Start by marking “Hart Attack (Titan, #5)” as Want to Read:

Read Excerpt

Hart Attack (Titan #5)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  2,015 Ratings  ·  147 Reviews
Published November 18th 2014 by Mill Creek Press

To ask other readers questions about Hart Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hart Attack

AliciaJ
This was more of the same old, same old, and I got bored. And I really didn't like Roman or Beth. They both whined and moaned and groaned so much that I quickly lost all sympathy and just wanted to get through the damn thing so I could get it off my tbr pile. So yeah, that's about it.
Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)
heart attack

Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here scheduled to post on 11/18/14

NBS 5 stars

Again! I don't even know what to say right now. Gahh! I LOVE the Titians! If you're reading this review and you haven't read the series yet, then you need to stop reading and go buy the first Titan, Winter's Heat, FREE on Amazon. You will not be disappointed. Although Garrison's Creed... or Cash and Nicola's story is my ALL TIME FAVORITE TITAN,
CC
Here is my dilemma. I think Harber is a great storyteller and writes some scorching hot romantic suspense. But holy hell I hated this book! I hated the heroine. Whiny, stuck in the past, indecisive, cock tease. I get she was damaged but she had years to get help and did not. She was just too damaged for me and I was not rooting for her because she annoyed me so much. I also disliked Roman for most of the book. He was immature, a manwhore, and wishy washy. He was also a bit damaged and frankly I ...more
1-Click Addict Support Group
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am going to venture to say that in another life Cristin Harber was a CIA agent...an agent with an amazing sex life. This author knows how to take down an enemy and bring an extremely hot alpha male to his knees all in the same day.

Hart Attack has it all; suspense, romance, angst and panty melting sex. Talking about sex...enter the hot and brooding Roman Hart. Bad-ass and domineering are just two of the words I can think of when it comes to Roman.

I loved watching two troubled souls come togethe
litsiren
Jun 26, 2014 rated it liked it
3 stars - Adult Romantic Suspense

Too much angsty drama llama and I'm allergic to that. Beth's terribly annoying she gave me a massive headache. Not much of action scenes I'm very disappointed - I thought this is romantic suspense where it should be 50/50 balance for both genres, no? It felt way bummer when the book's totally not what I expected. Definitely not what I wished for Roman after all the shite he'd gone through in the past. Read on your own peril.

RD: Nov 18, 2014
Kame
5 Stars – an extremely close second to my favorite book in the series Garrision’s Creed (Cash & Nic)

Everyone in Titan knows there is a smoldering attraction between Beth and Roman. They have been denying their attraction, each thinking they are so broken they are not capable of a relationship. Sometimes there is a connection so strong it breaks down the walls in your heart and lets someone in.

I have been waiting for this book for a long time, since the first time we meet Beth in Garrison’s C
Yesenia Gonzalez
Oh man I liked this story, I felt like there was too much baggae from both characters. Not so much action but it was will well developed. When beth first appeared in Cash's story I thought she was bitchy and not well character but reading her story was great she went thru alot and still was able to find love. Roman I felt his pain even if he got his sister back he was still felt like he missed alot, awesome brother to have tho.
Claudia
Apr 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book as I love ALL of Cristin Harber's books. This one was a long time coming for so many Titan fans. Roman, oh Roman, how do we love thee. If you haven't read this book, do it. If you haven't read this series then do that too!!
Rihaneh
Mar 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hart Attack
Cristin Harber is a gifted writer no doubt about it, and I feel that each new book is only empowering her. Her writing quests have been as marvelous as the author herself.
I love the way her characters interact with each other, so natural and realistic. I also love how she incorporated into each book action, spy games, adventure, risky missions and hot romantic love. In Hart Attack, the sibling love between Roman and Nicola was beautiful and realistic, as well as the everlasting love
RachelW (BamaGal)
Oct 06, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars. Good but not a favorite in this series. Too much angst and living in the past for my taste; and a few eye-rolling moments involving the situation of Beth and her CIA 'assignment' Greg. Hardcore fans of the series will overlook these nits and enjoy the read much more.
Sunny
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars ARC Review.

