Start by marking “The Power of Praise and Worship” as Want to Read:
The Power of Praise and Worship

The Power of Praise and Worship

"Terry carries God's anointing and is a living example, and leader, in "The Power of Praise and Worship. His book is dynamic. Its truths move me to God, and you will be moved too.
Published February 1st 1985 by Victory House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The Power of Praise and Worship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Power of Praise and Worship

Start your review of The Power of Praise and Worship
Lucienne Ouellette
The power of praise and worship

What an anointed book! It is one of those books you can read and read again and revelation are new each time. Very well written!
Meowzette
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New appreciation for Praise and Worship (& Thanksgiving)

Well written and organized. I appreciate each scripture reference and its application to the Chapter(s) subject.

I found the content very thought provoking and admit I never enjoyed the worship service portion of church. I have a new appreciation for what it’s about. Thank you!

Vilma Ollivierre
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good read

The first part of the book was amazing, I will recommend it to others. The second part was not as compelling as the first. It was food for thought. Some of it I will surely put into practice. Some I will leave alone.
Maryd
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Power of praise and worship

Great honest book about praise and worship, very encouraging . I appreciated the book was written in humility by the author.
Lesley Charles
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a powerful book. It gives a clear understanding of the need and reason for praise. The explanations are vivid and real.
Elmien Lerm
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very Powerful and uplifting
Rubin Carpenter
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is part Biography, part acton/ adventure tale, part textbook of An amazing servant of God and his life experienced faith with powerful insight into the the subject matter a awesome read
Dianne Karesh
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating

I learned what's missing in many of our lives and churches. Everyone should read this book. It also contains an incredible story of Terry's life.
elaine Arnold
Awesome

Great book explaining what God honoring worship looks like and its relationship to spiritual warfare and the battle against satan.
Gordon D. Young
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A teaching by both precept and then example with real life stories and testimonies.

I am an ex-prisoner who received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit while "Tarrying" on my news in another brothers cell. My whole world changed that night and all the teaching I had received growing up as a preacher's kid took on a new dimension. I heard Brother Terry Law on the Believer's voice of Victory with brother Kenneth Copeland. I immediately ordered his book Storm Chasers. His life and mine seemed a lot alik
Natasha
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Definitely provided me with a new view on actively participating in corporate praise and worship.
SolomonArmooh
Mar 03, 2015
Teresa
Mar 16, 2014
Goodluck Paul
rated it did not like it
Oct 31, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Draw Near: Learning to Study God’s Word: A Love God Greatly Study Journal
  • Sayonara
  • The Sabbath: Its Meaning for Modern Man
  • The Persian Gamble (Marcus Ryker, #2)
  • The Bridges of Madison County
  • Intercessory Prayer: How God Can Use Your Prayers to Move Heaven & Earth
  • The Friday Night Knitting Club (Friday Night Knitting Club, #1)
  • Hallelujah Anyway: Rediscovering Mercy
  • City of Your Final Destination
  • French Women Don't Get Fat: The Secret of Eating for Pleasure
  • Defiant Joy: Taking Hold of Hope, Beauty, and Life in a Hurting World
  • Brave Surrender: Let God’s Love Rewrite Your Story
  • Becoming Mrs. Lewis
  • Snow Falling on Cedars
  • No Other Gods - Revised & Updated - Bible Study Book: The Unrivaled Pursuit of Christ
  • Ten Dumb Things Smart Christians Believe: Are Urban Legends & Sunday School Myths Ruining Your Faith?
  • Southern Spirits (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #1)

News & Interviews

“You must guard your mouth, because no matter what you say, you are launching weapons of one sort or another.” 2 likes
“God requires your sacrifice of praise, at precisely what seems like the worst moment, because it reveals Christ Jesus in your life.” 1 likes