Start by marking “Vampire Prince (Paranormal Nobles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vampire Prince (Paranormal Nobles, #1)

Vampire Prince

(Paranormal Nobles #1)

*All editions published by Ellora's Cave are no longer available or in print. The book will be re-published by MLR Press in November 2015*

For three years, Sebastian has lived as a blood slave, giving his blood and body to vampires. He’s a prisoner, owned by the blood house he serves. Sebastian dreams of freedom, of feeling the sun and wind on his face once again.

Valentin h
Published March 7th 2014 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampire Prince

~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~

Blood and cake!

Don't let the blurb scare you. This has mild angst, some comfort and healing, and evil vamps running slave houses, but mostly this is all about love.

Never thought I would giggle at the antics of two vampires, a demon, and a demon's pet, who looks like a badass prehistoric crocodile but has a heart of gold (just stay on his good side).

Valentin and Sebastian couldn't get enough of each other, so there was lots of smexing and biting.

I'd love to read sequels about Baz and S
SheReadsALot
3.5 HEARTS--"Everyone needs some brain candy once in a while."

What do you get when you mix the Vampire Diaries (minus the whiny teens--on second thought these vampires in the book were on the melodramatic/ cutesy side for being so old), the Care Bears (there must be a Sugar Gumdrop Care Bear that can also drop fang) and Benny Hill -like antics from paranormal folk?

Why, "Vampire Prince" by S.J. Frost, of course.

Twenty year old blood forced sex slave Sebastian has not see daylight in three ye
Trisha Harrington
God, I loved this book so much. I wanted to read this for so long and I finally got around to it. Was it as good as I thought it would be? No. It was even better than I anticipated. S.J. Frost has made me fall in love with another set of her characters. And this time, it's vampires again.

I know from experience that she writes very sweet, sexy books that always leave me wanting more. Her MC's are always wonderful. Always. But she also does secondary characters really well and I think these are pr
Gaa-chan
Ah... I want Sal's story next... How about Sal + Witchy Poo (Calvin)? Pretty please...
Ami
3.75 stars rounded up

Definitely NOT what I expected when I saw the words “blood slave” LOL.

All right, the book was not without flaws – which I will mention later – but sometimes, I need a book that is light and easy. I was a bit weary approaching this, due to the words “blood slave, giving his blood and body to vampires” on the blurb. I was not in the mood for a dark story. But some of my friends’ reviews made me decide to jump on it.

Well, it turned out that this story was sweet. Yep. Sweet. Not
Candice

I really hope that there will be another book with these characters. I honestly don't think I could pick a favorite, they just were all great, including Beezle. I can see another story (or least I am hoping for one) with Sal and Calvin, I think that would be great, I can only imagine what that relationship will be like, especially with Sal calling him witchy-poo already. Then of course we have to have one for Basil. I have a soft spot for vampire stories and this one really worked for m
Bitchie
Feb 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Vampires, blood slaves, exes, and a wise cracking demon, what fun! A bit of instalove, but I expected that going in from this author. Still, a very solid story. It has another thing I've come to expect from this author, a deep, caring friendship among the men, which is always nice

Dare I hope for sequels for Basil and Sal? Maybe Sal and the witch, Calvin?
Marsha Spence
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy-para
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Great story and great characters; just kept me enthralled the whole time. I really want Sal's story (perhaps with Witchy-poo?) and Basil too! Really, really enjoyed this!!

