Start by marking “All Things Pretty (Pretty, #3)” as Want to Read:
All Things Pretty (Pretty, #3)

All Things Pretty

(Pretty #3)

**The total length of this novel is 348 pages. The first part (here) is 57,000 words and the additional FREE part two is 26,000 words.**

Pretending to be something they’re not, afraid to trust anyone completely, destined to tear each other apart– this is the story of unlikely love and unbearable consequences.

Sig Locke is a cop. He was raised by a cop and all his brothers a
348 pages
Published September 30th 2014 by M. Leighton Books (first published September 29th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about All Things Pretty, please sign up.
Laura I think I saw somewhere that her publisher made her split the book into two parts. So this first part is on Amazon as the book you see now. The second…moreI think I saw somewhere that her publisher made her split the book into two parts. So this first part is on Amazon as the book you see now. The second half you have to sign up to her newsletter to get in a couple of weeks and I think that's free. (less)

Start your review of All Things Pretty (Pretty, #3)
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
A beautiful girl is stranded on the side of the road and a handsome stranger stops to help her. While this sounds like the perfect meet cute to set up a promising romance, protagonist, Sig Locke is not your typical hero, and his ill-advised love interest, Tommi Lawrence, is not your typical damsel-in-distress. An undercover cop and a girlfriend of a confirmed criminal are an unlikely pair on paper, but their connection is instant and powerful, which leads to them taking potentially deadly risks ...more
Laci
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I'm all about me some M. Leighton books. I have never been disappointed.
Sarah Black
Sep 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
M. Leighton can do no wrong! Sig is a sex on a stick, protective alpha male. This is definitely not your typical damsel in distress love story. I can't wait for part 2!
The Geekery Book Review
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading the forward, I admit, I panicked a little. Just a little. But after finishing it, everything was good, and I calmed down. Here's a basic rundown for you: Due to contracts with her publisher, when the author publishes an independent release, it is restricted to no more than 65,000 words. She didn't want to be rushed and didn't want to sacrifice details so she broke the book into two parts. Part two will be releases in 2 weeks (THANK GOD!!) and will be available free of char ...more
Kelli C
So hard to rate a book that is not done! So I am gonna just say that this rating is for the "start up"...but I can tell already as a whole it is gonna way exceed that!

I love M Leighton...honest to goodness...love her. I do not think I have read one book by her that I didnt enjoy. That being said, I admit that I was nervous, crazy nervous about Sig Locke getting a book. I felt the pressure for her...I knew this was limited do to publishing contraints...I knew it was part of a whole. Guess what? I
* A review copy was provided by author in exchange for an honest review *

Amazon Buy Link---->> All Things Pretty (The Pretty Series Book 3)

~~ 5 Stars ~~

All Things Pretty is the third book in M. Leighton's Pretty Series. This one is about Sig and let me tell you I feel like I have waited forever for Sig's book. Michelle didn't disappoint either!!!

This book is filled with Suspense, Mystery and Intrigue. Michelle likes to drop hints here and there, so that you keep turning the page to find out
Kathryn
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOLY FREAKIN AMAZEBALLS!!!!!
I am not going to go in to too many details since release date is around the corner...
BUT...OMG...Just wait until you guys meet Sig...*fans self*
I was absolutely blown away at the events that transpired in this book..
The suspense was off the charts and AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
My full review will come on release day!!!
Get ready guys...this book is going to rock your world!!

FULL REVIEW:
I was hooked from the very beginning; intrigued by who Tommi was and the sexiness oozing off t
Stephanie
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
☆☆HOLY SHIT BALLS☆☆

Sig is one guy I would love to mess around with. aka my new book boyfriend.

That man gave me chills during the whole book.

Tommi is also awesomeness . I love her ruff and tough. .. yet girly personality.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR BOOK 2

M your such a awesome AUTHOR you have written another fantastic book. Thank you so much for that.

