Start by marking “Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)” as Want to Read:
Taken by Tuesday (The Weekday Brides, #5)

Taken by Tuesday

(The Weekday Brides #5)

He’ll do anything to keep her safe…for the rest of their lives.

Romance and excitement tie the knot in Taken by Tuesday, the fifth book in Catherine Bybee’s bestselling Weekday Brides series.

Judy Gardner: College graduate Judy stands ready to conquer the world…if she can get a job. Hoping to transition from aspiring architect to famous architect as quickly as possible, the
Published August 12th 2014 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Taken by Tuesday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taken by Tuesday

Catherine
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp-romance
It's time for Rick and Judy to find their HEA.
Victoria
“W-what are you doing?”

He set her cup beside his and boxed her in, one hand resting on each side of her.

“I’m going to kiss you,” he said over her lips. “Taste you.”

Her breath caught somewhere between her lungs and her brain…the short circuit could bring her down. “I…I—“

“You want to taste me too.”

One of the best parts about having the opportunity to read and review books, is coming across a series or author that is new to me that I really enjoy. That was the case with Taken By Tuesday by author
Robin
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After her college graduation, Judy Gardner and her best friend Meg move to Los Angeles. Judy has accepted and internship while Meg is going to look for a job. They're planning on living with Judy's movie star brother, so they don't have to worry about rent. Arriving in LA, they immediately run into Rick Evans, the man in charge of security for her brother's home. Judy and Rick met a year ago and there was an immediate attraction. It's no different this time around. One day while leaving work, Ju ...more
Cherise
May 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Judy Gardner has been trying to ignore the chemistry that has been bubbling between her and Rick since they met. She has just graduated college and is afraid acting on that attraction will derail her career goals.

Rick refuses to give up on Judy, he’s been patient so far, and he can wait a little while longer. When she moves into her Movie star brother’s house it only increases their interaction and attraction. When she is attacked, he refuses to leave her side. He’s done playing!

My Goddess, who
Fanny
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Taken By Tuesday es el quinto libro de los siete que forman la serie Weekday Brides creada por la autora Catherine Bybee y narra la historia de Rick y Judy.
Este libro era el que mas esperaba de toda la saga, desde que lei las sinopsis de estas novelas hace años la de esta historia fue la que mas me llamo la atencion, ademas en el libro anterior la autora nos regala algunas escenas entre Judy y Rick que me dejaron con muchisimas ansias por leer este libro.
Lo inicie con muchisimas ganas ( y expect
MsChris1161
Jun 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan who has loved every one of the books in the Weekday Brides series by Catherine Bybee and I have been eagerly awaiting Rick and Judy’s story, TAKEN BY TUESDAY. Just the hint of them together in Single by Saturday was enough to know they were going to be great together. Taken by Tuesday can be read as a stand-alone, but I highly recommend you treat yourself to the first four books in the series with an easy promise you will be glad you did. For those of you who are devoted fans lik ...more
Momma
I know every time I write a review on Catherine's books I gush on and on about what a great author she is. I promise I won't do that too much this time.. Not that she isn't a great author- oh she is.. But I've reviewed enough of her books by now that you definitely know how much I love her. It's a love that is deep and true.

Again, each and every time I read a book in her series, I declare that THIS is my favorite book in the series. Well... uhmm yeah.. I can't help that she keeps making them be
Chumchum_88
Ok this one is another one of my favorites in the series ... What can I do? Hot hulky guys that might have military backgrounds, and intensely obsessive and protective of their woman, Who really can say no to THAT? XD

- Loved the main couple and their chemistry since the previous book

- Loved their heavy flirting XD

- Loved how Micheal became more engaged with the family, and the scenes he was included were nice, showed brotherly actions, like him and Zach on Rick in the fundraiser, or when he came
Rodrigues Elsa
Mar 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Opinião publicada no Efeito dos Livros

description

Oh uau Catherine....estava em pulgas para chegar ao fim deste livro. Já disse que adoro está série? Melhor, a minha mãe anda literalmente a apressar-me para a terminar para que a possa ler de seguida.
Bom sinal, certo?

Ler a opinião completa aqui
Jessica Frances
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this! Judy was a great heroine, and Rick an excellent equal to her. I loved the tension, their built up history and how their chemistry, just as much as their circumstance, forced them together. This felt much darker than the other books in this series I have read, but the suspense, and not knowing what was coming up next, kept me on the edge of my seat. It felt like the perfect balance of romance and suspense. I fell into this story and laughed, cried and gasped. Each book in this serie ...more
Carla Marques
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
Gostei imenso deste livro, melhor dizendo...gosto imenso desta autora e dos livros desta série.
Acho super engraçado a maneira como as Judy e Rick lidam um com o outro, a maneira como a história se desenvolve.
Opinião completa: http://aviciadadoslivros.blogspot.pt/...
Mafi
Oct 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 estrelas.

