Start by marking “The Arrangement 14: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #14)” as Want to Read:
The Arrangement 14: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #14)

The Arrangement 14: The Ferro Family

(The Arrangement #14)

Sean Ferro is a liar. Everything he’s ever told me melts away until only the truth remains and I don’t like what I see. Gabe tried to warn me, but I didn’t understand the depths of Sean’s corruption until he let them take me away. After everything we’ve been through, I’m crushed, but I refuse to accept this fate. Screw that, I’m not dying tonight.
125 pages
Published February 24th 2014 (first published February 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Arrangement 14, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Arrangement 14

Archer's Voice by Mia SheridanMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe One by Kiera CassRaw by Belle Aurora
Best Books of 2014
3,421 books — 5,881 voters
Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.Beg Tease Submit by C.D. ReissBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Serial Novels We Love
872 books — 744 voters

More lists with this book...

Teri
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from the author for a fair and honest review.

I can't believe I have to write this type of review!!! I am so disappointed!! Book #13 leaves us with a crazy cliffhanger. As always, Ms Ward doesn't leave us hanging with unanswered questions for too long. It's the "how" she wrapped then up which was the big disappointment. I've explained in the spoiler section below.

Then there are the two new developments with Black. WTH?!?! I hate where this is going.

Then Marty... this guy needs
MaryReadsRomance
Has no one noticed ALL the ARC reviews and ratings for this book BEFORE it is even published?! New Adult readers wake up! We are being manipulated.
description

Of course the vast majority of these reviews are glowing with 4 to 5 star ratings! These reviewers are being rewarded for positive reviews by being provided free publications and increased reviewer followings!

And just as a dealer gives away cheap crack initially, the first "hit" of vol. 1 of this endless series is now nearly free at $.99 ! This is
Theresa Alberts
Feb 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Every time I finish one of the installments (let's be realistic these are far from being called a "book" with the length of each one) I get more and more disappointed with where this series is headed. The sheer amount of 5 star reviews still baffles my mind, and I can't understand how anyone reading this series can say how amazing each one of these is, sometimes stating that one is better than the last. I think as we get further and further in, one is actually worse than the one before it. Arran ...more

This was an okay story, although it felt longer than it was.

I still don’t really get Avery, she was the one that signed up to be a call-girl, but then she doesn’t like it when someone calls her one, or asks her to do a job! You are the one who got yourself into this mess Avery!

The cliff-hanger concerning Sean’s other fiancée was cleared up, but we still don’t know who is trying to kill Avery. There were more deaths in this book, but no sex whatsoever.
6 out of 10
Zoe
Feb 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
Just finished number 14....I give up! I won't be buying the rest of the series it's just going on and on and on and on!!!!!

How many more are to come? It needs to come to an end now, I've lost interest.
Crystal
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nobody puts Avery in a box!
The Arrangement 14 installment ...delightful. I do love a brave man. Sean Ferro is a definitely a brave man- double dealing, demented, and delicious man too! The tale that couldn't get any darker, does. Luckily, I have a light on my helmet for such an occasion as dark tales and getting trapped in a box..Hrm... I am getting a Clue vibe from the story, we need to know "who done it."
In order to get that information, Madam Ward, we need the next installment asap. So I am
Nadine
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Yolanda
Feb 24, 2014 rated it it was ok
This series just gets stupider and stupider. With each book Avery gets dumber. WTF would want to be a madam? How about finishing school and do something with your life. She acts like Sean is trying to keep her in a lock box. He should just leave her ass I am sick of this series. Maybe I should just let her finish the series before I read anymore. I m glad I don't spend money on this series even if it was .99cents because this is getting out of hand.
Dawn-Ann
Feb 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
While I enjoy this story and the mystery and characters it's getting old. And seriously $2.99 for a 60 page book is totally ridiculous. I know this is fan based book and the author writes more for the fans, that's nice and all, but let's just combine the rest of the series and do normal length books.
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****3.5 STARS*****

photo f6c11b88dfd6f9cf076fa098f410f335_zpsdae42595.jpg

Avery is still reeling from Miss Black's bomb dropping at the end of the last book. And now Miss Black is making her an offer that neither Avery, nor I saw coming. Avery should have known to have more faith and trust in Sean.

This installment was not one of my favorites.
Avery was beyond childish and annoying and I seriously don't understand why Sean is so in love with her.

Finally he's trying to give her what she wants and is opening up himself to her and she acts like a petula
April
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review...

HOLY SHIT!!! I am so totallay at a loss of words right now I don't even know where to start! H.M. Ward just keeps getting better with every book! She never disappoints me, and she definitely DIDN'T this time either!!!!

