Start by marking “Gray Bishop (Cornerstone Run Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Gray Bishop (Cornerstone Run Trilogy, #2)

Gray Bishop

(Cornerstone Run Trilogy #2)

Some people need something to fight for…

With the attacks on their homes escalating and human half-breeds seeking sanctuary among them, the loup garou are reaching their breaking point. Two, in particular.

After failing to stop his little brother’s kidnapping years ago, Bishop McQueen angrily broods on his shame, though no one else blames him.

Jillian Reynolds is still dealin
Published October 21st 2014 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Gray Bishop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray Bishop

Start your review of Gray Bishop (Cornerstone Run Trilogy, #2)
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Jun 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: werewolves
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

This one’s going to be a doozy to review without spoilers because most of the main plot line revolved around one major event that set a chain reaction in motion, but I am going to try. If I fail, well consider this your warning! Apparently Kelly Meade (Meding) is known for her dark writing style although admittedly I have yet to read her DREG CITY series; however that most certainly is proving to be the case as far as her CORNERSTONE RUN trilogy is concerned. BLACK ROOK
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at The Book Nympho

howlinggood ROMANCE beast
The loupe community is still living in fear of the psycho triplets that want to get their hands on the youngest McQueen bother, Knight. More mass murders happen at their hands and this time it's closer to home for the McQueen family.

If you’re a Kelly Meding (Meade) fan then you know from her Urban Fantasy series (Dreg City) that she is no stranger to putting her main characters through hell. But the McQueen family gets off easier than Evy! But not by m

Lover of Romance
The attacks are continuing on the loup garou, and the fear and the tension are rising. Bishop McQueen, feels like he is to blame for when his brother was kidnapped, tortured, and barely brought home alive. Bishop may be a gray wolf, but he is in line to be alpha. His brother, met his mate who was a half breed, and among their kind, that zeroes him out to take their father’s place. Jillian Reynold, is suffering from the ghosts of her own past. Jillian was in love, married and was pregnant. But th ...more
BookLoversLife
I can't say much about the plot because being book 2 there will be spoilers, so all I'm going to say is that this is Bishops story. We still get the POVs from other characters but we get a more in debt look at the middle child.

I loved book one of this trilogy, Black Rook and couldn't wait to read more from the McQueen brothers. Well I wasn't disappointed with this because wow this book was a rollercoaster. So many FEELS!!!

It was nice to get to know Bishop more. In Black Rook he was the strong
Melliane
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Français

My English review

I had a great time with Brynn and Rook in the first volume and I was curious about Jillian and Bishop here. But fear not, because we find again with great pleasure all the characters we had previously discovered and it was interesting to see how everyone was changing.

Bishop and Jillian know that there is something between them, but they also know they can not get carried away by their passion. They are both vying to become the Alpha of their pack and a relati
cRistina
I read this as a stand-alone, something I NEVER do in a series, and I am glad that I did. I loved this book. Really.

Gray Bishop is a tear jerking romance in the wake of devastating tragedy. There is no other way to describe it. It is intense, exasperating, and gripping, it will have you at the edge of your seat with tissue at hand.

Recent attacks on the loup garou are escalating forcing Half-breeds to seek refuge where they are not accepted, at wolf sanctuaries. Problem is, these sanctuaries tu
So, I Read This Book Today
Publisher: InterMix
Published on: October 21, 2014
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Werewolves
Format: 313 pages, eARC

I sat back and wondered – how the hella howdy am I ever going to write this review without giving everything away? Well, here goes, and I am going to do everything I can not to toss it all out there for you and ruin the plot!

First, I didn’t read the Cornerstone Run Trilogy first book, Black Rook, but I didn’t feel too out of
Stephanie  G
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This fast paced and smooth flowing plot keeps readers on the edge of their seat with suspense, action, drama and romance. Kelly Meade brings the story to life with well written scenes and details that capture the imagination and the well orchestrated suspen
Pam
Jul 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars.

This is the second in a fast pace paranormal romance series, a dark tale with enough heartache, emotion and danger to satisfy paranormal romance readers that love different worlds and intriguing characters and plots.

