Start by marking “Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)” as Want to Read:
Lost in Me (Here and Now, #1)

Lost in Me

(Here and Now #1)

The last thing I remember is having drinks at Brady’s and trying to avoid eye-contact with my life-long crush—the gorgeous, unattainable Maximilian Hallowell. They tell me that was a year ago, but I have no memories of anything since then. What I do have is this ring on my finger that Max says he gave me, and this much-thinner body I’ve dreamed of most of my life. Aside fr ...more
Nook, 216 pages
Published April 7th 2014 (first published April 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Me, please sign up.
Erica I just finished this series first, since I didn't know about New Hope. You can definitely tell there's back stories to other characters, but I don't…moreI just finished this series first, since I didn't know about New Hope. You can definitely tell there's back stories to other characters, but I don't think you need to read them in order.(less)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
Forgotten Love Stars

OMFG that ending!!!! What the hell Lexi Ryan? Why did you give us readers that ending? Omg! This book kept me on the edge in anticipation the whole read. I wanted so badly to like Max, but from the get go I didn't like or trust him. I don't know why but after finding out about Meredith I knew my dislike of him was totally justified! What a slime! I really really hope Hanna doesn't end up with his bitch ass! On the other hand I really liked Nate from the start. I did get annoy
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

"Girl, your life has gotten better than my daytime soaps. Days of Our Lives cannot compete with this shit."

description

"This is real. Nothing about what I feel for you is pretend."

My Full Review to come I must jumping into the next book!

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)
Author – Lexi Ryan
Publication Date – April 7, 2014
Type – Cliffhanger Series
Genre – Romance/New Adult
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy provided by Author (Release Blitz) in exchange for an honest review.

Review
What the HELL???? Yesterday I get a story without an ending and today I get a book with a cliffhanger that leaves me asking more questions compared to when I was reading it….UGH…..do the book gods have a vendetta against me?  And just when I finis
Brandi
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it

description

Quick, entertaining read. I liked it. Some stuff was a bit ott. But I still enjoyed it.

Review to come.
Kendall Ryan
Mar 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Hanna's story, it captivated me until the very last page, trying to piece together her past and which man was right for her. I'm going on the record as Team Nate, and I can't wait to see what happens in book 2. A phenomenal read!
Kellie Maddox-Ward
Mar 28, 2014 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this book.
It had secrets, passion, scandal, and mystery.
Hanna has woken up in the hospital with amnesia. I know what you’re thinking oh god here we go. Predictable..

WELL ISN’T THAT CUTE BUT IT’S WRONG!
She has woken up 50 pounds lighter, engaged to the man she has had a crush on since she was 13. A bakery owner and Distanced from her twin sister and can’t remember the Dr who is looking after her.
She has lost the last 11 months of her life.
Her new life seems perfect.

Until t
Candace
This story kept me guessing, right to the end. I completely changed my opinion of both of the guys in this love triangle, and then changed it again. Up until the last 10% or so, I was completely smitten with this story. Then, the ending royally pissed me off! WTF? I wanted to throw my iPad across the room! Aargh! I can't hit either Max or Nate, no matter how much I want to. Instead, I'm buying the second book STAT while I flip them off in my head. ;)
Rose
Oh man, what to say about Lexi Ryan's "Lost in Me"? This was a better book than I expected it to be for the cliches provided and the category (New Adult), but I still wasn't enamored with it and had more issues than not in the aftermath, considering.

This is the first book I've ever read by Lexi Ryan, and I'll say that her writing style is compulsively readable and she does have a command over an eye for detail and character development (though with caveats). "Lost in Me" follows the journey of H
Sara
Mar 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hanna is the fat twin, the fat friend, and has been in lust with Max since she was 13. But Max has eyes for her twin Lizzie. One night she's at the bar wishing Max could like her back. The next minute, she's in a hospital bed, engaged to Max and cant remember a damn thing....

