Start by marking “Yours for Now” as Want to Read:
Yours for Now

Yours for Now

The question: “Would you like to try BDSM with me?”

Elizabeth Kemp never thought she’d ask friend and colleague, Preston Lancaster to be her submissive. Even more surprising, he agrees – on one condition: she has to return the favor. Her two weeks as his Domme ends with a dramatic climax she wasn’t prepared for – she’s hopelessly in love and terrified he’ll break her heart.
Published September 23rd 2013 by Entranced Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Yours for Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours for Now

Christy Newton
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read this type of book, but I have to say it was well written. It is steamy hot with an emotional story line. The ending was sweet and satisfying.
Diana (Offbeat Vagabond)
Original review here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2013/10/yours-for-now-blog-tour-review-giveaway.html

Yours, For Now is a short story that follows a young doctor named Elizabeth. Elizabeth is a strong woman, but she hides a lot of who she is. She doesn't trust anyone except for her best friend, Preston, who is also a doctor. That trust has lead her to ask Preston one of the biggest questions one could ask, "Would you like to try BDSM with me?" Preston, of course, is shocked beyond belief
LJT
Jul 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
Wow, what an intriguing read and it all started with the question, "Would you like to try BDSM with me?"

Physician Elizabeth Kemp is a sweet and kind woman that always needs to be in control. Due to a terrorizing childhood and an equally horrific prior relationship, she is lucky to be alive and in control of her life. She owes her almost sanity and good fortune to her grandmother, who rescued her from her father's clutches. After her grandmother passed away, Elizabeth relied on her therapist to k
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
Yours, For Now is not really my cup of tea. I don't get how someone who was abused would tempt to start a BDSM relationship with her best friend. And I can't really get behind a heroine who is so afraid to go after what she wants that she will pretend to be someone she might not be, to still get her cake and eat it too.
Hazel *Craves the Angst Reviews*
Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

Yours, For Now is an Adult/Erotic Romance with light light BDSM play and is written by Siren Allen. I received this eARC from Entranced Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

3.5 Steamy Stars!
A Short and Sweet Romance with A Bit of Spice and Fun!

The Review:
Yours, For Now is an enticing, romantic story about two best friends who finally come together to experience more. I enjoyed this read and the characters. The dialogue had a few problems
Alexa (Once Upon a Chapter)
Sep 23, 2013 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted at Pages of Forbidden Love

My Thoughts:
I couldn’t wait to read this one as soon as I heard about it. I wanted that steamy read where the characters explore the BDSM scene together.

When I first started reading this book I did like it. The pace seemed a little fast but I really enjoyed meeting both Preston and Elizabeth. Preston is a dreamy doctor who was once a geeky guy who really had to grow into who he is as a person. He is a strong guy who just want to melt f
sue
Jan 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Let me start of by saying, its not my regular type of read, however, this book gave me a lot of entertainment. I had read quite a heavy emotional book before this one, so this, although complicated, was not as deep as my last book.

BDSM is not my usual type of reading material. I did find the beginning of the book grabbing my interest because the dialogue between the two was very good, kept me entertained reading it.

She is quite taken with the Dr, who she has known forever, and he with her, just
Nerdy Lola
A copy was provided by the author for an honest review. Please see blog link for full review http://bit.ly/1me7RnT
Sassafrass
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
review to come...
Jorden Stewart
Oct 05, 2013
Sep 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Short, sexy, emotional ride.
Full review to come.
Kristin
Sep 23, 2013
SD
Sep 24, 2013
Hi, my name is Siren Allen. I’m a writer and lover of all things erotic and romantic. I reside in southern Mississippi where I write steamy romances that are guaranteed to make you blush. When I’m not listening to the characters in my head and jotting down their adventures, I am busy working as a Clinical Laboratory Technician.

I love to travel, preferably with my husband, so he can do all of the