Adorei! O meu preferido até agora, gostei bastante do mistério todo através do jogo de computador! E o casal combinou muito bem e o motivo do casamento até foi plausível. Siga para o próximo!
Samantha Woods ( LSK Sweetheart Reviews )
‘ I received a copy of this book from the Publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review’

Judy and Rick met when Judy’s brother and sister in law were in trouble a while back. They had major

chemistry but Judy went back to College and was pursuing a career in architecture. But she could never get

Rick out of her head. Right before graduation Rick found her but she is scared of her attraction to him. She

dosn’t want to be like every other girl from her home town. Go to college then find
Ashlea Rhodes
May 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
At last Rick's story

Let's just say I waited long for this book. I was waiting before I knew I was. Judy and Rick are all fire from the first page. They had a year of acting like they did not like the other but there is only so long you can keep that up before the fire gets to much to say no to. And when they let into the passion nothing can stop it not even a crazy stroker or bars between them. Apart they are strong but together they are unstoppable.

Let's face it from the first book Rick popped
KathyAnne
Jun 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not my first Catherine Bybee read... I really enjoyed "Not Quite Enough" from her Not Quite series. Talented writer without a doubt... her writing is engaging and the characters and story in both books I've now read are well developed.
I agreed to review "Taken by Tuesday" even though I haven't read the previous books in the series... was told it could be read as a stand alone. After reading though, I think it would have been more enjoyable and engaging to have started with book one. I d
Andrea Guy
I am totally in love with Catherine Bybee's Workday Brides series. This isn't your average romance novel. These books deliver a good helping of romantic suspense. Taken By Tuesday tells Judy's story. If you've read Single By Saturday, you'll remember Judy. If you didn't, not to worry, these books can be read as stand alone novels.
Judy is living in her brother Michael's home in Beverly Hills until she can score a job after graduation. Michael is a big name Hollywood actor. So some protection is n
Lisa Avila
May 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won an ARC in a FB contest - but with no promise of a review - this is my own effort.
"Taken by Tuesday" is another great read from "The Weekday Brides" series and picks up on the attraction between Judy and Rick which was hinted in the previous book, "Single by Saturday" (which remains my personal favorite of the series). Although this book can stand alone, it does mention nearly all (if not all) of the characters from the previous four books, and weighs a bit heavily on their stories, so I wo
Paula Legate
I really enjoyed this book. there was suspense, action that had me on the edge of my seat, romance and love, a big happy family, and a sick twisted man.

Judy and her friend Meg had just graduated from college. Judy's brother was a movie star. He knew he wouldn't be living in his house for months. He offered to let Judy, and Meg move in.

Rick worked security for Judy's brother. Rick had been attracted to Judy for years. He was excited that she was moving to California.

He became Judy's personal bo
Tania Martins
Feb 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Francamente melhor que o antecessor, gostei muito mais da história entre protagonistas talvez pelo facto de já se conhecerem anteriormente...aquela parte final foi muito arrepiante mas no fim tudo se resolveu e o amor entre Rick e Judy prevaleceu! Sobe mais alguns pontos na minha consideração autora!

Gostava de ter lido a história da irmã do Blake mas enfim...
Alison
Jul 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Copy received via Netgalley in return for an honest review.

I have read all the other books in this series and I have to say this one was one of my favourites. It can be read as a standalone, as can all the others, but knowing all their back stories helps.

Mentally screaming at your kindle when the plot takes a turn you don't expect doesn't help when you are trying to work out a whodunit plot whilst hoping and.waiting for the main characters to hook up!

A great action storyline with movie stars an
Jenn Avery
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Judy and Rick have an undeniable chemistry that began in the previous book in this series. That book is not necessary to read prior to this one, but would be helpful for a new reader to understand these characters backgrounds better. Since the whole series has been enjoyable, I’d recommend just going back to the first book and working your way through to this one, I promise you’ll get through them in no time.

