Start by marking “Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)” as Want to Read:
Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  31,960 Ratings  ·  3,051 Reviews
My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

Th
Nook, 78 pages
Published March 31st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Reasonable Doubt, please sign up.
Amy I took it to mean he's implying that he fucked Karma 2 weeks ago (just a euphemism), and now Karma is fucking him back by giving him the hysterical…moreI took it to mean he's implying that he fucked Karma 2 weeks ago (just a euphemism), and now Karma is fucking him back by giving him the hysterical woman in the hotel room(less)
justmeri_an Yes this is pretty good. =) You get a guy you will love to hate, I mean there are scenes where I want to get inside the book and slap him myself, LOL.

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
Fuck Fuck Fuckity

That was

Dirty talking asshole....check
Hot sex....check
Lies, lies and more lies....check
Secrets, very naughty secrets....check

The players:

Andrew

For the last six years Andrew has gone from one sexual conquest to the next. All people he met on Date-Match.

One dinner. One night. No repeats.

He's a lawyer. He hates liars. He doesn't have friends. He's an asshole. A dirty talking asshole.

Alyssa

A pre-law student and aspiring ballet dancer. She be-friends Andrew through Lawyer-Chat.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WiliamsReasonabledoubtTitebySueBee_zps4fc749ed.jpg
 photo RDstoryxBbysb_zps1d3540d7.gif
★★★★★! Unreasonable Doubt (part 1). Jaded & enigmatic Andrew Hamilton’s rather UN-reasonable to reaction to discovering his new intern deceived him!

There are 3 parts to the Reasonable Doubt serial, which should be read in order:
Part 1: Reasonable Doubt
Part 2: Reasonable Doubt II
Part 3: Reasonable Doubt III
Part 3.1: Extended epilogue

Reasonable Doubt (part 1) is man-whore extraordinaire, attorney and law firm partner, Andrew Hamilton’s story. It follows him six years after gut-wrenching betr
Navessa

This book is so unimaginative that the entire thing could have been cut and pasted from other pieces of shiterature I've previously been offended by.

Is this FSoG fanfic? Because it reads like it is. Complete with the surprise sex where the male lead feels the need to dominate and sublimate the female lead because she’s not acting the way he wants her to.

I’m still trying to figure out which aspect of this book is most offensive; the above-mentioned glorified abusive relationship, or the depicti
Michelle
Mar 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When the first five words of the blurb says this: "My cock has an appetite." my index finger gets a little excited.

Screenshot_1

Andrew has one set of rules; one dinner, one night, no repeats... and no lies. He is quickly making his way through the ladies of the internet spending a week ensuring they who they say they are. But one women he meets online, not on a dating site, seems to pull his attention. She's the only woman not after his cock, not after a relationship... just a little professional assistanc
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky, and B*tchy ⚓️ Steamy Reads
So hot.
So fun.
So sexy.
So already reading the next one.
Christy
Shelves: angst, cliffhangers
 photo e3955cc0-ce7d-45f3-a9e5-c88f85b35e76_zps66d108c3.jpg

My cock has an appetite.That is the first line of the blurb. Once I saw that, I thought I have to read this book! I’m so glad I did! It was very much on the short side, but it was great! Thankfully, we don’t have to wait long for the next installment! Especially after that ending!
“One dinner. One night. No repeats.”

Andrew Hamilton has rules. He has these rules for a reason. He’s an attorney who is busy and not interested in a relationship. He meets women, most of the time online. He has d
Katerina
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Katerina by: Τατιάνα Τζινιώλη
Drool (v.):
Drop saliva uncontrollably from the mouth.
(Informal) Make an excessive and obvious show of pleasure or desire.
“So, you believe in reasonable doubt?”

Right now, I believe in Andrew Hamilton and in cold showers. Multiple cold showers.

