Start by marking “Tied (Tangled, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tied (Tangled, #4)

Tied

(Tangled #4)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  14,968 ratings  ·  1,406 reviews
In the fourth sexy romance by the New York Times bestselling author of Tangled and Twisted, Drew and Kate can’t wait to tie the knot—if they can survive the pre-wedding festivities.

For most of my life, I never imagined I’d get married. But Kate did the impossible: she changed me. I think we can all agree I was pretty frigging awesome before, but now I’m even better.

The roa
Published October 7th 2014 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Tied, please sign up.
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ I reallyreally hope he didn't nearly cheat on her or anything (Vegas + getting drunk + possible hookers= Drew screwed).

·  14,968 ratings  ·  1,406 reviews

Emma Chase
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
As I wrote the final lines of Tied, I admit it — there were tears. My sweet, sexy, infuriating boy, Drew Evans, has at last grown into a man.

Mostly.

Although Tied is the final major installment of his and Kate’s love story, there may be novellas, prequels, extra scenes and short stories in the future. I'll keep you posted on any upcoming projects. These characters are a very demanding bunch! They speak to me loudly and often.

I have loved writing every word — every moment — of this series. Thank
Christy
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
 photo ed983b70-43ef-463c-9904-b64046b88e3e_zpsfc477019.jpg
Prince William and Kate can kiss my ass. Amateurs. We’ve got this wedding-of-the-century thing in the bag.

Emma Chase knows how to write a story that can have you rolling with laughter. When we first met Drew in Tangled, I was completely enamored with him. I mean how can you not love the man that is Drew Evans? As Drew would tell you, he’s pretty frigging awesome. The best part about Tied, is that it’s 100% from Drew’s point of view. There is nothing like being in the head of this guy. Drew
*****FOUR STARS*****

"I love you, Kate. I'm going to love you forever. And whatever comes after forever - I'm going to love you then too."

photo 49cbf49e0bfd9a2e18cd7a01e9e01010_zpszkv9dnay.jpg

"Tied" is the conclusion to the "Tangled" series. When I first read Tangled, I was in book heaven. I fell madly in love with Mr Drew Evans. It was the first book I read that was told entirely in the Hero's POV. Drew's cockiness and sense of humor made him an unforgettable book boyfriend.

We're reunited with Drew, Kate, little James, and the rest of the gang,
Baba
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
3.5 stars. Review posted October 12, 2014. My interview with Drew is up!

photo oie_FwpVhYasE4gp_zpsfd588313.gif
 photo oie_ToaRQmuoYsi4_zps124cf7df.gif

photo oie_35D3h37OUpBa_zps1aa6ec17.gif

Third and final interview with Drew Evans, God's greatest gift to mankind women. I might be slightly sarcastic but you know what I mean. Hope you enjoy!

Baba:
Hello, Drew! I'm…*Drew interrupts Baba*

Drew:
Excuse me, do I know you? I'm sure we have met already. Are you working for the Playboy? Come to think of it, are you stalking me on purpose? I gotta tell you that's not going to go over well with my sweet Kat. She's quite…er…p
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Lookie, what I got in the mail. An invite to Drew & Kate's wedding.

description

I loved being invited to their wedding and tagging along to the pre-wedding festivities. Hanging in Vegas with Drew and his groomsmen as they hit the strip was quite lively.

The appeal of the Tangled series is Drew and how he is both clever and charming. He engages the reader by speaking directly to them. This way of involving the reader reminds me of Ferris Bueller from the movie Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (circa 1986). Th
Lucia
Feb 25, 2014 rated it liked it
In Tied, we are back to Drew's point of view and I was very glad for that. For me, he is a master of entertaining narrators and lusty thoughts. Moreover, reading the novel through his incomparable perspective, it is always a guarantee that I will enjoy it. He may be arrogant here and there, but it is never meant in a bad way. Believe me, it's impossible not to love him!