The story and the characters are well crafted, and the hint of mystery helps keep the bo
Bette Hansen
Mar 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another incredible book in this series! Judy and Rick have a chemistry that just explodes from the pages but Judy is determined to ignore it and not let her professional goals be derailed. When events prove Judy is in danger the only person who can make her feel safe is Rick. This is a fantastic story with twists, turns, and suspense that keeps you glued to the pages until the very end. I recommend this book and this entire series to everyone!
Dawn ♥ romance
Mar 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The last two thirds of this book had plenty of exciting action with main characters that were smart and honest but the romantic buildup at the beginning seemed like high school and I nearly gave up. I peaked ahead 100 pages and the story was quite different so I continued and glad I did. Recent graduate Judy moves to her brothers house and is attracted to one of his bodyguards, Rick.
Annie Mallais
one word for Rick HOT !!!!!!! wow i want my own personnal boyfriend/bodygard if its rick !!!! he can call me babe anytime :) loved this story from beginning to end read it all at once had to know the end.
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*

Don't I just love those sweet, sexy, romantic comedy stories that as a plus have a little of mystery? YESSS!!
Titinha Scaeiro
4,5* gostei, gostei e gostei :D

Conquistada até Terça, é o quinto livro da serie The Weekday Brides.

Nas últimas 2 horas, comecei a perguntar-me qual o livro que mais gostei de todos editados até ao momento, e sabem que não sei responder... Quer dizer, não li o terceiro, e não foi lido porque estou até hoje a tentar perceber o que passou na "cabeça da editora", que saltou do livro número 2 para o número 4, ficando por publicar o 3º... *suspiro*
E pelo motivo referido anteriormente e porque gostei d
Julie Kirby
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series! You definitely need to be reading them in order, really helps with the character building! Catherine brings new characters in, you love them before you realise they are getting their own book!

The romance was still flowing, we met Rick before when he helped Neil nail their ex colleagues when they went rogue.

He works with Neil in his Security firm, as a bodyguard for Michael when needed, he had known Judy from before she came to live in LA.

Michael is Judy's brother, he was marri
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

I haven’t read a Catherine Bybee book since Wife by Wednesday came out over three years ago. I have to admit, I was a little worried to read Taken by Tuesday since it's the fifth book in the series, but it's pretty much a standalone read. Events from previous books are mentioned, but for the most part, things are explained. If you've read the other books, then you will be happy to know that the previous characters make appearances.

Rick Evans is a f
Dana
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In the fifth (and I think my new favorite) installment in the weekday bride series, the author places her focus on Judy and Rick, who we were introduced to in the fourth book, Single by Saturday.
Judy is finally a college graduate and along with her best friend Meg, ready to move to LA and intern for an architecture design firm. Rick is still working security for Judy's brother, actor Michael Wolfe, so it comes as no surprise that Rick would once again be in Judy's life. The attraction that had s
Ana Luisa
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A primeira vez que tive contacto com esta autora foi através de email e foi desta forma que tive conhecimento que os seus livros iriam ser publicados em Portugal. Infelizmente só agora tive oportunidade de ler um dos seus trabalhos.

A autora apresenta a sua historia com uma linguagem simples, sem grandes rodeios, mas mantendo sempre o nível certo. Ao contrario de outras obras, neste livro não conseguimos esquecer a idade das personagens, sendo que a persona
Book Giveaways: (Romance) Taken by Tuesday 2 8 Jan 04, 2015 11:07AM
Bargain Basement: (Romance) Taken by Tuesday 2 6 Jan 04, 2015 11:06AM
  • SEALed Forever (SEALed, #4)
  • The Marriage Fix (Billionaire Games #3)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • Getting Dirty (Sapphire Falls, #3)
  • Negotiation Tactics (Sutton Capital #3)
  • SEAL The Deal (Special Ops: Homefront #1)
  • Scrimmage Gone South (Gone South, #2)
  • Single by Saturday: By Catherine Bybee -- Review
  • Kissing the Maid of Honor (Secret Wishes, #1)
  • Lowlife (Bottom Feeder, #2)
  • Three Day Fiancée (Animal Attraction, #2)
  • A Christmas Miracle for the Doctor (Shadow Creek, Montana, #6)
  • Arianna & Finn (Royals of Valleria, #3)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5)
  • Waiting for You (Landry, #3)
  • Three Nights before Christmas (Wild Montana Nights, #3)
  • Knight Blindness (Knights in Time #3)
  • Ordinary (Anything But, #1)
New York Times Bestselling Author

Silent Vows

Finalist RT Award in Contemporary Romance
Fiance by Friday

New York Tim

The Weekday Brides (7 books)
  • Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides, #1)
  • Married by Monday (The Weekday Brides #2)
  • Fiancé by Friday (The Weekday Brides, #3)
  • Single by Saturday (The Weekday Brides, #4)
  • Seduced by Sunday (The Weekday Brides, #6)
  • Treasured by Thursday (The Weekday Brides, #7)
“Sometimes family isn’t about the people you’re born to, but those who care enough about you to support you . . . or pull a few favors to help right a wrong for someone you know.” 10 likes
“People never think something will happen to them until it does.” 6 likes