Start by marking “Kærlighed” as Want to Read:
Kærlighed

Kærlighed

En inspirerende samling citater om kærlighed.
Published February 8th 2013 by Bazar (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Kærlighed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kærlighed

Start your review of Kærlighed
Sam
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
For a book that is so strikingly illustrated and written by an author held in such high esteem, this is a really rubbish book.

Out of context, the quotes which are all taken from his various published and unpublished works; make no sense. The book also came off as a little self-indulgent. Perhaps it's time to put away the writing implements, I mean, did anyone else read Adultery?

The text was also contradictory from one chapter to the next. This would be a great gift for someone who is totally i
Rehan Abd Jamil
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Feelings should always be free.
You should never judge a future love
By what you've suffered in the past.
~ By the river piedra I sat down and wept ~
Elizabeth
An attractive book meant to be given as a gift. Little more than a collection of often contradictory and, for me, uninspiring Coelho quotes. His books are quick to read. Why not make a present out of something he crafted, not these extractions? Context has meaning. Give a whole book.
Nouran Gamal
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I really enjoyed this collection.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"The important things always stay; what we lose are the things we thought were important, but which are, in fact, useless, like the false power we use to control the energy of love"
The Zahir

"Feelings - love, for example - do not grow old along with the body. Feelings form part of a world where there's no time, no space, no frontiers"
Brida

"Do you believe that your past loves have taught you to love better?
They've taught me to k
Sarah Tzathas
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This read was very refreshing! I think I read this just when I needed to. There were a few quotes that I thought would make more sense when in context, but some challenged my thinking and others were very encouraging!

This was a feel good book at a time that I needed to feel good and I enjoyed it!
Rachel
Mar 09, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is just a series of quotes from different books. In my opinion it's an excellent way to practice some Spanish, a healthy outlook on love, and it makes me want to read the books the quotes come from. The art work is gorgeous as well :). ...more
Rusmira Kajtezović
The best thing in this book is ilustration. Excellent work - Catalina Estrada http://catalinaestrada.com/

Mariam Almokayyad
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Soul touching, wise love quotes, very easy reading. Would recommend for a beginner reader :)
Julie Thomason
Mar 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Like the sister companion Life collection of quotes the Best of Coehlo is a permanent to read over and over again.
Sandeep Ellawala
This book is hands down one of the most beautifully printed books I had ever had the chance of reading. I stumbled upon it while I was browsing through the selves in my local Library of the British Council. It had a beautifully done cover with a lot of beautiful artwork through out the book. The paper felt so good to the hand as well.

What about the content of the book? Did I like it? Yes, it was okay. But I am sure that it would have not been such an interesting read had it been printed as any o
Lynn
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual, quotes
I don't know how to rate this. It isn't a short book; I was surprised that I did not recognise any quotes from the books I have read of his and I have read quite a few! It inspired me to move on next to "Witch of Portobello", as many quotes came from that book. I was surprised that only one (?) quote came from "Veronika decides to die". ...more
Xyzel
Not to be overreacting but you're book is totally awesome. You're innate writing skill is what the world should witness. Try joining NovelStar's writing competition because why not? Here's the link if you want to.
https://author.starlight.ink/essay/in... (PC)
http://app.novelstar.top/index/index/... (APP) you wish to join.
tay geller
this book was kind of disappointing. there was a lack of emotional intelligence within the context. one second, i’d be feeling uplifted a little bit, and the other second, i would be in total confusion. i’m truly disappointed bc i loved his work in “The Alchemist”.
i’d rate this (2.5/5)
Shirin Stara
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is amazing, I recommend this book to everyone❤️👍🏼
Idamandarin Azhar
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The world needs examples of people capable of living out their dreams and fighting for their ideas - The Valkyries

This book is really, really pretty. I should bought this as a gift :)
Shriti Chatterjee
First of all, it's a delight to hold this book in hand.
Secondly, it's chock full of quotes that resonate with you.
Lastly, the bright and beautiful illustrations add on to the experience
Karen
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best combination of a favorite author and talented artist. The words inspire and the drawings and colors delight and energize your senses.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aliyah R. ✿
Sep 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aliyeowxread2020
A collection of quotes by famous writer Paulo Coelho.

Short and simple.

Easy to read and can be read repeatedly.
Fairlita
A very beatufiul book about love. Beautiful words, beautiful illustration, beautiful cover. This is going to be one of my all-time favorite book!

Quote taken from the book:
"L'amore non impedisce mai a un uomo di seguire la propria Leggenda Personale. Se questo accade, è soltanto perché non si trattava di vero amore, di quell'Amore che parla il Linguaggio del Mondo. (L'alchimista)

(Love never keeps a man from pursuing his Personal Legend. If he abandons it,it's because it wasn't true love,the love
Caroline Bertelsen
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Paulo Coelho, and those who love poems and quotes.
Shelves: books-i-own
Many of the quotes were lovely and very beautiful, and some a little too religious in my opinion. They were, as the title says about love, which is very clearly in the quotes. But all things concidered a much inspiring collection of quotes.
Hrvoje
Jun 22, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amor :)
Gita
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's an easy read, loved to read it every night before sleep.
Very inspiring.
Abrar
As the first book that I have read " life quotations" for Paulo, simple and deep sentences. you can read it again if you need a motivation or positive words that encourages you to love and life :). ...more
Jasmine
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This compilation of Paulo Coelho was definitely worth reading while waiting for the new year!!!! For such beautiful thoughts from him are totally INSPIRING :D
E Reyes
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It drives you to believe in real, empowering and boundless love.
E. Mellyberry
Not as impressive as the design. The quotes seem random, and without proper context, they are meaningless.
Abbie
I love the artistic colours!
Selle
Aug 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reads-2016
Read the english version...collection of quotes from his books. It actually made me curious about his other books I haven't read. Hehe ...more
Subtle Bookworm
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-bookshelf
One of my favourite quotations:
"The power of love - when we love, we want always to be better than we are"

I love Paulo Coelho.

Such a beautiful and soulful read.

Happy Reading Lovelies.

• Du mich auch
  • Kaķu vārdotāja
  • Cerrando puntos suspensivos
  • El chico de las mil almas
  • De momentos
  • The Art Thief
  • 50 palos: ... y sigo soñando
  • Las bicicletas son para el verano
  • Sal con alguien que no lea
  • Intranerso
  • L'ultimo arrivato
  • Mundo del fin del mundo
  • Mutluluğa Dair Bir Düşünce
  • Cosa tiene accese le stelle: storie di italiani che non hanno mai smesso di credere nel futuro
  • Per un po'. Storia di un amore possibile
  • Balta kleita
  • The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
  • In the Sea There are Crocodiles: Based on the True Story of Enaiatollah Akbari
The Brazilian author PAULO COELHO was born in 1947 in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Before dedicating his life completely to literature, he worked as theatre director and actor, lyricist and journalist. In 1986, PAULO COELHO did the pilgrimage to Saint James of Compostella, an experience later to be documented in his book The Pilgrimage. In the following year, COELHO published The Alchemist. Slow in ...more