Start by marking “Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter, #2)” as Want to Read:
Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter, #2)

Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter #2)

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  8,588 Ratings  ·  584 Reviews
**New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Vi Keeland, brings you the steamy story of Vince & Liv**

Meet Liv Michaels
It may have been seven years, but I'd know him anywhere. Sure, he's grown, filled out in all the right places, but his captivating blue eyes and cocky grin are exactly the way I remember. Even though I'd much rather forget.

Liv Michaels is almo
Published February 17th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Worth the Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth the Chance

J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5--Vince "The Invincible" Stone--Stars!!!

Second chance romance. Childhood friends to lovers. MMA fighters.

Bring it!

Vinny and Liv met when they were in high school. Liv tutored the troubled Vinny. Vinny was larger than life. He spent more time in trouble than not. But Liv was drawn to him. Liv was full of innocence and good. Something Vinny didn't want to ruin. So he walked away from Liv and never looked back.

Seven years later and Vinny is an MMA fighter and Liv is an intern/writer for the Dai
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4-4.5 I'll be Vinny's GIMP Stars

I want you, Liv. I wanted you seven years ago. Want you even more now. So much that I can't think about anything else. Need you."

If you like sexy, dirty talking MMA fighters then this series is a must read. I really liked the first book, Worth the Fight, but Worth the Chance was even better in my opinion.

There's just something about Vince that grabs you from the first few pages. He's a manwhore, and he's not exactly lacking for GIMPS. That's Groupies I Mus
Catarina
4 “The Invincible” Stars

Seven years ago Liv and Vince were friends in high-school. Well, sort of. She was the tutor and he was the person she was helping. They were completely opposites, Liv being a shy bookworm and Vince being the popular and sexy troublemaker. They ended up being friends and feeling… more. Until everything went wrong and they never see each other again.
Now, seven years after, not much has really changed. Liv is now a journalist and still shy. Vince is now a MMA fighter, still
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
 photo 533204.gif

Worth the Chance was such a lovely beautiful delicious book. One word, it was

photo Magneto-perfection.gif

And all ripped

photo giphy-6.gif

MY VINCE "THE INVINCIBLE" STONE:

photo Ernest_zps6062db79.jpg

Meet Olivia Michaels- Liv , the smart, in-running to be a writer and who has Vince's English tutor during schooling days.

photo Avril-Lavigne-avril-lavigne-22661431-1280-1024.jpg

They meet again after few years and their attraction is there. They both all grown now.

photo WorththeChanceExcerpt1.jpg

And Liv decides to stay away from Vince to avoid to have her he
 ⚛ KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books
5 " Sexy Beast Invincible Stone" Stars

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARC Provided by the author, "Vi Keeland" in exchange for an honest review (Thank you)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a Fighter..A pretty damn good one..And good ones have Groupies..We call them GIMP'S..Short for "Groupie I Might Pound."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When fate brings Vince & Liv back together again, there’s no denying the chemistry is still there even after all the years apart, seeing Vinny again messed with Liv's head, and he was just pighheaded enough to fight for her the second time around
✿kawehi.reviews
Worth the Chance is every bit of taking the chance upon!!

description

Vince/Vinny “The Invincible” Stone is an up and coming MMA fighter/ladies man who has never forgotten secret high school wallflower crush and tutor, Olivia “Liv” Michaels.

description

“Liv” has always been in love with Vinny Stonetti (now known to the world as Vince Stone but to her, “Vinny”) but always felt that he was way out of her league.

description

Things end prematurely for the couple in high school and they don't meet again until seven years later
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
4 Totally “Worth the Chance” Stars!!!

We met Vince aka Vinny in Worth the Fight as the troubled teenager that Nico took under his wing. But Vinny is all grown up now. And boy-o-boy is he grown up!! He is one hot, dirty talking, alpha MMA fighter!!!

"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside of you it'll leave you feeling hallow when I'm not with you."

photo PicsArt_1456724045864_zpsrh0pidjc.jpg

A woman from his past catches his eye in the self-defense class he’s teaching, it’s been seven years but he would know Liv anywhere. Liv and Vin
Crystal~BIG book addict~
Vinny....

I just love MMA fighters. They are rough and tough and sexy as hell! This was another great book by Vi Keeland.

photo vinny_zps43f9c352.jpg

Liv and Vinny have a history together. They have known each other since high school where she was his English tutor. They had a little something going on between them but Vinny knew he wasn't good enough for her so he walks away breaking Liv's heart.

