Start by marking “A Test of Love (Chasing Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
A Test of Love (Chasing Love, #2)

A Test of Love

(Chasing Love #2)

Would you kill for love?

Then, gun shots blare. Someone is shot. Another runs away.

The decisions of their love will have to t
Published April 17th 2014 by K. Wright Press

To ask other readers questions about A Test of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Test of Love

Paganalexandria
In the second installment Chase and Jasmine recognize their feelings for each other, but she's still unsure about how much compatibility they have for the long haul. In the midst of that an attempt is made on her life. Is the danger coming from his former lovers, or other secrets from the past?

The Good:
1. Chase is so intense in his feelings for Jasmine and I love it. The way he does things is very manipulative, but I found it entertaining.

2. Jasmine is a smart girl who has enough sense to wonde
Jinx
Apr 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book was ok. Jasmine and Chase were ok but I liked them in the last book better. Their love-sickness for one another became a bit tiring. Jasmine would just whine and complain too much over stupid stuff. She lost a lot of the feistiness she possessed in the first book and came across as a total nag.

As for Troy and Vivian I just couldn't deal. Their situation was a hard limit for me. I found myself cringing and skimming through a lot of Troy's chapters. I didn't like not being given the opt
Kim
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a wild ride. This saga just gets better and better. Can't wait for the conclusion.
Elle1986
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it

I would like to start by saying that I laughed so hard at the whole "Hamburger meat" convo. I know it shouldn't have been funny and it may be due to the fact that it's 1AM and I just finished this book but I could not stop laughing every time one of them said hamburger meat.

Now that that's out of the way I will say I didn't like this book as much as the first one and I skimmed a little because I was a little bored during certain parts.. like every time it was a scene where Jasmine was
Shantaye Brown
Jun 29, 2014 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the series up until half way through this book where i found it ridiculous how Gabe, Chase, Troy & Viv’s character made Jasmine the center of all their attention unwaveringly & that’s love right there! She was in obvious danger, don’t get me wrong

this wouldn’t have even bothered me as much if Viv didn’t attempt to commit suicide. Viv was completely disregarded by Jasmine & her father & suddenly Vivian’s very recent escape from death, finding out the man she’s inlove wi
Adrienh1
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ir
At some points in the book, I just wanted the characters to just get to the point already. At some points, it felt like the story dragged on in some places with repetitive lines. i was glad for an epilogue in the story but it did not really feel like one at all. I would've loved to get a little more closure with the H/h before the story ended.

Overall, it was a good story and I will definitely be reading the next story in the series.
Victoria
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Very good continuation....
Flip
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bw-wm
Although Jasmine was a little flip floppy but her and Chase got it right in the end. Sort Of. Overall I loved this book, I can't wait until the third book
*Dee's Book Carousel*
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male
One word -- WOW!!!! 5+ STARS
Snow
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
what a hell of a turmoil!
DKristin
I gave this one 4.7 stars because it had some seriously epic things going on that need to be recognized... however, I found Jasmine's constant preoccupation with food to become annoying at times. I also found Jasmine continuously running away from Chase and being kind of a bitch but then falling for the D to be annoying as well. Lastly, there was a great slow burn to this at times... but I really would have liked more of the sexy details. But as stated there were some crazy things going on in th ...more
CJLuvsBooks!
Sep 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I thought “A Test of Love” was a great follow-up to “An Arrangement of Love”, albeit a bit darker read.

I liked seeing Chase’s perspective on things. In this book he’s still the dominating alpha he was in book 1, but this time around he’s much more vulnerable and emotional. I guess falling in love can do that to you.. lol. He has dismantled his polyamorous relationships and wants Jasmine to be his one and only. He will do whatever he has to do to protect her, no matter what the cost.
Jasmine got h
EbonyMonae
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bwwm
SOMEWHAT OF A SPOLIER AHEAD, GREAT BOOK, HOT SEX, CHARM AND WIT. THE PRICE IS AWESOME PICK IT UP AND READ. SUPPORT A GREAT AUTHOR.

This book was a good book, I really loved reading it. The characters were well developed. The plot needed more development. The ending was somewhat confusing, I understood why the other girls had to die but I wish their was some development into Wendy's past of what made her a killer in the first place. Her and Dawn should of both been confronted about the other girl
--karen Green-berry
Apr 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Chase & Jasmine- BRAB Online Book Club

Chase and Jasmine's story continues with the quest to find the person responsible for shooting her. As usual the author brings the heat, his crazy obsession with Jasmine will let him stop at nothing, including murder.

The right amount of intrigue, murder and scorching hot love scenes makes it a must read. Anxiously awaiting Commitment, the final book in the series.
Cyndi Hackett
Aug 15, 2014 rated it liked it
It was ok. I liked the first book a lot. The second book started off well but it just got to be a little too unrealistic. I mean I felt like the story was pulling plot twist from other books into this one book. Then I realized I have to read a third book and that just did it for me. Don't think I will be getting the third one.
Dianne
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars! Great read! I love Jasmine! She is such a great character. I love how she's such a big foodie, she's hilarious, and she's adorable. All in all wonderful. I loved reading Troy and Chase's POV as well because I always love the male POV. I do have to say, this isn't as steamy as the first one but it very hot. I can't wait for the next book! Is that still coming out this month???
Bonnie
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Deliciously easy stars for this one.

