Start by marking “Beautiful Illusions (Beautiful Oblivion, #2)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Illusions (Beautiful Oblivion, #2)

Beautiful Illusions

(Lake Loveless #2)

Sometimes the past comes back to haunt youin the most heartbreakingly beautiful way.

Gavins story.

I fell in love hard and fast as lightning. As quick as she came into my world she was gone. Demi said she has secretsthat shes done horrible things. Who hasnt? Im not going to let the past determine our future. Sometimes love lays forever at your feet and sometimes you need to
Published September 25th 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Illusions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Illusions

Start your review of Beautiful Illusions (Beautiful Oblivion, #2)
Coco.V
Apr 11, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/11/2018)!💝
Neilliza Swaffar
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it

The story about two lost souls, finding each other in their sad pathetic lives. Both just living to exist, but not living life like they should. This is a short and sweet story of their love affair. The love that they both deserved, that they never thought they would find.

Demi was living the life she never wanted, living in a house selling their body for mine. Something she never thought she would do. At first she was just an escort for the rich, to be a date to the dateless and it was never
Heather andrews
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Our girl Demi likes to speak her opinions, "has anyone ever told you that you've got balls the size of this mountain?" She's panting and far too impressed with what just happened." There was one scene that had me laughing at Demi and her interpretations of Gavin's words:
"Perfect. Let's take a quick ride." She glances down at my jeans as if I just asked her to hop on.
"Yeah" - her lips part as she eyes my crotch with heavy lids - "let's do it."
Gavin is every girl's dream he's willing to do
Shawna Shauntia
Sep 30, 2014 added it
Shelves: promo

photo WoopWoop_zps5f3bb96f.gif

Congrats to Addison Moore on her latest release that I can not wait to read

BI_Blitz

Today is the release day blitz for Addison Moore's newest release BEAUTIFUL ILLUSIONS. This is the 2nd book in the Beautiful Oblivion series. Make sure to check out the blurb and contest details below.

BEAUTIFUL ILLUSIONS Synopsis:

Gavins story.

I fell in love hard and fast as lightning. As quick as she came into my world
Siobhan Davis
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, new-adult, series
This is the second book in this series and on this occasion the story centers around Gavin and Demi. We met Gavin in the first book, but this is our first time meeting Demi.

Demi has had her fair share of knock backs in life - she has lost both her parents and had to deal with an evil stepmom and a thoroughly nasty stepbrother. She's been on the run for the last few years and is barely treading water. She ends up in Loveless out of desperation and accidently bumps into Gavin. I think it's fair to
Arlene Adams
May 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark-romance, bad-boy
Nook Books and More Blog
Aug 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
I am so blown away with this book! The second installment in the Beautiful Oblivion series... Beautiful Illusions is a MUST READ!! Theres ever emotion you can grasp! There's humor and snark, love, romance, and passion, and twists and turns that had me guessing till the very end which is truly a talent in its own! I loved every last minute but of course Addison blows my mind at every book she writes.
Emmy has had a rough life to say theleast. Her mother died giving birth to her and she lost her
Tammy Hamilton Green
Feb 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: addison-moore
Addison is truly one of my very favorite writers and she definitely brings it in Beautiful Illusions. Both Emmy (Demi) and Gavin have lost their parents tragically and have secrets, but fate has brought them together, and it won't be denied.
Surbhi
Aug 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Ahaha,,, GRAVIN <3 damn i loved him :D
super awesome guy.. so swweet and he just had that caring and loving character tht made readers fall in love with him :) completely great.. it was so sad n terrifying to see what demi went thru :( but in the end, all was good ;) so glad for that!
Natascha Housen
Jan 14, 2015 rated it liked it
**** 3.5 STARS ****
Janet
May 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming and sexy

What a tale. Whew. Ups. Downs. Murder. Lying. It's the whole gambit of mystery, terror, and very hot sex!

Gavin and Demi share a secret neither of them knows. They are drawn together in a most unusual way and fall for each other hard. Demi is full of lies and contradictions and Gavin wants to protect her.

I enjoyed the story very much and like how all the rough edges and wrongs were righted in the end. Good does prevail in the end.
Kristin Bennett
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gavin! Who doesn't want a man like Gavin! He's smart, hardworking, caring & sexy as hell! He's in the right place at the right time to meet Demi.

Yes, Demi is the typical damsel in destress but she's got attitude & spunk! She's caught Gavin's eye from the start & what a head rush it will be when they touch!

I loved this book! It gives you the information that no life is perfect! And, all types of people can be together.
Laura Jobmann
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Read

Although the first third of the book was slow, as the story evolved it provided some crucial information to set up the foundation of the last two thirds of the book. It was a heart wrenching story about two people who have been broken and with each other find the will to live life together after being put back together. I cried and rejoiced at the various twists and turns in the book. I highly recommend you read it.
Andrea
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As with all Addison Moore's books, I really enjoyed the characters, storyline, and writing style. The plot definitely took twists and turns I wasn't expecting and it built the anticipation and kept the pages turning. I'm looking forward to the next trip into Lake Loveless!
Mary Stockwell
Heavy drama more than romance

I was disappointed that this was more of a heavy drama than a romance. It told about one tragedy after another. I kept hoping it would get lighter since it was depressing me. However it did finally have a happy ending.
Diana Reeves
May 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gavin & Demi

I had read this book once before and stumbled on it and re-read it again. It's a sad story for Demi until she meets Gavin and he gives her the strength to conquer what was rightfully hers, even though she had lost all hope.
WB
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful Illusions by Addison Moore is another beautiful story about 2 lost souls finding each other & their amazing journey. Not all roses but very real. All of this set in Loveless with a few previous characters turning up. A stand-alone story that you will get more out of by reading book 1 first.
Michelle
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another fabulously written book , I just love all her books they have a bit of everything and keep you totally engrossed till the end .
Kristie Martin
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely fabulous!