Now, she is a journalist who is interning competing with another intern journalist for a position a a big paper. She is asked to
Snow
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I gotta stop sayin' and writing that...but OMG!
This was the story that gripped my heart and squeezed it then left it pounding its way back to revival.
What do you say when words are not enough?

Liv and Vinny/Vince - hell and heaven on earth.
Those two made my heartbeat go up the scale and kept me bearly breathing...and a whole lot more (blushing right now)

Wow, just wow! It's more then words and since I can't find enough of my own, You gotta love Vinny beyond his appearance (duh!)jus
Christie«SHBBblogger»
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

"I want you, Liv. I wanted you seven years ago. Want you even more now. So much that I can't think about anything else. Need you. All you gotta do is say no, Liv. But, I'm giving you fair warning...if you don't tell me no, I'm going to take you. And then you're mine to do with as I please."

Vi has outdone herself this time! As much as I liked the first book (Worth the Fight) this one definitely surpassed my expectations and blew
Michelle
Sep 09, 2013 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
ARC received from the author in exchange for an honest review.

4.5 Worth it Stars.

We met Vince during Worth the Fight as the teenage kid that Nico took under his wing. But Vince is all grown up now. But his story isn’t just about his time in the ring and a certain woman that catches his eye in the crowd. Liv does catch his eye... but she did that seven years ago.

Vince is at the top, he’s struggled to get there and he’s fallen a few times – but with the help of Nico keeping him in line. When he w
♥Rachel♥
Feb 15, 2014 ♥Rachel♥ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Liv and Vinny had an unlikely romance. Liv was the geeky tutor and Vinny was the school heart throb with girls throwing themselves at him left and right. Even before Liv started tutoring Vinny she had a mad crush on him, but after spending one and one time together she was a complete goner.

Unfortunately, things didn’t end well. Liv fell hard and had her heart broken and she and Vinny parted ways. Seven years later a writing assignment throws their lives together once more and old feelings surfac
Chris- Bookaddict
Sep 14, 2013 Chris- Bookaddict rated it it was amazing
5 Worth The Chance Stars!!!!!

Vince-Vinny “The Invincible” Stone is an up and coming MMA fighter and ladies man. We first met Vinny when he was a teenager and was taken under the wings of both Nico and Elle. He has been training with Nico since he was a teenager. He is working on training for his upcoming fight for the title. He has never forgotten about his high school tutor Olivia (Liv) Michaels.

7 Years ago Liv was in High School with Vinny. She became his tutor and feelings started to develo
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Second chance romance for Vince and Liv. After 7 years apart, Liv is a newspaper reporter and Vince has one of his biggest fight coming up.

I prefer stronger heroines so I thought Liv was a bit of a pushover but then I grew to love her and what she did for Vince...aww!!! The story felt predictable at first but from 40% I loved where the story was heading.

This was a really good sequel, a great plot, hot fighter, sexy and romantic. Perfect combination for my reading taste.

ARC provided by t

photo carltonhappydance.gif
Plamena
Oct 28, 2013 Plamena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ‘Seriously Hot Alpha Male’ stars

Liv wants to be a writer and she has landed her dream internship in Daily Sun Times. In order to get the job she needs to write a story. Sounds easy, right?! But what if the story turns out to be about your high school crush (that you were madly in love with but he broke your heart). Even better, right?!

Vinny is a MMA fighter and we meet him in the first book in the series. He is all grown up now but still struggles with some issues from his childhood- like hi
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★★
EXCELLENT: The characteristics of a 5 star story include: an awesome story; and, I love everything about the story — characters, plot, and story elements. I would definitely read it again and I would highly recommend it to a friend and rave about it often.
My Thoughts:
Oh. Mai. Gawd. This story was just awesome. It was complex, passionate, sexy, and sweet. Vince and Liv were absolutely stellar protagonists. They had such an innocent introduction into each others lives but it was
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Just finished this one and LOVED IT!!!
 photo KatyPerryhappydance_zps30a09390.gif

Find This and Other Reviews At Craves The Angst.

Worth the Chance is book two in the MMA Fighter series and is a New Adult, Contemporary Romance written by Vi Keeland. I received this eARC from the author in exchange for an honest review through AToMR Tours .

