Start by marking “Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Maybe This Christmas (O'Neil Brothers, #3)

Maybe This Christmas

(O'Neil Brothers #3)

"Uplifting, sexy and warm, Sarah Morgan's O'Neil Brothers series is perfection."—Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author

This winter, ex-skiing champion, reformed heartbreaker and single dad Tyler O'Neil has only one mission—making sure his daughter, Jess, has the best Christmas ever. The fact that his best friend, Brenna, is also temporarily moving into his chalet
Published October 28th 2014 by Harlequin HQN

To ask other readers questions about Maybe This Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maybe This Christmas

Geri Reads
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 'Just my kind of story' Stars!

*Sigh*

I know. I know. Friends to lovers trope has been done to death already. Yes, it can get a little predictable. Yes, there are no big plot twists or anything like that. What it does have are great characters, straightforward yet sweet plot, awesome dialogue and chemistry! Maybe This Christmas ticked all the boxes of what makes a sweet romance read for me, so I AM NOT GOING TO COMPLAIN.

Tyler is a forming skiing champion home and helping out with the family
Claire Robinson
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
3.5 - "It's a perfect powder day." Stars.

Maybe This Christmas is the first book I have read by Sarah Morgan, it won’t be the last. Seeing as it is actually book three in the O’Neil Brothers series, one could say I have a little catching up to do!

She’d been in love with Tyler her whole life, and nothing she did, or he did, had ever changed that.

Brenna and Tyler have been best friends, since they could basically put their own skis on. Both have stronger deeper feelings for the other, but it has ne
Nicola
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last O’Neill brother is off the market and I’m feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Single dad, best friends to lovers and a beautiful snowy backdrop—what more could you ask for in a festive romance.

description

description
Jacob Proffitt
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steamy, romance
I was worried about this one going into it. Tyler and Brenna have been a known thing for both previous books and you could kind of see the likely emotional trajectory from a mile away. And the first part of the book did little to alleviate that concern. I admit it was great getting to know Brenna better. She's exactly as lovely and personable as we'd been lead to believe. I hadn't expected her to be quite so very emotionally vulnerable, but that wasn't unreasonable and became an aspect I very mu ...more
Jenn - Reviews
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh this is such a fabulous read! Absolutely LOVE the O'Neil brothers series by Sarah Morgan! I was waiting for Brenna and Tyler to get together from the first book. Tyler, a former ski champion who can no longer ski after an accident has his issues regarding relationships. After the way he had to fight for his daughter but lost her and having to deal with his one big mistake, her mother, Tyler is naturally apprehensive about getting serious about a woman.
Brenna has been his best friend since th
Cora Tea Party Princess
5 Words: Love, skiing, family, romance, Christmas.

This was a perfect conclusion to the O'Neil Brothers series.

Snow Crystal sounds so perfect in these books. It's my favourite fictional destination. The descriptions are so vivid that you feel you're there, walking through the forest, gazing at the mountains... It's blissful to read.

I've been wanting to read about Tyler and Brenna since the first book in the series. And despite all of the anticipation, this book didn't disappoint. Sure, it was in
Cassandra
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Der dritte und letzte Teil um Snow Crystal. Eine wirklich schöne Reihe mit jede Menge Weihnachtsfeeling.
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: print, romance, chicklit
Ich liebe es! es war wirklich ganz wundervoll :D
Saly
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.5 stars
First off I must confess that I am not a fan of unrequited love stories, for me it is about a balance of power, one person is all merry going out and having fun while the other is pining. Now, the second thing is that I love friends to lovers stories so that besides the other books made me give Tyler and Brenna a chance.

Tyler is a ski champion or atleast he was until an accident ended his competitive career, now he is giving ski lessons at his family's resort and being a full tim
☕️Kimberly
May 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Five Caffeinated Reasons to grab a cup of Cocoa and snuggle up with Maybe This Christmas

Brenna Daniels and Tyler O’Neil a friend to lover’s romance that I have been rooting for since book one. I love this troupe and you could not ask for characters that are more delightful. Stubborn, a little wounded, caring to their core and so in love with each other but too fearful to take a chance…yep. I was melting over here.
The Snow Crystal Resort..ooh the setting for this series made me delicious happ
Hannah
I enjoyed all of this series but Tyler and Brenna's story was my favourite. Childhood best friends are they more like brother and sister? Well yes to start with but throughout the story it shows the base for a great relationship is friendship. I love both Tyler and Brenna's relationship with his daughter Jess and the outdoors. Janet Carpenter I didn't guess she was the Bully she wouldn't be so keen to bully when her daughter is being bullied. I loved catching up with all the other characters. Ou ...more
Ami

I have wanted to read Tyler and Brenna’s story from the first time I got my hands on this series. What can I say? I love the best-friends-to-lovers theme in my romance. So I came into this book with high expectations. The question was, of course, did the book deliver?