For me, the Titan series is synonymous with high-octane action and steamy romance. Cristin Harber delivers just that. Roman Hart is a hard-ass in a team of over the top alpha males. He unequivocally loves his family and is fiercely protective of the people he cares about. Beth Tourne is a CIA agent and former handler for Nicola, Roman’s sister. We meet Beth through Nicola’s story in Garrison’s Creed. Beth caught my attention and I could not wait for this story.

Both Beth an
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
Oh hot military men are always cause for an angsty, suspenseful book. Especially when he’s a soldier and she’s a CIA agent. Beth and Roman have a different kind of relationship. A game, he says. He wants her, she continuously turns him down. Is it the challenge he can’t stop going after, or is it just her?

Beth is a good CIA agent. She’s never really had a mission other than being that party girl who always has her ears open to catch information. She is plagued by nightmares that remind her of th
Kumiko Lei  ~Lost In A Book~
Jun 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014, titan, 5-stars
Reviewed at Lost In A Book

Gah! It feels like its been forever ago since I got down and dirty with the Titans. I've missed them so much!

I knew it... I just knew I was going to love Roman. Don't get me wrong, Cash is still my favorite, but Roman is running a close second. What I wouldn't give to be the center of a Cash and Roman Sandwich.

Beth, she just... I was heartbroken for her. Total devastation.

Beth has walls, Roman has walls... but they play this game and they enjoy their game. In my mind
Toshia Slade
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
One of the things I love about Cristin's books is the action! She keeps you on the edge of your seat ready to jump at each twist and turn. The woman knows her stuff and boy does she make running around the world, bad crazy guys chasing you with guns, hot and sexy.
To me if an author makes you feel deep enough that you want to punch, kick or lick a character, they're doing a damn good job. Cristin has this a million times over. Most of the book I want to punch Roman and shake Beth, but put the two
Lydia Perversius
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: titan
“Love your crazy and your freckles. Love how you taste, how you kiss. How you drive me to the edge of sanity. Life’s wild with you. WILD. And I love it, like I love you. I want my ring on your finger, my name on your name. Marry me, babe.” - Roman Hart

Ok, Mrs. Harber, look... We have a great relationship, you and I, we do. You write - or, what I like to call it, "create miracles" - and I fangirl, thanking God for being blessed to read your work. But sometimes, it just gets too much for my poor h
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Gemini

Considering the fact that Hart Attack was the next installment in the Titan series, I had expected there to be a lot more gun battles and explosions. Instead, the battle was more of a psychological nature. Elizabeth “Beth” Tourne and Roman Hart had to fight their inner demons in order to finally realize that they were meant to be together. Oddly enough, Roman’s team members at Titan knew that well before they did. Beth works for the CIA and is a
Dísir
The Titan Boys typically occupy a space in my head that's between the categories 'crack' and 'Alpha male superstore' and Cristin Harber writes in a way that painfully reminds you these men are solidly planted in fiction la-la land than in reality.

Still, they're enjoyable as hell. I've always liked how Cristin Harber's men never shy away or run from their developing feelings and we never quite see it more clearly here, in Hart Attack.

Roman Hart's pain over losing his sister Nic isn't easily bru
Michelle
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let's try a flow chart, shall we??? :)

Have you ever read a book that captured your attention and heart from the first page and then hooked you so deep you experienced everything - not just read it? And the only possible cure for the intense and instantaneous book hangover is to start over from the beginning to relive it all again?

Yes - and you love those types of stories? Then what are you waiting for??? Hurry and get Hart Attack and dive in!

No - but you want to know what that feels like? The
Nikki Brooks
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG. Titan goes from strength to strength. I keep wondering how Cristin can better the previous book but, as usual, she has written another stormer of a book!!!

We have seen the will they-won't they vibes between Beth and Roman over the previous books and this one finally resolves why Beth has been avoiding GOING THERE with Roman. We also explore the reasons why Roman feels unable to get close to others.

Their story is heartbreaking, emotional and, at times, down right funny. Roman is our epitome
Shelby
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*

You know how sometimes you need a "pallet cleanser", after reading books of one genre [dark, for me]? Well, this story was just that for me.