Before Katerina met Andrew Hamilton
I admit, I was hesitant to read Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1. I was pretty sure it would be too sexually graphic for my taste, plus how can you possibly connect with characters in less than 100 pages? Or, that was wha
Candace
This book was outstanding! I can't wait for the next installment! For such a short read, the connection to the characters and the progression of the story was incredibly natural and didn't seem rushed at all, unlike most. This is the first book I've read by this author and I will definitely be reading more of her work. The story is well-written and absolutely hilarious. The author was able to create an angsty, steamy, sexy story that was entertaining and believable, in a way that most full-lengt ...more
Steelwhisper
Apr 05, 2014 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one
=== Spoilers all over whatever comes below ===

What do I think? This was my first thought:

Andrew is a completely skeevy manwhore with hundreds of women on his track record. He hits on them online, fucks them once, then ditches them in such unsufferable manner, that they sure as hell won't be wanting more of the same. An example:
I glance at my watch. "Are you spending the night in this room or do I need to give you cab money to get home?"
"What?"
"Was my question unclear?"
"Wow...Just,wow..." She sh
Lisa Jayne
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FIVE ANDREW HAMILTON STARS.

"I can't just talk to you anymore. I need to feel you ..."

description

A standing ovation please for the talented, Whitney Gracia Williams. That is exactly how a novella series should be done. 'Reasonable Doubt' is without question a phenomenal start to this ongoing series and I'm left with a desperate need for the next part to be released. This is one of those stories that had me hooked from the prologue and I can't wait to see what else this author has got planned. Admitedly I
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Ladies, invest in lots of spare panties, because you're about to meet the man that will melt them right off you. May I introduce Mr. Andrew Hamilton?

Now allow me to introduce you to Andrew's hungry cock

Whoa there, tiger! No need to get feisty. I'm just telling the public something you clearly make no bones about. If I recall you also happened to have a type...

Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar

Shit. Two out of three ain't bad though, right?

Now of course anyone as hot as you isn't in
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥

Reasonable Doubt is a short novella that needs to be devoured and adored. It’s about a girl called Alyssa and a high profile lawyer who has a penchant for blonde curvy women. He meets them anonymously online, chats and then... Dinner, sex and no repeat.

The main characters are fabulous!

Andrew Hamilton is, "...as sexy as fuck.” Enigmatic, charismatic, and divine, you’ll want to eat him up and rescue him all in one go. He needs control. He needs truth. He needs only one thing from the women he e
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
This was amazing!I absolutely loved it!

ONE DINNER,ONE NIGHT,NO REPEATS

This is the way Andrew acts around women..he's a manwhore!He's a lawyer who doesn't have time for relationships..so he meets women in an online dating site, also he is member on a lawyer site which he meets Alyssa and instantly they become friends and chat everyday for 6 mounths..He insists to meet her ..but she doesn't want to meet him because she doesn't want to change the friendly relatioship, which they have..
Alyssa asks
Mysza
Apr 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-read

If a friend of mine tells me there's a dirty talker in the book, what do I do? That's right, I one-click right away. So I did. And let me just tell you, this book was uber-hot.
A successful lawyer, Andrew Hamilton doesn't waste his time on relationships, he finds women online and sleeps with them. He has simple rules: One dinner. One night. No repeats. This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. And he hates liars. While searching for one of his conquests he accidently meets Alyssa and
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.5 - I need MORE!! -Stars!

Andrew (aka Thoreau) is a lawyer with a commitment problem. He likes to screw them and then leave them.

photo photo_zpse34d45f1.jpg

Alyssa is the only girl who Andrew considers his friend. She is a spunky lawyer type and a ballet dancer.

The sad part about Alyssa being his only friend is he's never even met her in person.

They met on a website called Lawyer Chat for lawyers. Its a social network only for lawyers and is pretty secretive. It conceals peoples identities so they can discuss things.

photo Shh_zpsaccd5dc9.gif

Al
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
5 CoCkY-As-FuCk StArS

ORDER IN COURT.....I SAY....ORDER!!

THE CHARGES

Charge 1
Without any Reasonable Doubt this novella will cause addiction to book series.

