Start by marking “Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Keep Me (Twist Me, #2)

Keep Me

(Twist Me #2)

Abducted at eighteen. Held captive for 15 months.

It reads like one of those headlines. And yes, I did it. I stole her. Nora, with her long dark hair and silky skin. She’s my weakness, my obsession.

I’m not a good man. I never pretended to be one. She can love me, but she can’t change me.

I can, however, change her.

My name is Julian Esguerra, and Nora is mine to keep.

***Keep
Published September 30th 2014 by Mozaika Publications

To ask other readers questions about Keep Me, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Re-read: 7/14/16... Continuing my Anna Zaires Julian/Nora re-read extravaganza....

The Awesome Continues...

description

In this second installment in the Twist Me Series, we get deeper into Julian and Nora's story...and a little bit deeper into Julian's world.

And it's scrumptious.

I would write more...

...but I'm more interested in reading book three than writing this review.

description

Full series "review" here.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Keep Me, book 2 of 3. Dark & violent tale of high school grad being held captive by ruthless alpha, Julian!

“It’s an obsession that goes beyond a simple sexual need, though my body burns for her. I don’t just want to fuck her; I want to imprint myself on her, to mark her from the inside out, so that she will never belong to any man but me.”

Books in the Twist Me Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Twist Me
Book 2: Keep Me
Book 3: Hold Me

In Twist Me (book 1) recent high school gr
Anna Zaires
Mar 08, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
***Please sign up for my newsletter at annazaires.com to be notified as soon as the book is out!***

The release date is SEPTEMBER 30, 2014.

Keep Me Teaser #3

Keep Me Teaser #2

Keep Me Teaser #1

Excerpt from Julian's POV:

“Are you all right?” There is a concerned expression on Nora’s face as she reaches up to touch the area above my left ear. Her slender fingers are gentle on my scalp. “Does it still hurt?”

Her touch sends pleasure streaking down my spine. I want this from her. I want her to care about
Clumsy Storyteller
This story keeps getting better and better! i'm re-reading it now and i absolutely love it. if you haven't read it and you love dark romance you should check this one out! i loved this one more than i loved the first book, Twist me mainly took place on the private island it focused solely on Nora and Julian and their sex life! Keep me is full of action and suspense, never ending twists and turns, simply AMAZING.

Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 25, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, dark
3.5 A little darker Stars

It’s been two years since I read the first book, Twist Me. I’m not sure why it took me so long. I think it’s because I got the audio and I waited to listen to it.

For the first time or in a really long time I think I would have liked reading the book a lot more than listening to the audio version.

Here’s the thing with me, I’m not a picky audio listener. I basically can like any narrator, my standards are low because I love listening to books so much, and it’s very hard fo
Candace

This is the second book in the series, following 'Twist Me'. You should read book 1 if you haven't already, so you have the background. There will also be another book coming out. So if you can't stand to wait, you may want to hold off until the series is complete.

This is a series with dark elements, including rape, physical violence and psychological/physical abuse. So, be forewarned. If you love dark, dangerous, taboo reads like I do, this book will probably be right up your alley.

Julian has
Sarah Toussaint
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of the first dark books I've ever read. Actually, I think it was the second dark book I read and it was just at the right time because I discovered an author I loved and a series of books I'll continue to read whenever I feel the need to mentally go back to a time when everything was peaceful and simple in my life.

Nora and Julian's story is passionate and inspiring to me, especially as a writer myself, Anna's books have caused bombs in my brains and when I hit the keyboard, I
Snow
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The sequel to book 1 Twist me
brought more action, more sexual exploration and more emotionally challenging situations...

where the lines got blurred while distinguishing attraction, complying to the current state of mind and accepting the future of the 'never being free' concept...

even though, tempting, it's more frightning than the feeling of continuity and the stability of the 'known', despite the fact that she's a captive...

But she's a willing captive that slowly and eventually let herself go
Sorbetto
Feb 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
I dont have problems with bdsm, at all , I like it. Im very open minded person.

As long as it is consensual.

Because if it's not then it's -no surprise there - a crime.

So..I tried to put myself in heroine shoes, tried to imagine how I could be "trained" if I was just 18 years old and so on..but I failed every time. Cause there is no amount of good sex, money or beautiful body and face in this world that could turn monster to lover in my mind. I can see myself doing (induring) all those things in
Mada Linx
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“There’s no turning back now, no possibility of changing my mind. Julian is again in charge of my life, and this time I’d willingly flown into the spider’s web, placing myself at his mercy.”
- Nora Leston

* * *
“I want to be her everything: her protector and her tormentor, her joy and her sorrow. I want to bind her to me physically and emotionally, to brand myself so deeply on her mind and soul that she will never think about leaving me.”
- Julian Esguerra

* * *
“If I ever lost her—
No. I refuse to thi
Aղցela W.
I love this series. Julian Esguerra is not a nice man he kidnapped Nora because he wanted her. I stayed up all night reading this book I just couldn't put it down and this is one book that I am looking forward to listening to it on audio. Held captive for 15 months Nora Leston an 18 girl from the Midwest fell in love with her kidnapper. After being kidnapped by a terrorist group along with Beth who was killed Nora believes that Julian was killed in an explosion. For four months Nora is lost with ...more
Janie
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series. I can’t believe it took me this long to read this author’s books. Julian is an absolute crazy man who is obsessed with Nora. Nora is just as obsessed as him at this point. On to the last book of their story.
Hanife
Feb 28, 2014 marked it as dnf
Edit: September 30... SERIOUSLY?!

