Start by marking “Unraveling You (Unraveling You, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unraveling You (Unraveling You, #1)

Unraveling You

(Unraveling You #1)

Lyric Scott has always had a good life. Outgoing, spunky, and musically talented, she’s constantly surrounded by family and friends, yet she still feels there’s something missing.

Then she meets her new next-door neighbor Ayden Gregory. Mysterious, sweet, and sad, Ayden is the exact opposite of Lyric and exactly what she needs to fill the void in her life.

Ayden has been
Published November 25th 2014 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published November 24th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unraveling You, please sign up.
Althea Lenore I got to the end of book three's all but one hundred and twenty something pages only to find it stretches unnecessarily into a book four. Since…moreI got to the end of book three's all but one hundred and twenty something pages only to find it stretches unnecessarily into a book four. Since Jessica Sorensen didn't feel the need to conclude this story with 3 books, which she could very well have done, I'm assuming book four will be about Ayden and Lyric as well. Hopefully for the readers sakes she'll conclude with book four (though I will not be buying it, I could care less about Lyric & Ayden now that I'm ebittered by the authors greed). (less)
María It's a spin off from The Secret of Ella and Micha, it's about Micha and Ella's daughter and Ethan and Lila's son.
You can read all the books from The…more
You can read all the books from The Secret series and then start with this. Or just read this as a stand alone because you won't be missing much if you don't read The Secret.(less)

Start your review of Unraveling You (Unraveling You, #1)
Christy
Jul 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars!!!

photo 34a25c7f-73f4-4448-8c24-2edfb349ff15_zps0990d3f3.jpg

Now THIS is the Jessica Sorensen I know and love. A little more on the ya side, but a sweet, beautiful, emotional and fun ‘friends to more’ story that didn’t end in a terrible cliffhanger, but let you wanting more!

Lyric Scott is the daughter of musician Micah Scott and his wife Ella. Yes. That Micah and Ella. She is fun, sweet and spunky. She wants to make music and can’t find the right lyrics... ironic, huh?
Bored. Ordinary. That’s what my life is. And ordinary doesn’t make
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5-4 stars!

description

Whenever I pick up a Jessica Sorensen book, I know to expect the following things: damaged yet inexplicably endearing main characters, depressing storyline, and cliffhangers. That is just her storytelling trademark and nowadays I have come to embrace these aspects that when combined, make for one compelling read. I was especially excited to read this book because as a fan of her Secret series, it’s awesome to revisit those previous characters in this story plus, the hero and heroine
Mysza
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Free on amazon!

**** 4,5 **** stars

That was great reading. It was my first from Jessica Sorensen and definitely not last. I must say, I dig her style. It's a spin-off from her other series, which I haven't read yet, but wasn't missing anything, so you can read this one without doing them.

Lyric is Ella And Micha's daughter, Ayden is adopted by Lila and Ethan. She is bold, easy-going and bubbly. He is shy, quiet boy, who apparently has been through a lot
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Stars

”He’s your age, and I’m sure he could use a friend with… some of the stuff he’s been through. You could be that friend for him. Do something good.”

[image error]

I just loved these two! Lyric Scott is an outgoing, filter free, great girl who just so happens to be Ella and Micha’s daughter. Please note, you do not have to read any of the previous series to understand this one (I only read book one of that series). When Ayden Gregory gets adopted by Ethan and Lili he moves in next door
Brandi
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult

4.25 Stars

description

An emotional, slow-building, friends to lovers YA story. Ayden is quiet, and bit broken, Oh how I love my damaged boys, while Lyric is a feisty and fun heroine, what is not to love. These two together are adorable, and extremely lovable, as they build a friendship that starts to turn into more. I really enjoyed Lyric and Ayden and I'm really looking forward to the continuation of their story.

*** Free on AMAZON (1/11/2015)***
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3-3,5 STARS

Not exactly what I expected but still it was a great,emotional,sweet book!I honestly chose this book for the cover!! Can anybody say that this isn't amazing??It's so beautiful!!When you have a cover like this you expect an amazing book!

Lyric and Ayden are so opposite!But they managed to become friends and create a strong bond helping each other when it's needed! And this friendship grows into a confusing romance for them. Ayden was broken from what happened to him in the past and this
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5 stars!

This was the exact perfect book I needed for my reading mood right now!!!

Short review: I really enjoyed this book. It's definitely more on the young adult scale than new adult at the moment. I can see how in the next few books it could build to an NA level but for now it's sweet contemporary YA.

