Start by marking “Fight or Fall” as Want to Read:
Fight or Fall

Fight or Fall

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  615 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
A disgraced athlete. A tortured soul. A man betrayed. This is NOT your typical fighter story. In this arena where fame and glory are at stake. One man seeks to find the humanity he once possessed. He fights not for honor but for redemption.

He lives by these rules. Break. Bleed. Fight. Live. For love.
Published March 19th 2014 (first published March 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fight or Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fight or Fall

✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 08, 2014 marked it as to-read
UPDATE: Now LIVE on Smashwords!!

description

Ooh! I want this, LIKE NOW!!

description

Synopsis: A disgraced athlete.

This is NOT your typical fighter story.

In this arena where fame and glory are at stake.

For love.

Warning: This book is intended for readers 17 and older due to sexual situations and mature language.

EXCERPT:

Shutting off the shower, I ste
Coco.V

Irina Villacis
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
TE AMARÉ POR SIEMPRE

segunda o tercera vez que lo leo , y esta vez por fin no lloré .

El amor siempre estan complicado. algun dia haré una buena reseña.

cuando amas tanto algo no sabes como describirlo.

este libro es genial porque vemos a Milo un hombre que se ha equivocado y esta pagando por sus errores . alejados de todo intenta salir a adelante. Ava lo ha amado desde siempre pero desde hace poco quiere acercarse mas a él.

amo este libro porque esta es pareja pasa por un montón de momentos tierno
Jamie
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Fight is worth the Fall... Amazing

This was another Amazing... wonderful story from Author Anne Leigh. Ava has been life long best friends with Brynn. Bryan has a older Brother Milo. Ava has always Loved Milo but she has told no one. Milo is still trying to deal with them mess he created since the stunt with Kieran at the Olympics. ( Kieran and Brynn's story is in LOVE UNTOUCHED), since then he has been out of touch with his sister trying to put things right. Being ban for two years from swim
Nina
Mar 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
TO THOSE WHO DONT LIKE THE BOOK. ITS NOT THAT ITS'NT A GOOD ONE, ITS JUST THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU. :) AND TO THOSE WHO LIKE TO READ THIS, I ASSURE YOU ITS GREAT. <3

First and foremost, i read this book out of curiosity. After reading post and comments about this book.
Atfirst, i thought this was really a A STAND ALONE, which is really is it,but somehow become a part of Unexpected series because of the characters. But i didnt realize that the MILO here is the MILO of BRYNNE after finishin
Chrissy
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Complimentary copy provided by author for an honest review.

I thought I loved Anne Leigh, and then I read Fight or Fall, and now I’m absolutely freaking in love with her. Fight or Fall is Milo’s story, which I’ve been begging her to write, well FOREVER!

Milo’s story is a lot more gritty than the other books Anne has written, and as much as you want to hate him from what he’s done in the past, as well as his attitude now, you fall madly, deeply, in love with him. Then there is Ava, she’s the prince
Tiffany Readz
Apr 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fight or Fall is about a disgraced athlete who is trying to clean up his image and live his life. While there is Fighting right in the title, I liked that the book went a few other ways as well, we weren't inundated with fight scenes. Milo kicked ass and moved on.

Milo is looking for redemption from his fans and most importantly, his sister. He did something out of spite years ago and has been paying the price ever since. He hooks up with a Vegas millionaire and his crazy rich people fight club t
Becca
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Once again Anne has pulled me in. Even though this book can be read as a stand alone, I would suggest reading the rest of the books in this series...because they are just as amazing.

At the end of book 3 - I was not a big fan of Milo AT ALL! So for Milo to get his own book and to have Ava be a part of it...ohhhh I was intrigued.

The last time we saw Milo was after he left Beijing and the disaster he created for Kieran and his sister Brynn. Now having been kicked out of the swimming circuit for two
20012206
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Me encantó, creo que el libro de la serie que más me gusto

Ava demostró tener carácter cuando Milo más la necesitaba, y el amor de él hacia ella me parecio abrumador, me facinó leer esta clase de amor, aunque en la vida real me parece un poco asfixiante, aunque entendiendo la personalidad de Milo hace que uno lo quiera mas
Jenny
Aug 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 15%.

