Start by marking “Awakening Dream (Rylee Everley, #2)” as Want to Read:
Awakening Dream (Rylee Everley, #2)

Awakening Dream (Rylee Everley #2)

Since her father disappeared while in Afghanistan, Rylee Everley has been taking things one day at a time. After burying their friend over the summer, she and her friends returned to school for their junior year. While her friends are worried about career choices and the future, she hangs on to a secret. Witches exist, and they live here among us. She has been asked to hel ...more
Published February 10th 2014 (first published February 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Awakening Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awakening Dream

Tonya
Feb 15, 2014 Tonya rated it it was amazing
Amazing read! Wow. I loved the first book Unusual Awakening, I love this book even more. We get thrown into the life of Rylee. She is trying to save her friend, Brock, from the evil with Adysin. You'll need to read the book to find out if she's able to save him, with the help of her bestie, Lyla, and a couple new friends, Pheonix and Victor. I couldn't put the book down! Filled with adventure, magic, wisps and questions. Can't wait for the next book, and S.M. knows I'll be hounding her for it to ...more
Lissette
Jun 16, 2014 Lissette rated it really liked it
Upon learning that witches do exist, Rylee Everley has had to come to terms with a good many things in so short a time. As if that's not enough, she's still reeling from the news of her father's disappearance and the death of a good friend of hers. To make matters worse, Adysin seems to have sunk her claws into Brock as far as they can go.

Rylee knows that she'll need to break Adysin's hold on her beloved friend. Granted, she doesn't know how to do that. Yet. If the bright lights and voices are a
Megan
Jun 16, 2014 Megan rated it it was amazing
5 stars for me on this one….what a great YA series!

Awakening Dream picks up at the beginning of Rylee's junior year of high school. Still trying to deal with her father being gone and grasp that there is more in the world than she would have ever imagined that she seems to somehow be apart of, enter in evil and disturbed Adysin at a whole new level!! Will Rylee be able to figure everything out, keep her friends safe, and get things as close to back to normal as possible?

Much more fast paced than
Rachel
Feb 26, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Awakening Dream had a more magic in it that Unusual Awakening which I liked. Rylee and Lyla were trying to deal with the loss of Charlie, they were also wondering why Brock had changed so much since he had been going out with Adysin and Rylee still longs for the moment her missing father walks in the front door. Things tense up when Rylee works out why Brock is acting odd and how their make out sessions are all in both their heads and actually there was no kissing or hugging.
With a wisp in a cry
Clarissa Boggs
Feb 11, 2017 Clarissa Boggs rated it it was amazing
Amazing even better than the first book. Looking forward to finding out what happens next ,these books are hard to put down.
Terri Sullivan
Feb 14, 2014 Terri Sullivan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As I read Unusual Awakening, I didn't think that S.M. Knowles could dig any deeper into my emotions. Boy was I wrong! She triggered the whole range of emotions. Some characters I really loved, others I really wanted to smack.

This latest novel, Awakening Dream, continues with the story of Rylee Everley and her family and friends. She wants her best friend, Brock, away from that evil witch, Adysin. But she seems to have some weird control over him. She needs to figure it out before it is too late
Dawn
May 26, 2014 Dawn rated it really liked it
I received a free ecopy of this book for an honest review.

Awakening Dream is book #2 in the Rylee Everly series. It starts at the beginning of Rylee’s junior year in high school.

Once again, Rylee’s story kept my interest. There’s more action in the second book than in book #1. It also has quite a bit more supernatural content than Unusual Awakening. There are more books in the Rylee Everley series but this one had a feel good ending which is always nice.

As with Unusual Awakening, I think young r
Jessica
Mar 27, 2014 Jessica rated it really liked it
I received this book as part of a blog tour in exchange for an honest review. This in no way influenced my review of the novel.

