Start by marking “Kærlighed” as Want to Read:
Kærlighed

Kærlighed

En inspirerende samling citater om kærlighed.
Published February 8th 2013 by Bazar (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Kærlighed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kærlighed

Start your review of Kærlighed
Sam
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
For a book that is so strikingly illustrated and written by an author held in such high esteem, this is a really rubbish book.

Out of context, the quotes which are all taken from his various published and unpublished works; make no sense. The book also came off as a little self-indulgent. Perhaps it's time to put away the writing implements, I mean, did anyone else read Adultery?

The text was also contradictory from one chapter to the next. This would be a great gift for someone who is totally
Ioana
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
O carte citită printre picături, care putea fi mai aprofundată
Elizabeth
An attractive book meant to be given as a gift. Little more than a collection of often contradictory and, for me, uninspiring Coelho quotes. His books are quick to read. Why not make a present out of something he crafted, not these extractions? Context has meaning. Give a whole book.
Nouran Gamal
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I really enjoyed this collection.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"The important things always stay; what we lose are the things we thought were important, but which are, in fact, useless, like the false power we use to control the energy of love"
The Zahir

"Feelings - love, for example - do not grow old along with the body. Feelings form part of a world where there's no time, no space, no frontiers"
Brida

"Do you believe that your past loves have taught you to love better?
They've taught me to
Sarah Tzathas
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This read was very refreshing! I think I read this just when I needed to. There were a few quotes that I thought would make more sense when in context, but some challenged my thinking and others were very encouraging!

This was a feel good book at a time that I needed to feel good and I enjoyed it!
Rachel
Mar 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is just a series of quotes from different books. In my opinion it's an excellent way to practice some Spanish, a healthy outlook on love, and it makes me want to read the books the quotes come from. The art work is gorgeous as well :).
Julie Thomason
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like the sister companion Life collection of quotes the Best of Coehlo is a permanent to read over and over again.
Mariam Almokayyad
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soul touching, wise love quotes, very easy reading. Would recommend for a beginner reader :)
Rusmira Kajtezovic
The best thing in this book is ilustration. Excellent work - Catalina Estrada http://catalinaestrada.com/

Sandeep Ellawala
This book is hands down one of the most beautifully printed books I had ever had the chance of reading. I stumbled upon it while I was browsing through the selves in my local Library of the British Council. It had a beautifully done cover with a lot of beautiful artwork through out the book. The paper felt so good to the hand as well.

What about the content of the book? Did I like it? Yes, it was okay. But I am sure that it would have not been such an interesting read had it been printed as any
Emina
Wer über ein gewisses Alter hinaus ist und gelernt hat, dass alles vergänglich ist, wird mit Paolo Coelhos Ansichten über die "wahre Liebe" nicht glücklich. Kitschig und esoterisch, Lichtjahre von der Wirklichkeit entfernt. Man fragt sich, ob er tatsälich jemals mit einer anderen Person zusammengelebt hat, oder ob seine Gedanken reiner Fantasie bzw. einer Wunschvorstellung entsprungen sind. In Romanform in Ordnung, lesen sich diese zusammenhanglosen, aneinandergereihten idealistischen Gedanken ...more
Searchingthemeaningoflife Greece
[...]Αυτή είναι η ουσία της ζωής:
η ικανότητά μας να αγαπάμε-
και όχι το όνομα που είναι γραμμένο στο διαβατήριό μας,
στις κάρτες μας, στην ταυτότητά μας.

- Αν ο έρωτάς μου είναι αληθινός,
η ελευθερία θα κατανικήσει τη ζήλια και τον πόνο της-
αφού κι ο πόνος είναι κομμάτι της φυσικής διαδικασίας.

- Το θάρρος είναι το πιο σημαντικό χάρισμα
για όποιον ψάχνει τη Γλώσσα του Κόσμου.

- Αυτός που αγαπάει έχει νικήσει τον κόσμο,
δε φοβάται να μη χάσει τίποτα.[...]
Roberto Buono
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
L’opera recensita è una raccolta di citazioni ed aforismi sull’amore tratti dalle opere principali dell’autore.

Geniali le idee di sviluppare il libro seguendo otto macro-aree e di avvalersi della bravura di Catalina Estrada (per quanto concerne il lavoro di design).