Again the writing was superb...the dialogue between the characters was very believable.

The continuation of Chase & Jasmine's love story drew me in from the first page and didn't let me go....at this point I'm eagerly awaiting the final book in this series A Commitment to Love can't wait to see what unfolds next for the characters.
Angelia
Loved It!!!! Enjoyed finding out who done and all the other mysteries that went alone with this story and the characters....Can't wait for the next one.....
Cherryl Montgomery
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
You reap what you sow.

All kinds of secrets came out among Chase's harem of three and others in this book. Poor Lucy struggled with a life of PTSD from her early childhood but she was not the only one. Wendy too, was sly like a fox from her early childhood dealings. Dawn was just a spoiled controlling rich kid. Which one tried to kill Jasmine? Well, I knew Dawn had something to do with it but I was surprised at who helped her. Benny is just a blood thirsty crazy lunatic. Vivian really did not kno
La Vida Rose
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bwwm-romance
Welp! Now, this second book in the series took a very dark turn! This one also includes POV from each of the main characters, but I think it was a bit much. I found myself skimming through for the "good" parts when it was POV from Troy or Vivian or Wendy, etc. Yeah, it was a bit much. I would prefer to keep it more focused on the two lovers, Jasmine & Chase. It's true, they have sort of a 50 shades thing going, but I like that Jasmine is written smartly and has a lot of thoughts in her head ...more
Cammyjoe
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good!!

OK, this is a "weirdly" good series.... Lol. One of the review says that Jasmine, Troy and Vivian walk all over Chase, that's not true. Chase never deal with a woman like Jasmine and he loves her beyond reason. Jasmine is Chase's weakness, he even admitted himself : "“Your man only bows down to you. The rest of the world I ignore.” He brushed off his shoulder and exuded that same slick, rich boy swagger that radiated around him when I first met him..."
Great read, now time for book 3 !!!
Kizzy
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow

How are we still left with questions? I LOVE IT!! This series holds your attention because there are twists and turns around every corner. I love the fact that Chase refuses to give up and how he’s willing to risk it all to be with the one he loves. I love how Jasmine doesn’t know the power she has and if she did I don’t think she would abuse it. Benny is another creature altogether. And Viv and Troy? I hope something works in their favor.
Jul 14, 2017 rated it liked it
Something didn't add up

So I really enjoyed this book until the end. I felt like I really got to know the characters and the suspense was there in who shot Jasmine but something was missing when the end came. It was like the book wasn't finished. There was no cliffhanger or foreshadowing of things to come. Thankful there is a 3rd book or I would have given it less than 3 stars.
Valerie Foley
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I’m hooked!

What an amazing read. Well worth it. The plot twists and turns had me gasping for air like a fish out of water! The author did it again. I am so engrossed in Jasmine’s life that her emotions float right into the reader. Another page turner. I’m hating the cliffhangers but I love it too. Can’t wait to read the final book. #GoosebumpsAlready
Nancy Salazar
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good read

It’s a good read. Kept me up at night as I could not put it down. Yet this Jasmine girl can be a pain in the butt. At times childish. But the way Chase lives her is unbelievable. I like how it kept its mystery through out. There are shockers all the way thru.
Gloria Cotton
Mar 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
Sick with some hotness but not worth it.

There are so many things that are sick and deviant about that here converged stories and characters. The author does have other books that are wonderfully smart, funny, engaging. This does not one.
Bennita
What a ride! Original and full of mystery. I loved the intensity of Chase’s love for Jasmine. The characters all felt very three dimensional. There was not one dull moment and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.
Loette Johnson
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series of all series

Kenya had me hooked from the first book all the drama and secrets and lies and hurts I could go on but no spoilers from me ha get the series
Phoebe Mompoint
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
AWSOME !

Highly recommend so much romance, suspense , drama and super sexy bedroom scenes ! I love the way this author writes !
Arlena
Rating: 4
Review:

"A Test Of Love" by Kenya Wright

Book Description...

"Would you kill for love? "

"Chase and Jasmine are reunited, but for how long? Jasmine isn't sure Chase can be monogamous. Chase isn't sure he can live without her. Both only know one thing for certain. know when they're together, something hot and electric bridges between them.

Then, gun
« previous 1 3 next »
Kenya Wright Fanclub: SNEAK PEEK: A Commitment to Love 2 28 Jan 04, 2015 04:11AM

• No Regrets  (A Tale of Three Hearts #3)
  • Scandalous Heroes Box Set: Sensual Romance
  • Romancing Tommy Gabrini 1
  • Beyond the Breaking Point (Beyond the Breaking Point #1)
  • Whatever He Wants
  • Desired: Loving An Alpha Male Series #2
  • Gabriel's Regret: Book One (The Medlov Men #2)
  • Fearless II (Fearless, #2)
  • Abandoned but not Alone (Kingdom #1)
  • Zoe

JOIN THE MAILING LIST to stay up-to-date with free books, giveaways, and new releases!

New Releases MAILING LIST:

My Recommended Reading Order:

Instagram: @KenyaWrightBooks
Facebook: https://goo.gl/vjjkSb
Twitter: @KenyawrightBook

You can FOLLOW me Here on Amazon and you will be notified of new releases, or subscribe to my new release mail

Chasing Love (3 books)
  • An Arrangement of Love (Chasing Love, #1)
  • Commitment to Love (Chasing Love #3)