Start by marking “Times of Destruction (The End Times Saga #5)” as Want to Read:
Times of Destruction (The End Times Saga #5)

Times of Destruction

(The End Times Saga #5)

The fifth novel in The End Times Saga goes through the first three and a half years of the seven year Tribulation. The new world leader and his religious leader deal with biblical sized disasters, two Jewish witnesses who preach the gospel and annoy the world's sinners, and the leaders' attempts at bringing the world under his control.
Kindle Edition
Published February 7th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Times of Destruction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Times of Destruction

Start your review of Times of Destruction (The End Times Saga #5)
Andrex
Mar 08, 2014 rated it it was ok
This book started off as really gripping but sadly went down hill from there. The most frustrating issue with the book is that it is in desperate need of editing/proof reading. The punctuation errors are numerous (50+) with the most common error being ending sentences with commas, not periods. Obviously that doesn't affect the reading of the story but it is frustrating to the reader. There are some other minor errors like spelling mistakes but that can happen in any book although an editor/proof ...more
Angela Lambkin
Mar 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hi Readers! I give this book five stars for such a marvelous and inspiring written work that comes from the Book of
Revelations! I really liked it and found it hard to set it down really till I had to in order to do those other important tasks of daily living as much of you could/ and can relate to ,yes? It's a very lively and fast moving book once you really get into his book !
I recommend this book for anyone who loves reading fast, easy reading, and inspiring books about the End Times Sagas!
Th
Allison Kohn
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This end time novel by Cliff Ball is a mesmerizing thriller based on part of the book of the Revelation given to John by Jesus. It was well researched and written with a knowledge of technology and science that would have been impossible a few years ago. It puts flesh to the symbols and makes the visions of John’s revelation understandable and real for the reader. I can recommend this book, not only to Christians, but to anyone who enjoys a good thriller. I am looking forward to reading the nn t ...more
Diana
Mar 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Could this happen? Is this happening now? Cliff Ball makes you think. As with his other books, if you are a fan of world news, you have to wonder. At one point I was beginning to wonder if I was "left behind" and didn't even realize it. This story is so real it's hard to believe it's not a work of fiction.

Unlike the previous reviewer, I did not have an issue with editing. The only issue I have is having to wait for the next book to finish this part of the story!
Elizabeth Ranalla
Chuck Heinemann
Aug 13, 2016
Melba
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All readers & those who enjoy Christian fiction -Bible stories.
Encouraging and terrifying

This book encourages Christians to stand firm in their faith, no matter what may come our way. It makes you want to be sure of your salvation, and you want to know you are ready to meet the Lord at death or His coming. You never know which will come first, nor do we know the day and time of either.

This offers a terrifying look at some of the events that will await those left behind. As bad as things are now, with the restraining power of the Lord, I sure wouldn't want t
Timothy Haas
Jan 08, 2017
Cliff Ball
Feb 09, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-novels
Mary
Jul 25, 2015
Dianne Brady
Sep 26, 2015
I'm a Christian first and foremost. My novels are written from my worldview, so they have either Christian or Conservative themes in them. I live in Texas, have a BA and Technical Writing Certificate from University of North Texas. I won 3rd in a short story contest for a magazine through my high school Creative Writing class. I've been independently published since 2008.

I'm a fan of a bunch of d

The End Times Saga (10 books)
  • Times of Turmoil
  • Times of Trouble  (The End Times Saga #2)
  • Times of Trial (The End Times Saga #3)
  • Jon Ryan
  • Xavier Doolittle: Christian End Times Short Story
  • Times of Rebellion (The End Times Saga #4)
  • Times of Judgment: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 8)
  • Times of Tribulation: Christian End Times Thriller (The End Times Saga Book 7)
  • The End Times Saga Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 7)

News & Interviews