Start by marking “Wolves of the Sapphire Sun: This One's for the Wild Ones.” as Want to Read:
Wolves of the Sapphire Sun: This One's for the Wild Ones.

Wolves of the Sapphire Sun: This One's for the Wild Ones.

4.36  ·  Rating details ·  33 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Unleashed, sacred, erotic, otherworldly, palpable and serene. This one’s for the wild ones. The black sheep, the lost ones, the found ones, the ones who are loved, the unforgotten ones. This one’s for the wild ones.

Designed to be read and pondered upon as a “novel-made-out-of-poems”, these pages will call you into certain depths and ask you to connect the dots wherever th
Published February 11th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published February 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wolves of the Sapphire Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolves of the Sapphire Sun

C. C.
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Truly in love with my work. : )
Kay
Dec 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
The author! Is overly fond! Of exclamation points!

In reading the introduction, I found myself actually counting them. There are nineteen exclamation points. Nineteen in five pages. This is ridiculous. What's possibly even more annoying is that all these sentences would have been fine without the damn exclamations. But no...*sigh* I do hope this isn't shaping up to be another Twilight/subsequent knockoff (in terms of grammar).

To comfort myself, I ended up counting exclamation points all the way
Lena
Apr 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth book I've read by C. Joybell C. Although it is not my favorite, it will certainly not be the last. All of her work is extraordinary, but just like any poetry, some you connect with and some you do not, but that doesn't mean it is any less beautiful and captivating. A pleasant addition to my C. Joybell C. library.
C. C.
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I truly adore my Wolves books. : )
Christy
May 23, 2014
Shani
Feb 27, 2014
Toula
May 17, 2014
Elizabeth
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is beautiful! I would highly recommencement it to anyone! It is a must have for any lover of poetry. I really enjoy how metaphorical the writing was. There are some poems you can take literally, but I think this book begs for you to dive deeper. It is artistic and amazingly written. You should buy this book!
Armonia Art
Shannon Wildman
May 27, 2014
Oxford Junior
Dec 19, 2015
C. JoyBell C. is the most frequently quoted Author on Goodreads, is a leading female Thinker and Writer in our world today, and is a Mentor to many modern-day Leaders, as well as an Inspirational Figure to people from all walks of life. She has transformed the face of what it means to be wise and knowledgable, giving life to a new image of the modern-day Renaissance Woman. She is at the same time ...more
More about C. JoyBell C.