Start by marking “Love Me (Trust, #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Me (Trust, #2)

Love Me

(Trust #2)

Engaged and happily in love, Allison Scott and Damien Wales are looking forward to joining their lives together as one. Coming from a mournful year after losing her parents, Allison is ready to heal and move on to the next chapter with the love of her life.

But Damien’s past continues to threaten their future. A man once obsessed with Damien’s sister is now after his one a
Published February 12th 2014 by Kristin Mayer

To ask other readers questions about Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me

Kendall {Book Crazy}
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
I adored the first book in this series, so when the author asked me if I would like to beta read the second book, then I almost died! I was 100% honest in my review for Trust Me and said that I had a few minor problems with it, but Love Me was just a rollercoaster! I loved that the author actually took on board what I said and sorted the problem in this book as well! I said that words weren't abbreviated and that is my pet hate with a book! I find it distracting, but in this book most of it was ...more
Jen ❥
Jul 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Trust Me and this book as a great story featuring a jealous, possessive hero. While a few things annoyed me (all the "processing" and Sam), I did like Damien and Alli together. A lot. They talked things through and were open about their feelings with each other which made me believe in their love. I also thought the mystery was well done and liked how everything was resolved in the second book. These two books can be read as a duology with a HEA, although we don't get an epilogu ...more
Megan Ailey
May 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
You know how second books are generally never as good as the first book? Well.....This one was NOTHING like that...it was every bit as good as the first book!

It held my attention...it was ABSOLUTLEY GREAT!

Alli and Damien held their love together through some wicked drama, and scary s**t!

The hot lovin in this book had sparks flying off the pages!

What I really enjoyed about this book was the commitment between these two, Alli and Damien truly loved one another and were dedicated to working through
TC
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it was a really good follow on from Trust Me. The book picks up where Trust Me ended. With Alli and Damien in love and engaged. Even though they both want to just move on with their lives, there is always something in the way or someone that comes out of the woodwork and causes up a stir in their lives.

What I loved about this book was the aspect of mystery and torment throughout with the 'mystery man' who kept cropping up. Just when you thought you had the person
Fiona Wilson
Mar 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Following on from the end of book 1, Trust Me, this book continues the story of Allison and Damien.

If I'm honest, due to the mystery in this sequel, I enjoyed it a lot more than book 1. The love story is still there, and it is a huge part of this book, but the mystery is what really made it for me.

There is a lot of intrigue in this book. A lot of lies have been told and it is only by deciphering the clues given to them that Allison and Damien can succeed in working it all out.

The way that side o
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Jan 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Read Trust Me before you read this book as this continues straight on from book one.

This is a bloody brilliant book. I loved book one but this one is off the scales. My heart was seriously in my stomach through most of this book. This was one of them books I wanted to read but didn't as I was so afraid something would happen to destroy Allison and Damien's happiness. I love these two characters so I felt that anything that was hurting them in this book was hurting me. Yes the author had such a
Allie
Jun 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Great read. Suspenseful, but my only issue is..... the epilogue sucked. It wasn't even about the 2 main characters. I think after everything these 2 went through it would of been nice to see how their lives turned out a few years later.
Krystyn
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many questions answered!

The first book left me in a bit of a rage with not knowing who the killer was. I actually spent some time trying to bribe a fellow book lover who had previously read the series to tell me who it was. After many, many attempts, she would not tell me and I gave up. In the end I am so happy she was stubborn and would not cave. It made the mystery all the better! Kristin Mayer does mystery well! I thought I had it all figured out and then there was the reveal and it knocke
Secka
May 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
I thought it was okay. It kept me busy when I had nothing else to read. It reminded me way too much weaker version of Fifty Shades of Grey. there wasn't enough action for me. I prefer suspense thrillers this did not deliver. I tried her other books trust me and promise me and it was the same thing, literally. dreamy boy trying to convince insecure girl that no one else in life will ever make sex exciting except them. there's no real substance to any of her characters and in all three books it wa ...more
Closet Romance Reader
Love Me picks up right where Trust Me ends. I like seeing Damien protect Allison even more than in the first book. With more mystery’s well, you never know who you can trust!

Like the last book, it is repetitive and a little long but this was Kristin’s first series. It kept me on the edge of my seat and had me wanting more.
Tina
Jul 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow loved this series, I enjoyed the romance, suspense, twists and turns. It was great to see all the pieces come together. Damian and Alli finally get their HEA, but will Sam? That's for us to find out in book 3.
Highly recommend, great story, plot, writing, characters, lots of sex, highly romantic.
Crystal Gray
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
I liked this one, other than the fact they act like horny teenagers LOL I found myself skimming.
There could have been more suspense but we finally find out who was behind it all. The epilogue was different, where it gets us ready for the next book it didn't tell us what happens with the two main characters. I can only assume the next book is Sam's.
Debbie Messenger
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

What another great book, love the twists and turns.
Did I work out who the killer was.
Yes and no had my suspicion early on put then changed my mind during the story.
Always stick with your instincts.
Fab read. Now onto Sam's story.
Brandie
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook version:

This is actually a re-read for me. It was that good! I loved the mix of romance, steam and mystery that Kristin gave us. The characters were great, the pace was perfect. A must read!
Tori Ward
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is such a good "ending" to Damien and Alli's story. Its not really an end because there is a third book but its from Sam's perspective. I love that they are going to have a child together and I can't wait to see in the next book!
Rose
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was book 2 to the duet from Trust Me
It was a very sweet read even with all the suspense
I would say the only thing that was missing from these books from the start of their relationship was the "chase". Damien set his sights on Alli and that was it.

Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
I was really looking forward to reading this book but then it started just live the first book with all the detailed sex scenes and really not focusing on the plot. I didn't read all this book because I was put off.
Denise
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Angela
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Squeeeee!!!!! This book has it all! It's full love, sexy times, angst, drama...EVERYTHING! Loved the ending and everything in between!! Damien and Allison are super HOT and perfect!
Margreet Asselbergs
Jan 24, 2014 rated it really liked it

My rating: 4 of 5 ⭐

After a rather tumultuous start to their relationship, Alli and Damien no longer have any doubts about each other. Officially a couple now, they hope that the new life they are starting together will be a a bit smoother sailing. But no sooner have they returned from their romantic time away, or harsh reality sets in once again.

Threatening emails in Alli's inbox are the first in a series of disturbing messages and events that have Damien'
Ashley
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars!!

I received and ACR in exchange for an honest review

Kristin Mayer did not disappoint with the follow up to “Trust Me”. I absolutely love Allie and Damien. You have to read “Trust Me” before you read “Love Me” or you will have no clue what is going on. This series is a must read!! Just like with “Trust Me” I could not put it down and finished in one sitting.

I don’t want to say a lot about the actual content of the book because it is a continuation of the drama that started in the first
Niccisbookblog
Feb 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy mystery romance suspense batman!

This book starts just where the last book Trust me left off. The story was engaging and well- paced and kept me second guessing myself, just when i thought i had worked it out as to who the mad man was, another twist would occur and i would be left thinking WTH its not him.
I totally loved the fact that Kristin keeps you guessing and doesnt give the bad guy away till very near the end.

Love me is so much more than just a sweet love story, although there is lot
Anny hernandez
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
***** I received an ARC copy for an honest review *****

HOLY SMOKE I love this book, I read the first book and I love it, now I don't know which one I love more the first one or this one, love the characters and how the book turned out to be, I am gone keep this short since I don't want to give anything away.

This book picks right up where the first book ( Trust Me )end it. Alli and Damien are in love, engaged and moving on with their lives, but Damien past still haunts them, and to top it all of
Erica
Feb 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Love me is Book 2 in the Trust series.

Allison is finally ready to move on and love again after dealing with the tragic loss of her parents from book 1. Being engaged to Damien she is looking forward to spending the rest of her life in Damien’s arms. But Damien’s past still haunts them. Now they have to deal with an ex that won’t let Damien go, a guy chasing after Allison, and to top it all off, a murderer?!!

I’m going to keep this short & sweet. Kristin did such a wonderful job. I loved the
Christina Racich
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Gosh, I just LOVE this series!! Kristin is such an amazing author, and has one of those minds that sees so much deeper than just a love story! "Love Me" had me on edge, and just when I thought I had the mystery figured out, I realized I was all wrong.

I swear Damien and Allie cannot catch a break. One minute they are in complete marital bliss, and the next they are back to the reality of his horrific past, their horrific present, and the unknown of the future! Then add in the desperate ex that ca
Evette
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book picks up where Trust Me ended. Alli and Damien are in love, engaged and moving on with their lives. Yet the mystery that surrounds them also persists.
I like how the author drew out the suspense. When I thought I had figured it out, she had something occur that made me second guess myself. It was well- written without being cheesy mystery. The story was engaging and well- paced.
Sam continued to be incredible- I can't wait to read her story!
The tension between Mills and Damien- wow.
The l
Len
Feb 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when Love Me, book 2 in the Trust Series by Kristin Mayer came out. I have been looking forward for months for it to come out and to read more of Allison Scott and Damien Wales. Just like Trust Me, book 1 in the series, it is an awesome book and it had my attention right from the beginning. I really enjoyed reading it.

In Love Me, Allison Scott and Damien Wales are starting the next chapter in their lives. They are engaged, happily in love and looking forward to their future. Th
Kristen
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book #2 in Kristin Mayers' Trust Series picks up right where the first book ended! Thank you for that. Thank You! Thank you! No time wasted on a recap! LOL It had been eating me up inside waiting for the next book. If you like a good WHODUNNIT, then you will enjoy trying to figure out the mystery that has been weaved throughout the first two books. Damien is still protective as ever of Alli. He is probably one of the most thoughtful "Alpha" characters I have read to date. I mean sheesh the atten ...more
Kathy
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
****possible spoilers If you have not already done so you need to read Trust Me (book 1). This is the conclusion of Damien and Allison's story and WOW was it a roller coaster ride. For me the best part of this story is that through everything the two encountered it only made them stronger. I love a hot read but when it truly has a great story that holds you that to me is a sign of an awesome book. For being the author's second book Kristin did a excellant job at continuing this story. Plus you g ...more
Brandy Rivers
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After being swept off her feet, Allie is is still dealing with a whirlwind of drama and danger. Damien is everything she could ever want, but there's still a crazy stalker lurking.
Damien is still very protective of Allie, but so in love he proposes and makes her fantasy wedding happen. It's really sweet, and this is all in the very beginning of the book.
Allie is still finding herself in the midst of the stalker and extra security.
Their relationship isn't perfect but it works, and it's not the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Conflict (Control, #2)
  • Finding You (By You, #3)
  • Look After Us (Look After You, #2.5)
  • Works of T. S. Eliot
  • Who I Was (Who I Was, #1)
  • The Dangerous Dimension
  • You've Been Touched (Touch, #3.5)
  • Running Home to You (Running #2)
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Always Conall (Bitterroot, #2)
  • Entangled (Fullerton Family Saga, #2)
  • Ethan Frome and Selected Stories
  • No Longer Weak (Weakness, #3)
  • Twinsequences (Twisted Twin, #1)
  • Black Rose (Black Rose #1)
  • Northfield
  • Heart of the Vampire (Vanderlind Castle, #2)
  • Not a Book