Sorry, but I got extremely frustrated with reading about how perfect the h looked, how amazing her body was and etc. All of this from her own POV. This just turned me off and I have no intention on continuing down this road.
J
Mar 21, 2014 added it
DNF at 50%. I couldn't generate any interest in disgraced swimmer now MMA fighter (though description was gorgeous) or wealthy daughter of an overbearing, cruel, sadistic father. Just left me blah.
**Nicole
Prequel to this book is LOve Untouched
Becky Paprota-Martindell
Always amazing

I am not sure how I missed this book. I've watched this author from the beginning.

This book like her others did not disappoint. I was all in from moment one.

I want more as always I seem to be never satisfied and I always ask for more from her books.

Highly recommended and I look forward to more.
Vikki Bulmer
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fight all the Way

First book I've read by this author and I wasn't sure at first but the more I read the more engrossed and caught up in the story of Milo and Ava and how much the both of them had been through to eventually come through stronger and more determined. Definitely recommend reading this.
Three Chicks
Mar 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
I love all of Anne Leigh’s stories. They are sports related romance, and centered around friends and family members. Fight or Fall is Milo’s story, and I am so glad she wrote it. I wanted to know more about Bee’s misunderstood brother.

Milo’s story is a lot different than the other books Anne has written. And as much as I wanted to hate him for all that he did to Kieran in Love Untouched, I just couldn't, when the book started, I had already forgiven him in my mind.

Then there is Ava, Milo’s si
Heather andrews
Mar 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Milo he appreciates a woman, but he really appreciates Ava, "my hand squeezed on her a** tighter, pulling her closer to me, letting her feel me, feel my unmistakable desire for her. She ground her hips against mine, and I wanted to rip off the scrubs covering her body. I urged, my voice probably sounding like the horniest guy in the universe, "let's take this inside." I loved being inside Milo's head, "Milo, are you okay?" Her question brought me back to reality. Since the time she kissed me, I' ...more
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Mar 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just when I didn't think I could EVER forgive Milo Tanner he totally redeems himself!! We first met Milo in Love Untouched, with my book boyfriend Kieran Stone. Milo was an a$$ and I didn't like how he tried to screw "my" Kieran over. So this book had to try to change my view of Milo. All I can say is that Anne succeeded!!! I fell in love with Milo! Even after he was a jerk to Kieran!

Anyways! Ava is awesome! She's fiesty, and is funny! Milo is really a softy! Just when I didn't want to like him,
Natalia Paez
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My rating for this book is 4.0 stars.

La historia de Milo era algo que no solo yo esperaba. Esta historia le tenia que hacer justicia a la vida de Milo, porque, en el libro de Kieran y Bee las cosas no terminaron de la forma correcta o mas favorable para Milo, solo se sabia que había desaparecido y nada más.

El desarrollo de todo fue una cosa memorable, pues, nadie sabia nada sobre Ava, aparte de que era la hija de un magnate importante de Las Vegas y que odia a Milo pero sentía algo por él, per
Makii
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
"Life is not made up of sweetness, rainbows, and sunshines all the time.
Life is littered with bitterness, sad memories, and sunsets too.
As long as you find the person who made all the crappy stuff better and walked with you through the fire, you realize that it’s worth it all.
She was worth it all."

Milo, Milo, Milo♥
Después del final de Love Untouched, yo necesitaba su historia.
Un atleta caído en desgracia. Un alma torturada. Una familia rota.
Era elemental entrar en su mente y corazón, conocer a
Fi
Aug 01, 2014 rated it did not like it
1 I-Didn't-FIGHT-to-finish-it-because-I-didn't-fucking-FALL-for-it Stars.

This is NOT your typical fighter story.
In this arena where fame and glory are at stake.
He fights not for honor but for redemption.

He lives by these rules. Break. Bleed. Fight. Live. For love.

Hmm it is said that This is NOT your typical fighter story. so lets find the proof, shall we?

I find a book on Goodreads.
I
Tamara
Apr 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paperback
I LOVED IT! This was my first book by Anne Leigh and it sure won't be the last one!
Her writing style pulls you right into the story, as if you were standing in the same room of her characters. So many emotions, mysterie, hurt, sadness, but so much love as well. Milo and Ava are beautiful together, towards each other and the devotions towards their family.