This book really had me going. I didnt know what to think, who to believe, what memory to believe. I had so many WTF happen moments. But that was the fun part of this book, also keeping me on my toes, on the edge of thinking
Coco.V
Dec 30, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/30/2017)! 💝
Auntee
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you like a mystery with your romance...
This was a rather interesting one...yet I'm not sure I'll continue with the series. This was almost more mystery than romance, and it took a long time to unfold. The reason? The heroine (Hanna)has amnesia (suffered after an accident--or was it?). So the last year has become a blur to her. When she wakes up in the hospital, she has an engagement ring on her finger, and she's engaged to her childhood crush (Max). How did that happen? And how did she lose almost 50 pounds? The last she can remember ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeHotPixbysb_zps02f167cd.gif
FREE on Amazon US today (9/21/2014)

Blurb:
Lost in Me is the first book in the Here and Now series, a spin-off of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Hope series. This sexy amnesia love triangle is intended for mature readers.

Melissa
Apr 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Complimentary copy kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.*

Since signing up for the cover reveal a few months ago, I have been really looking forward to reading this book. I was expecting this to be a good one and I wasn't disappointed. What an AMAZING story! I couldn't put it down for even a second.

Hanna wakes up in a hospital room with retrograde amnesia and a gorgeous rock on her finger. No one is really sure what happened, but she was found at the bottom of a fligh
Cristina
I'll start off by saying I'M NOT A FAN OF LOVE TRIANGLES.
I had the suspicion of this book being the case but I still bought it. (Yes, entirely my fault)
In my defense, I was lured by all the good reviews. Anyway...
I want to say I liked the writing, it's smooth and entertaining.
But Hannah... Oh this chick drove me nuts. She wants Nate but she's engaged to Max.
Perhaps it's me but I can't stand it when the lead heroine is indecisive.
I have to say I'm probably Team Nate but who knows? Maybe she'l
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

I love it, but no 5 stars because of the @$*&%#%#@ cliffy.

I had to put it down several times because I wasn't sure it I wanted to finish it. One girl messing with two guys at the same time. Once you push past that the holes because of the amnesia start to get filled in, and I start rooting for the tatted rocker instead of the finacee. Then we get hit with a cliffy ... ARGH!
✨Susan✨
2.5 This is not a genre I usually read so I know I am in the minority of reviews here. All I can say is that I'm glad that it was short. The main story could have been done without all the sex scenes, that weren't even technically sex. A girl wakes up from a coma and is missing over a year of her life. She is thin and engaged to the man of her dreams, and is still a virgin, or is she?
Jacqueline Wheeler
This book contains so much sex, but I thoroughly enjoyed it! I read this book easily in a few hours, and I thought the story was super intriguing with the amnesia aspect (it reminded me of the movie The Vow). If you don't like love triangles, then you probably wouldn't enjoy this book, but I really liked how this story came together and how you really didn't know which guy to cheer for. The ending was a cliff hanger though, so can't wait for the next book to be released!

Thanks to Netgalley for a
Ali
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
What a twisty-turny story.

Lost in Me starts off with quite a strong flame, Hanna waking up in a hospital bed with no memory of most of the past year. No memory of dating the guy she has had a lifelong crush on. No memory starting her own business. Certainly no memory of getting engaged.

But waking to an engagement ring on your finger must mean your engaged. Or, maybe not.

Hanna has never been a girl secure in her own skin. She's always seen herself as the least attractive twin, the less desirab
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I honestly did not know what to expect when starting this read. But, I have to say that I really liked it.

Lost in Me kept me on my feet with the suspense and putting all of the puzzle pieces together. In here, Hanna, our female protagonist, finds herself waking up in a hospital only without memory of the last past year.

Not to mention, she is apparently about to be engaged to life long crush, Max. Sounds like a dream come true, right? Not.

As Hanna begins to re-immerse herself with her family
Paula
Aug 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

I REALLY liked this one. Very addictive and intriguing storyline. I was kept in suspense the entire time. It took all my willpower not to read the last page, which ended up leaving me hanging on a cliff. Moving on the next book. So glad all three books are already out! I can crack out on this series without the long wait in between books.

Highly recommend if you don't mind love triangles.
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
The suspense killed me!
i was freaken HOOKED!!
What an awesome book!
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Holy duck lovin' cliffhangers, Batman!
Lost in Me kept me up reading into the wee hours of the morning. I couldn't put the book down until I reached 'The End', and even then I didn't want to! What an amazing start to a new series, I cannot wait for book two. I am seriously having withdrawal jitters already, how can I be expected to wait until June?! It's impossible I tell 'ya!