OH MY SEAN... how I love you, twisted and all! Then theres Avery and well...
WHAT A FREAKING CLIFFHANGER YET AGAIN!!!! You're killing me H.M. Ward but in a very good way cuz I keep coming back for more! Can't wait for AR15
Sarymil
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

One word describes this volume...BRILLIANT!
Every time I think that it can't get any better than the last, I am completely thrown out of a loop and rendered incorrect. AR14 doesn't disappoint at all. It begins right where AR13 ended, so we get to know what happens after Avery gets put in the box.
The situation between Avery, Sean and Ms. Black intensifies and many WTF moments happen that had me on the edge of my seat. Past secrets are revealed
Lori
Feb 24, 2014 rated it did not like it
I can't understand why this book is getting so many high ratings. I'm kind of over it. In the beginning it was a great series but now only the last 6-7 pages peak my interest. I'm tired of soaking money into these books and not getting more excitement, more action. Very very disappointed fan.
Shanoff Reads
***ARC Review***

Son of a Ferro!! Shizz just got serious...I tell you what Miss HM Ward you are about to give me a mental illness. I can't get enough. I feel crazy obsessed with this series. I find myself constantly stalking your FB page just to get the tiniest hint of when the next one will release. Also thank you so much for working on 14 so hard to put it into our hands so quickly.

Avery and Sean can't catch a freaking break. Miss Black is one cray cray bizzitch. Still love me some Gabe. I lov
Feb 25, 2014 rated it did not like it
As I posted on H.M. Ward's Facebook page, I'm becoming more and more displeased with this series. It is like that bad friend you have that just is consumed with drama. So much drama that you constantly say, "you can't make this sh## up." And, eventually all sane friends have to let that drama go in order to continue on their lives in a good place. I feel as though I'm walking a very fine line. If the crazy doesn't stop and resolve itself...I'm just gonna have to leave the crazy. It's not the kin ...more
Candy
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again we're on the roller coaster ride of Sean & Avery. Avery sees the depth of Sean twisted corruption & doesn't like what she sees. But fight is what Avery does & she fights to save herself one more time. She refuses to let this be the end & fights with all that she is.

Denita Kee
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC for an honest review. what can I say that I haven't said a hundred times? these books are so amazing! the suspense is killing me though. who the hell is trying to kill Avery? I have no clue. are they really after Sean too? or is someone just trying to kill all of miss blacks girls? ugh Holly you're killing me here. I know Sean is a sick, dark, mean man in some ways. But I believe deep in my heart that he truly loves Avery. I cannot wait for the next installment. these books ar ...more
Lindy
Feb 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
The ending of the last book was AWESOME. It could have took this in a whole new direction in this book but the outcome didn't make it. It was a let down. This needs to wrap up...it had a good run with characters that get you hooked but it's going in a loop now, like going backwards instead of the finish line. HM is an amazing writer. love her book but his one didn't have it for me.
Holly Michelle
Feb 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
With a sad heart..... Let me start off by stating I had to fight my inner demons on giving this "installment" a full on 4 stars. This is the first book in the entire series I felt this way over. Since I am a faithful Sean and Avery follower and LOVE this series.

Let me get my inner demon problems out of the way first:
1.It felt shorter then the other books. While technically I went back and checked into this and it seems to be average with the other books in this series, I just couldn't get past t
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Again, I waited for this installment on the edge of my seat. I find it so exciting wondering who is after Avery? Or are they after getting even with Sean? Payback for Miss Black? Who knows... I haven't got a clue yet, but I will keep looking for hints because I want to solve this mystery.

I just realized I finished this installment and was all revved up, but there were no hot sexy scenes? The excitement is coming from the thrilling plot and the interactions between characters. So much is going on
Colette
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! BEST one yet!

Twist, turn, up, down, in, out, upside down, backward, forward, on-the-ceiling madness – all appropriate words for AR14. O-M-G! What a rollercoaster! My heart is still racing! I am so exhausted from this segment, I smoked half a pack before I knew it.

And oh holy hell! Trystan’s little conversation with Avery? I just want to die! BTW, I love Marty. In the end, I kind of had a suspicion of what was going to happen, but was truly happy at the bonus that feed my need
Jody Bradley
Feb 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of The Arrangement 14 for my honest review
Another WOW part to the epic series! Every time I try to guess what will happen next I am always wrong. There is so much drama and it’s so unexpected it has you gripping the edge of your seat. Black is such an evil woman but I kind of like her surprises. In this one Sean is more revealing about himself and wasn’t expecting what I read! Avery is such an awesome character and I love how she can push Ferro’s buttons! AND of course we can’t
Stacy Hahn
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was one of the lucky people who received an ARC of this book for an honest review. Let me tell you, this book will shock you for sure. You will find out the connection between Sean and Black and find out that everything is not as it seems. I had so many moments of "I didn't see that coming!". Another intense cliffhanger, so jump on and enjoy the ride. I can't wait to see what is in store for Sean and Avery in the next book! This is definitely another 5 star book!
J
Feb 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As much as I love this series I will never start another series by this author as I'm so pissed off that we're at 14! Seriously? I don't think you realise how much this is ultimately hurting you in the long run.
Melissa
Feb 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I couldn't be more confused.I am also becoming mental just keeping up with all this drama.However,I am addicted so I guess that makes me another crazed H M Ward fan.
Joanna
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ward takes us on yet another ride through the valley of emotion!!!

