Start by marking “Wounded Love (From Love to Loathe, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wounded Love (From Love to Loathe, #2)

Read Excerpt* *Different edition

Wounded Love

(From Love to Loathe Series #2)

It appears that Cricket and Jyme have it all together now. They have a house, serenity, safety…a normal life. But something always seems to take Cricket back to her past…sometimes, her future requires it.
Published February 28th 2014 by G Street Chronicles (first published February 13th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Wounded Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wounded Love

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Make sure you read Heels of Love before you read this.
Ok I'm not sure where to start with this book. Heels of Love had my head so messed up I tracked the author down on Facebook and begged that she hurries up with book two. Now I'm here wondering how the heck I can write a review for this.

I'm not going to repeat what happens in this book as it's in the description. Oh wait- only part of what happens is in the description. This has so much going on. I read this in one sitting. I ignored my favo
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Cricket is back where Troy and Trey want her; out of the arms of Jyme and back with them. It didn't take her long to get back in the swing of her old life.

Jyme won't let Cricket go without a fight. He does everything in his power to find her and bring her home. But will it be enough? Crickets past has once again come between her relationship with Jyme. The question is will she finally put a stop to it, or will it be the last of her and Jyme?

The final book in this series and it did not disappoin
Elle1986
I've been looking at my tablet for 5 solid minutes... internally cursing this book out. WHY? well because I should have been freaking forewarned that the ending is NOT your normal "HEA". I will of course explain why I am so irritated (attempting to keep it spoiler free).

So... I have read a few books where the ending was not as expected....and I am perfectly fine with that, HOWEVER most of these books will provide you with a "warning" not your standard ending.. which allow you to be mentally pre
JENNIFER
THIS BOOK WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM BOOK 1. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HOW IT ENDED BUT I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER BOOK OR A SHORT FROM CRICKET'S POV. WHAT A RIDE. IT HAS DANGER AND EXCITEMENT AND WHEW... U NEED TO READ THIS BOOK!!
BadDirtyBooks
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

I was more than excited to start this book.  It is the second book in the series.  You must read Heel of Love first!!! It lays all the background for Jyme and Cricket. The beginning of their story had me up, down, backwards and sideways in the best possible way!  I liked that Cricket was not a size 2 but a voluptuous 18 and her man liked her that way. She was confident and independent!  You go girl!!! Jyme well he sorta freaked me out at first!  Then he knocked my fucking socks off!  He wa
Breanna Eichhorn
Cricket is protecting the person that she loves most. She is enduring abuse daily from Trey and Troy. When Mr.Paul sees her he gives her 6,000 dollars and her own suite that she only has the keys for and then he tells Troy that he can't do that again. She was rescued by Jyme and she has bruises from the last time she was beat on. Jyme found her because D'Artagnan called him and told him that he has found her. Jyme and Cricket have 3 children.
Jyme went to all around the United States trying to f
Reckless Readers
Apr 10, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Author gifted an ebook copy

Wounded Love by Phoenix Rayne
4 stars
Reviewed by Dani

Wounded Love is book two in the From Love to Loathe series by Phoenix Rayne. Heels of Love must be read first in order to understand this novel. Wounded Love shows us more about Cricket's past and just how far she will go to protect Jyme. I was surprised about her past a bit. Usually I expect the male character to come out with those revelations! She is an admirable character who will do whatever is necessary to pr
Stephanie Carter
May 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the "From Love to Loathe" series and is my favorite. I don't go in for romance alone an I need more to keep me interested. This book had it and more!

So it starts off with Cricket back to her old life as a casino call girl. I was not expecting her to be so good at her job. If you have a delicate nature this book is far more spicy then the last one so be prepared.

*Spoiler alert*

Cricket gets rescued from her life by Jyme but gets sucked back in when the Terror Twins find
Donna
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T READ Heals of Love!!!

When we last saw Cricket and Jyme Cricket had exchanged her freedom to save Jyme’s life. This book picks up a year later. Cricket has been forced back into the life she desperately tried to get away from, but for Jyme she does it. It’s not a pretty life and I want to cry for her through most of this book. Jyme of course loves her so much that he won’t give up until he finds her.

As with the first book, I had a hard time getting into the story, but I
Donna
Feb 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN’T READ Heals of Love!!!

As with the first book, I had a hard time getting into the story, but I
Holly Michelle
Apr 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wounded Love is book number two in the From Love to Loathe series. Heels of Love must be read first in order to understand Wounded Love.
In this book we start a year after the first book left off. Again we are in the life of Cricket and Jyme. This book has alot of emotion in it so be prepared for that.
Cricket is still dealing with a life that she hates and wanted to get away from. But she can't. She deals by living this way for Jyme. You feel her heartache. You can feel her emotions as the pages
Jill
May 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I truly loved reading Cricket and Jyme's story.

Wounded Love, the second book following Heels of Love, starts off right where Heels of Love ended.

Wounded Love answered all the questions that I was left with after reading Heels of Love.

Jyme finds out things that Cricket was forced to do for her job, and things between them get really bad.

Eventually they make up but Crickets lifestyle wont allow her to stay and have a "normal" relationship.