Gray Bishop starts from where we ended Black Rook, actually a few hours before the end as we are privy to Bishop’s POV and his thoughts of the evening that Rook and Knight are kidnapped as they fight off the triplets. The group is reeling from the fight, needing to regrou
Christal (Badass Book Reviews)
See this review and others like it at Badass Book Reviews!

Gray Bishop follows Black Rook in the Cornerstone Run Trilogy and I found it to be a much more enjoyable book overall. It was action-packed and so many things happened to lead us toward the final conclusion... I definitely don't recommend jumping into the series with this book. Start from the beginning and enjoy the ride!

Jillian and Bishop are the main couple. Bishop is the oldest son of the Cornerstone Run Alpha and will take over the pa
Julie
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
Posted at Yummy Man & Kick Ass Chicks

Gray Bishop is the second book in Kelly Meade’s Cornerstone Run Trilogy. This series is raw and heavy and emotional but also interesting and gripping and unique.

Even though this is a paranormal romance series there is a storyline that follows from one book to the next. The story is just as strong as the budding relationship and romance. Gray Bishop’s romantic focus is on Bishop and Jillian and how they beat the odds to be together.

When I mentioned earlier
Margaret
Jun 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-won
This review was originally published at Vampire Book Club and was based on a copy provided by the publisher.

The McQueen brothers, Bishop, Knight and Rook (I love their names!) are the sons of the loup-garou alpha in Cornerstone Run. Bishop has been preparing his entire life to become the next alpha, working twice as hard to prove himself because he is a common gray wolf, while nearly all alphas are the elite black wolves. He’s starting to doubt his ability to protect his run since both of his br
Melanie
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing

I loved book one of this series and couldn't wait to get my hands on this book, though I'll be honest, I was more excited to get book three. The story of the white wolf and the tragedy that Knight has gone through really made me want to read his story. My real goal was to get through this one to get to the next. Boy, I was mistaken. This story was amazing and gives new meaning to tragic.

This story picks up right where book one leaves off. Cornerstone is trying to recover from the attac
Jen Davis
Sep 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Kelly Meding Meade continues her Cornerstone Run trilogy with the story of oldest McQueen brother and future Alpha, Bishop. I found this book to be very consistent with the style and tone of book one, so if you liked Black Rook, I think you’ll like this one too.

As we begin, the pack is still reeling from the carnage in the last story. The brothers have all survived, but at a cost. Rook is scarred physically from an attack, Knight is a hot mess emotionally from his rape, and Bishop is internalizi
Stacy
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I always enjoy when series with revolving main characters keep the past main characters as a decent part of the book. GRAY BISHOP follows Bishop and Jillian as they fall in love, but Brynn and Rook are very much still a big part of the story. I really enjoy the family dynamic that comes with the McQueen family and was really heartbroken towards the end of book 2. The run and the McQueen's have been through so much, but GRAY BISHOP definitely feels like the biggest blow was thrown into the mix.

Ji
SnoopyDoo's Book Reviews
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This was a great book to continue “Cornerstone Run Trilogy”, the first book was great interdiction to the run and was about Rook and Brynn.

You can find my full review here:
Roxanne
Jul 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I didn't love it as much as book 1. It was a lot more depressing :(
Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*
And the editing issues continue. How can you lift up a shirt and have your arms pinned above your head? Or meet the same person for the first time twice?
Sophia
Aug 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
After being introduced to the Cornerstone world in the first book, Black Rook: the characters, the complicated plotting both for the suspenseful action and the near impossible romantic situations of the characters, I was ready for that heady, excitement for what I was reading to continue.

This is a interesting trilogy in that most of the main players are introduced in the beginning and their stories all start at the same time and are tied together. Several even get narration roles in each book s
Paris
Gray Bishop picks up right where Black Rook ends. Everyone is trying to deal with the aftermath of the craziness of the first book. There is still a huge threat out there that is bound and determined to take out the wolves and get their hands on Knight McQueen. This book focuses on Bishop, the eldest of the McQueen brothers. He’s the next alpha of the Cornerstone run, so he’s just as responsible for their pack as his father is.

Enter Jillian, the daughter of an Alpha from another pack. She’s the
Chris
Spoiler alert: Brynn cries some more. Jesus.