This installment has me reeling a bit. I love Sean Ferro, the good, the bad, and the crazy! He needs to come to grips with things that have happened in his life. Learning to accept failure, learning to apologize, and learning to be emotionally giving will be healing for him at some point. His love for Avery seems to cloud his judgement a bit, but at the same time it's what keeps him focused and sane.

Avery is one bad ass chick! My
Michelle
Feb 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

After reading The Arrangement 13 I was finding myself wanting to pull away from this series a bit. But the 14th installment sucked me right back in, and with a vengeance!

We were left stunned at the end of 13 – Sean was exposed in a way that left me with my jaw dropped and my fist clenched, but there was redemption on the horizon. Sean is one of those heroes you love to make excuses for. He has a good side buried beneath all the bad an
Stacey
Feb 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh Holly, Holly, Holly. You are the master at tearing me apart, putting me back together, and then doing it over and over in every installment. I'm so invested in Sean & Avery's relationship that every forward motion makes me cheer, while every step backwards leaves me alternating between wanting to scream, cry, slap Avery silly and beat Sean with a shoe (and not in the kinky way he'd enjoy!)

Arrangement 14 answers so many questions, and gives an "Oh SNAP! I knew it!" moment while you're read
Jessica
Feb 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ooooh so good. Lot's of happenings in this book but that means more questions we have to wait to have answered. I am not left with feelings of anger towards Sean like some people . . . I feel like he should do more communicating with Avery if he is going to push her into situations where he is not with her to explain. She was thrown out there with no clue of what was going on and Sean could have easily prepared her, even if she didn't know the exact situation she would be put in, she would have ...more
Rebeca Teague
Feb 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
Okay so I am really disappointed, this book just took a crazy turnover and it's getting on my nerves... Is Avery really dumb or something? There is no way Sean would be engaged and she would not know, have she ever heard of Google before? I'm sure she would have known about this whole thing that he was already engaged if this was real life.. And why the fuck she is always owing money to Mrs Black, yeah she paid the hospital bill, and that can be expensive but she didn't get anything major done, ...more
Goodreads Librari...: Please add page count 2 13 Jan 29, 2016 01:02PM
H.M. Ward's Hot N...: The Arrangement 14 23 166 Apr 02, 2014 09:15PM

• Secrets Vol. 3 (Secrets, #3)
  • Filthy 5 (Filthy, #5)
  • Gratifying Lines (Blurred Lines, #8)
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • His Slave, His Princess: Collared by the Billionaire Prince
  • Nine
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Caged
  • Bound by Ivy Forever (Devoted, #3)
  • Shining Star (Beautiful Chaos #3)
  • Change of Heart, Part 2 (Change of Heart, #2)
  • Racing for Freedom
  • The Seduction (The Arrangement)
  • In A Heartbeat (Shameful Regret, #1)
  • Never Kiss a Bad Boy
  • Brie Surrenders her Heart (After Graduation, #8)
  • Let You Leave (Keep Me Still, #0.5)
  • Secret Passions (Secret #4)
H.M. Ward continues to reign as a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author who surpassed more than 13 million books sold, placing her among the literary titans. Ward has been featured in articles in the NEW YORK TIMES, FORBES, and USA TODAY to name a few.

You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Text HMWARD to 24587 and get a text reminder on release & sale day

The Arrangement (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Arrangement: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #1)
  • The Arrangement 2: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #2)
  • The Arrangement 3: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #3)
  • The Arrangement 4: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #4)
  • The Arrangement 5: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #5)
  • The Arrangement 6: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #6)
  • The Arrangement 7: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #7)
  • The Arrangement 8: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #8)
  • The Arrangement 9: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #9)
  • The Arrangement 10: The Ferro Family (The Arrangement, #10)
“Holy shit you're going to get killed by a rock star and two of the Ferro brothers, I can see the headlines now. Poor Little White Girl Never New What Hit Her.” 2 likes
“Fuck, No I'll handle this, i'm going to kick her ass and throw her out of the window. Then, I'll climb into my box and let your people clean up the mess.” 2 likes