Start by marking “The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity #1)” as Want to Read:
The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity #1)

The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity #1)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  1,808 Ratings  ·  386 Reviews
Can be read as a standalone.

When physical pain allows you to escape your reality; what do you do when the pain is no longer strong enough to quiet the emotional ache?

Diouana "Nikki" returned to her hometown six months ago to tend to her sick mother. She thought she'd left her "bagga
Published March 26th 2014 (first published March 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Sordid Promise, please sign up.
Dirkje Abma It is not a stand alone. It is a trilogy, second book is: The Starkest Truth and the third book is: The Darkest Descension. You could stop reading…moreIt is not a stand alone. It is a trilogy, second book is: The Starkest Truth and the third book is: The Darkest Descension. You could stop reading after the first book, it does not leave you hanging, but the story continues and is worth of reading till the end. (less)
Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsTears of Tess by Pepper WintersConsequences by Aleatha RomigEpilogue by C.J. Roberts
Best Dark Books Ever
934 books — 1,378 voters
Bumping Noses and Cherry Pie by Charie D. La MarrThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberTrust by Cristiane SerruyaDreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyNaked Determination by Gisela Hausmann
Little Known Gems
1,042 books — 1,129 voters

More lists with this book...

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
**** 4.5 "TALK DIRTY TO ME " STARS *****

***Warning: Contains graphic language, frequent graphic sex, violence, and very dark themes.****

A) Per the warning above , you can clearly see ---> THIS. BOOK. IS .NOT. FOR .EVERYONE. The Sordid Promise is dark,twisted and fucks with your mind.....BIG TIME.

B) If you enjoy dark, smexy and mischievous reads, this IS the book for you.....I hope.......and the less you know about the storyline the better.

After 7 years Diouana "Nikki" returns home to
Candace
'The Sordid Promise' is the kind of story that will make you scratch your head and wonder WTF just happened. Although it starts off kind of slow and seemingly uneventful, it soon morphs into a mysterious, suspenseful head game. This book kept me guessing all the way to the end.

The hero and heroine were anything but your conventional lead characters. In fact, they were both pretty despicable characters in their own way. However, despite the unlikable characteristics of her two main characters, Ms
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
2.5--OMG...That Was FUCKED Up--Stars!!!

No for reals...that was a total

It's really hard to rate and review this book because honestly this is just not my cuppa. So I think a lot of people will like this one, just not me.

Where to begin...I actually really liked the first half of the book until it took a MAJOR turn for the crazy!

I don't even know what to say about the storyline. I am literally speechless at how fucked up it all was.

Eric...

Eric is a dirty talker. And let me tell you..it was HOT. Bu
Beverly
5 Sordid Stars!

I just finished this and I am literally like

I haven't read a book like this in a long time. I started reading this because I knew the main character was a dirty talker with a big cock

BUT

I didn't read anything about this book before starting it, I was pretty much being a total perv and reading it for the dirty talk...and BOY I was blown away.

We meet Nikki

She is beautiful, but completely fucked up. She is major bitch, LOVED that, and doesn't take shit from anyone. She is very close
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3 stars!

This review will be pretty short, partially because I don't really know what was happening half the time.

description

First, please heed the warning on the book - this is a psychological thriller. Any romance and erotica here isn't the primary focus, only secondary elements. This is an extremely well written story that I think hit the mark on the psychological part and I truly enjoyed all the messed up, jagged, and twisted parts; however, neither characters were likable, some scenes were just filled
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 **disturbing** STARS

“You may be imperfect according to the world, but you're perfect in my world.”

You would think after this being my third read by Courtney Lane I would have a better grasp on what to expect and how to brace for impact. Well, I am once again completely stumped and at a loss for words. I don't even understand how one can write such devious, complicated and simply fucked up characters and situations. This book is crazy, it's twisted and disturbing. Nevertheless I couldn't pu
Carla ☺Did I Say That☺
5 ***HELL YEAH*** Stars!!!
Holy Shit!!!...this was sooooooo good!!!!

