Start by marking “Home (Hidden, #3)” as Want to Read:

Home

(Hidden #3)

Vigilante. Telepath. Godslayer.

The Angel.

Molly Brooks has never been one to shy away from a fight, to hide from what needs to be done to protect the innocent.

Even when it ends up costing her everything.

Molly was beginning to have the type of life she'd only ever dreamed of: friends, family, rewarding work. Respect.

Love.

And her actions put her world, and every person she lo
Published February 6th 2014 by Building Block Studios LLC (first published February 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home

Start your review of Home (Hidden, #3)
Sláinte Wanderlust

My heart hurts so much.

Brennan -

I cannot go into what has happened without spoiling the whole book (which i would never want to do because it was amazing) but I will say that this book made me an emotional wreak. You may need some tissues handy while reading this, honestly. (P.s see if you have read it & want to rant with me, please do!)
Molly has gotten more amazing in each book in everyway, she is so remarkable. I love her character, I think i have the biggest girl crush ever.

I read this book
ParaUrban Review
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Gritty, powerful and sometimes horrific!

And we take another leap upwards in Molly's powers - after the shocking ending in Broken, we start the story with Molly coming to in a mountain cave in the Nether and not where she was supposed to be - in her world, protecting the people she loves. Determined to get back to Detroit, she has to stop the war in the Nether. Battles fought by fear-filled, vengeful gods have far reaching and catastrophic effects on earth and the longer Molly stays there, the mo
This Literary Life
Action packed

Again this book was action packed from the first page. There are so many secrets and mysteries to be unearthed that there is never a dull moment. The things that Molly has had to endure are horrendous and my heart just broke for her. And damn it if I am not sick and tired of the poor girl never getting to be happy!!! I am a HEA kind of girl and it's killing me to have this poor badass heroine have her happiness dangled in front and the snatched away again and again. But I know there
Moira
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: aj, urbanky
18.6.2017 - 3,5*
Oh, já bezvěrná, měla jsem doufat, že se to nezvrhne v trojúhelník.
Ale autorka má rozhodně zákeřný smysl pro humor.
Anyway, celkově je to jednodušší a naivnější, než bych si přála, ale směr, kterým autorka děj táhne, nápady, s kterými přichází, jsou dost překvapivé, abych dala tu půlhvězdičku nahoru.
Hrdinka se stala více kick-ass než Mary Sue, což je super, v tomto díle jsem ji měla zatraceně ráda.
Navíc je to super jízda řeckou mytologií, jak jsem ji ještě neviděla. Vanderlinden s
Coyora Dokusho
Sep 22, 2014 rated it liked it
It was good, the focus narrowed down to less topics worked well. Also, I had limited choices!!! So I went for this one, it got me through the plane ride...
Dr susan
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, read-again
I need to reread the Hidden series.
Jasmine
Nov 12, 2014 rated it liked it
* - failed to finish it
** -finished it, but it was a struggle
*** -perfectly readable
**** -enjoyable read
***** -very enjoyable, would (or have) read multiple times
Llaph
I read the first book two times, second once, and mostly skimmed the last 2/3rds of this book. I admit that I read the first years ago and my tastes changed some. But, something about this book just rubbed me the wrong way.
How many times does she say that she needs, time, space, to be alone, and that everything is soooo hard but she is going to get r done?
Things just seemed repetitive to me. I’m not a fan of the characters or the relationships either. The love triangle seems halfhearted and with
Lisa Steffen
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read the book. Do not do the audible version, the narrator is dreadful and does a complete disservice to Colleen Vanderlinden's writing and story telling with her slurring and mispronunciations. This series was a delightful read.
Sarah Leenart
Feb 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! I don't really have words to describe this book. If I was as eloquent as the very talented Colleen Vanderlinden I would no doubt have the words to describe how this book affected me. These stories have been whirling around in my head ever since I picked up Lost Girl a few weeks ago, and Home did not disappoint.

As the title suggests along with the ending of the second book, this one is about Molly's struggles to get home again after being unwittingly trapped in the Nether. The inte
Michele
Mar 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Molly can hear the thoughts of others. She uses this talent to obsessively pursue lost girls and women, earning a reputation as an avenging angel. Everything changes after she is approached by Nain, a mysterious (and annoying) man asking her to join his team of supernatural, crime fighting misfits. Meeting Nain forces dormant abilities to surface. To harness these new talents, she must tap into Nain's supernatural connections and find out who (and what) she really is.