Charge 2
Creating the most Cock-Sure, Arrogant, Snarky, Filthy Talking MC ever.

Charge 3
Creating Sassy heroine Alyssa - Ms Aubrey Everhart - loved her. These two left me in snark heaven they were so funny.

Charge 4
Causing risk of personal safety to readers by writing the most Cockiest & funniest statements I have EVER read.
Possibly
Maria Clara
2.5/Tengo que admitir que el inicio de esta lectura prometía mucho, pero después.... Vamos por partes: los personajes. En un principio, no me molesta que haya algún personaje borde en la novela, pues forma parte del conflicto y me gusta ver cómo, paulatinamente, va cambiando. Pero lo cierto es que Andrew no es un personaje carismático, es más, una vez terminada la lectura, no dedicas ni medio segundo a pensar en él. Y ella, nuestra 'Alyssa'.... En serio, hay situaciones que yo creo son denigrant ...more
~IreneOust~
Recommended to ~IreneOust~ by: Tony

First of all, HUGE thanks to Tony for this awesome rec!

Second, this is my first time reading WGW's work but it certainly won't be the last! I loved everything about this novella - the dialogue was witty and sexy! The storyline, even though maybe a bit predictable was great and nicely done! I am hooked! Need book 2 ASAP!

I will try and do a full review later when I am not on my iPad but bottom line is, this is what I call a 'great bang for your buck' (literally!) type book!

Cheers!
Debra

This was a fun, sexy, entertaining, short read with a hot, cocky asshole hero and likable, feisty young heroine that I devoured in one sitting!

Now for the ending...

I need the next book like now!

Sophia Triad
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Liar Liar Pants On Fire!

Meet Andrew Hamilton.
My new favorite bastard.
Attorney.
Well equipped.
Dirty-mouth.
With a talented tongue which he really likes to use.
He is full of sh!t and lies.

Meet Aubrey Everhart.
Pre-law student AND ballerina.
Andrew’s ex best friend and his new obsession.

Favorite Quotes:

-“Don’t chew…I want to see how capable you are of swallowing.”

-“Don’t come anywhere near my desk and don’t say anything to me.”
“Why not?”
“Because I’ll fuck you again if you do.”

Hahaha. I LOVED it.
Catarina
4 Hot Stars!!

Andrew is a high profile lawyer and a playboy. His rules are simple: he meets women online, one dinner, one night and never repeats.
He doesn’t want relationships and don’t tolerate lies. There’s a girl he meets online on a lawyers chat and they start to have some sort of friendship and became close… except that Alyssa’s profile is fake.
When Aubrey (the real girl behind that profile) goes to an interview in his firm as a college intern and Andrew finds out the truth… well, he’s no
Jennifer Kyle
4.5 Lying Stars

”Casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing Less.”

I didn’t really care for this story.
The writing was iffy and confusing.
I was flat out bored page after page...

Haha thanks Rihanna.

”Once someone lies to me they’re dead to me forever.”

Come on Andrew Hamilton, you’ll get over it!

Andrew and Alyssa’s story so far was funny,steamy and I’m sure excited to see where Whitney Gracia Williams takes them next. It does indeed end with a cliffhanger and I’m hoping the next book magically appear
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
Apr 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 "UNDOUBTEDLY HAWT " STARS"**

Does this make you moist?

Then so will this series

Updated review:
So,I was going to write a moderately better review but my friends think this is fine as is...so be it :-)

Okay quick rundown .....

Andrew is a dirty mouth, no strings attached , fuck you every which way til including Sunday, Internet dater by night and arrogant Lawyer by day, whom HATES liars ---> um,I think he chose the wrong profession.... but that's here nor there.

He begins a Internet c
Didi
4.5 STARS!!

Okay...THAT WAS HOT! Don't even ask me why these jilted assholes interest me, I don't know! Probably nothing to be proud of anyway!
But this was a spicy and hot little novella that proves great things come in small packages! The first in a series of three, RD was a fast paced and scorching read. Andrew is all about the one-nighters. His MO: Wine em' and dine them.
Screw em' and leave em'.

