Start by marking “Polliannah Got Married! (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #3)” as Want to Read:
Polliannah Got Married! (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #3)

Polliannah Got Married!

(Sémya Slotin Mystery #3)

The Third Book of Bird of Prey Saga

The truth this time, and nothing but the truth…
Polliannah Koch Guryev is in trouble and her boyfriend is dead.
It's not the first time amateur sleuth Sémya Slotin finds herself on the first plane to rescue her best friend, but nothing's prepared her for what she finds in Toronto. Polliannah is a widow and her late husband John Allen was a
Published June 16th 2014 by Ever After Edition (first published June 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Polliannah Got Married!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polliannah Got Married!

BestChickLit.com
Jul 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The book picks up from book 2 but with the focus back on Sémya and her super sleuth mind.

She’s as kick-ass as ever and the story takes some thrilling twists and turns. Be warned, this is not a laid-back, easy read but more a book to make you think, as you slowly slot the pieces of the puzzle together. There are a lot of names, families, enemies and places to remember but it’s well worth it so be sure to read on.

Lots of passion erupts from the pages as Sémya proves what a force to be reckoned wit
Romance Readers Retreat
Polliannah Got Married is book three in the Semya Slotin Mystery series by Danielle Claude Ngontang Mba, I highly recommend reading books one and two first or this one won’t make much sense. Now although I read book one and two this one seemed harder to follow. There are a lot more characters involved in this one and a lot more relationships to try to work out.
There are definitely more secrets and more lies in this book but it all adds to the fun as you find yourself trying to work it out befor
Autumn
Mar 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2014

I received an ARC Copy to give an honest review.
Even though this book is part of a series I can see it as a stand alone. There is a lot of action within the story line. When Polliannah went off with John to Toronto, she had no clue what would happened. Oh she got married but became a widow pretty quickly soon after. Now Polliannah has asked her friend Semya for help on finding out why John died. And we all know that Semya is awesome at figuring out mysterious, and this of course is no different.
Cassandra Lawson
I received a copy of Pollianhah Got Married by Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba in exchange for an honest review. This is book three in the Semya Slotin series. Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba is growing more confident in her writing with each book and it shows. While all of the books in this series were good, this one is a rare five star read. I am going to do my best to review this book without any spoilers.

The story pulled me in from the first page. Even though parts of this book are a continuation
Yanet
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***** I receive a copy for my review*****

This is the third book I have read by Mrs. Danielle-Claude Ngontang Mba and each book gets better then the last. In Polliannah Got Married we find out who kills polli husband and why. We also discover the secret behind his death and the connection that Semya has with the Dovos. We also find out who are trying to harm Polli and Semya. And, finally the mystery that involves Josh Heinz. Even though this book is mostly a mystery case it has romance, betrayal,
Brandy Rivers
Aug 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride
You got to love a feisty, intelligent woman, who outsmarts all the guys. Semya is just that.
And ever-lickable Josh, who I adore. He's totally my kind of man. He lets his woman pull her crazy stunts, and still backs her up.
Let's not forget Polliannah. Just after losing her husband she has to pull herself together to help her best friend solve the case.
As usual, the Semya books have a lot of wit, passion, and mystery.
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Jul 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: r2r
This story in one word is Brilliant; every single minute I read of the damn thing blew me away. I couldn't get enough of the banter with Semya and all the craziness she brings out in people when solving the unspeakable mysteries. Damn this story lol.

***I received this story for free in exchange for an honest review, see more of my review @ http://jmhoward2007.blogspot.com ***
Peggy
Jun 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the third book in this series and can be read as a stand alone. But like all series, I would recommend you start from the beginning. The author brings you some twist and turns to keep you glued to your seat trying to guess what will come next! Very well written storyline! No spoilers here, you will have to read this to see what all the talk is about!
Julie C
Feb 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is another great story in this series. The who done it twists and turns keep you guessing, and definitely have you searching for more. It was hard for me to put down. Loved It!!!!
Deborah
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Polliannah got married, but Semya is back in the saddle as the lead. This time, the mystery she has to solve is much closer to home: why was her best friend's brand new husband murdered? The more she digs, the closer the questions get: who is her lover Josh Heinz, really? And why is this scratching closer and closer to her family?

Semya may be a cool customer who can control dangerous people easily- you've never pitied Russian mobsters so much before- but this book makes it clear that the person
Bookworm Betties
★✩★✩★ 5 -Wildly Intense Ride- Stars
~contains spoilers from previous books~

Once again he was keeping her in the dark and she hadn't felt this helpless in years. No, it wasn't even that. She was desperate and she hadn't felt like this in a long time. That helpless desperation that took her over each time she knew she couldn't control a situation.

This series and this author just get better by the book, from the very beginning- and I mean book one- the action starts and the pace Does. Not. Slow. Do
Jenn Green
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

★✩★✩★ 5 -Wildly Intense Ride- Stars
~contains spoilers from previous books~

Stefanie Kral
Mar 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
✯✯3.5-4 Stars!!✯✯

This is the 5th book I have read from Danielle. And, she never ever disappoints me!! I loved Semya & Polli in 'Bird of Prey' & I love them even more!!

This book picks up right where 'Bird of Prey' left off. Semya & Josh are headed to Toronto because Polli's new husband sacrificed himself to save Polli's life. Now, Semya must do what she does best & solve his murder. Without letting the lines get blurry.

When Semya gets to Toronto she realizes this case is go
Ara Prado
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
REVIEW:

I don't even know where to begin. The heartache is just too much. The last few chapters took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. I got nervous, excited, happy, and sad. I'm not going to give anything away, but I will say this: I hated how this book ended. Not because it was bad, but because it was painful.

In Polliannah Got Married, the past is finally catching up to them. Deeper secrets are coming out, and complications threaten to ruin life as they know it. You want mystery? Read thi
InD'tale Magazine
The game is afoot, dear reader, and what an intriguing story is ahead of you!

Read full review in the 2014 October issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Paige Rymer
Richard Randall
Jun 10, 2014
Julia Conway
Jun 10, 2014
“My life journey is like my playlist, amazingly unique but full of contradictions with surprising joys with every song...”
I’m over 30.
I was born in Quebec City, Canada.
I grew up in France and in Gabon.
I speak English & French fluently.
Pizza is my favorite dish.
Black Forest Cake is my favorite dessert.
I met Michael Jackson when I was eleven.
I loathe vodka but love gin, wine and tequila.
I'm obs

Sémya Slotin Mystery (5 books)
  • Bird of Prey (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #1)
  • The Plot Thickens (Sémya Slotin Mystery #2)
  • Vincent Mallory Edgerton (Sémya Slotin Mystery #4)
  • Stages & Thieves (Sémya Slotin Mystery, #5)