Every time a book comes with a warning it instantly peaks my interest and I literally get excited...

this one was no exception!!!
The Sordid Promise tells the story of two individuals that were so wrong but completely right for each other..This was one of the most erotic mind-fucks Ive read in a long time!!!

Diouana..aka Nikki..is a witty...i

Type – Stand Alone/Part of Series
Genre – Dark Romance
Rating – 5 out of 5 Stars

Review
I don’t even know how to start this review because even after a few days of finishing it….my mind is completely fucked up.  I can only say – “Now this is the way a MIND FUCK should be written”.

I questioned constantly what the hell was going on…..I thought one thing but then it shifted to another scenario and then
Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Dark Readers, Mind Fu@ck Readers
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: JaHy *SuGaR LuMpS* HaAARRRRRdy
4 Mind Feckery, Dark, No... Really Fecked Up Dark Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
As I mentioned...I came to this book due to the tantalizing updates from my buds, Jahy, Carla and Carol to name a few...when they start flooding my feed with quotes of hot, graphic dirty talk.... it is like sticking Cheesecake in my face and saying, "come on a little bite won't kill your diet" yeah... tell that to a professional dieter, hahaha....so I gave into my dirty talk urge and began to read.

This book lives up to i
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
4.5 WARPED STARS!

"Y-you're cruel and slightly sadistic."
"...and you love it, my twisted angel, don't you?"

The Sordid Promise by Courtney Lane, was sordid INDEED. The level of mind fuckery in this book was off the charts, I can't begin to tell you how dysfunctional the characters in this book were and I mean all of them. Our main character, Nikki, is a self harmer, she cuts and the only way she can control the urge to harm herself is by staying medicated. She's also socially awkward and incred
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Akanksha❤ Søren♰ by: ~Savannah~
So, I finally found the second book, though it wasn't linked on GR to the first edition.
~

Sometimes I second guess my mental stability when I love such dark books.

5 days later, I'm yet thinking about this book. Loved it.

Eric,

Nik,

One more book added to my favorite pile.

I loved this book.

Dark

Twisted

AMAZING!!!!!

*sigh* A good dark book makes my soul happy.

I am not going to give anything out about this book, because you guys have to read it. Its amazing.. crazy mental and fab!
This book is twists and
Barbara
Recommended to Barbara by: JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
Shelves: br, wow, hot, dark
BR with my girls ❤❤

So my BBC girl Barbara choose this for a BR and was rec by Jahy… I thought … what Im going to put myself in to again… LOL

But when I read the blur ...

***Warning: Contains graphic language, frequent graphic sex, violence, and very dark themes. First and foremost, The Sordid Promise is a psychological thriller***

I was sucked in because I love a mindfuckery!

photo tumblr_myrd6gBCel1r0gmz5o1_500_zps06d78ae9.gif

For me the story is all about mind manipulation … and trough it I have a lot "WTF is going on?!"

photo oie_21114011FHNDYVEh_zpseb45fab8.gif

Sex manipulation…

photo tumblr_m7htd47m2Q1rsda6po1_500_zpsb673e75d.gif

There
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 *SORDID* Stars

This is a cleverly crafted, intensely dark read. I was questioning everyone’s sanity and even my own for picking this book up but the ride was thrilling!

Nikki struggles with cutting and mental illness. She is on the brink of losing her mother to cancer when the story begins. The hot new neighbor/doctor in town is all up in her business…

description

Eric at first seems forward but readers just you wait! He’s got a group of odd girls around him who all know more, he’s got SECRETS GALORE and
Brandi
Jun 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I don't even know where to start.
This was a crazy story.
My mind is all fucked up.

description

Diouana returns home to look after her dying mother. She has some problems, extreme social anxiety, suicidal tendencies, but she is intelligent and strong willed.

description

She meets her new mother's new neighbor, Dr. Eric Brenton. He is gorgeous, arrogant and seems to have a special interest in Nikki. But something feels off about him...

description

Jump on the crazy train...
My mind was constantly spinning.
What the FUCK is going on?!?!
Diana's
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, dirty-talker, cutter
4.5 What a Sick Fucking Ride Stars!!!!!

