Start by marking “Angel's Halo (Angel's Halo MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Angel's Halo (Angel's Halo MC, #1)

Angel's Halo

(Angel's Halo MC #1)

Creswell Springs was a small little town in Trinity Count, California. Population 1,500—maybe. It’s a quiet town, with small town values. Its greatest income is the University just outside of the town limits… and the revenue the local Motorcycle Club brings in.

A scary, powerful, crazy famil
Published February 9th 2014 by Terri Anne Browning

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Halo, please sign up.
Amanda uuugh only 167 pages......is it bad I don't feel like a book is worth buying if its not really 250+. I want something to last awhile not be read in a…moreuuugh only 167 pages......is it bad I don't feel like a book is worth buying if its not really 250+. I want something to last awhile not be read in a two hours sitting. (less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeUndeniable by Madeline SheehanMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeNine Minutes by Beth Flynn
MC Romance
589 books — 1,170 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
566 books — 1,274 voters

More lists with this book...

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
Thank God I borrowed this book from a friend (thanks .chel.!) so didn't waste money to pay for it.

She even rated it a low 2 stars, so I don't know WHY I still wanted to read it. I like this author's rocker series though, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I must be into self harm or something cause this was just not good. I think the only reason I finished it is because it was somewhat short and I can speed read.

ALL of the characters annoyed me. ALL of them. And the plot jumped all over the place
Jennie Wurtz
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It must be said that I am a crazy diehard Terri Anne Browning fan. Her Rocker series is one of my most favorite book series ever (and I’ve been reading for most of my life!). So did I think she could pull off a new MC biker series filled with hot guys and lots of action instead of the hot guy rockers she writes so well? Of course I did and of course she could! Not only did she “pull it off” she wrote one of the best MC books I’ve read to date!

Angel’s Halo is the incredible story of an MC run by
★¸. • * ° * ༺*Blanka*༺*°°*•.¸. ♥★

Being part of the MC that was Angel’s Halo was exactly like being part of a family. A scary, powerful, crazy family. It was also like its own society. There are rules, just as there are in every family, every society. But only breaking one
Tpagirl
Angel’s Halo was the first book in the Angel’s Halo MC series by Terri Anne Browning. I had read book two first and now I’m glad I backtracked to fill in the gaps.

Raven Hannigan was the Angel’s Halo princess. She was the first girl in seven generations of Hannigan’s. She was also the daughter of the original President and the little sister to four additional patched members. She was born into the MC, could hold her own and was off limits to everyone.

Sebastian “Bash” Reid was the MC’s temporary p
Yona
I hate when there are so many points of views and the main couple is far from developed and the book just ended.....
Judy

Story Appreciation = 2 Stars
Worth the Chili = 1 Star -- [$3.99 on Amazon]
Smexy [HEAT] Rating = Mild to Moderate
166 pages

Okay, I've read one or two of this author's Rocker books and thought they were decent. That experience is what sold me on this one. Boy'o ... was that a mistake.

This one was a hot mess. It lacked polish, it could have stood some
**Nicole
If you love a good MC story.. look no further. Book 1 in what is undoubtedly going to be an awesome series loaded with lots of awesome characters and it's already left me hanging waiting on the next book.
Jenn
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers

I felt this story has great potential however, there needed to be more details and the story needed to be longer. I felt like this wasn't Raven and Bash's story, but every character about to come in the next books.

It started off great but I wanted more details and background to Bash and Raven that we really didn't get. Especially when it comes to Bash. For awhile, Hawk and Gracie steal the show and they're book 3. :(

I felt like the bar and the Hannigan's home were the places to be or ev
Coco.V
Oct 25, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (10/25/2017)!
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Feb 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

A lighter biker romance novel compared to the lots that I’ve read and loved…

Creswell Springs, a small little town in Trinity Count, California, home of the Angel’s Halo Motorcycle Club where Raven grow up with her father as the biker president and her four brothers, Jet, Hawk, Raider and Colt. All holds a high ranking in the club… On her father’s death, Jet became the club president. So, when it comes to Raven, there is only one rule, “no one touches Raven Hannigan.” And only one man b
Elfina Renee
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
This isn't a bad book by any means if you can get past all the various points of view. Raven, Bash, Hawk, Gracie, Felicity, Jet, Willa, and I think Spider. If I've left anyone out my apologies, but as you see my head was bouncing all over the place just trying to keep up! Granted the author was laying the foundation, establishing relationships, but jeesh can you say whiplash! The other thing I found hard to swallow it didn't depicted any MC cultures or lifestyles but claims to be a biker book. S ...more
Bernice Hudnall
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Terri Anne Browning had me with the Rocker series & now she has introduced the world to Angel's Halo. This is not your average biker book. And since I am a huge fan of biker books, I couldn't be happier. The several alternate points of view worked perfectly. I care about all of these characters and am invested in their lives already. I can't wait for future books. I hope this is not the end to Bash & Raven's story. But I am so looking forward to Hawk & Gracie, Spider & Willa, and ...more
Tate
Feb 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
YES YES YES!!!

image:

and the ending in the prison, I mean....MAN...

image:

well I'm going to wait for the next book!!! or RIDE TOWARDS IT!!!!