I love the twist in the middle and that there wasn't a cliffhanger at the end! I could read this over and over!
Dena
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent book. These are stand alone's and are worth reading separate or as a series
Jessica Farthing
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ok I enjoyed this story but my least favorite of the series
Paganalexandria
Mar 07, 2017 marked it as in-collection-already
Included in bundle Beautiful Oblivion Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Addison Moore
Kathryn Jacoby ★My Book Angel Blog★
OUTSTANDING!!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! A MUST READ!
Addison Moore blew me away with this one! The second installment in the Beautiful Oblivion series... Beautiful Illusions is a MUST READ!!
Beautiful Illusions has everything you could want in a book. There's humor and snark, love, romance, and passion, and twists and turns that had me guessing till the very end! I loved every last moment of this book!
Demi (AKA- Emmy) has had a hard life. Her mother died giving birth to her and she lost her father in
Countrygalssexyreads
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it

Beautiful Illusions

"Beautiful Illusion", by Addison Moore, was a tragic tale of two people who meet each other by happenstance. Gavin and  Demi have so much in common it's scary. Both have experienced personal tragedy by losing both sets of parents. The similarities of their personal stories gets even crazier as you read. They both drown their sorrows in meaningless human contact in order to fill the void of their losses.

For Demi, I don't think I would have necessarily taken the path that she
Garden Of REden
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Gavin and Demi have similar stories. Both lost their parents at a young age. They were both lost, looking for something, someone to fill the hole in their lives. And they both did it with meaningless sex.

Sex has always been my go-to response.

One night, fate steps in. When Demi accidentally goes to the wrong place it turns out to be the right place and the start Demi and Gavin. As soon as Gavin sees Emmy (Demi), he knows shes the one.

There really is so much to this story. Of course, theres love
Leah Weltzien
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-series
***5 Stars***
*Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books*

When I read the blurb for Beautiful Illusions, I didn't really know what to expect. Once I started reading, I didn't want to put it down. So many things happened that I didn't see coming at all. This is a really beautiful, heart-wrenching story, that left me with tears running down my cheeks, but it also made me smile.

Both Gavin and Demi have heart breaking pasts. They have both lost their parents, and that has really shaped the people they are
Tantalizing
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful Illusions is the second book in a series but is a standalone and a HEA.

Beautiful Illusions by Addison Moore, was a tragic, heartwarming tale of two broken souls wandering aimlessly until fate dropped her on his doorstep.

Demi (Emmy) is running from her past biding her time until she can face her demons head on. Demi tragically lost both her parents and was left with her wicked stepmother and her evil son. So she runs down a path that I myself would never dream of traveling.

Gavin's
Nay Denise
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC copy from the author in exchange of an honest review.

Addison Moore has done it again with the companion to Beautiful Oblivion. This was so good. A different take on a romance between unlikely yet similar characters. The writing style again was perfection!

Gavin is such a cool guy. I enjoyed reading about him.in Beautiful Oblivion so to find out his love story was exciting for me. I think he was swoon worthy for sure. He was sweet, honest and caring to the core.

Demi just pissed
Rachel
Jul 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Who doesnt have a secret, or a desire to be someone youre not. What if youre trying to escape your life and become someone you feel is more desirable? After the tragic and mysterious death of her father, Demi is left to fight for her own existence under the control of a conniving step mother and abusive step brother. Who wouldnt run away to start a new life. Little did Demi know, her desperate desire to have a new life would lead her to Gavin, the rustically handsome knight in shining armor who ...more
Brenda
Oct 23, 2014 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 next »

• This Is Me
  • Love in the Moment (The McCormicks #1)
  • Saving Toby (Save Me, #1)
  • Rebel on the Run (Hot Rods, #4)
  • Perfect Summer (The Lone Stars, #1)
  • Saving Grace (The Lone Stars, #2)
  • Changing Lanes (The Lone Stars, #3)
  • Troubles (Beekman Hills, #1)
  • Love Like a Curse
  • May the Best Man Win (The Wedding Date, #1)
  • Dirty Player (Back to You, #2)
  • City Girl vs Country Boy (Forever Love #1)
  • With or Without You: Are you ever sure you made the right decision?
  • The Prized Girl
  • Moonlight on Butternut Lake (The Butternut Lake Series, #3)
  • Talk to Me
  • Look the World in the Eye
  • Fall Back Skyward (Fall Back, #1)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of mystery and romance. Her new book Yule Log Eulogy comes out July 11th.

Lake Loveless (4 books)
  • Beautiful Oblivion (Lake Loveless, #1)
  • Beautiful Elixir
  • Beautiful Deception (Lake Loveless, #4)