Start by marking “Think and Grow Rich for Women: Using Your Power to Create Success and Significance” as Want to Read:

Women are the future of American business. According to a recent Nielsen report, women will control two-thirds of American consumer wealth in less than a decade.

And yet almost all business and success literature is still written for men—dispensing advice that doesn’t take into account women’s unique strengths or address the demands of family life on mothers.

Think and Grow
Audio CD
Published June 17th 2014 by Brilliance Audio (first published May 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Think and Grow Rich for Women, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Think and Grow Rich for Women

Eb Jinx
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is one I can read over and over. It confirmed so many thoughts and hunches I have had over the course of my lifetime. I love that it's faith based and shares some many successful women's quotes and thoughts. It's a must read for any women who is on the path for growth and prosperity through God!
Kelli Pullisaar
Apr 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ei olnud piisavalt inspireeriv ja paljudest lehtedest käisin lihtsalt üle. Paljud mõtted olid juba sellised, millega ma olin eelnevalt kursis ja seega oli vähe kasulikku minu jaoks.
Taynia A. Coleman
A must read!!!

This book is a must read for all women from every walk of life. If you are trying to figure out what's next, then this book is for you. If you are trying to find balance and commitment in your life, then please read and take notes. Most importantly do the work! God bless!
Carmelle
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a very good book, filled with insight and great advice. Definitely worth the read. I would recommend it to anyone looking to learn, grow, and achieve success. It is inspirational and motivational and offers a positive approach to building a career filled with passion and satisfaction, while using the wisdom of other women.
Lyn
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very informative. I lost interest in some ares because it seemed repetitive. For the most part the book was a good read.
Georgia
Oct 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not the target audience for this text, but it did get me thinking, and follows the growth mindset model that I'm advocating at school.
P.
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really great book and I wish I had read it. Years ago. I will be re-reading this soon.
Lori Ben-ezra
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely got some good ideas from this book. Great for female entrepreneurs
Toàn Khôi
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CUỐN SÁCH MANG ĐẾN KIM CHỈ NAM THÀNH CÔNG, HẠNH PHÚC CHO MỘT NỬA THẾ GIỚI

Ra mắt lần đầu tiên cách đây hơn 80 năm, những nguyên tắc trong “Nghĩ giàu và làm giàu” của Napoleon Hill đến nay vẫn giữ nguyên giá trị là kim chỉ nam cho bất kỳ ai muốn vươn tới một cuộc sống sung túc, thịnh vượng về mọi phương diện đời sống. Với phương pháp nghiên cứu phỏng vấn hàng ngàn người thuộc mọi giới tính và tầng lớp, để hiểu về câu chuyện thành công và thất bại của họ, nhằm rút ra nguyên tắc chung nhất về xây dự
Kari
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I never read the original book, and after this there is a good chance I won't. The entrepreneur trend that is so big these days has a selfishness and lack of compassion and common sense that seems to pervade the movement, and it drives me crazy. I thought this book would be more about what women can do to make smart money choices in the business and financial worlds that still favor men. Talk about getting raises, making sure you are paid a fair wage, planning for retirement, investing, etc.

Par
Marian Dossou
I wish I had read the original first. There is a lot of reference to the original book by Hill but with quotes from women and some commentary by the author. People may get more out of the book by reading them both together.
Diana Berry Z-Com
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is a great review of the original book but applied to women. It allowed me to understand the original book more in depth and find helpful tips to apply on my daily life.
Elsie Dauis
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing book on think and grow rich version for women.
Nóel Odanen
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Widely read, I took notes & every year I re-read it again just to check I am on track. Great, Sharon!
Savannah Bolin
Good points made, but at times a slow read. I did not follow the tasks and homework as instructed, but I did enjoy the moments of reflection it encouraged and created while reading.
Erin
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Think and Grow Rich came highly recommended, but I just could not get into this book. Maybe it's this version?
Isis T'Ara
Great for any woman looking to change her professional outlook.
Mo
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I wasn't impressed. For books about things that aren't especially interesting to me I usually get the audiobook so I could force myself to kind of listen. This book, though, the narrator is so dull I couldn't get to the second half of the second disc. I think there was a total of six discs.

To be fair to the narrator, though, I've tried listening to the original Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon (not the "for Women" edition) and I wasn't impressed either. Maybe the content is that uninteresting to
Ala'a Alhazani
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
راح أقيم الكتاب من وجهة نظري الشخصيه ومدى تأثير الكتاب فيني، أولاً لغة واسلوب الكتاب غريبه( تمت قراءته باللغه العربيه) ولا أعرف ان كان هذا بسبب الترجمه( كأنها ترجمه آليه لاتستطيع فهم مغزى العباره)او ان الكتاب في الأصل ذو اسلوب صعب،ثانياً لم يضيف لي الكتاب أي شي جديد وكانت بعض الفصول مكرره نسبياً( ولكن لابأس بعض الفصول أضافت لي بعض الأفكار وأكدت عليها )في النهايه خرجت بملخص عن الفكره الرئيسيه للوصول إلى الثراءالمنشود وإن كان لايستحق هذا الوقت من القراءه.
Allison
This book has some good points and I wish I had read it a couple years ago, or even read the original by Napoleon Hill five or 10 years ago. Still, I think I've read it at a time when the lessons will have the most impact. Now, hopefully, I can follow through with the advice.

Read for the 2016 Reading Challenge prompt, "a self-improvement book".
Ellen
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read a lot of leadership books. I would put this among one of the best for women. There are some great quotes from prominent female businesswomen and celebrities. I wish I had this book available when I was starting out in my career after high school. It is a common sense approach to not only the business world but life in general.
Sheila
Jan 23, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nice idea in the book. Not captivating enough for me to finish it.
Tamia
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
A good book for older women who want to turn their life around. For me personally it wasn't inspiring
Kirtika
Oct 31, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gave-up
Hill's original book was a much better choice. Using an audiobook made the repetition and hyperbole worse for me.
Sep 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audio book and am now reading hard copy so I can take notes etc. Really enjoying and thinking a lot!
Jaz Mizach
Jun 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No me agrado del todo. Considero que no me hizo sentir la emoción de superación que buscaba.
Cierra Dowker

• Majesty's Offspring
  • Swan Deception
  • Complete Access
  • Season Finale: The Unexpected Rise and Fall of the WB and UPN
  • Invasion (Shifter Evolutions, #1)
  • Awkward Moments with Men
  • Atkinson's Administration (The Reaper, #1)
  • Jasmine and Maddie
  • Four in the Morning
  • Tales From Little Lump - Alien Season
  • The Path Redefined: Getting to the Top on Your Own Terms
  • Return to Finkleton (Finkleton, #2)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatment: A Treatment Guide
  • Pot Inc.: Inside Medical Marijuana, America's Most Outlaw Industry
  • Marvin in the Kooky Spooky House
  • A Thousand Bayonets
  • Rich in Hope (Richness in Faith, #2)
  • Have a Nice Weekend
Wife and mother of three, CPA, consultant to the toy and publishing industries and business owner, Sharon Lechter has dedicated her professional efforts to the field of education.

She graduated with honors from Florida State University with a degree in accounting. She joined the ranks of what was then one of the big eight accounting firms, and went on to become the CFO of a turnaround company in th