However, I have one tiny little complaint that prevented me from giving Tied higher rating. "Real" twist was missing. I more of
Anne
Dec 02, 2017 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF 36%

description

I'm not in the mood to listen to Drew argue with his toddler over Kate's boobs. It's weird, dude.
But the killer (for me) was listening to his douchey inner monologue as he bragged about getting blowjobs from Kate while she was pregnant...because they prevent preeclampsia.
Oh, piss off with that shit.
Now, if you were in love with sucking dick when you were pregnant, more power to you.
My personal experience with pregnancy (all 4 of them!) was that I was vomited up everything for 9 months. I
Catarina
4,5 Tied Forever Stars.

description

In this last installment, *cries*, we have the moment we’ve been waiting since “Tangled”: Drew and Kate’s wedding. But no, the drama-llama ride is not over yet!
For their bachelor and bachelorette party they decided to go to Vegas. And believe me, the Sin City haven’t seen anything like them yet. Prepare yourselves for a lot of misunderstandings, silly fights, hot moments, amazing ones and the last and ultimate test to their relationship to prove that they, are indeed, per
Jasmine
3 VEGAS PARTY STARS ★★★

But Kate did the impossible. She changed all that—she changed me. I think we can all agree I was pretty frigging awesome before . . . but now I’m even better.

Oh boy...unpopular opinion coming through. I may need to go into hiding a while after this one LOL.

*******

Tied takes place approximately a few years after Tangled with Drew & Kate's wedding day dawning on them soon. Told entirely from Drew's POV (yay!) and with the addition of their baby boy James, we get to see
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
 photo tied_zpsb438ba46.jpg

Tied is book four in the Tangled series by Emma Chase. It’s no secret that I have been in love with this series from the first word of the first book. But this book, “sigh,” I have to say, is my favorite. We are back in Drew’s head and it is both hilarious and extremely awesome.

The big day is almost here. One week until the wedding. Drew and Kate have been together for five years. They had their rough spots, yes, but now everything is perfect. And their little son, James, is two years old. Who
Geri Reads
Feb 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Think of this book as one long-ass, hilarious epilogue. Of course, Drew is still crass and funny and Kate is still Kate.

Now, there were times where I cringed and winced at some of Drew's statements. But he's Drew and if he'd changed too much of his ways and became polite and tame, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed this book because that wouldn't have been too unbelievable.

I enjoyed the Vegas Hangover type scenarios with the rest of the gang but Delores annoyed the crap out of me. Granted, I did
Vina
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
“In a louder voice than I’d intended, I say, “Hey, beautiful.”
“Shhh!” She attacks. “If you wake that baby, I’ll pluck out every pubic hair you have the next time you fall asleep.”
My eyes widen. She’s been spending way too much time with Delores these days.”

Everything Emma Chase writes is the best. PERIOD.
my god, this woman is a genius! no other words to describe her. her writing style is flawless and unique and pure gold. haven't seen anything like it so far. and that's exactly why her stories g
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
The Plot:

It's all about the wedding, baby...for better or worse!

The Characters:

Drew...you just gotta love him and he really hasn't changed much since the first book, Tangled, except he's a lot wiser in the ways of ONE woman. Sure, he thought he knew everything but that was before Kate.

description

Kate...I really missed her POV even though the book, Twisted, from her POV wasn't quite as good as having Drew's POV, I still would've liked a chapter or five from her in this one.

And James? Priceless!

I loved
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: buddy-read, reviewed
4 stars

This was fun sweet sexy with the drama and drunken antics you would expect to happen in Vegas. James was a great addition to the book and I loved going back to Drews POV. Maybe I was missing more Mackenzie??
 photo PhotoGrid_1412923759508_zpsf857f9a9.jpg
I would say this was like an extended epilogue. Nothing heartbreaking or angsty. Everything ties up nicely and it was a lovely ending for the couple.