Blog Review Here...

photo 20053H9MI85_zps8bd9f222.gif

So the blurb drew me in and let me tell you I ALMOST called out sick cause I could NOT PUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

photo 200NNSIQF1P_zpsf7a7d3c9.gif

Started off with Nikki flawed beyond possible repair.. She's a cutter on anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. She's basically bidding her time and moving through daily motions just to get by.. You CAN'T help but want to reach out to her and guide her... But she's SOOO strong in her own understated ways she just doesn't know it...
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
2.5 Stars

First of all I want to say that this book isn't badly written. Its written pretty well. And it's def a good mind fuck story. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of people who will enjoy. But I didn't enjoy it. Not the whole book anyway.

I really liked the first half. If I had to rate the first half I would give it 4 stars. But after 50% this book was just too disturbing for me. I didn't like the direction it took. I knew it would be a darker read but still..

There were too many no-gos f
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Preface: This is a Psychological Thriller to extremes. It is a dark twisted mindf*** and crazy train romance. I am still not 100% certain as to what I read, all I do know is that Dr. Eric Brenton...

has to be one of the craziest mo-fo's I have had the pleasure of reading ever!
He is sexy as sin, confident beyond reason, and dominant to the extreme...he is also without a doubt NUTS!...

Poor Nikki Givens! This girl is a mess in her own mind. A recluse barely living. Existing under the guide of her dy
TORI
5 "Mind F**k of the Year" Stars

Oh. My. God!!! That was a mind f**k of a completely different breed. You think you've read some dark twisted s#!t....baby no you haven't. If you haven't read this book you don't know dark and twisted!! You have not been properly mind f**ked until you've been f**ked by Dr. Eric Benton.

Okay...let's start at the beginning...

Nikki is whacked!! And I mean whacked whacked! The girls got more screws lose than a hardware store! She's stunningly beautiful but completely dam
Anamarija
"Trust me, I'm batsh*t crazy" 4 stars
EDIT 01/12/14: New edit added because THERE WILL BE NO BOOK 2!!!

cry no gif
I had to make up a new category for this read too!!!:) It's called "batsh*t crazy"! This is the craziest, most unconventional book I've read so far!And the craziest I had to review! So far from any typical, sweet romance.

I had a hard time actually deciding on the stars for this!! Cause, it brought me, from almost quitting it in one moment, to gripping tablet harder and fliping pages, reading fa
Silvana
description

An unstable heroine, a controlling hero, supporting characters with hardly any redeeming qualities, add many unexpected twists and turns and you get ‘The sordid Promise’

The Sordid Promise=== an engaging, addictive and dark novel that I couldn’t put down.

This book is one giant head trip- It’s not a book that is intended to make you believe in the power of love, love which can conquer all and bring on the redemption of flawed characters, however it is one of the most thought-provoking books I have
Kirsten
3...but still not sure...stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpsdprfskeh.jpg

Well, it's been well over 36 hours since I finished this book, and I still have no clue what to say or what I even think about it. So bear with me.

As your typical mindfuck read, there's not too much that can be said, but I'll try to give the basics without spoiling anything.

Let's see...
The depressed, socially inept, and reserved Nikki has moved back into her childhood home. Her mother has been stricken with cancer and is dying in a nearby hospital. She cannot b
La-Lionne
*** 1 star for the potential it had ***

I read warning and sort of knew what I was getting myself into. I love me some dark read now and then, but this book was too gross and disgusting for me. Not my cup of tea at all.

Here are some key points that ruined the story for me:

- The male MC came on too strong from the very beginning and didn't ease up, but got worse, as the story progressed. I think the psychological aspect of the story would have been much more interesting if his approach was more su
Lise *friends don't flag*
This one caught me totally off guard and made my head spin in pure craziness...

description

“Yeah, fucking hook, line, and sinker”

I simply devoured this deliciously disturbing mindfuck of a book. I can’t even recap the story. I will tell you that the actions of some of the characters were most definitely-
sordid:
sleazy, dirty, seedy, seamy, unsavory, tawdry, cheap, debased, degenerate, dishonorable, disreputable, discreditable, contemptible, ignominious, shameful, abhorrent

But I loved every twist, turn, WTF
Barbara
RE-READ!