Bishop and Jillian’s story was better-rounded (?), and there is a ton more about Knight. Overall I felt this was a better story than Black Rook which was all about Brynn whimpering or crying.
Lynsey   (A Bookish Life)
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gray Bishop is the second instalment of a fantastic dark and gritty paranormal romance trilogy following three werewolf brothers (all named after chess pieces!).

Bishop is the eldest brother and his love interest is seemingly just out of reach as she's in the same position as himself as next Alpha in line to lead her pack. A series of unfortunate events along with a continuation of the story arc from book one lead us through this non-stop action page turner, delivering a fantastic romance along t
FV Angela
Review originally posted at http://fictionvixen.com/review-gray-b...

Gray Bishop is the second book in the Cornerstone Run Trilogy, and while I had some problems with the romance in Black Rook, the world-building and premise of this series had me looking forward to the next two releases. Bishop and Jillian, our main characters, feature prominently in the first book and I was very much looking forward to see how their romance developed.

First let me say I adore the underlying premise of this series
Nikyta
Reviewed at The Blogger Girls.

It’s been a few weeks since the death of Fiona and things have been quiet around Cornerstone. That is until the run finds a location filled with decimated half-breeds, as well as, full-blooded and half-breed loups coming to their town for sanctuary. Add to that, Jillian’s hometown gets attacked causing more and more deaths. With the triplets back in action and hellbent on revenge of their sister and possibly recapturing Knight, will Jillian and Bishop be ab
Jessica (a GREAT read)
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review, I was in no way compensated for this review.

Gray Bishop continues Kelly Meade's Cornerstone Run trilogy, this time with Bishop at the helm! I seriously love this trilogy so far! The characters are just so awesome! It's hard to say why I love them so much, but really, what it comes down to is great writing! Kelly weaves an incredible story and I loved every moment of it!

I like how we pick up things where we lef
Jeannie Zelos
Oct 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Gray Bishop, Kelly Meade
Genre: paranormal romance.

Review from jeannie zelos book reviews

I hadn’t realised this was the second book in a trilogy. I found myself thinking it seemed as if a prior level of knowledge about the characters was assumed and then on checking found I'd missed book one...my error. I’m human, it happens. I’d seen the description and it sounded good so I didn’t check further. Anyway I went back and read the amazon sample of book one and synopsis, and a few reviews to get a
Tori
Gray Bishop is the second book in Kelly Meade’s Cornerstone Trilogy. An action packed dark urban fantasy that revolves around a family of loup garous-the McQueens. If you haven’t read book one, I highly recommend you do so as the ongoing arc is extremely important to the storyline and characters bleed over with little to no re cap. Each book focuses on one brother.

RECAP FROM BOOK ONE…READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

We first met Bishop McQueen in book one, Black Rook. Bishop, a gray wolf, was made their fat
Maghon Thomas
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
So, I did it again, I didn't read book one before I read book two, but it doesn't matter. This trilogy is magnificent. I knew this author could write brilliantly, by her other pen name, but she wrote werewolves, so now she has a full fledged fan who will always pick her up her books!! And now, I have to try to talk about something that I don't want to spoil, so bare with me :)

This is a dark, gritty, down right heart wrenching painful story but I promise, the bad will make the good so much bette
Shamshaad
Sep 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I rather like the continuity of the story. Where the first left off, the second began. This does pose 1 complication however - that you have to read the books in sequence or you may get lost. I also like the fact that, although there is a happy ending, it is tinged with darkness...thus setting the scene for the next book.
Eva Millien
Oct 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Attacks on their homes are escalating, half breeds are seeking sanctuary, the loup garou are reaching their breaking point and the attraction between Bishop and Olivia is only making things more difficult in this thrilling paranormal romance. Spine tingling tension builds throughout the story as the danger from the triplets continues and more deaths occur, keeping all the characters on their toes, awash with fear and completely on edge and the reader can practically feel all of it as if they are ...more

• Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Moonrise (Moonkind, #1)
  • The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Badger to the Bone (Honey Badger Chronicles, #3)
  • Moonlight (Moon, #1)
  • American Witch

Cornerstone Run Trilogy (3 books)
  • Black Rook (Cornerstone Run Trilogy, #1)
  • White Knight (Cornerstone Run Trilogy, #3)

News & Interviews