Start by marking “Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius” as Want to Read:
Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius

Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius

Do moments of inspiration have to be few and far between—or can you develop the ability to access your deepest creativity at any time? Michael Gelb has discovered the missing key that allows genius to flourish: an open, reliable connection to the vital life energy we all possess. “The practices for accessing energy have been developed for thousands of years in yoga, martia ...more
Published September 1st 2014 by Sounds True

To ask other readers questions about Creativity On Demand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Creativity On Demand

Start your review of Creativity On Demand: How to Ignite and Sustain the Fire of Genius
Ivonne
Sep 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Thought this was going to be an easy read, but it turned out that I needed to give it more time in order to do al the exercises. First of all: this isn't a manual on being creative, it's more like a book full of advice on how to use your own resources to explore your creative side and get the most of it.
Somehow, I felt like it was godsent because I was in the middle of a creative crossroads. I'm not the most spiritual of beings but I firmly believe that you have to work on your own mind and wel
Frank Calberg
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reading the book, these are the inputs I write down about how to strengthen creative thinking:

Have fun, play, move and learn:
- At the start of the book: Strengthen positive energy. Managing energy is the key to creativity. Every thought, feeling and action has an energy consequence. Positive energy rituals are the key to engagement and high performance.
- Page 82: People, whom we call geniuses, are those who have maintained their childlike charisma by continuing to cultivate their imagination, c
Patrícia Noronha
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very inspiring and insightful. The book provides valuable exercises for igniting the creative mind, plus some Qigong examples that probably only those, like me, who practice will find valuable. Loved to read it and I'm learning new ways of thinking.
Bill Douglas
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This exciting book is a godsend! Everyone on our ever more crowded planet must read this and pass it on to everyone they know!

This exciting book is a godsend! In our single generation, the planet's population has nearly quadrupled. Think of it -- it took all of human history to get to 2 billion people after WWII, and in just our lifetime since then, it has gone past 7 billion to 8 billion in coming years. No generation in the history of humanity has faced the change we've seen, and the change be
Margot Borden
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant, accessible, generous and insightful book from Michael Gelb. Creativity on Demand draws on wisdom and knowledge from many sources, new, old, great and obscure, and presents them with humor and lightheartedness, leaving the reader with easy to apply methods to understand and develop their creative process and apply it to all areas of life.
Badr Aleissa
كتاب نظري + عملي لتعزيز الابداع بطريقة (تشي) ... العديد من المفاهيم وتطبيقاتها .. تكشفلك بعض المكامن فيك لاشعال هذه الطاقة ... ومن هنا تبدا فهم على ان الابداع ليس موهبة فقط انما يمكن العمل عليها.
Hugo

• On the Shortness of Life
  • The Origins and History of Consciousness
  • One Taste
  • The 4-Hour Workweek
  • Real Success Without a Real Job: There Is No Life Like It!
  • Odd Jobs: 101 Ways to Make an Extra Buck
  • Point, Click, and Save: Mashup Mom's Guide to Saving and Making Money Online
  • The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future
  • On The Shortness Of Life
  • Meditations
  • A Crack in Creation: Gene Editing and the Unthinkable Power to Control Evolution
  • The Laptop Millionaire
  • Poetics
  • The Republic
  • Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love
  • Moonlighting on the Internet: Five World Class Experts Reveal Proven Ways to Make and Extra Paycheck Online Each Month
  • The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom in Business and Adventure in Life
  • Healing the Angry Brain: How Understanding the Way Your Brain Works Can Help You Control Anger and Aggression
Michael J. Gelb is the world’s leading authority on the application of genius
thinking to personal and organizational development. He is a pioneer in the fields
of creative thinking, accelerated learning, and innovative leadership. Gelb leads
seminars for organizations such as DuPont, Merck, Microsoft, Nike, Roche and