I've fallen in love with the Titan team. Who wouldn't? You have Alpha males that are working for an agency that's protecting America from the evil that's lurking, be it: terrorists, human traffickers, and/or drug suppliers. After reading this (I read this as a stand-alone), I really w
Sparkymom
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stinking Hot

I am completely addicted to this series and believe Cristin Harber is absolutely one of the best military type suspense authors out there. She ranks up there with Kaylea Cross and Natasza Waters as a total favorite must read author. This series is completely hot while being completely suspenseful at the same time. Talk about awesome book boyfriends and alpha warriors, this series has them in spades. This book's Roman was my favorite so far. That was one sexy man. Roman and Beth had b
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

Do read the rest of the series - ideally in order - for full enjoyment, but this is a great book even read on its own.

I am a huge fan of this series and was delighted that the dance that has been going on between Beth and Roman got its music. The background plot was good, but to be honest my attention was squarely on them. The chemistry, the angst, the encouragement from the team ... all built up to a great story. I loved
Bev
This is the second book in the series I struggled to get in to, but was so glad I stuck with it as Cristin Harber didn't let me down. I ended up loving it. Well ...... let's not beat about the bush, I freaking LOVE Roman, Beth is the reason I struggled in the beginning.

Beth irritated the crap out of me, she really did with the constant pushing away. I get she had, in her head, a perfectly good reason for doing it but bloody hell, Roman was in from almost the get go. They had been sniffing around
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

I read this as a stand alone not reading the other books in the series. I was able to read without issue.

I don't know why I haven't read this series earlier, but that is going to change. I really enjoyed Hart Attack. Loved the action/suspense mixed with romance and the military aspect. It was a great combination and so well written.

This was my first read from Ms. Harber and I can without a doubt say it won't be my last
Johanna Sawyer
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

What an emotional roller coaster! After starting this book it was all I could do to hold on and enjoy this ride....Roman and Beth had amazing chemistry. This author gave these two such a hyper awareness that it made me scream for them to end this sexual dance they were doing to each other. I don't think I have ever read scenes where they are naked with such sexuality and then they put there clothes back on without having
Jo
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Great addition to the series! The most compelling part to all of Cristin's books is the relationships. The Nic/Cash/Roman trio grabbed me from the very beginning and never let go. I love how fiercely these three people love each other and I thought the way Beth was introduced into the group slowly, over several books, was just perfect. We already knew a big chunk of their backstory so we were able to jump right in. If you've followed the series so far this one will not disappoint. Can't wait to ...more
Sonia Root
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I've read them all, Cristin, you deserve your own tattoo 'Mistress of Words' you are incredible.

Beth and Roman wow! Loved Cash & Nic but these 2 were amazing. Love the series, highly recommend to anyone who enjoys Black Ops, Special Ops, military drama / romance.

Hot, Hot, Hot, well done.

Highly Recommend,

Sonia Root, Book Junkie
Cathy
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hart Attack - Another Homerun for Cristin Harber

This is by far a homerun, goal, touchdown and more from Cristin Garber. She reels you in, gets you hooked and man was I hooked. The combination of suspense, raw sexual tension and drama kept my attention and sparked my imagination. Nobody does romantic suspense like Cristin!!!!
Nov 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I LOVE these Titan boys. They have been my favorite. I've been asking for Roman and Beth's story since we met them in Garrison's Creed. Roman was smoking hot and sexy and just amazing. Beth on the other hand annoyed me, that's why this isn't five stars. They epilogue though was ssssooooo good, loved it. Now how long do we have to wait for Parker's book or the next Delta book?
Genevieve
I wasn’t sure if I was going to like that story
I had trouble with the back and forth that Beth was giving
However, I love Roman enough to bypass my issue
And well the epilogue got me to sob so
But Cash remain my favorite …. Nothing can surpass him ** The sigh **
Sneak Peak for Pre-Orders 1 12 Nov 10, 2014 08:08PM
  • Honor Unraveled (Red Team, #3)
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • Broken Honor (HORNET, #3)
  • Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
  • Hell or High Water (Lost and Found, Inc., #1)
  • Operation: Endurance (When the Mission Ends, #3)
  • Code Name: Kayla's Fire (A Warrior's Challenge, #2)
  • Leave No Trace (Black Ops Inc., #5.5)
Cristin Harber is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author. She writes sexy romantic suspense, military romance, and new adult. Fans voted her onto Amazon's Top Picks for Debut Romance Authors in 2013, and her debut Titan series was both a #1 romantic suspense and #1 military romance bestseller.

