Start by marking “Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sugar Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #2)

Sugar Kisses

(3:AM Kisses #2)

Sugar Kisses—nothing tastes sweeter than revenge…

Roxy Capwell couldn’t be more miserable. She just had her heart stomped on by her cheating boyfriend, and the last thing she’s looking for is love. She hates men.

Cole Brighton couldn’t be happier. He’s a player of the highest order, there’s not a girl at Whitney Briggs University that he can’t tag and bag. He loves the lad
Published February 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Sugar Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar Kisses

Pam
Oct 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4 stars
”You’re the best surprise life has ever given me.”

Emotionally starved, self-proclaimed people hater, Roxy’s new roomie is just the man she doesn’t need in her life; luckily for him she’s willing to put up with the revolving door he calls a bedroom all for the use of his untouched oven.
Roxy’s Cupcake Catering. There’s nothing too wild or difficult we can’t do!

Cole is the very definition of man whore if you were ever to look one up, and this bad-boy has the goods in the bedro
Harriet ~ bookworm
3/3.5 SWEET ANGSTY STARS!

This will be a short review as I still don't know what to say..

I read this book a few days ago and usually I can't wait to write a review and gush about how good or not so good a book is but for this one I just wasn't interested and I'm still feeling like that.

This book was good don't get me wrong. I did enjoy the dialogue between Roxy and Cole but ugh its one of those storylines I have read over and over again. The heroine gets cheated on by her ex that she did love a
Heather andrews
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Roxy has some lady balls, "I planted my Tampax right next to his razor. It was my way of saying, 'hello I have a vagina that your penis will never invade. I bleed once a month, and if you don't stay out of my way, chances are you will, too.'" And the girl has a temper on her, "look, I'm not a dyke." Roxy barks it out before reverting her attention to the television. "Believe it or not there are girls who don't feel the need to bed Cole Brighton, and I happen to be one of them." I meant the girl ...more
Nicole
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the last one for me to read in this series, I think I have now read them all. This one comes in at the top 3 hands down. Great book, great story, amazing characters i love Roxy and Cole! Roxy was cheated on and was in a bad place so she moves in with her friends brother (off limits right) plus Cole is a huge player so double negative. What happens when you have double negative….a positive. The banter between these 2 was unforgettable. It was too adorable. Roxy is a handful and is a bit ...more
belle ☆ミ (mybookcastle)
actual rating: 3.5
Kami Dodson-Perry
Feb 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle, blogged
Cole does not realize that he treats woman like crap. They enjoy him having sex with them so what is the problem.

Roxy is a self taught cook who loves to make cupcakes. Her goal is to graduate with a business degree and open her own cupcake shop/business. Roxy is also coming off of a 3 year relationship with a guy who cheated on her numerous times. Roxy is a bit of a firecracker.

Roxy needs an oven to practice her recipes for a big cupcake competition. Cole's roommate Bryson moved out and next doo
Monique V
Apr 28, 2016 rated it liked it
I cannot belive that I actually read this!! OK I HATED 3 am kisses but this one was better. For some weird reason I decided to read the sequel of a book I hated. I was participating in the Author readathon and one of the challenges was to give an author a second chance. To be honest I will not continue with the series because they are just not written well. The Romance in this book was really enjoyable though. Quite funny too.
Rachel's Book Reviews
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
hm.....not as enjoyable as the first book, but better than the second.
Verrrry angsty.
Full review soon.
Lesley Book Lover
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-amazon, kindle, 17000
Enjoying the series so far, like the humour too.
☆☆Hannah☆☆
This book wasn't too bad. I would admit that this series is more of a guilty pleasure. I'm glad that Cole & Roxy were fine in the end. However, there were times where Roxy was a bit much. At least with Cole we knew what we were getting. The best part of this book was that throughout we got to see the couple's from books 1 & 2.
Dragana
The fact that heroine Roxy is a cook, attracted me to this title. The second best to eating is reading savory descriptions of food. But if we ignore the yummy cupcakes Roxy produced, the whole book was very cliched and rushed at times. Wallbanger did a similar plot much much better.
I can bet you my favorite stack of books I will not remember anything about Sugar Kisses in a month.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
3.5 Stars

It sounded so promising and it was a good one. But sometimes I just wanted to skip a few parts..
She has a great love for her friends and I get that but when friends don't support you, they
are not real. I get it real friends tell you what's up and what's best and what's wrong.
But this was a different situation.
It made me mad sometimes.. And now I want to bake cupcakes too so that's a good thing.
I hate it when I write a review like this but well I write reviews to get it all of my chest.
A
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it
Tina
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
It had its moments but it was super silly and the characters were pretty annoying.
Nikki  Malan
Jan 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Sugar Kisses by Addison Moore
It was a cute read. The player meets the baker and the oven gets hot. The banter is cute and tension is high. Overall just a sweet read but sometimes I wanted more excitement.
Hot Books & Sassy Girls Blog
Nikki
I absolutely loved the first 80% of this book! It was freaking hilarious and had me laughing out loud constantly! The leading lady, Roxy, was awesomesauce! The first line had me hooked "I hate people." and she had me laughing so hard throughout this book I had tears in my eyes! Cole was the epitome of a manwhore and I wasn't sure how the author was gonna get these two together, what with Roxy's constant one-liners degrading his roaming appendage, but she did it! It was a fun ride and I had a bla ...more
Ren nerdychampagne
3.5/5

I finished this last night aka 10 hours ago because I remember my mom waking up at 3 am and saying to me: WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE IT'S 3 AM

So that's how I knew it was already 3 am and I am still sorting out I felt about this book.