The Here and Now series is a spin-off from Lexi Ryan's New Hope series, which is another fabulous new adult series that
Kelly
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am pretty sure that I start every review of a Lexi Ryan book off with words to the effect of “I LOVE LEXI RYAN!” I can say that without checking, because EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I read one of her books I just want more. More of the sexy men she creates, more of the sexy scenes those men are in, more of the angst, drama, and emotion that flows through her stories. JUST. MORE.

Lost in Me is different to other books I’ve read lately, heck I think it’s safe to say it’s different to anything I’ve read
***Cheryl***
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
This is the first book in a 3 part series, so yes it does end with a cliff-hanger and it’s a pretty big one. I can’t wait for next book in June.
The story is about Hanna, who has just woke up after an accident to find she can’t remember anything from the last year of her life. She is now engaged to Max a man she always thought was out of reach. She also has lost a lot of weight and has the body she always wanted. But then there is also the mysterious Nate, who she can’t remember at all but seems
ratanak
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Lexi Ryan - Lost In Me Review

Firstly I have to say Lexi Ryan never disappoint, I love this book and enjoy reading it a lot.

First, we meet Hanna the heroine of the book, she wakes up in a hospital and can't remember the last years of her life. She confuses as to what happened to her and now she has to piece together the year she misses and finds things as not what she remembers like...
Why is there an engagement ring on her finger?
How is Max her fiance now?
Why has she lost so much weight?
Who is
Sara Luck
Jun 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2014-read
Hmmm...it was okay, but all the secrets were a little much. And sorry, even if I was in love with someone for so long and I woke up in a hospital having no memory of being engaged to him or much less even DATING him ...I wouldn't be planning our wedding for six weeks later. There were too many things in the book that were just so far fetched. At the same time, I would like to see what happens next. Feeling conflicted on this one.
Heather
This book is hard to categorize. The steam factor is low but the suspense factor is high. I almost gave up on it but it kept nagging me so I finished. I am glad I did. I will definitely be reading book 2 to find out what happens with the MASSIVE cliffhanger!
Emily

Re-read: Maybe
Read more from author: Yes
Splage
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. A trilogy with a doozie of a cliffhanger and lots of unanswered questions.
Born To Read
I received a free copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Hanna has amnesia. She wakes up one day and she doesn't remember the last months of her life.
So imagine her surprise when she finds out that she is engaged to Max. He has been her crush since forever.
And not only that. Apparently, she is having an affair!! With a rock star!!! Hanna starts to wonder how was her relationship with Max. If she was having an affair, something was wrong, right?
Hanna must decide if she marries Max or
Help finding similar book 1 5 Jul 25, 2018 05:53PM

• Epic (Fierce, #3)
  • Lifeless (Lifeless, #1)
  • Scorned (From the Inside Out, # 1)
  • Deeper Than Dreams (Love & Steel, #1.5)
  • Used (Unlovable, #1)
  • Metal Urge
  • Feel like Makin' Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy, #3)
  • Ache (Punk, #1)
  • Trouble in Tampa (Great Exploitations, #3)
  • Beside Your Heart (The Heart, #1)
  • Love Square (Love Square, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Unexpected: The Complete Collection #1-6 (Unexpected #1-6)
  • Love's Suicide (Love's Suicide, #1)
  • Mirage (Destined, #1)
  • What Endures
  • Coming Home (Jackson Falls, #1)
  • Pure Abandon (Abandon Collection 1)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

Here and Now (3 books)
  • Fall to You (Here and Now, #2)
  • All for This (Here and Now, #3)
“You're like the sun-completely blind to your own beauty because you are so busy making everyone around you shine. No matter how far we hide in the shadows, you share your light. That's how you stole my heart when no one else could find it.” 11 likes
“I love you, Hanna,” he says softly, and more surprising than the words is this feeling in my chest. As if something there knows what he says is true, even if my mind can’t remember how we got here. “I…” 7 likes