12/2015 Reread of rerelease: Just as enjoyable the 2nd time! Really looking forward to book 2!!
Jennifer☠Pher☠
Jun 02, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
That was very, very, very sweet. Like pure sugar. I had no idea! I thought for sure this book was going to scare me, you know, blood slave, but it didn't. This was like a fairy tale. Very enjoyable for my sweet tooth. I want more though. I really want a Demon and Witch story!!
Julia
Mar 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: paranormal
I liked the first half much more than the second half. After the angst was over, it just kinda fell flat for me.
Heather♥
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Is this gonna be a series? Because it REALLY needs to be a series. Or at least have a sequel for my new favorite demon Sal and his pet crocodile Beezle. They stole every scene they were in and I simply have to have more. Of everybody. Valentin and Sebastian are already perfect for each other and smoking hot together (view spoiler), Valentin's cousin Basil has a big heart and great ...more
Aղցela W.
This was a really good book. For three years, Sebastian has lived as a blood slave. Prince Valentin is a 300 year old vampire who moved to Georgia with his cousin and a friend. He visits the blood house and is taken with Sebastian and the owner of the house doesn't like so he decides to teach him a lesson and Valentin doesn't like it. Valentin buys Sebastian and gives him his freedom. This was a very good book that I have been wanting to read for awhile. The sex scenes in this book were hot. I a ...more
Shannon
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Shannon by: Ali
Fun. That's how I would describe this read. Yes, it was heartbreaking seeing Sebastian treated so awful at the beginning but then we got Basil and Sal. We did have quite a bit of sticky sweet here but it didn't feel over the top to me. Vampires using blood slaves, vampires fighting vampires, demons fighting vampires and witches summoning demons, we had it all. Completely enjoyable and I really want to read Bas and Sal's stories!
Vivian
Mar 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Terribly romantic and gushy.

Sal saved this from being OTT Sweet with his general snark and badassery, plus Beezle's awesome!

Favorite quote:
Sal’s voice cut in. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. Love, love, love. Can we eat cake now?”
Amy
Mar 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, own-them
As usual Miss Frost, you did not disappoint. I LOVED this book and I'm really, really hoping for another one very soon!
Christy
3.5 Stars ~ "The vampires had taken everything from him. Not that he had much to begin with, but he wouldn’t let them have his emotions, his mind, his heart."

I really like sinking my teeth into a good vampire story. Yeah, I know, that was totally corny. Too bad! When I read the description for 'Vampire Prince' by SJ Frost, I thought the idea of blood slaves and houses to hold them in sounded interesting. Not to mention, I was looking forward to Sebastian finding his prince to save him.

Sebastian
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Cheyenne‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4.5 STARS

I have been on a m/m romance kick as of late and pair that with one of my favorite genres, paranormal, and the Vampire Prince had me hooked from the absolute start. I could not put this one down and wanted more when I finished. This is one hot erotic read and I loved it. What I wouldn’t do to be a fly in their bedroom.

A Vampire Prince is a title given when a vampire reaches a certain again. Valentin knew immediately that he wanted
Bookwatcher
Whoa!!!! The blurb was so scary! Using words like "blood slave" "kidnapped" and I even add wrong tags like "abuse" to this book! That was BEFORE read it!

*This story is soooooooooooooo (infinite "o") sweet! It's romantic, erotic (there is A LOT of sex scenes) and NO DARKNESS at all! Neither angst! It's really a VERY romantic book.

*All secondary characters were AMAZING! But this is not a surprise. I read S.J.Frost before, I knew her stories were full of great characters. My favorite? SAL! Obviousl
Rinkyx
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT! <3 I read it all in one sitting and wanted more! Didn't want it to end! Hopefully we get to see the other characters introduced in the novel, get their own book as well. I loved Bastien and Valentin. Their chemistry was HOT! I really love S.J.Frost's characters that she writes, and enjoy reading all her books ^^ she's one of my favorite authors, and you all should check out her other series as well if you haven't =D I want to know what happens to Sal and Calvin ^^ I seem to sense so ...more
Amanda
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really have no complaints here. This was a great paranormal romance. The secondary characters were just as awesome as the main characters, the storyline kept me interested and the writing flowed from start to end.
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

I seem to be on a run of Vampire books at the moment and this one did not disappoint!