This book was really great. The pace of the plot progression was a lot quicker than the first book in the series. The characters were developed more and there was less ambiguity as to what was happening. This novel is filled with great action and suspense that really keeps you on the edge of your seat. The paranormal aspects of this book are unique and entertaining. Th
Maria Suarez
Jul 28, 2014 Maria Suarez rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author and from Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. I have to say that I loved that Awakening Dream start right where the first book left off and it didn't had me waiting. .. In this book Rylee has a better understanding of what is going on with her life and the things around her specially since she found out that witches are real and there is a half witch that is causing harm to those she care about, and with the help of a necklace and new friends she will fi ...more
Rebecca Larsen
Feb 16, 2014 Rebecca Larsen rated it it was amazing
5 Star

As with Unusual Awakening, Awakening Dream is highly emotional. This book is full of adventure and magic. This story will leave you second-guessing what you think you know about Rylee, Lyla, Brock, and Adysin. With more in this series yet to come, S.M. Knowles has a high standard to meet for the next books in this series.

This is an excellent YA series that everyone will fall in love with. I eagerly await the third book. I will be doing some author stalking until it comes out.
Trista Baldwin
Jun 21, 2014 Trista Baldwin rated it it was amazing
Love this Series!

S.M has done it again, the second book in Rylee's series was even better than the first. This is a fun read full of high school drama with a witch causing some extra drama. Can not wait for the next book in this series to see where this group will spend their senior year, if Rylee's dad was really on the phone, if the "mean girl" is gone for good. Highly recommend this series to paranormal book lovers of all ages.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 13, 2014 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
Highly recommend reading book one first. In this book we read more about Rylee, Brock, Lyla and Adysin. I loved the development of the characters in this book. I felt sorry for Rylee. As well as growing up she was worrying about her dad, her friend Brock and her family.

This is a great read filled with mystery and magic. An ideal young adult read. Looking forward to reading more in this series.
Jennifer Sons
Feb 17, 2014 Jennifer Sons rated it really liked it
I loved this book! It was a little slow moving at the beginning but it surely made up for it in end!! So much emotion and twists and turns!! I was captivated by the characters and the story!! I had tears in my eyes a few times but fury in my eyes a lot of the time!! I can't wait till the next book!!
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Mar 14, 2014 Secretly Adorkable Readers rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon-freebie
I had received both books by Amazon trade in and couldn't wait to check out this series. I waited for book 2 before starting reading book 1 and didn't realize it was a 4 book series. I was really surprised this being a supernatural series but definitely a clean read for younger teens as well. I cannot wait for the continuation of Riley, Brock, Lyla and Garretts story continues.
Booksniffer Tours
4 Sniffs - Our nose would be very happy to live in this book.

Check out my review at Booksniffer Book Reviews! http://booksnifferbookreviews.blogspo...
Shawna Powell
Feb 14, 2014 Shawna Powell rated it it was amazing
I can't wait for the next book. I love this one and the first so much!
Erin
Feb 21, 2014 Erin rated it really liked it
This book starts off a while after book #1 ended. Unlike the first book which was very slow moving, this one kept my attention until the end. I very much enjoyed it & look forward to the next one.
Linda Harris
Feb 18, 2014 Linda Harris rated it it was amazing
I love this series and sad it's already over!!! Ready for the next one;-) It's a must read...
Lisa Eads
Lisa Eads rated it it was amazing
Mar 26, 2014
Bhargav Prajapati
Bhargav Prajapati rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2014
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014
Judy A Landry
Judy A Landry rated it it was ok
Mar 28, 2014
Emilia Escobar
Emilia Escobar rated it liked it
Aug 27, 2014
Tina Leonard
Tina Leonard rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2014
Tina Blellock
Tina Blellock rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2014
Laura rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2014
Fiona Wilson
Fiona Wilson rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2014
S.m. Knowles
Mar 10, 2014 S.m. Knowles rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Olivia
Olivia rated it did not like it
Jan 10, 2015

Rylee Everley (4 books)
  • Unusual Awakening (Rylee Everley, #1)
  • Dream Ending (Rylee Everley, #3)
  • Ending Unusual (Rylee Everley Series Book 4)