Kate's Corner
This was me after the first book so that I needed to read the second one.

photo Barney_zps9vzwrabv.jpg

How do I feel after finishing this book?

photo images2U6IH3GM_zpsfcguqeko.jpg

But I will give it a try. Even Alice agrees with me on this one.

photo Alice_zpsrwwytwll.jpg

I can't deny though that once again

photo Leo_zps8pmxgdwg.jpg

I would like to warn you that this is not for everyone, there is Stockholm Syndrome and in some ways, as people always perceive things differently not all of it is consensual.
This is the second book in the series and it picks up right where the last one finished. The island
J. Kahele
Disappointed

I really liked the first one and was excited to read this one but it fell way short of what I expected. It started off really good but as the story went on it became just jumbo of scenes that I felt were filled in to finish. Ugh. So disappointing.
The Girl Murdered by Her TBR
5-JULIAN-IS-SEXY-AND-IRRESISTABLE-STARS!!!!

You know what? This book is perfect. I think this book is better than the first one.

I freaking love this series. It gave me chills, excitement, and a lot of sexy time. Julian and Nora always give me the feels! They are adorable in a twisted kind of way. So perfect. I can’t wait to read the last book!
Bj
*This review contains spoilers for book 1 of the Twist Me Trilogy, if you have not yet read or listened to Twist Me, please see my review that title*

4.5 "A Dark, Powerful Man's Weakness?" Stars for the story and 5 Stars for the narration!

The second book in a trilogy is always the hardest to execute. Nothing can usually compare with the excitement and newness of the intriguing, creative plot introduced by book 1, whereas Book 3 answers all, or at least the remaining, clues thereby ensuring that i
Cristina
~3.5 stars~
Let me start off by saying the sex scenes in this book were WOW. As you probably know (or no?) this is a dark erotic romance and I mention this because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. (view spoiler) It's hot though, don't get me wrong.
Okay, so aside from all the yummy sex, here's another warning-- if you don't enjoy sadist/obsessive-border-line-crazy heroes then this
Snow
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The sequel to book 1 Twist me

But she's a willing captive that slowly and eventually let herself go
Susan Kennedy
May 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
Update 02/20/2018: I plan to try to read this again one day.

This review can also be found on my blog: A Match Made in Heaven

I absolutely loved Twist Me by Anna Zaires, and I wrote it a glowing review. I had been impatiently waiting for the sequel, Keep Me, for nearly a year, and doing everything I could to help promote Anna Zaires and her books.

Twist Me was dark and uncomfortable. And although I did not enjoy the BDSM aspects, or the "hero", I was impressed by the psychology of the story, and t
Naksed
Some sequels in this genre tend to turn the alpha male into a sniveling love puppy after the initial book. You know, through the transformative power of love for the heroine and what not. But not Julian Esguerra! No, in fact, he has grown even more obsessive and insane over his conquest of Nora Leston in this sequel to Keep Me. And I, for one, love it! His complete and utter cluelessness as to appropriate social behavior and his single-minded pursuit to keep Nora now that he's been able to twist ...more
 Rosebud
This is the style of writing and plot driven story that I look for and love. A meaningful story line that has HAWT erotic content and chemistry between the central characters. I don't know why I waited so long to read it and it's only because of a reading challenge pick by Angela W. that I finally did. Can't thank her enough as I totally ate this sucker up in one shot. My one big time issue is that I finished and the HEA ending is complete.... or is it? :D

This author has been put on auto-buy st
Charlie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This may not have been quite as dark as book 1 but it was still a thrilling read.

Dark, dangerous Doms are my thing and Julian just makes me shiver. He's clearly a little unhinged but I'm okay with that. I was actually surprised how caring and sweet he acted towards Nora in this book considering the events of book 1. It just made me love him more.

I'll definitely read book 3
Fre06 Begum
Much better then the first book but Nora annoyed me with her contradictory thinking.
Don
Aug 03, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
It's in Julian's POV too!??!?! YES

Vic Vixen

Thank you very much to the author for providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

If you thought Twist Me was intense, wait until you get your hands on this book.
So much goes on that a day after reading it, my thoughts still aren't coherent.

Keep Me picks up immediately after Twist Me, and if you thought Julian was going to be a changed man, think again, friend. (view spoiler)

While Julian does beg
-S♡
Aug 21, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars -
Nicole
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yup. Fucking loved this one too.
Release Date?? 3 86 Jul 02, 2014 04:04PM

• Glass Cage
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale
  • Terrorscape (Horrorscape, #3)
  • Underestimated Too (Underestimated, #2)
  • The Sect (Wicked Trinity, #1)
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • The Taming (Black Thunder, #1)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Confessions (Uncovering You #5)
  • Escape from Paradise (Paradise, #1)
  • Whipping Girl
  • Entwined (The Life of Anna, #2)
  • Gaige (Captive to the Dark, #3)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Nomad (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #2)
Anna Zaires fell in love with books at the age of five, when her grandmother taught her to read. She wrote her first story shortly thereafter. Since then, she has always lived partially in a fantasy world where the only limits were those of her imagination. Currently residing in Florida, Anna is happily married to Dima Zales (a science fiction and fantasy author) and closely collaborates with him ...more

Twist Me (3 books)
  • Twist Me (Twist Me #1)
  • Hold Me (Twist Me #3)
“Instead of a deluded psycho who thinks he's doing the right thing, my new husband is simply a man without conscience” 12 likes
“Will you ever let me go?” I murmur, remembering our long-ago conversation. His lips twitch in a faint smile. He remembers too. “No,” he replies softly. “Never.” We lie in silence for a few moments, and then he asks quietly, “Do you want me to let you go?” “No, Julian.” I close my eyes, a smile curving my own lips. “Never.” 9 likes