Start by marking “Various States of Undress: Georgia” as Want to Read:
Various States of Undress: Georgia

Various States of Undress: Georgia

(Various States of Undress #3)

Laura Simcox concludes her fun, flirty Various States of Undress series with a presidential daughter, a hot baseball player, and a tale of love at the ballgame.

Forget being the president's daughter—Georgia Fulton is certain that she's on her way to journalistic stardom. Nothing's going to keep her from getting the story of her young career—a feature on sexy ballplayer Bret
Published January 6th 2015 by Avon Impulse (first published November 15th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Various States of Undress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Various States of Undress

Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

4 Stars!

I had so much fun with this book! This book is the third book in the Various States of Undress series but I had absolutely no trouble reading it as a stand alone novel. When I requested this book, I thought it looked like a sweet romance and I was right to an extent. It was sweet but there was so much more to the story than I had expected.

I fell in love with Brett right away. Who wouldn't? He is a sexy athlete who happens to play mino
Terri
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: edelweiss, 4-stars
Review also found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

I received a copy of this book from the publisher Avon Impulse via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review. It was just released on January 6th.

I will start by saying that Goodreads says this book is 100 pages. I have no way to validate this as it was an e-book but I am pretty sure it was longer than that. While still a quick read based on my usual reading patterns I would say it was more around 150-200 pages.

This was a r
Sheryl C. Nash
Apr 24, 2014 marked it as to-read
*EDELWEISS*
Lover of Romance
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Geogia Fulton, is one of the three daughter of the President, and is dedicated to her dream of being a journalist. On her internship, she is assigned to a sports feature on Brett Knox. Georgia has always had a weakness for sports players, but when she meets Brett she knows she is in deep trouble. Brett, is on his way to big leagues and making the dream of his career, but when he learns that the one woman he has had a crush on Georgia Fulton for years, is the woman to interview him and learn the ...more
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Shelves: edelweiss-arcs
This review was originally posted on The Sassy Bookster

Georgia Fulton is looking forward to working on some major investigative pieces at her new internship but the boss from hell, looking to cash in on her notoriety has chosen to have her write stories on the local celebrities and up first is the star catcher of the hometown baseball team, Brett Knox. To say that Georgia is not happy with the assignment is an understatement, at least until she sets eyes on Brett.

Brett has been nursing a major c
Christine Mize
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
My rating : ❤❤❤❤ 1/2

Georgia Fulton is a woman on a mission - finish a summer internship so that she can finish college and then work in the television business. She will not let anyone or anything get in her way. Georgia also happens to be the daughter of the President of the United Sates.

Brett Knox is a catcher for the Memphis Redbirds. He also has big dream that he will let no one or thing get in the way of - getting called up to the Big Leagues and playing for the St Louis Cardinals.

When Geor
Lisa Filipe
So...I think that GEORGIA has won out as my favorite of the Various States of Undress Series. I not only have a thing for sexy baseball players, but I love a fun, sarcastic heroine, who is a little curvelacious and somewhat a dork...Georgia was awesome!

Laura has given us a the final book in the Various States Series with a great storyline, fresh characters with some great chemistry (loved the learning to throw the ball scene...I love those first sparks of attraction). The storyline has a bit of
Chu
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have underestimated the "boring" presidential daughter.

This is the last book in the series, and every book has always been sweet, romantic, sassy, and hot. I love each one of them, but I must admit Georgia is my favorite. Not just because she's sweet, and the youngest, but this girl is beauty and brains, not to mention, ambition. She wanted to achieve something not because she is the daughter of the president, but because she deserved it.

It was funny to see a man who has this 'crazy crush' on
Miriam
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh god. Baseball. *groans then winks*

I'm a diehard football fan. Baseball? Meh. I can live with it and I can live without it. This book though? Totally made me reconsider my love/hate relationship with this sport.

And I don't know about you, but I haven't read a lot of sports romances where the hero is a catcher. He's usually the ace pitcher, the star quarterback, the cleanup guy. But the catcher?

Brett was an incredible character to get to know. He was kind of like an onion. The top layer was wh
Downward dog
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it

I was given a copy of this book to write an honest review for Cocktails and Books.

Melody  May (What I'm Reading)
Posted on What I'm Reading

When I started Various States of Undress: Georgia, I wasn't sure where I was going to go with my thoughts. Honestly, they are all over the place. However, I did find this story fun and enjoyable. So, we have Georgia who has a thing for athletes. Nothing wrong there, but she's been burned by one. So, she has a jaded attitude when it comes to them. Then we have Brett, who is star catcher on his way to big leagues, and is a little leery towards the media. After all he does
Cocktails and Books
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Laura Simicox writes a short and sweet story with just enough tension to make the reader want to read more. Each book in this series is about a different daughter of the president of the United States and now we finally learn Georgia’s story, the youngest sibling. Georgia’s a senior in college and excited she’s finally achieving her goal and starting an internship at a Memphis TV station. Unfortunately, once Georgia starts her internship, real life slaps her in the face when she meets the boss f ...more
Mary
Shelves: 2015-books
I happened to read this during the baseball playoffs, so I was in the mood for a baseball romance. This fun story gives a little insight into minor league baseball and is good for anybody who likes a sports hero.

Presidential daughter Georgia Fulton wants to ace her internship at the local Memphis, TN, tv station. She'd be happy writing in-depth reports and fact-checking, but the station manager isn't going to let the opportunity to boost ratings by putting Georgia on the air slip by. So Georgia
Jen
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Brett is not only HOT, he is also smart and funny. I loved the way he had a crush on Georgia after just seeing her at a fundraiser. Georgia is so much more than what you would expect to from the President's daughter. She is down to earth, smart and sexy. Brett and Georgia make a great couple and their chemistry is strong. Sweet, sexy romance without tons of drama. Can be read as a standalone, but after reading this book, you will want to read the first two as well.

eARC provided by publisher via
Anna's Herding Cats
gimme gimme gimme! Come on January 6th! Eep! Can't wait!
Nath
3/5 (C)
Tyler Pallissard
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good light read...

The whole various states of undressed series was light, funny, and romantic. Overall a good read and I recommend it.
Robin Geary
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
another great addition to the series. love that baseball was mixed in to the story.
Maggie Showalter
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. Think it was my favorite of the series. Loved the sparks and the ups and downs Georgia & Brett experienced on their road to happiness.
Christi
Sep 15, 2017
Crystal
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014
I thoroughly loved this entire series! This book was a perfect end to the series!
May 03, 2015
Tammy Miller
Apr 15, 2015
Christine
Apr 18, 2015
Colette
Jul 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
After spending twenty years in professional theater as a costume designer, with a few of those years also spent as a college instructor, Laura abandoned the nomadic lifestyle to sit in a comfy office chair at a second hand oak desk and write. The result? Romance novels! Her favorite thing ever since she was, oh, about twelve. She writes contemporary, light novels and enjoys creating quirky charact ...more

Various States of Undress (3 books)
  • Various States of Undress: Carolina