The Titan Series:
Chased
Sava
More about Cristin Harber

Titan (9 books)
  • Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Savage Secrets (Titan, #4)
  • Black Dawn (Titan, #6)
  • Bishop's Queen (Titan, #7)
  • Locke and Key (Titan #8)
  • Jax (Titan #9)

Romance Deals

• Wild Kisses (Wildwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Dangerous Engagement (The Regency Spies of London, #3)
  • Trouble in Paradise
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Staying For Good (Most Likely To, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3)
  • Almost Like Love
  • Party Girl
  • Cross My Heart
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Grave Secrets (Rogue River #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • If I Didn't Know Better (The Callaways #9)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Life After Wife (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #3)
  • Incentive
    $3.99 $1.99
  • It Started With a Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Savage Urges (The Phoenix Pack, #5)
  • The Color of Water in July
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Knight Avenged (Circle of Seven, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kushiel's Dart (Phèdre's Trilogy, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • A Forever Thing (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead in Her Tracks (Rogue Winter, #2)
  • Flirting with Felicity
  • Long, Hot Texas Summer
  • You'll Think of Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Lily Love
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Forever is the Worst Long Time
    $4.99 $1.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • The Dollmaker (The Forgotten Files, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson, #5)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Shameless (White Lies Duet #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Burn for You (Slow Burn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Be Mine Forever (St. Helena Vineyard, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Lake (Sweet Lake #1)
  • The Barefoot Summer
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Smart Girl (The Girl's #3)
  • Falling Together
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Warrior's Revenge
  • Lily's White Lace
    $4.49 $1.99
  • A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fear For Me: A Novel of the Bayou Butcher (For Me, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hangman (The Forgotten Files #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Stone Walls (True Heroes, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #3)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Flashpoint (Troubleshooters, #7)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Break Me (Corrupted Hearts, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Shark (Forgotten Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Black and Green (The Ghost Bird, #11)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Wager
  • Enrage (Eagle Elite )
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Infraction (Players Game, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fated (Dark Protectors, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Summer in Napa (St. Helena Vineyard, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Devil's Daughter (Hidden Sins #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fraternize (Players Game, #1)
  • P.S. from Paris
  • The Rules of Regret
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Shining Whatever (Three Magic Words Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Follow Me (Corrupted Hearts, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Girl (The Girl's Series Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lost and Found Sisters (Wildstone, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All There Is (Juniper Hills, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Soul and Blade (Blood and Bone, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • To Win Her Favor (Belle Meade Plantation #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Nobody's Baby But Mine (Chicago Stars, #3)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Delta: Redemption (Delta, #3)
  • The Curiosity
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Dealing Double (Heartbreaker, #2)
  • Spin (Spin, #1)
    $7.74 $0.99
  • On Her Father's Grave (Rogue River #1)
  • Before Goodbye
    $1.99 $0.99
  • Blood and Bone (Blood and Bone, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • The Way Life Should Be: A Novel
    $11.74 $1.99
  • The Yellow Rose Beauty Shop (Cadillac, Texas #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Force of Temptation (Mercury Pack, #2)
  • Wildalone
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • By Your Side
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Comfort of Secrets (Sweet Lake #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fierce Obsessions (The Phoenix Pack, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It's In His Heart (Red River Valley, #1)
  • Wicked Angel
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Secrets (Wildefire, #1)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • The Wind Dancer (Wind Dancer, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Dead Wrong (Dead #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
“You’ve been drinking. Let’s go before I become the asshole prick you think I am.” 4 likes
“There’s no other way to look at you. You’re the definition of beauty.” 3 likes