart
  • Spring Fling: A New Adult Anthology
  • He's the One (includes Oklahoma Nights #1.5; Barefoot William Beach #2.5)
  • A Naughty Little Christmas: Cowboys, Cops, and Kilts
  • Subspace
  • Semper Fidelis
  • Uniform Desires (Make Mine Military)
  • Hot, Sexy & Bad: A Holiday Novella Collection
  • Curses, Fates & Soul Mates: 5 Paranormal New Adult Novels
  • Savor Me
  • Lust
  • Danger Zone: Tales of Military Passion
  • Hold Me Tight (Take Me Now, #3)
  • My Dirty Little Valentine: An Erotic Anthology
  • The Auction
  • Take the Heat
  • Malice, Mischief & Men
USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Fox has learned a bunch of stuff along the way but the most important of all those things is that anything is possible when you try. In 2012 she took a big leap of faith and published her first book, Broken Hart. Since then she's written fifteen more full-length books and several novellas-- and every one is a reminder that you can live your dream as long as you wo ...more

Sweet Southern (2 books)
  • Sweet Southern Sorrow (Sweet Southern, #1)
  • Sweet Southern Seduction (Sweet Southern, #2)
“things rarely happen the way you expect them to. But that doesn’t mean they don’t happen the way they are supposed to.” 3 likes
“Cheddar Cheese Grits Ingredients: 2 cups whole milk 2 cups water 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 1 cup coarse ground cornmeal 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 4 ounces sharp Cheddar, shredded Directions: Place the milk, water, and salt into a large, heavy-gauge pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Once the milk mixture comes to a boil, gradually add the cornmeal while continually stirring. Once all of the cornmeal has been incorporated, decrease the heat to low and cover. Remove lid and stir frequently, every few minutes, to prevent grits from sticking or forming lumps; make sure to get into corners of the pan when stirring. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is creamy. Remove from the heat, add the pepper and butter, and whisk to combine. Once the butter is melted, gradually whisk in the cheese a little at a time. Serve immediately. Sweet Potato Casserole Ingredients: For the sweet potatoes 3 cups (1 29-ounce can) sweet potatoes, drained ½ cup melted butter ⅓ cup milk ¾ cup sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 beaten eggs salt to taste For the topping: 5 tablespoons melted butter ⅔ cup brown sugar ⅔ cup flour 1 cup pecan pieces Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mash the sweet potatoes and add the melted butter, milk, sugar, vanilla, beaten eggs, and a pinch of salt. Stir until incorporated. Pour into a shallow baking dish or a cast iron skillet. Combine the butter, brown sugar, flour, and pecan pieces in a small bowl, using your fingers to create moist crumbs. Sprinkle generously over the casserole. Bake for 25-35 minutes, until the edges pull away from the sides of the pan and the top is golden brown. Let stand for the mixture to cool and solidify a little bit before serving. Southern Fried Chicken Ingredients: 4 pounds chicken pieces 1 1/2 cups milk 2 large eggs 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons salt 2 teaspoons pepper 3 cups vegetable oil salt to taste Preparation: Rinse chicken; pat dry and then set aside. Combine milk and eggs in a bowl; whisk to blend well. In a large heavy-duty plastic food storage bag, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dip a chicken piece in the milk mixture; let excess drip off into bowl. Put a few chicken pieces in the food storage bag and shake lightly to coat thoroughly. Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken pieces. Heat oil to 350°. Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for about 10 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Chicken breasts will take a little less time than other pieces. Pierce with a fork to see if juices run clear to check for doneness. With a slotted spoon, move to paper towels to drain; sprinkle with salt.” 2 likes