BR with Barbara! <3

description

OMG! WHAT HAVE I JUST READ????????

Nikki ღ Navareus
I enjoyed the hell out of this story. I was very sad when it ended. That being said; Best Ending EVER! Loved the story, loved the psycho mind fuckery of it all, loved the sex, loved the dirty talk, loved the twists and turns, the unpredictability, and I absolutely loved the ending. Just found out there will be a sequel too, so I AM STOKED! :)
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
3 StArS

How was it, you might well ask.....it was a total mind fuck...that's what it damn well was!!

I really should have hated this, but for some reason I just kept turning the pages as I was curious as to what was going to unfold.

Diouana "Nikki" agree's to her dying mothers last wishes. This included going round to her new neighbours house for a dinner party and getting to know her new neighbour.

Dr Eric Brenton, Nikki's new neighbour. He's cocky, good looking and unapologetic about his dirtier
Elaine
Apr 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Twisted Stars
This was an intriguing little tale thats for sure.

When Nikki comes home to spend time with her ailing mother, little did she think that she would be drawn to and into her next door neighbours Eric's twisted world.
The thing is that Nikki has mental health issues, so meeting someone like Eric is maybe not the best thing for her to do.
But thats ok.... Eric is a doctor so he wants to help Nikki get back on track again.
This story will keep you guessing right up to the end.
Eric is man
Carolina
Apr 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to Carolina by: Barbara
BR with my girls!! xD (Thank you two for understanding me... I know i can be a pain in the ass :P)

WARNING!! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
 photo dafuck_zpsa9d59125.gif

photo dafuck2_zps70e2fd1a.jpg

photo crazypeople_zps1ce7b0e0.gif

photo -dafuq-_zps12094e2c.gif

I'll go straight to the point...
This book didn't work as much as I wished, for some reasons... but here's the main for me:

- the fact that Eric was (view spoiler) didn't suprised me, AT ALL... was too obvious for me... and what i'm about to say, maybe is a bit mean... but please, seriously? Who wouldn't notice?;

"I hated the way he spoke
Michelle
5 My Mind Is A Mess Stars!!
“No one’s sane. That’s just shit you know. We’re all crazy. Some of us just hide it better than others. Some of us go crazy because we see the crazy in everybody else."
This is my first read by Courtney Lane and will not be my last. This woman had me up all night drinking coffee because I did NOT want to stop reading. I loved every fucking page!!
This book...was a total mess! Wait! Maybe I was a total mess while reading it. lol It fucked with my mind! I seriously could
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Therapist
  • Chosen
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Held (Held, #1)
  • Crazy
  • I Know What Love Is (I Know..., #1)
  • unStrapped (Strapped, #3)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Horrorscape (Horrorscape, #2)
  • Joseph Fallen (The Estate, #0.5)
  • Desolate (Empathy, #2)
  • Facade (Deception, #1)
  • Nights In Canaan
COURTNEY LANE has been creating her own little world since she was very young.

While many of her works touch several different genres, she has an archetype when it comes to the female protagonists in her stories.

Currently, Courtney can be found either working on her next book, playing the latest role-playing game on her X-Box (preferably a game by BioWare), or spending time with her family.

https:/
More about Courtney Lane

Breaking Insanity (3 books)
  • The Starkest Truth (Breaking Insanity, #2)
  • The Darkest Descension (Breaking Insanity, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I'm going to fuck you, and it’s going to turn your world on its ass when I do. You will be so strung out over my cock, you’ll ache for it like a junkie.” 20 likes
“I want more. I need more. I want to be the one—the only one in your life. I want you need to me. I want you to pine for me. I want to own every single part of you. I want your mind, body, and heart to be exclusively and implicitly mine.” 16 likes