When Sebastian is kicked out of his home with barely the clothes on his back by his bigoted parents his life just carries on going downhill. Picked up off the streets and offered food and shelter leads him into signing away his life for the next 3 years. He has signed an unending contract as a blood slave and now his life revolves around staying healthy enough to feed vampires.
In
Traci
Feb 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ok, I loved this book. It is probably a 4.5, but I am biased about this author. She can write a great descriptive love story with action and great characters (always great characters). This book is about Sebastian who is a "blood slave" imprisoned in Savannah, Georgia who had been (I know you will be shocked) kicked out of his house for being gay(It makes me want to go start a Lost Boys home for all gay teens who are kicked out by their homophobic, bigoted ass hole families who should be brought ...more
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮

REVIEW @Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words

Vampire Prince is the story of Sebastian, a young man taken from the streets three years ago by Wesley with promises of a better life (or at least some food) and brought in his blood house as a blood slave, where people like him, runaways and people no one is going to miss, are used and abused by vampires. This mansion is become his prison, but he has no choice, he needs to stay safe and play the good boy, pretending to enjoy the entertainment he provide
Candice
May 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
While I rate this 4 stars, I can't really recommend it due to the price. It was $7.35 on Amazon and $8.99 on ARe (but I got it cheaper since I got a rebate). If I am going to shell out that much, I really expect perfection. I got a sweet story, but also typos that even I picked up on and I don't really notice things like that.

Yes, I liked the story. I liked Sebastian and Valentin. I liked Sal and Baz. I liked Beezle. I loved Sebastian's attitude. I loved Valentin's support.

I am hoping to see so
Rachel Emily
One of my all time favorite m/m authors has a new vampire romance out? Yes please!

I just LOVED this! I adored Sebastian and he was just perfect for Valentin. They were just smokin' hot together and I loved their chemistry right from the get go. I really liked the world building in this and I especially liked that it was different enough from her other vampire series that it was still fresh and new. Terrific start to what I hope will be a series.

So now I want Sal's story!
Beck
Well that was a lovely surprise! … a paranormal romance with no plot holes (except a very minor one in the final chapter) and lots of awesome story … this is a sweetly saccharin romance with minimal angst, vivid characters and light humour … the good guys win and evil is vanquished … there is even the possibility of a sequel, which would be appreciated, but isn’t necessary for satisfaction … If you love sweet and sexy, this is the book for you.
Tierra
Mar 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I liked it. Thought it was a good read and it paced well. I personally feel the two main characters fell in love too quickly, but it moved with the story's pace and not against it so it's not a complaint- just my opinion. I liked all the characters but I really enjoyed Sallos and his sense of humor. I would also love to know more about Calvin's story since he was introduced at the end. All in all a nice quick read! :)
Sherry
Apr 04, 2014 rated it liked it

Not quite typical vampire story in need of considerable editing/review. Expensive ($8.75) considering the word count, spelling errors, typos, and missing words! No more Ellora's Cave for me.

Some good humor but not enough to make up for the rest of it so I can't really recommend it.
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
A little short from what I'm used too but a good story. I thought it was hot and sweet. I could have gone for more gritty - but it had enough to keep me satisfied. Liked Sebastian a lot - and his story just felt more real (odd in a paranormal but hey).
Gina
Mar 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.4 stars.

I WANT SAL & CALVIN!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Backlot Gay B...: The Vampire Prince by S.J. Frost 1 15 Apr 10, 2014 02:20AM

• Amara: The Rebirth
  • Soul Magic (Triad #3)
  • Dare to Love Forever (New Vampire Justice #1)
  • Fangs and Lullabies (The Demons Age, #1)
  • Bloodline (Norwood #2)
  • Swarm (Channeling Morpheus/Sweet Oblivion, #9)
  • Winter Winds
  • Vigil (Deep #2)
  • Nights In Canaan
  • They Come By Night
  • Spirit Sanguine (Sanguine, #1)
  • Blacque/Bleu (Arcada #3)
  • Thorns and Fangs (Thorns and Fangs, #1)
  • Cinder (Blood Nation, #2)
  • Soulless
  • Cruel to be Kind
  • Blood and Rain (Blood #1)
  • Frankie's Vamp (Hot Encounters #1)
S.J. Frost resides in Ohio with her family, pets, and horses. Her short stories have been featured in several erotic and romance anthologies, and her novels are published through MLR Press. Rock stars, vampires, fantasy heroes, and more, she enjoys dabbling in many different sub-genres in gay romance, but no matter what she writes, love and passion are the driving forces in every story.

Paranormal Nobles (3 books)
  • Demon Duke (Paranormal Nobles, #2)
  • Demon Prince (Paranormal Nobles, #3)