This is the story of Lyric and Ayden, children of the characters from The Secret series. Now, you do not have to read those books to understand this series, but I highly recommend reading them
Michelle
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!
Loved this one and so glad they are all out so I don't have to wait for more!

Lyric is always happy. She doesn't care what anybody thinks. She's very blunt and feisty. She has a very good relationship with her parents and her parents best friends/neighbors. When it's time to meet the neighbors new adopted son Lyric doesn't know what to think about the boy with the sad eyes when he climbs out of the car. He's dressed all in black and has piercings. He doesn't say anything. He also won't
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreePuxBbysb_zps01205461.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (1/15/2015)

BLURB:

Ayden has been through more than most people and believes his life is always going to be rocky, so
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

This was such a lovely read! Even if YA is not my genre of choice I really enjoyed this one. It was sweet, a little emotional read with two adorable main characters that I really liked.

Lyric Scott is the daughter of Micah and Ella Scott. She is a sweet, fun and feisty girl. Like her father who is a musician she loves music. Music is branded in her bones. She plays many instruments and she loves to write lyrics. It's her favorite thing to do musically. She has many friends. She also hangs out
Michelle
OMG I m emotionally rite now what a book

This book was sooo good I couldn't put it down the story is intense in some parts but I know this series is goin 2 b just as good as Ella an Micha's story I luv that the author as done a book of the lyric she is so happy go lucky girl an cares an like a lil danger at the same time which is great she is the mix of both Ella an Micha she is so lucky 2 have them as her parents they r both so luvin an easy goin well sometimes ;)
The story is about Ayden who
Mimi Valentine
Feb 26, 2014 marked it as to-read
Shelves: wishlist
ANOTHER JESSICA SORENSEN BOOK... With Ella & Micha and Lila & Ethan's kids??? Ohmygoodness, I can't even say how excited I am for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x) swoooooooooooooooooooooon! ...more
Jennifer Lane
Short and Sad

I adored The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden, but my next two Jessica Sorenson reads haven't impressed me. With plentiful typos and unfinished story lines, both The Redemption of Callie & Kayden and this novel feel like rush jobs. I read this story in about two hours, making it seem more like a novella then a novel.

Lyric is the daughter of musicians Micah and Ella (unfortunately, I haven't read their series yet). Lyric is fun and impulsive, and plays about four musical
Ilze
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read this last year around December, and although I made a simple collage with my casting, I never got around to writing a review. I finally decided to get back to these series, so yesterday I read this book again and I still very much enjoyed it.

description

I have always been a huge fan of Jessica Sorensen, her writing is so beautiful and so heart wrenching. This book was no different, got me teary eyed the second time reading it too.

Reading Aydens POV made me incredibly sad, the way he felt about
Anne OK
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014-reads

Great start to a new series that reunites readers with former characters (Ella & Micha and Lila & Ethan) through their children. This is Lyric and Ayden’s story. It has heartbreaking moments but each one is countered with something good and special. Lyric is an especially lovable character and Ayden, who has endured some unbelievably horrible abuse throughout his young life, recognizes those traits in her almost immediately. But don’t worry – there’s no insta-in-the-sack action here.
Veronika
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!

As Lyric would say:

The book is mostly listed as "New Adult", but it's not! Both main characters are 16-17 years old, so it's rather a Young Adult romance. Not that I minded it at all!!! This book is brilliant as it is!

I loved Lyric and her blunt, honest personality! I loved Ayden and his shyness and vulnerability. The two main characters couldn't be more different, yet their friendship was beautiful and perfect!

I loved the mystery in the book, even the drama,
Coco.V
Mar 15, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (3/15/2018)!

Blurb:
Ayden has had a rough life and believes things will always be that way, so when he’s suddenly adopted by the Gregorys, he’s thrown for a turn. But even with a new, loving family, he still finds himself haunted by memories of his old life. But those memories are easier to deal with whenever he’s with Lyric Scott, his spunky and outgoing best friend.

Lyric Scott has had a good life surrounded by family and friends, yet she always felt something was missing.
Adriana Mera
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH!!!!

I Can't Believe!!

Hell Yes!!

:D
Cristina
I had no idea this was extra-YA as in all they do is kiss. (Once or twice, maybe?) -- in case you were wondering.
Aside from that, most of the story felt flat and boring. Of course, it ends with a cliffy. What else is new? I'll probably skip this series for now. Not feeling it.
M A R I G O L D
Nov 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked this story. The characters were great and I liked the pace and how it developed. I'm looking forward to reading the next book. I'm intrigued!
Valentina "TinchyB"
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Little slow for my taste.
But still solid read.
And that huge cliffhanger...
romance enthusiast
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, favorite

"Lyric is the sunshine in my world. She keeps me going when things get really dark."