Thanks for the BR ladies x

ARC provided by Publishers via NetGalley
Jeanne
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it

"I think we can all agree I was pretty frigging awesome before...but now I'm even better."

It was so great that this book was back to Drew's POV. His arrogant, dirty inner monologue never fails to make me laugh. You can't help but love him though, because he is so loyal and loving at the same time. The first half of the book especially was a gold mine of quotes. I was constantly laughing with him. or really at him.

Drew's two cents on parenting was my favorite:

"Did you know an infant's cry is t
Nancy's Romance Reads
Feb 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5 DREW-DID-IT-AGAIN STARS!

description

How I love the Tangled series! I've been following it since book one, more precisely from the very moment I met the amazing Drew Evans. This man is one of the most unique characters I've ever read about and for that he's one of my most dear favorites. Aside from being irresistibly gorgeous, his hilarious personality and that smart-mouth of his are what made me fall for him. Who would have thought that a self-centered, arrogant, and conceited player would have such p
Mo
Dec 25, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5

Tangled was a firm favourite with me. Some of the other books in the series were hit or miss. This one was a bit of a miss. I felt Drew was quite immature. I felt it was a re-hash of some of the other books. I was fairly bored towards the end and started skimming.

I only read it as I wanted to read the Christmas one. Not sure if I even want to do that now.

I think some authors drag a series out for way too long without any character development.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 Perfectly TIED Stars
 photo Tied_zps74d218a9.jpg

You know how you anticipate a book, you hope and pray that it delivers; that the author can give the ending justice........well Emma Chase hit a home run!!! I can say that I had a smile on my face the entire time I read this book. I laughed myself silly at times and I just felt Happy all of the time.

photo a126ea987de075a7a0663dddfe09b5f1_zpsef11b212.jpg

Drew and Kate are finally getting married. Drew's attitude about Kate, James, work, parenting, his friends, all magically come together in this book. His famous POV to all thi
Fran
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was such an adorable read. James was adorable. Drew was fucking adorable. The guys' friendship was SO adorable. It was also funny, sweet, and HOT!

But I feel like it lacked that little extra spice that would've made this a more awesome read. Dare I say, it was a little bit on the fluffy side? Not enough meat to sink my teeth into, I think. I was certainly not looking for angst, but I would have wanted a bit more to the story.

Also, I know how Kate's POV didn't work on Twisted, but how I wis
Beverly
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Drew Evans, you seriously make me crazy!! While this one didn't jack me up as much as Twisted, it had it's moments. Overall, I was just happy to see Drew and Kate get their happily ever after.
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Jul 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
4 Hilarious Drew Stars

description

I loved it…simply loved it.
This was a short snap of Drew and Kate bachelor/bachelorette party and wedding with friends. I really love the portrayal of friendship and relationship here. Mackenzie and James were fantastic. Finally Drew acting like a grown up man and I really like the fact that his relationship with Billy here improved. I must say that I didn’t like much of what Emma Chase wrote after Tangled but this one was wow…my second favorite after Tangled and the main
Eni
5 stars

I loved reading every word from this book.This book was simply amazing.The perfect conclusion.I LOVED IT.

I'm sad that it's over.I'm going to miss Drew so much.But also happy.The ending was so perfect.

"We lived . . . the same way we loved: with passion, tenderness, and laughter. And every day—every fucking day—to the very fullest."

**************************************************

Currently reading.Omggggg !!! YAY,YAY,YAY.
Drew <33

**************************************************

A 4th bo
Roksana
WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*****"Safety gang:" Not safe

There were parts in this book that I liked and that I don't like....

The good parts....

It was funny in parts and the scene with Drew realizing the last nights consequences of his actions was priceless! The realization losing your most precious things your cherish was the best highlight for me in this book! It really shown how fragile your life can be if you make a small mistake that could crush everything that you are devoted to and whats most
Jiana
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 76%

My first 2017 DNF and I'm so sad. One, because this is the last book in the series and I love this series. Two, because I found myself not enjoying this as much as I hoped I would. Honestly, I can't tell if I'm in slump or this book is simply not enjoyable.