If you like romance, with a hint of mysterie, but above all, a beautiful well written story, then this is your book!

Aldii - perfectioninbooks
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fue un gran libro,uno de esos que leemos para pasar el rato pero de los buenos. Fue un libro que no me empalago (por suerte) sin dejar de tener su toque romantico y sexy.
Ava me parecio un buen personaje,que queria que le dijera a Milo la verdad sobre toda su situacion,y que cuando me estaba frustrando con ella,se lo conto,y creo que lo hizo de la mejor manera. Por esta razon Ava tuvo muchos puntos a su favor.
Milo. Me encanto. Su toque posesivo,divertido,sarcastico,sensible. Muchas caras que fue
ABlanketandABook
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Milo has been barred from swimming, ripped away from his dream, because of a decision fueled by jealousy, hate, and even love. So he fights. He has to in order to save his other dream. His contract is with none other than Ava's father.

Ava's decisions are made for her by her tyrant father. He holds the one thing Ava loves more than her own life away from her, molding her into his puppet just so she can get a few precious moments with her mother.

Despite warnings from the big man to both of the t
Jennifer Smith
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fighting Stars! Disgraced Milo sure made up for it! He did what he did in Love Untouched to Kieran for a reason ... yes his reasonings sucked ... but he did it ... he regretted it ... and he tried to make himself a better man because of it! Milo and Ava are the perfect couple ... once they came together there was no stopping them! I just loved Milo and what he stood for and what he was accomplishing and what was at stake! Fight or Fall was quick sweet yummy read!! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE MIL ...more
Jacquie
Apr 25, 2014 rated it liked it
I did and didn't enjoy this book. To me I didn't really feel the connection between Ava and Milo. I love the character's names but personally I did not like Ava at all. For some reason her character rubbed me the wrong way. She still came across as self centred and I just didn't feel any form of connection with her at all. Milo is hot, but I just find him that's great either. For someone to change from swimming, to MMA, then back to swimming just didn't click with me. I would have preferred him ...more
Wendy
Mar 08, 2014 marked it as to-read

A man betrayed.
This is not your typical fighter story.
In this arena where fame and glory are at stake,
For LOVE.

Warning: This book is intended for readers 17 and older due to mature language and sexual situations.

Comes out on March 20th, 2014

Cameron Buck
May 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Fight or Fall is about a boxer that fights for a reason and shows that everybody should strive for a cause. This is his biggest fight and if he wins this fight then he can help the cause get better. The fighter wants you to stand up for what you believe and help a cause that you feel strongly about. If you like action, sports, fighting and drama then you should read this book. If your a teen through adults you should read this book.
Melissa
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I honestly think that I have a serious addiction to books about cage fighting. This one is no different.

A disgraced swimmer and a socialite - they've known each other their whole lives. Now, they are falling for each other. What an unlikely pair but it definitely works with Anne Leigh's writing style.

This is the first book that I've read by her and I am definitely interested in reading more.
Laura M.
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Julie
4.0 Redeeming Stars

I'm so very happy Milo got his own book and was able to redeem himself.

photo baby-dance_zpsb7209f9f.gif
  • Stand Of Honor (Stand, #1)
  • Love and the Real Boy (Coming About #2)
  • Stepbrother Inked
  • No Apologies
  • Wrong Girl (Wrong Girl, #1)
  • A Fighting Chance
  • Grace for Drowning
  • Yield to Me (Club Excelsior, #1)
  • What Mattered Most
  • Fight For Me
  • Fight For My Heart
  • Risk the Night
  • Fierce & Fabulous (Sassy Boyz, #1)
  • Shadowboxer (Tapped Out, #1)
  • Chains
  • Keep Me Safe (Play For Keeps Series, #1)
  • Fighting Wrath
  • Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Flawed, #1)
"I write because I love it and for no other reason. The minute I stop enjoying it will be the exact moment I will stop writing."

Anne Leigh is a 30-something-year-old who refuses to let the calendar dictate her age. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology and a Master's degree in Nursing. She likes to write about strong women and equally strong guys who grapple with their emotions when faced with
More about Anne Leigh

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be