Southern
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Seriously could I give Terri anything other than 5 stars :) She always blows me away and this book was no different. I loved this story and these characters. To me there is nothing better than a hot alpha biker. I can't wait to see what's in store for all these characters that I've grown to love already!
JoLee (Wickedly Delicious Book Blog)
Spoil Free Review

Rating: 3 stars - Liked It
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Heat: Mild
Source: Bought

Sebastian “Bash” Reid stole my heart. He is a protector by nature and true to his word. As the story moved along I was falling hard for his character. Bash has a secret and was one of the reasons he left. I wish I didn't know his secret from a negative spoiler review. I am thinking it would of been a good moment to experience without knowing. I do read negative reviews just so I can see if there is any
Silvy_1309
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting ..some parts a little disconnect in my opinion but I would like to read next ..
Jen
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited for this new series from Terri Anne Browning. This book gave just enough information on each of the couples that will be featured in the upcoming books to whet our appetite.

**SMALL SPOILER AT END**

This book was written in a really interesting way as we get POVs from alot of different people. While it definitely focused more on Raven and Bash - it gave us some background on Hawk and Gracie, Jet and Flick, and Spider and Willa. I personally liked that.

I loved Raven and Bash. Rave
Kami Dodson-Perry
Raven had no way of stopping the storm that was going on in her heart. Bash is a hurricane and Raven has been trapped in the storm since she was 16. Raven told Bash how she felt and all he did was choose to spend some extra time with her. Then on her 18th Birthday all that changed and Raven was able to calm the storm. But after making Raven his Bash had to leave. All Bash had to do is tell Raven what was going on but like an idiot he just left.

Now the MC needs Bash as there leader while Jet is s
Felicity 'flick'
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a massive fan of Terri's book and when she asked if I wanted to be a Beta for her I just about run around my house screaming.
So again another amazing book by Terri Anne not only is this a new series but a great series at that.
I can not wait for the other one.
Being a part of this book, pushing Terri Anne and giving her pictures that bring the guys alive is just great so I can see it through her eyes.
This being a MC Series that just has loads of hotness in it that you wish you could be apart
Jan
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc
Great MC read

No one touches Raven Hannigan.

Loved Ravens overprotective brothers shes a girl who takes no shit and works hard for those around her doing the mc members books,working in the bar,helping everywhere it seemed a very busy but heartbroken girl and then there's Bash the wanderer returns making this a rekindled love read. bash is a BBF, Alpha male, fan your self down kinda guy.

Each character in the plot has there own pov, Ravens brothers and the girls so you get to know each of them and
Laura Johnson
Umm.....this one had me shaking my head. I didn't love it nor hate it. Love my biker men. Love their alpha ways and their possessiveness towards their women. The storyline had potential I give you that, but I just felt the plot wasn't thoroughly explored. Too many characters, too many situations, too many names, and jumping from character to character took me a while to get used to. It wasn't bad, but not great. FYI, it ended with a slight cliffhanger. I'm kinda of curious how the other characte ...more
Deb B
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
have always loved this series. very well written, characters you will love, and great storylines. back to the start as the latest book in the series has just been released. no hardship in this decision .. it is easy to enjoy every word.
the stories are a bit cliched, perhaps even very cliched but there is plenty of background action to keep the story moving and sweet romances that are fought against and hard won but the HEAs do creep in at the end

14.10.18 fell back into this one as I was looking
Thia Finn
Nov 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good story

This is probably the first MC story I really enjoyed reading so I will ore than likely finish the series.
So many characters set up the dramas unfolding that I'm anxious to see where they go.
Hope Frost
Aug 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
I am not sure how this book got such high ratings. This was NOT a biker book. This was a bunch of Frat Boys acting like they were in a club. I wish that the author would have done even a little homework to know that a real biker doesn't call their bikes a hog...like at all. Sure, some recreational bikers do, but not ones in a genuine club. Also, when the President has to step down, he doesn't get to pick his replacement, that goes to the VP, that is what a VP is for. You don't just decided...hey ...more
Beth
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think Spider (James) or Hawk is my fave so far ... I was looking through my kindle for a book to read ...u know how it is ... u have been reading books, not that they are boring or whatever u might think, but something I just something different, a new genre and u r looking for something that will make u stop and jump on in, something to enjoy before you head to sleep??! ...this is the book that did it ... not your normal kind of MC Romance ... it has a sweetness to it. a unique change or diff ...more
Av Sahota
Nov 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
I remember reading the Rockers series by this author and I loved them so I was excited to start reading this new series. I had a high expectation for this book so I was slightly disappointed.

This book felt more like a prequel then an actual novel. A new POV was introduced every other chapter which led to no character actually being developed at all! Whilst I felt that some characters had some redeeming qualities and I was excited to read more about them like Hawk and Gracie, I also could not wai
Miss Myles
Sep 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
D²
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
Three Stars

Enjoyable book, but honestly I was more invested in the side characters than the main ones. I'm looking forward to reading their stories.
Book 2 5 58 Aug 04, 2014 10:04AM
  • Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2)
  • The Sweet Under His Skin
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Craving Redemption (The Aces, #2)
  • Fighting To Stay
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Murphy (The Skulls, #2)
  • The Way Home (Lights of Peril, #2)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Blood War (The MC Outlaw #2)
  • Arrow of Time (Marauders, #1)
  • One Ride (Hellions Ride, #1)
  • Crash & Burn (Hell's Disciples MC, #2)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Cole (The Ride, #1)
  • Soothing His Madness (Bantorus MC, #3)
  • Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)

Angel's Halo MC (7 books)
  • Entangled (Angel's Halo MC, #2)
  • Guardian Angel (Angel's Halo MC #3)
  • Reclaimed (Angel's Halo MC #4)
  • Atonement (Angel's Halo MC #5)
  • Fallen Angel (Angel's Halo MC #6)
  • Angel's Halo: Avenged (Angel's Halo MC #7)