☆must read ... will have you up all night reading☆☆
Milot
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hot. Suspenseful. Amazing. Gut wrecking. Addicting

M Leighton newest book blew me away. The suspense and mystery of Tonni secret keeps me turning the page and I seriously can stop. And gosh Sig baby.!! Your freaking HOT.!! I keep on fanning myself with the sexy scenes.! I freaking need BOOK 2 right now.!
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 30, 2014 added it
Shelves: now
I love the sound of this!!! The hero is an undercover cop who falls for the girlfriend of a drug dealer!! The blurb calls this a "story of unlikely love" ♥ LOVE THAT!!

no-guilt-at-all-pleasures
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
My favorite of the 3 full stories in this set.
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost, I love this book because it was written by M. Leighton. This lady is awesome. She is such a wonderful author to interact with and truly appreciates all the love and support she gets. She is a true southern belle that isn’t pushy or overbearing. God has truly blessed her with a loving husband to help give her inspiration in her stories and support everything she does. I am so honored to say that I’ve met her and that I am a frequent M. Leighton stalker. (Only on social media)

F
Naomi
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Full Review @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

I have been keen to get my hands onto Sig’s book since I realised his book was next. There were glimpses of him in the previous books and I knew I would love him… and boy did I ever! Sig’s story is actually told over two books and now that it is out, I will get onto it as soon as possible!

Tommi is one mysterious girl. I learnt early on that she is associated with some questionable people. She hides the full extent of her connection and why she cannot cut tie
Simone Smith
Shelves: arc
I know! I'm going to say the same as I always do, when finishing one of Michelle's books, but this woman never seems to fail to give us, another story that captures you heart and just runs with it!!

The roller coaster of emotions this story took me through, I was swooning one minute, crying the next, while my heart was in my mouth with the suspense and heartache the two main characters had to go through.
I don't want to give to much away, but this story gripped me from the first page, and I did no
Andrea
HOLY S**T!!!!

This has to be the best M. Leighton has ever written, and she's written some pretty amazing books, but this...it's totally blown my mind!!!
Michelle, you are killing me!

SIG!! Oh god I love this man. Hot? I'll say, and more, so much more.

My heart was in my mouth most of the time with the suspense and tension of it all.
As plot twists go, this has totally blown all her others out of the water in my opinion - total genius!

Full review on makemydaybooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09...
Get it
CherryRed’s Reads
Sep 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! M. Leighton

She blew me out of the water with this story!!!

I <3 SIG hardcore!!

Full Review to come on Release day!!!

Definite must read in this series!!!

description

Mick Loves Books
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely enjoyed reading this book! The storyline was fantastic and kept you on your toes and wanting more! The chemistry between Tommi and Sig was crazy hot! It was definitely love at first site. I fell unbelievably hard for Sig. He has this hot alpha male thing going for him but he also is sweet and kind. I HIGHLY recommend this book and cannot wait for the next part!
Kim
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4-5-stars

When Sig Locke helps out a damsel in distress, he gets more than he bargained for. Not only a serious attraction, but also a way to possibly advance his career.

Tommi didn't really want to need help and she certainly didn't want to be attracted to her savior. And she knows she cannot afford any kind of distractions. It is all she can do to deal with her boyfriend's every need. A boyfriend with power, control, and something that keeps her in line.

She is surprised when their paths cross a
Lindy
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts:

All Things Pretty completely blew me away!!! I have to say that the Pretty Series is phenomenal, and one of my absolute favorites! I was so excited to see that we were getting Sig (Sloane's brother's) story! Sig has been a favorite character of mine since he was first introduced. He's fun, hilarious, and has swagger for days.

Sig's leading lady is Tommi, a gorgeous knockout, with an air of mystery, and a ton of secrets. Her boyfriend is Lance, a powerful, scary, controlling, and dange
Gloria Green
Sep 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
To what lengths would you go for those you love? Tommi is having to test those lengths everyday. Her hands are full with a teenage brother that has Aspergers and taking care of her severely disabled mother. For reasons not yet revealed, Tommi endures a rather disgusting relationship with a well known drug dealer in her struggle to insure a happy future for her brother.

Sig is a cop just waiting for his chance to do big things as an undercover officer. When he realizes his opportunity comes in th
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

M. Leighton has done it again. This book delivered. All Things Pretty was a very good addition to the series and I am so glad we finally got Sig’s story. I’ve been looking forward to his story since we met him in All The Pretty Lies.

So because I’ve been waiting for him, I’m going to start with Sig. Oh lawd… Sig is swoony and delicious. He really is just great and so easy to fall for. He is rugged and tough but also charming and funny and sweet. He
Mary Tatar
Sep 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
All Things Pretty by M. Leighton was a dangerous, mysterious, and dare I say a little taboo. I have loved all of Michelle's books and this series especially. The characters we are given are strong, independent, and all forces to be reckoned with. Sig and Tommi were an incredible couple. Their story was one I had a hard time pulling away from.