READ MY FULL REVIEW ON MY BLOG : NERDYCHAMPAGNE

Overall,
I have the usual problem with this series: the writing. I am praying that Addison's other books aren't written like this because I have her other books and I plan on reading them (of course, duh!) and I don't
Helena Zelin
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's a book full of sugar and lots of love. The plot line is simple, the heartbroken girl who tamed the bad boy, but Mrs Moore sure know how to make the reader feel close to her characters and live a bit of their reality. This book scared me for life! Like, now I really want someone to call me cupcake and I want i sugar fight like the one Roxy and Cole had.
I have to say that for a couple of chapters I wanted to punch Rox in the face. What is wrong with you girl? He is everything you ever needed
Siobhan Davis
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Roxy and Cole's story and it was a great addition to the series. You've gotta love Roxy - she's not just your typical fiesty girl, she is snarky and blunt as hell and I'd hate to get on the wrong side of her. But it's all a front, a defense mechanism to protect her fragile heart.

Cole is the college bike and a bit of a joke to be honest. I didn't like him at all in the first part of this book but as the story progressed, and I begun to understand what made him tick, he grew on me. Plus, h
MJ
This is one of those 'this' needs to happen... So it does. There's no subtlety or thought put into any of it. And you can see it all coming from a few miles away. Because it all happened that way, there was no time or need for me to actually feel anything for the characters, but irritation popped up more frequently than not, for the leads and the supports. Thankfully it was a free book... I almost made the mistake of buying the first group book so that I could read bk1&2 first. Luckily, I di ...more
S.J. Higgins
Apr 24, 2016 rated it liked it
I wasn't sure how to rate this book so decided that 3 stars was fair because I didn't love it and didn't hate it.

At first I found Roxy's snark entertaining, she has a sharp tongue on her and doesn't take cr@p from anyone but after a while her negativity became exhausting.

Cole is a sweetheart, why he put up with Roxy's abuse is beyond me. His support of Roxy is what really endeared him to me and it was hard to reconcile the campus player with the sweet, caring guy who'd do anything for Roxy.

Th
Roline Bautista
Nov 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
This is Roxy and Cole's story, and Book 3 of the Kisses series, Roxy is Ryder's sister and Laney's BFF (from Winter Kisses a novella) and Cole is Baya's big bro and Bryson's BFF (from 3 AM Kisses Book 1). Now that settled, this book is totally entertaining and feel good. No dark secrets, no dark pasts, just typical college love story. The man whore vs the emo chick, and it really rocked. If most of you digs a heavy drama you might not enjoy this, but this is good for unwinding, you can read this ...more
Hbeebti
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: freebies
This was an easy read. It was predictable yes but I was entertained so that was okay. Yes Cole was a man whore with a scoreboard. But he was a good guy and when Cole and Roxy finally got together it was sweet pretty sweet. Roxy was a real man hater or maybe a people hater and the things she said or thought made me laugh.Overall this was a good read and I will be checking out the rest of the series.
Caroline
Jan 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. not as much as book one but I still really liked it. Cole was a true player with all the girls in campus until a broken hearted roxy moved into his room and it all changed. I thought the book was goin to be different and show that once a player always a player but how wrong was I. I can't wait to read more of the characters xx
Lisa
Apr 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-be
4 " cupcake " stars. Me like-y . Cole was pretty sexy. :) I trace her lips out before dipping the tip of my finger into her mouth. " I don`t have a type." My gaze softens. " I have a girlfriend." I entwine our fingers. " And I love her so dam much, I feel like I might explode. " A grin presses out of me, and I can`t help it." Every word is true , cupcake." AHHHH Cole!!! ...more
Becky
Oct 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Light, fun, easy read about a group of friends in college finding love and happiness while becoming adults. Continued characters, cute story, mild sex scenes, low drama with a HEA. Free right now. I recommend reading in order so you understand all the other characters and their stories.
Sofía
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I loved Roxy and Cole!!!
There was nothing specific that I would hate about this book, I just don't give it more stars because I didn't luuuuuuuuuve it either... I just think it was a beautiful "pink" love story.
Sayra
Dec 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Worth the wait!
Alyssa
Feb 21, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
I didn't finish this one. I hate when a couple breaks up because Person A can't calm down for five minutes to let Person B clear up a misunderstanding. Up until that point, the book wasn't too bad.
Stephanie Colman
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series continues to keep your attention with the different personalities of the couples featured in each book. This installment has a cute spin and characters that are engaging.

• The Next Contestant
  • Total D*ck (Bad Bitch, #3)
  • Sleepless Nights (Wrath MC, #1)
  • Finding Bliss (Bliss, #4)
  • Tyler & Stella (Tattoo Thief, #2)
  • Complete Abandon
  • The Bare Bones (The Bare Bones MC #1)
  • Right Next Door
  • Unforeseen Heartbeat (Second Chances, #2)
  • Tessa Ever After (Reluctant Hearts, #2)
  • Gift Wrapped
  • The Art of Letting Go (Uni Files #1)
  • Blade of Moonlight (Midnight Justice #1)
  • Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines (Rock Canyon, Idaho, #3)
  • Rogue's Challenge (Challenge, #2)
  • Road to Redemption (Dogs of Fire MC, #2)
  • Sweet Seduction Stripped (Sweet Seduction, #7)
  • Framed
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.

3:AM Kisses (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • 3:AM Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #1)
  • Whiskey Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #3)
  • Rock Candy Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #4)
  • Velvet Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #5)
  • Wild Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #6)
  • Country Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #7)
  • Forbidden Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #8)
  • Dirty Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #9)
  • Stolen Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #10)
  • Lucky Kisses (3:AM Kisses, #11)