Start by marking “Resistance Music” as Want to Read:
Resistance Music

Resistance Music

Her parents were movie stars with secrets, her sister a rock star with bad connections. What they knew got them killed.

It might kill her, too.

Sancia Loyola de Bastida, 34-year-old concert violinist, raised between Spain’s Basque Country and Manhattan, knows nothing of the terrorist group known as Eta, neither its origins nor activities. She knows nothing of her connections
Published (first published December 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Resistance Music, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Resistance Music

Angie
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book grabbed my attention from the beginning, and it never let go. I loved the variety of characters and the opportunity to see events from so many different perspectives. The suspense was high throughout, and for much of the book it was unclear whether any of the characters could be trusted.

By way of criticism, I felt the villain was a bit too extreme. (view spoiler)
Jeanne Gibson
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I found myself searching the internet for more information on the history and language of the Basques, the architecture of castles in northern Spain, and many other facts quoted in this fascinating novel. I am impressed with the amount of research this author obviously pursued in his writing of this book. My husband and I have spent time in Spain and fell in love with the people and the country. Now we want to go back and really explore Basque country. This is a great read!
Albina
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is a thrill ride with a history lesson attached. I loved the good guys and the bad guys are scary real. I didn't know anything about the basque people but this book has sparked my interest.
Destiny Brown