A lot of intense events leave Jyme alone without
Theresa Needham fehse
Free book for honest review. juliesbookrevie.blogspot.com

Oh, the intensity of this book had me reading straight through! I couldn't get enough of this story and am so glad I have 2 more books to look forward too. In the 2nd book of this series we get to see a totally different side to Cricket. Her secrets come out. She'll do anything to protect those she loves and considers family. She good at what she does. Her and Jyme have there ups and downs and Jyme shows a side of him that I didn't see com
Iamshawnda Hamilton
Wounded Love was a great sequel to Heels of Love it pick right up where Heels of Love left off. There was so many twists and turns in this book it was unbelievable. The things that she had to endure in this story broke my heart and made feel so sorry for Cricket… There were so many secrets reveal in this book that left we in awe.

Cricket makes you love her in this book because she was doing all she could to keep herself, her family, and the ones she loved safe be any means necessary.

The best way
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Wounded Love is the second book in the From Love to Loathe series. It is not a standalone and you must read Heels of Love first. I loved Heels of Love and couldn't wait to read Wounded Love.
In the beginning of the book, there were a lot of thing happening and I was a little confused on what was going on.
Troy and Trey are in book one but I didn't realize how much of a hold they would have on Cricket and how much of a part they would play in the second book. I was definitely shocked by some of t
DianaC-Bookaholic And
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 STAR REVIEW ☆☆☆☆☆

*Readers Discretion Advice

As we continue with Cricket and Jyme's powerful love story, we will see how this two are meant to be but fate seems to keep them apart. Be ready to be taken to one helluva of ride.

We will see how this two broken souls are each other soulmates yet life or fate has other plans for them. The intensity of their love and pain is so palpable you will feel every single emotion this two experience. Be ready to be left emotionally drained.

In this insta
Paula Milan
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was just as good as the first one. Cricket was wounded indefinitely. Jhyme was acting out of anger at first but he wanted his baby and Cricket but he just didn't like the lifestyle she once had. D'Artagnan was madly in love with Cricket she just didn't feel the same about him. I was glad that Chyna got her self together for Michael. Babe was really hurt about her mom leaving her but to call her b***h was a bit harsh for a toddler. I really wanted Jhyme and Cricket to be a family. I don ...more
Marialee
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Received from author for an honest review***

Spoiler free!!!

Heels of Love must be read before this!!!

This book starts out right where Heels of Love ends and I must say that it is just as good if not better than the first. There were many parts in this book that either had me so mad or just wanted to make me cry. The love that Cricket has for Jyme is amazing and so intense that you can just feel it as you are reading it.

There is action, drama, and quite a few surprises.

Make sure you have a box
Bev Simon
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely brilliant, I'm so emotionally exhausted!

I feel as if I could cry, this book....what can I say, I don't want to spoil anything for readers. I feel like I've been on an emotional journey, my heart is breaking and joyous at the same time. I thought the first book was good but this one just blew me away. A fantastic read but be sure to read Heels of Love first. Phoenix Rayne has written a fantastic novel and I can't wait for the next instalment and I'm praying that Jyme gets all that he w
Bev Simon
I feel as if I could cry, this book....what can I say, I don't want to spoil anything for readers. I feel like I've been on an emotional journey, my heart is breaking and joyous at the same time. I thought the first book was good but this one just blew me away. A fantastic read but be sure to read Heels of Love first. Phoenix Rayne has written a fantastic novel and I can't wait for the next installment and I'm praying that Jyme gets all that he wishes for!!

This series is exceptional, a must read
Debbie
Mar 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW, Wounded Love is the second book in the From Love to Loathe Series by Phoenix Rayne. I could not put it down, grabbed me on page one and held my attention until the end. A very intense story line, many twists and turns. I hope there is a part three, Jyme and Cricket cannot end like this. Pick up a copy today of Heels of Love and Wounded Love. You will not be disappointed. Again I say WOW.
G Street/Urban Universal Books
She left you wanting more at the end of part 1 - Heels of Love!! Now she's going to have you on the edge of your seat with this 5Star romance novel! ~G Street
Sarah Patterson
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well ok

This book pissed me off Cricket put everyone ahead of her Jyme and the kids and I know where she is so I'm gonna read the next book and hope for a happy ending
Michelle
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

I love this series! Crazy love! Crazy family! Crazy action! Phoenix has amazing writing skills that keeps you engaged though out the entire book. I can wait to read book 4!!!!
Carol
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wounded Love

This is the first book I've read by Phoenix Rayne. It will not be my last. There was action from the very first page. I almost hated to see it end.
Kita
Feb 27, 2017
LILBIT
Mar 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
"I'm one of those freaky people that actually reads books." -Jason Momoa

Phoenix Rayne is the alter ego of a small town girl in Arkansas. She’s an avid reader and enjoys hanging out with her closest girlfriends and dressing up for dinner parties. She released her first book in November of 2013 and has been ecstatic with the incredible backup of her work.

Phoenix Rayne is the author of the “From Th

From Love to Loathe Series (2 books)
  • Heels of Love