Loved it! It the second generation of Ella and Micha's story! Now it's about Ella and Micha's daughter Lyric and Ayden, the adoptive son of Ethan and Lila! <3 Yeah! It's so great!

Now I cant wait for the next book! Book 1 felt like was only a teaser! I am left with so many questions about Ayden! About his tortured broken past! I felt his sadness. His a great broken guy and I wish I could fix him.

“You and
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

UNRAVELING YOU is the first book in a spin off series involving Ella and Micha’s daughter, Lyric and Ethan and Lila’s newly adopted son named Ayden. I don’t know why I haven’t read this book sooner because this series has been one of my all-time favorites for a long time. I worried that Sorensen would try to extend something good and ruin it. However, that is not the case. Lyric and Ayden’s story is unique on its own, proving how talented a writer Jessica Sorensen really is.

UNRAVELING YOU
JMV
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love that this story is about the children of Ella & Micah.... Lila & Ethan.
Shania Tasker
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: woah-emotions
I actually just read that book in two and a half hours. Wow, I seriously need to get a life...

Anyway, this was a good, emotional, short book. I really liked Lyric, how abrasive and straight up she was. Ayden was one of those broken bad boys! Who kind of broke my heart. It was super sad that he couldn't rememeber his past.

I knew as soon as I started this, that I would be left wondering - and I kinda wish I would have waited until January when the next one comes out, cause I really want to know
Elodie
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-hero
That was phenomenal. I'm not gonna be able to wait two freaking month for the next book. I need the rest of Ayden and Lyric's story right now. This book made me feel so much, it's crazy...

" Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe.
The pressure will crack and shatter
If you just keep breathing.
Life will eventually get easier
if you keep your heart beating.
Just breathe. Just breathe. Just breathe."

Adriana Espada leyton
4.25

I love Jessica Sorensen's writing style, it's so easy to read her stories, and you fly with her books

This series is kind of a Spin-off of her Secret series, however, it's 20 years later, and it focuses on Lyric (you have to read the secret series first to discover who Lyric is, and it's worth it)

I liked this first book, I'm looking forward to continue on this series!!!!! I've missed Lila, Ethan, Micha and Ella!! love these characters, and the new ones =)
Hbeebti
4.5 This was a sweet but heart breaking book. I was thrilled when I found out that this was about Ella and Micha's daughter Lyric. And Ethan and Lila's son Ayden. As sweet as this was there hints of darkness. You can feel it in every action from Ayden. It was breaking my heart. The ending was in the usual JS style. Leaves you a mess and with a heart breaking cliffy. I cant wait to read the next book.
EMILY
Feb 24, 2014 marked it as the-book-graveyard
BOOK REVIEW DISCLAIMER
This review is my personal opinion and may contain spoilers, quotes, rants, emotions, cursing and a possible full on recap. I in no way want to ruin anyone’s book reading experience so please read this with caution.

Um... Excuse me..? Ella/Micha and Lila/Ethan kids' book. Did my birthday come early?

• Collide (Collide, #1)
  • Bully Me Once (Invern Elite Prep School, #1)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Believe in Me (Jett #1)
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
  • That Ring (That Boy, #5)
  • Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)
  • Come to Me Softly (Closer to You, #2)
  • Wild Reckless (Harper Boys, #1)
  • Unspoken Rules (The Rules Book, #2)
  • The Plus Ones
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Whatever Happens
  • Devour (Devoured, #1)
  • Yes Alpha: The Alpha Brothers Box Set
  • Blindness
  • Fearless (Ruin, #2.5)
  • For Their Happiness (Moonbeam Pack)
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

Unraveling You (6 books)
  • Raveling You (Unraveling You, #2)
  • Awakening You (Unraveling You, #3)
  • Inspiring You (Unraveling You, #4)
  • If I Fall (Unraveling You #5)
  • Undoing you (Unraveling You)
“My school has apparently never seen someone so gothically adorable.” “What does that even mean?” She smirks at me. “You know, dark, mysterious, sullen, yet cute.” I gape at her. “Do you even have a filter?” She swiftly shakes her head. “No way. Where’s the fun in that?” 5 likes
“Strip me bare, peel me apart, layer by layer, steal my heart,” 5 likes