I was incredibly excited to start this, mainly because we're back to Drew's POV. I adored Tangled (Book 1). Drew's brutally honest and hilarious and I just love his narration. Also, him and Kate are going to get married and they now
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart

Yep that is Drew Evans...arrogant, crass and filterless! Only now he has gotten his PRIZE. Yes, Kate has decided after the miscommunication, the angst, the WTF moments...ONE adorable toddler later, she and Drew are going to make it official!

You see, I was happy with knowing that Drew, Kate were happy...together...and stronger than ever!

Well, Emma Chase just had to give me more...I mean I appreciate the wedd
Auntee
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of funny, contemporary romance
After 5 years and one adorable son together, Kate and Drew are getting married!

Not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said...but if a book keeps you up all night just so you can finish it (and because there's no good place where you can stop), then I say it's a keeper.

I loved every word of this book. I laughed, I teared up, I even worried that Drew might do something wrong to mess up his relationship with Kate before they tied the knot, but not to worry, Kate and Drew do get their HEA
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Drew, Drew, Drew... You stole my heart and then some.

LOVED IT.

Yep. I think this series got back to it's best. Drew's fabulous inner-monologue is top dog.

'Tied brings all the characters back together for one big blow out. There's dancing, strippers, cheeky kids, crazy besties, embarrassing parents... It's like a mix up of The Hangover and Friends.

I love how the characters are true to life. The situations so damn ironic. I lolled a lot. And those end words... Going to miss Drew sooo much...

Deeksha
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was ok

Drew and Kate's marriage revolves around sex. Their talk with their friends somehow manages to come to jokes related to sex. The biggest problem in their life is their significant other may get close to someone else in a sexual way. Everyone's idea of fun revolves around sex. Whenever Drew thinks of Kate, it is always - and I don't say this lightly - related to something sexual.

I am not puritanical or anything like that, but at the end with everything related to just one topic I kind
Amanda
The Hangover : Drew's Style

Is great to catch up with Drew and his twisted man rules. Plot wise, I would rate it only 3 stars. The gang spent the bachelor and bachelorette party together at Vegas and encounter some amusing drama. Thank God this time we get to see a pretty grown up Drew who did the right thing for once. Despite the predictable plot without much meat, I had a fun time with Drew's POV as always. Goona miss the chap.
Andie
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's always a good time when you're in Drew Evans' head. Emma Chase is one of my go to's for romantic comedy. I haven't come across another author who gets the male psych quite the way she does. Drew is an all out MALE. He's unapologetic in the way he thinks, sarcastic and funny, and somehow incredibly charming.

Drew and Kate are tying the knot and finally getting their happy ending! But before the big day rolls around we're led through the week before of Vegas, bachelor, and bachelorette partie
Goodreads Librari...: please add cover to book 2 23 Jul 07, 2018 08:11AM
♥ BR ♥: Tied br 10/9/14 80 53 Oct 10, 2014 02:19AM
  • Tattoos and Tatas (Chocoholics, #2.5)
  • Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • Sugar Rush (Friend-Zoned, #3)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
  • For the Record (Record, #3)
  • The Other C-Word (In Other Words, #1)
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romantic comedies filled with heat, heart and laugh-out-loud humor. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome

Tangled (4 books)
  • Tangled (Tangled, #1)
  • Twisted (Tangled, #2)
  • Tamed (Tangled, #3)
“I'm not gonna wish you happiness, 'cause you've already got that. So I'll just say, may the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon our face. May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live. May there be a generation of children on the children of your children. May you live to be a hundred years, with one extra year to repent. And may the saddest day of your and Kate's future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.” 31 likes
“I have to ask, because in my experience, women will tell you to do something and then slit your fucking throat when you actually do it. Since you were supposed to know they didn’t really want you to do it. That they don’t really mean what they say.” 31 likes