Personalmente non ho conferito la quinta stella nella recensione perché alcuni aforismi avrebbe potuto essere esclusi dall’opera in quanto poco conformi al tema amoroso
Lynn
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: quotes, spiritual
I don't know how to rate this. It isn't a short book; I was surprised that I did not recognise any quotes from the books I have read of his and I have read quite a few! It inspired me to move on next to "Witch of Portobello", as many quotes came from that book. I was surprised that only one (?) quote came from "Veronika decides to die".
tay
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was kind of disappointing. there was a lack of emotional intelligence within the context. one second, i’d be feeling uplifted a little bit, and the other second, i would be in total confusion. i’m truly disappointed bc i loved his work in “The Alchemist”.
i’d rate this (2.5/5)
Idamandarin Azhar
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The world needs examples of people capable of living out their dreams and fighting for their ideas - The Valkyries

This book is really, really pretty. I should bought this as a gift :)
Susana Castillo
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Precioso recopilatorio de citas que hablan sobre toda clase de amor que existe.
Karen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best combination of a favorite author and talented artist. The words inspire and the drawings and colors delight and energize your senses.
Tania
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Η Αγάπη έχει την δική της γλώσσα και μιλάει από μόνη της.
Shriti Chatterjee
First of all, it's a delight to hold this book in hand.
Secondly, it's chock full of quotes that resonate with you.
Lastly, the bright and beautiful illustrations add on to the experience
Ania
Mar 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wydaje mi się, że te książeczki z cytatami, kalendarze i inne "zapełniacze" służą tylko podbijaniu popularności na siłę i są niczym "odgrzewany kotlet"
Shirin Stara
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing, I recommend this book to everyone ...more
Veronica Becerra
Bonitas frases para una lectura rapida
Fairlita
A very beatufiul book about love. Beautiful words, beautiful illustration, beautiful cover. This is going to be one of my all-time favorite book!

Quote taken from the book:
"L'amore non impedisce mai a un uomo di seguire la propria Leggenda Personale. Se questo accade, è soltanto perché non si trattava di vero amore, di quell'Amore che parla il Linguaggio del Mondo. (L'alchimista)

(Love never keeps a man from pursuing his Personal Legend. If he abandons it,it's because it wasn't true love,the love
Ewa Suz
Feb 02, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wydawnictwo bardzo ciekawe graficznie i to jest jego największy plus. Dobre jako źródło różnorodnych cytatów o miłości, w którym prawie każdy znajdzie coś z czym się zgodzi. Jednocześnie jako całość niespójne. Cytaty wyrwane z kontekstu mogą conajwyżej stanowić zachętę (lub nie) do sięgnięcia po poszczególne powieści.
Pamela
Nov 16, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Un pequeño libro con las varias de las frases más famosas de Coelho sobre el amor la amistad y otros temas, es muy bueno tener reunidas en un compendio todas esas frases maravillosas de Coelho que nos han inspirado tanto a tener un día y un pensamiento más placentero.
Recomendable como un buen regalo, en especial para las jovencitas.
Diana
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Asombrosas ilustraciones que no paraban de impresionarme, mis amigos hasta se aburrían porque les enseñaba cada página. Eran muy hermosas.
En cuanto a las frases. Es una buen recopilación de todas las increíbles notas de Paulo Coelho
Simone Hagemann
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
En virkelig fin bog med nogle helt fantastiske citater om kærlighed fra Coelhos bøger.

Der er slet ingen tvivl om, at den mand virkelig kan skrive! Og samlingen gav mig en virkelig stor lyst til at læse videre i hans forfatterskab.
Caroline Bertelsen
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Paulo Coelho, and those who love poems and quotes.
Shelves: books-i-own
Many of the quotes were lovely and very beautiful, and some a little too religious in my opinion. They were, as the title says about love, which is very clearly in the quotes. But all things concidered a much inspiring collection of quotes.
E Reyes
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It drives you to believe in real, empowering and boundless love.

• The Moon and the Bonfire
  • Nice girls don't get the corner office - Nederlandse editie - Renewed edition
  • Over vliegangst en hoe je ervan afkomt
  • Verslaafd aan liefde
  • Turks Fruit
  • Mindfulness voor jongeren
  • Gedichten die vrouwen aan het huilen maken
  • Ichigo ichie. Japońska sztuka przeżywania niezapomnianych chwil
  • Fluturi (Volumul 2)
  • The Holy Wild
  • Insomnii
  • Fluturi (volumul 3)
The Brazilian author PAULO COELHO was born in 1947 in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Before dedicating his life completely to literature, he worked as theatre director and actor, lyricist and journalist. In 1986, PAULO COELHO did the pilgrimage to Saint James of Compostella, an experience later to be documented in his book The Pilgrimage. In the following year, COELHO published The Alchemist. Slow ...more