It's working so far and for reasons we don't quite know yet, Andrew is escaping from a horrible pa
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 4.25 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

Well...I freaking liked this. It was hot and highly entertaining. Can't wait to start the next part.
Lucia
Mar 20, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
2.5 STARS
Short and Steamy.
That is how I would sum up this novella.

"Casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less." That's what our Andrew is interested in, and that's exactly what he's looking for at online dating sites. He is a lawyer who hates liars above everything. He is a man with only one friend Alyssa whom he has never seen face to face. But one interview at his place of work will change everything...
"What do you look like?"
"I look like a man who wants to f*ck you."

Brazen, confident, smart. I
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
FREE BITCHES!!!! - http://amzn.to/1Nycw1r

5 I heart Andrew Stars

WHERE DO I BEGIN?!!! Oh gah, what a read

I’m not a fan of books broken into parts. I waited for this series to be completed and it was well worth the wait.

Whitney G writes witty and sexy books. I devour them and always want more.

Andrew is partner at a law firm. He uses on-line dating to find no strings attached relationships. He doesn’t have any friends, except for one. Alyssa is a girl he met on-line. They kept an internet relation
Amy (Foxy)
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: Kara

REASONABLE DOUBT: VOLUME 1 was quick and very entertaining for 78 pages. It hooks the reader right from the start.

Andrew has rules about the women he spends time with:

description

Until one particular lady, Aubrey, piques his interest and makes him reconsider his rules. Unfortunately for Andrew she has her own agenda when it comes to him.

"I had no idea what the f**k just happened, and only part of me liked it. The other half loved it." Yes, Andrew, you summed up the book for me.

SERIES:
Reasonable Doubt Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1) by Whitney Gracia Williams Reasonable Doubt Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2) by Whitney Gracia Williams Reasonable Doubt Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3) by Whitney Gracia Williams
Three part mini s
Brandi
Apr 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Dang it! I need the next book, now!!

I need more Andrew ;)

Michelle
***5 Thoreau Stars***

OMG..... Seriously I need BOOK 2 STAT!!!! How can you not love this novella... Hot sexy lawyer..Check.. Dirty talks..Check... Hot Sex...Check... Lies after Lies,...Check and a shocker for an ending..BIG FAT CHECK!!! Ummm...Ms. Whitney G., please don't make us wait too long for Book 2.. I need more Andrew and Aubrey!!!!!

reasonable doubt

Andrew Hamilton is 32 years and a high profile lawyer. He is smart, sexy, and one hell of a dirty talker. He only has three simple rules to abide by when it
Romance Readers R...: April Buddy Read - Reasonable Doubt (Michaele, Samantha) 221 45 May 06, 2018 11:14AM
Mrs. Anderson's E...: mystery and romance 1 4 May 12, 2016 07:59PM
Absolutely loved this book! 14 131 Aug 31, 2014 08:59AM
REASONABLE DOUBT SERIES BUDDY READ. 811 397 Aug 28, 2014 11:01AM
Can't wait 2 54 May 15, 2014 06:17AM
  • Violation (Legal Affairs, #1.3)
  • Till Death (The Dumont Diaries, #3)
  • Fighting Dirty (Dirty, #4)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Breach (Breach, #1)
  • Otherwise Alone (Evan Arden, #1)
  • Resist (Songs of Submission, #6)
  • Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Two (Red & Wolfe, #2)
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
Best way to get in contact with me is on my Facebook page via: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorWhitneyG

Whitney G. is a twenty-eight-year-old optimist who is obsessed with travel, tea, and great coffee. She's also a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of several contemporary novels, and the cofounder of The Indie Tea--an inspirational blog for indie romance authors.

When she's not chat
More about Whitney G.

Reasonable Doubt (3 books)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Is there super-glue on my floor? Is that why you’re still standing there?” 90 likes
“Thank you for telling me that my dick is in your prayers. I'd prefer if it was in your mouth.” 50 likes