Sig Helps a stranded motorist. Tommy who is no Tom boy needed a hand. Sig wasn't what she expected at all. He wasn't part of the plan. Tommy has a boyfriend
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
A chance meeting on the side of the road is just the lead that Sig needs to get in on the inside of a major police investigation. Tommi just doesn't know it yet. But Sig better watch more than his identity when it comes to her. He needs to watch his heart. Pesky feelings can bring down the strongest of men. And Sig is no different.

Oh M. Leighton you have done it again. You have made yet another fabulous male lead and have me drooling at his feet. I absolutely adore Sig. Sure he is a bit rough a
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
5 Stars:

Best book in the series... pissed off that it ends in a cliffhanger that you can't get now. So if anyone has READ.... Please let me know how it ended.

I know it will be a HEA... just want the deetz on the he/she file... the brother and the teacher... also is the other cop a lol' dirty?????

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging
Butterflies, Books & Dreams
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I didn't think Sig could get any sexier... but OMIGAWD, that man is sex on wheels!! He is cocky, he is Smart, he is confident, and tall. very, very tall. LOL

I hate to admit this, but this is the first book in the Pretty series that I have read. each book can be read as a standalone.

So this is my first time hearing or getting to know Sig. He meets Tommi on the side of the road, to help her w a flat tire. **see the sparks flying through the air** An instant connection between the tw
Kristie Chamberlain
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God Michelle you've outdone yourself again!
This book was amazing, I think I have a new book boyfriend!!!! What is 6 foot six has a hot body and chocolate brown eyes ? That would be Sig! Did I mention he's a cop and whether he likes it or not he has a job to do. He just didn't count on Tommi being part of that job until he realizes who her boyfriend is.
Tommi is the long legged blond with bright green eyes that steel Sigs heart. But Tommi is living a lie...The girlfriend of a criminal and a
Jerilyn
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Jos
Mar 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 Angst-filled, Hot Stars!!!!

Yep, M. Leighton did it AGAIN! I have LOVED this series and this latest book about oh so swoon worthy Sig, was nothing short of great! I have to admit that when I finished the first part, I was on the edge of my seat wondering where the heck this story was going but then thankfully I got the second part (complimentary of the author through email) this morning and finished this story with a huge smile on my face:)

Great series and can't wait to see what's in store for
Heather andrews
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sig that boy is a charmer, "don't apologize. I love a woman who talks dirty." He seems like such a jokester and I loved that about him especially where Tommi is concerned, "as much as I like the thought of my 'below the waist' being on your mind, that's not exactly what I was thinking." I mean the boy is all for his girl, "after she clicks the belt closed, she meets my eyes again. There's a devilish sparkle in them that makes me want to call a cab for Travis and haul her tasty a** right back to ...more
Stacy Sties
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was really happy with this book, it was a bit strange to have such a cliffhanger mainly for contract reasons but the author gave us the conclusion for free a few days after the book released so that made the whole situation kind of interesting and fun. The twist before the cliffhanger was great and certainly had all of us desperate for the rest of the story and once we knew the truth, it made Sig and Tommi's story that much more beautiful. Sig certainly saves Tommi in the end but Sig was saved ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Draw (Gentry Boys, #1)
  • Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)
  • Echoes of Scotland Street (On Dublin Street, #5)
  • Rocked Up
  • The Game Plan (Game On, #3)
  • More Than Friends (Friends, #2)
  • Best of Luck (Chance of a Lifetime, #3)
  • Dirty Money (Roughneck Billionaires, #1)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Duty Bound (The Protectors, #1)
  • Fall from India Place (On Dublin Street, #4)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
  • The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Collide (Collide, #1)
  • Respect (The Breaking Point, #3)
  • The Play Mate (Roommates, #2)
  • Stay (Bleeding Stars, #5)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, M. Leighton, is a native of Ohio. She relocated to the warmer climates of the South, where she can be near the water all summer and miss the snow all winter. Possessed of an overactive imagination from early in her childhood, Michelle finally found an acceptable outlet for her fantastical visions: literary fiction. Having written over a dozen novels ...more

Pretty (4 books)
  • All the Pretty Lies (Pretty, #1)
  • All the Pretty Poses (Pretty, #2)
  • All Things Pretty, Part Two (Pretty, #3.5)

News & Interviews