Start by marking “Love Unleashed” as Want to Read:
Love Unleashed

Love Unleashed

3.73  ·  Rating Details  ·  22 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Can a feisty four-legged matchmaker help four best friends find the romance of their dreams?
The last thing Mia wants is a relationshipyet the headstrong florist cant keep her hands off her sexy-as-sin ex-boyfriend. Will she open her heart before he leaves town for good?
Published March 21st 2014 by Entangled: Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about Love Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Unleashed

Becky
Mar 27, 2014 Becky rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, novella, arc
Love Unleashed in another short and sweet installment in the Billionaire Matchmaker series of novellas based on four friends in a small town. All four women take turns dog-sitting Charlie, a mischievous Jack Russell terrier who also happens to be the "matchmaker" of the series.

Love Unleashed is Mia and Gideon's story, and it's an example of the lovers-with-a-past troupe--one that works particularly well within the format of a novella, since it's usually more believable that two people who have k
Kassiah
stars.

This review also appears on Pretty Sassy Cool.

Love Unleashed is a super fun, fast read that hit the right spot. I haven't read any other books by Jackie Braun, but I'm definitely going to check out more of her work!

This had a kind of twist on the reason the couple broke up in the past--he wanted more and she didn't. That was the first thing that made me take notice of this little novella--it's different! They're brought together by the most adorable dog, Charlie, and realize they still ha
Janet
Jun 10, 2014 Janet rated it liked it
I love to have these short sweet romances ion my kindle for when I just want something light and well written. This is another in the series by different authors called the Billionaire Matchmaker. Though they are loosely intertwined, each could stand on it's own and they could be read out of order. I think they also serve as good introductions to each author's style.
That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. Jackie Braun did a great job in balancing story and character development in t
Kimberly
Feb 20, 2014 Kimberly rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review featured on www.books-n-kisses.com

This is a very short story only about 60 pages. I would say it is part of a series of novella’s but each story is written by a different author so I guess they are not really considered a series and you really do not need to read any of the other stories to read this one. The characters are very sweet and while short the story felt complete. This is a good story to have ready between stories for that quick read.

Disclaimer:
I received a complimentary copy
Heather andrews
Feb 18, 2014 Heather andrews rated it really liked it
I didn't really like this installment as I did Dell and Marney's book. I mean Gideon being a vet and all gets into some pretty interesting conversations with Mia about Charlie, "yeah, well given Charlie's penchant for getting out and visiting the ladies, it's irresponsible to, um, leave the family jewels intact. Dogs aren't like us. They don't bother to use protection." This installment just wasn't as quirky as Dell's and I just didn't really like it,
Irene
Feb 26, 2014 Irene rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed Love Unleashed.

Both Mia and Gideon are sweet and very likable.
For a short story the author Jackie Braun leaves her reader satisfied and full of happy feels :)

Thank you Netgalley and Entangled Indulgence for the ARC in exchange for my honest thoughts.
Simone
Mar 26, 2014 Simone rated it liked it
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
LiZi Bruklinsk
LiZi Bruklinsk marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
*Mariska*Book*Crazy*
*Mariska*Book*Crazy* marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Eleanore
Eleanore marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Hope
Hope rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Erin McDonough
Erin McDonough rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Ash P Reads
Ash P Reads marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2015
shms
shms marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
J
J marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Lauren
Lauren rated it it was ok
May 31, 2015
Lupita Sanchez
Lupita Sanchez rated it really liked it
May 08, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
Lisa Sawh
Lisa Sawh rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Louise Ryan
Louise Ryan rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Kcd1982
Kcd1982 marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Candelaria
Candelaria marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Marie-Christine
Marie-Christine marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Mikki
Mikki rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2014
paradox
paradox rated it it was amazing
Oct 09, 2014

After graduating from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism, Jackie Braun worked at newspapers for nearly 17 years, 11 of those years as an award-winning editorial writer for The Flint Journal in Michigan, where she was also the first female editorial writer in the newspaper’s history.

She sold her first book to Silhouette Romance in late 1999 and started writing under the Harlequ
More about Jackie Braun...

“For my little dog, Pip, who joined our family during the writing of
this story. Thanks for rescuing me.”
0 likes
“Her voice was as soft and sexy as ever. Those wide-set
blue eyes every bit as distrustful as they’d been during his last
encounter with her, which meant that chip on her shoulder, the
one he’d tried so desperately to dislodge, remained firmly in place.”
0 likes