Oh, hell, yeah, it most certainly did!

While there was nothing new on the reason why Tyler and Brenna weren’t yet involved — Tyler felt that he screwed up all his relationship so far, so there was no way that he would cross
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
Prima recensione del nostro speciale natalizio, potete leggerla sul blog qui --> http://www.leggereromanticamente.com/...

Con questo romanzo si conclude la trilogia romance contemporanea con protagonisti i fratelli O'Neil.
Se non conoscevate questa serie e siete in cerca di qualcosa di romantico con una bella ambientazione invernale e natalizia vi consiglio di iniziarla all'istante, sia il primo libro dal titolo “Mentre fuori nevica” che quest'ultimo sono ambientati proprio nel periodo più magi
Edna
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Skipped Sean's book because honestly I didn't care. Whoops. Plus I wanted to read another Christmas themed romance.

For a good chunk of this book I really wanted more which is a little sad because I was looking forward to this couple since the beginning. I think it was more that I felt super sorry for Brenna. One with the bullying and all the extremely juvenile stuff regarding Janet. Then of course there was the unrequited love (because c'mon Tyler need A LOT of help realizing he loved Brenna to
Léa
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pour moi le meilleur tome de cette saga. Une histoire toujours aussi mignonne, agréable à lire et des personnages toujours aussi attachants. A partir de la moitié du roman je ne pouvais plus lâcher mon livre. Seul petit bémol; la fin qui ne m'a pas convaincu à 100%.
Jayrielle
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Süße Liebesgeschichte die sich wirklich flüssig lesen lies aber ich brauche Overload an Weihnachten und abgesehen von viel Schnee hat mir das hier auch gefehlt 🤭
Federica Vantaggio
Hey! Che svista colossale! Mi sono accorta solo ora che avevo questa recensione in arretrato dalle feste!
E allora eccomi qui, con ancora gli occhi a cuoricino dopo aver conosciuto meglio un altro fratello O'Neil.
Si, si, lo so, ho barato, avrei dovuto leggere prima la storia di Sean invece che questa ma, che potevo fare accidenti? Era natale e Tyler è così sexy, sfrontato, adorabile e dato che sono un po' come Cameron Hamilton, superficiale da morire per queste cose, si, sono rimasta folgorata
Katie
I don't know how to review this! I just felt so OFF while reading this. It was an off week in general, so not sure if that was the book's fault or not (er, that the book itself felt off; the book did not cause my off week).

And I was looking forward to this one, but also nervous because the "been in love with the same person forever" trope can make me really uncomfortable. That didn't really happen here since (view spoiler), but I'm still not quite sure it enti
Amarilli Settantatre
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
4,5 - deliziosamente nevoso e divertente
Aveva gli occhi degli O'Neil, di quell'azzurro intenso che faceva pensare al cielo in una perfetta giornata sugli sci.
Teresa
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2018

Such a great way to end the series, even though I'm quite sad it's over. I loved everything about this resort...the family moments, the friendships, the running of a business, and I'm going to miss it.

In the background of the previous books, there was always Tyler and Brenna's story waiting to be told. It had so much that I loved. Single dad to a teenage girl (so many hilarious moments), best friends since childhood with seeming unrequited love, and enough depth to each characters' sto
Rebecca
Sigh...this was the perfect couple to end the series. I have longed for Brenna and Tyler since they first appeared in book 1. Morgan absolutely nailed this one. While I'm sad the series is over, I cannot wait to read more from this author.

Thanks to my buddy T for putting this series/author on my radar! She is a hidden gem in the warm-hearted romance department.
Janet Robel
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great holiday romance. I liked Brenna Daniels so it was easy to fall into this story. Tyler O'Neil is a single dad. These two are destined for each other but will they finally figure it out? Snow Crystal Resort will have you wanting to hit the slopes.
78sunny
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Das Cover ist einfach wunderschön. So herrlich winterlich und romantisch und diese Schneeglitzereffekte auf dem Cover sind einfach etwas ganz besonderes. Dieses Buch sticht einem definitiv ins Auge.

