Start by marking “Forever December” as Want to Read:
Forever December

Forever December

Melaniece is looking forward to spending a nice quiet holiday at her vacation home up in the mountains. Expecting to enjoy ripping open gifts with her family, she's surprised when they spring the ultimate present on her-Michael Bannon. Could his unexpected appearance have anything to do with the strange vampire dreams she's been having lately?

Michael is determined not to b
Published November 26th 2013 by BENT WEST (first published December 2nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Forever December, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever December

Kathrine
Aug 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I rated this book 5/5

This book was a great read,I could not put it down once I started to read it I had to finish the complete book,I would of like this story to have been a longer story.forever December is one of the best books I've read in awhile.
Susan  Burgess-Ryan
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This first book I read by T. J. Michaels. It isn't a bad book, I just think that it should have ended differently. Short stories always pull me in and then leave me wanting more. I really shouldn't read them. But I love to read. I gave this book a 4.0 rating because it pulled me in and I loved the HOT SEX scenes. They made me want a man for my fireplace. Plus I thought the different spin off of vampires was a good part of the book. It was different.

Melaniece is a successful business woman who is
Michelle
Feb 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed reading this short, very steamy second chance vampire romance with older characters. Heroine has 2 children (18 and 20). Wished this was a longer story though, I think I'd have got into it more.
Barbara  Brice
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A really good book

I really enjoyed this book and loved reading it from beginning to end without stopping I recommend this book to anyone that likes to read
Rita
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok

Would like to have known what happened with Janna. Did he mate her as well? Liked the steamy part. Felt just a little bit of love between the two.
Nancy
Nov 27, 2015 rated it did not like it
Ugh

Probably doesn't even deserve one star. Awful story and please, please, please proofread and edit. Numerous typos/wrong words and sentences that make no sense.
A.R. Von
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first time giving T.J. Michaels a whirl and I have to say, I liked it :)
Forever December is a short, sexy and surprising read that many fans of the genre will have a lot of fum with!
Erika
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: interracial
Short and sweet.
Serena
Oct 23, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mf
My Rating System:
* couldn't finish, ** wouldn't recommend, *** would recommend, **** would read again, ***** have read again
Awilk -never sleeps-
Just a quick little read that I enjoyed.
Angela Carr
Feb 19, 2015
Katina
May 02, 2016
T.J. Michaels
Apr 05, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle
Dec 01, 2014
Gina Alexander
Mar 05, 2015
Beth Despres-mach
rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2015
Mattie
May 01, 2015
Dionne Riggins
Nov 21, 2017
Pam Spalding-paterakis
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
TJ is a USA Today and NY Times bestseller, as well as a award-winning author of several romance genres, including paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi and urban fantasy romance.

No matter the genre TJ is penning, her favorite thing to do is build worlds. To take you somewhere extraordinary. To transport you to a place where you can close your eyes and slip into your fantasy...