Molly develops her abilities
JENNIFER
First, I want to say. Very good job Colleen. This is an amazing book. There is action and tons of drama. The fight scenes are good and the mystery is engaging, like you will be hooked and want to beat the next book out of thin air just like I do. Now to the meat and potatoes. I am so freakin' pissed. I am steaming hot and piping mad at Brennan and I do not care about the reasons behind what happened. I am super stinking mad at him. Next, Nain, you need to push on honey. Even though, I totally un ...more
Lisa
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm writing this after having read the first three books. I loved this book and have enjoyed the series so far. It is original, which is a feat in this genre. Molly Brooks isn't what she seems (typical) and through the series discovers herself bit by bit. Her journey isn't the typical coming of age story... it is hard and there are no fluffy endings, only more hardship. She is flawed but consistent in her love for others. The first three books are great however I'm glad there is a break before t ...more
Heather
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great installment of the Hidden series. Molly grows while she's stuck in the Nether and even receives some godly training there. Although, once she figures out a way to get home she learns that things aren't quite how she left them. Be prepared for the feels you'll feel while reading this novel.
Rachel Scott
Feb 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's all I could do not to cry and throw this book once it was over and I realized the next one isn't coming out until June. Brennan, how could you?! I still have high hopes though, for Brennan and Molly. The action/suspense/love triangle (or is it a love parallelogram?) is so intense and so well written, I give these books top scores for sure! I'm completely obsessed!
T.
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent plot for book three of this wonderful series. Character development and pacing have been great to this point, and I love the layer in the plot thread that links the series together. Some romance tension added to this book, making the story unpredictable. On to book four, as I can't wait to see how this works out.
Jonathan
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Probably one of the best written of the series, and packs a lot into a small space; there are a few obvious glitches, but less than other books (misused words toward the end, not a major thing, but does interrupt reading through the narrative and should probably be fixed). Hoping to finish the final two books shortly.
Jaseena AL
Jun 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Rating : 3 stars
Lisa
Mar 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this series although this one felt slower to me and left too many things unsaid. Looking forward to the next book I love her style of writing.
David
Mar 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Read the first 3 books in 2 days. Enjoying the series and looking for book 4.
Karen Beg
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good read!

This is the third book of this series! They are all really good. I am anxious to read book 4 to see what is going to happen!
ware, kimberly
May 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Love these books. I like the characters the struggle to try for a normal life and failing miserably. this is a good series.
Liz Edmundson
May 22, 2015
The Amazing Colle...: AMAZON STATS 1 3 Jul 14, 2014 09:54AM
The Amazing Colle...: Are You Understanding? 3 9 Jun 06, 2014 05:23PM
The Amazing Colle...: What do you Think? NO SPOILERS 1 2 Jun 06, 2014 11:16AM

• How to Live an Undead Lie (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
  • How to Dance an Undead Waltz (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #4)
  • How to Break an Undead Heart (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #3)
  • Suddenly Psychic (Glimmer Lake, #1)
  • How to Save an Undead Life (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #1)
  • Semi-Psychic Life (Glimmer Lake, #2)
  • How to Kiss an Undead Bride: The Epilogues (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #7)
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • How to Claim an Undead Soul (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #2)
  • A Lovely Drop (The NeverNeath #2)
  • It's A Wonderful Midlife Crisis (Good To The Last Death, #1)
  • A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • Moonstruck (Crossbreed, #7; Mageriverse #21)
  • Blood Apprentice (Elemental Legacy, #2)
  • The Devil and the Dancer (Elemental Legacy #2.5)
  • Enchanted Chaos (Enchanted Chaos, #1)
  • Shimmering Chaos (Enchanted Chaos #2)
  • A Hidden Fire (Elemental Mysteries, #1)
Colleen Vanderlinden is the author of the Hidden and Hidden: Soulhunter urban fantasy series, as well as the Copper Falls paranormal romance series.

The her novels Home, Nether, and Godkiller have all been finalists for RT Book Reviews’ Reviewers Choice Awards for best self-published urban fantasy novel. Her books have consistently received positive reviews, and RT Book Reviews has called her stor

Hidden (9 books)
  • Lost Girl (Hidden, #1)
  • Broken (Hidden, #2)
  • Strife (Hidden, #4)
  • Nether (Hidden, #5)
  • Guardian (Hidden: Soulhunter #1)
  • Betrayer (Hidden: Soulhunter #2)
  • Zealot (Hidden: Soulhunter #3)
  • Godkiller (Hidden: Godkiller Saga, #1)

News & Interviews

“I don't need to resort to threats when I have facts on my side.” 3 likes
“I knew now that what makes sense is being with someone who makes you happy, who feels like home.” 2 likes