Inhaltlich geht es in der gesamten Reihe um die Familie O'Neil und ihr Snow Crystal Resort. Vor allem geht es um die drei Brüder Jackson, Sean und Taylor. Dieser Band behandelt speziell Taylors Geschichte. Er ist ein ehemaliger Skiweltmeister und ist durch einen schweren Skiunfall nicht mehr in der L
Galleane
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ce troisième tome a su me satisfaire et m'embarquer, même avec des défauts et avec une romance qui tarde à se concrétiser. L'histoire coule vraiment très bien, il ne se passait pendant très longtemps, rien de constructif, mais j'appréciais ce que je lisais, sans peiner à avancer. J'ai passé un excellent moment et ce dernier petit couple a su me faire sourire, m'attendrir et m'embarquer à ses côtés.

Ma chronique complète : http://bloggalleane.blogspot.fr/2017/...
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Quest'anno ho barato e l'ho letto un po' prima di Natale per iniziare a sentire quell'aria natalizia che ultimamente mi manca un po', ma non è colpa mia se sono impegnata anche il pomeriggio della vigilia e non ho tempo per fare nulla.
In realtà non ho resistito anche perché non vedevo l'ora di leggere del mio fratello O'Neil preferito. "Mentre fuori nevica" era stato un piacevole diversivo nelle scorse vacanze, mentre "All'improvviso la scorsa estate" aveva perso la magia dello Snow Crystal Res
Elaine
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christmas
In Sleigh Bells In The Snow we had Jackson and Kayla, in Suddenly Last Summer it was Sean and Elise, and now finally it is time for the third O’Neil brother Tyler and the gorgeous Brenna. And that is not a spoiler, we already knew that these two were destined to be together. In fact everybody knew, but Tyler and Brenna have been best friends since childhood and neither of them want to risk losing their special relationship by changing it. In Maybe This Christmas, we watch them taking baby steps, ...more
Rea Cobb
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have loved each of the O'Neil books by Sarah Morgan and so as I was making my way through my Christmas reads I saw Maybe this Christmas twinkling away at me! It is such a beautiful festive sparkly cover and I couldn't wait to start this one to see what is going on at Snow Crystal now.

Brenna is still trying to keep her feelings for Tyler under wraps but when her girlfriends find out about her true feelings they decide it is time to intervene!

As the plan falls into place Tyler starts to question
Patrisha
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Questo romanzo è IL romanzo natalizio per eccellenza. Mi ha entusiasmato, lasciato un sorriso felice sulle labbra, mi ha fatto sognare e respirare la magia di un luogo speciale dove l'amore con la A maiuscola vince su tutto.
Una famiglia unita, una storia d'amore intensa e dolcissima, personaggi forti e fragili assieme, una coppia come Tyler e Brenna assolutamente adorabile, il Natale, tanta neve e un resort sperduto nel Vermont.
Questo libro ha tutti gli ingredienti che fanno di un romance un gio
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Mar 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015
I put this one off since I wasn't crazy about Tyler from the previous 2 books (he was immature, selfish, moody) and I thought Brenna was a doormat. And all that is true for this book too. Because of the strength of the writing, I kept reading and I'm glad I did. Once I got into it, this book was hard to put down and I wanted Brenna's (and Ty's) happy ending.
Tyler's grief about losing his skiing career borders on "poor MEEEEEEEEE," until he (finally) focuses on things he realizes he enjoys doing
  • Her Holiday Man
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
  • Blame It on the Mistletoe
  • Snow Angel Cove (Haven Point, #1)
  • Hunk for the Holidays (Hunk for the Holidays, #1)
  • Her Kind of Trouble
  • The Heart of Christmas (Whiskey Creek, #7)
  • Mistletoe Miracles (Ransom Canyon, #7)
  • Make My Wish Come True
  • The Lodge on Holly Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #6)
  • To Know Her Is to Love Her (Green Mountain, #1.5)
  • Mein Sommer auf dem Mond
  • A Christmas Gone Perfectly Wrong (Blackshear Family, #0.5)
  • Any Given Christmas (Sugar Shack, #2)
  • Lighting the Flames
  • Christmas on 4th Street (Fool's Gold, #12.5)
  • I'll Be Home for Christmas (Twilight, Texas, #6)
  • No Christmas Like the Present
About Sarah

USA Today and Sunday Times bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes romance and contemporary women's fiction and her trademark humour and warmth have gained her fans across the globe. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

ONE SUMMER IN PARIS, a story of change, love and friendship, is out now!

Join Sarah on Facebook: https://www.f

O'Neil Brothers (3 books)
  • Sleigh Bells in the Snow (O'Neil Brothers, #1)
  • Suddenly Last Summer (O'Neil Brothers, #2)