5 Vince “The Invinnnnnnciiiiible Stone” Stars!
Incredibly Sweet, Intensely Sexy and Full of Alpha Male Hotness!

The Review:
I can’t resist a story where the main characters have a history. When childho
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦♦ 5 "Cocky" Stars!♦♦

I LOVED this book! Even more than the first one! Vinny and Liv, they are kind of highschool sweethearts who find each other again and, let me tell you, what an amazing way to come back (if you know what I mean) ;)

Vi Keeland knows how to write everything. But, the sex scenes OMG.. thanks for a hero as HOT as Vince Stone, I am in love!

Totally recommend this series, now I am going to read the last one and I am so excited about it!

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Dallison
Sep 18, 2013 Dallison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vinny first appeared in Worth the Fight as a 13 year old bad ass and I loved him then. After reading Worth the Chance I love him even more. I am a huge fan of Miss Keeland and I can safely tell you guys this book was Worth the Wait. READ IT!!!
Paula
Sep 15, 2013 Paula rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The first time we met Vinny Stonetti was in Worth the Fight, the first book. He was thirteen years old and Nico had taken Vinny under his wing, trying to keep him off the streets and help him make something of himself by training him to be a fighter. It’s years later and Vinny is twenty five. Nico has since retired as a fighter and is training Vinny, who has become a fierce competitor in the MMA known as Vince “The Invincible” Stone in the ring.

Vinny is one sexy mofo - raw, primal, strong, and
Vivian Book madness
I just finished an ARC read of this book and all I can say is WOW!! I'm still trying to catch my breath... Awesome wouldn't even come close to describing this story. That is the first sentence. I was sucked in from the beginning. This author can WRITE!!! It had everything, and made you live the lives of the characters like you were a part of the story and lived among them. I adored every single page of it and honestly i couldn't let it of my hands. It is funny, heart wrenching and sexy as hell! ...more
Candi
Sep 10, 2013 Candi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, Major book hangover! Loved loved loved Vince and Liv!! Review coming!

ARC provided by Author in exchange for an honest review.

Vinny is introduced in Worth The Fight. He is now all grown up and yummy! If you loved Nico (like I did), you are going to love Vince "The Invinnnnnnciiiiible" Stone!

Vince and Liv meet in high school where a budding romance begins. After trouble fighting at school, Vince gets expelled. Liv doesn't see him again for seven years. As adults, the chemistry is still there
Kara
Mar 04, 2014 Kara rated it really liked it
description
I enjoyed this story. Sure, there were parts that were a little far fetched - but I do not read for reality. I read for enjoyment! I would read another book by Keeland again.

Vinny was a fighter who grew up around the business -thanks to Nico saving him when he was younger.
Liv was his friend back in high school...

Life brought them back together (with some encouragement from Vinny).

Smitten's Book Blog
★ COVER REVEAL ★
Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter #2), by Vi Keeland

I haven't read the first of these books but I have read Vi Keeland's very steamy 'Belong To You' from her Cole series. The first book in the MMA Fighter series, 'Worth The Fight' has some great reviews, so I'm intrigued by this one, too... Not to mention by the hotty on the cover!

Reading order and available links below...

Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)
UK AMAZON: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Worth-Fight-V...
US AMAZON: http://www.amazo
Christine
Sep 10, 2013 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC about 8 hours ago. (Sue me, I had to nap otherwise it would have been four hours after I got it) But I even dream about this book.

I swallowed this. Like I do for all of Vi's books. I can't imagine my life without her books. They give the girls that are like me; strong willed, determined and too entirely independent a reason to believe we will get and we will deserve our happily ever afters even though we swear we are okay being alone.

This book was just amazing. Start to finis
Debbie Villatoro
First off let me just say, WOW! I love this damn book!! If you are into a good book, with a sexy, tatted fighter, than this book is just what you need. After reading this you will be saying Remy who?? I just could not get enough.
Vinny is the 13 year old boy Nico trains in Worth the Fight. Well now he is all grown up (and did I mention Sexy?). Liv is a reporter hired to write a story about Vince “The Invincible” Stone. Little did she know Vince is the Vinny she use to tutor in high school; that
Brandi
Feb 17, 2014 Brandi rated it liked it
3.5
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!

Review to come. BUT OMG!!! You have to read this!

I love Vinny!
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4...well maybe a bit more *'s! Total sucker for a good second chance love story! Throw in a big tough fighter who isn't afraid to put his heart on the line, well yep, I'm sold!

Vince "The Invincible" Stone

This man is beautiful...inside and out! He had a rough start in life, always a fighter in more ways than one. He was fortunate to always have found good people along the way. He was first introduced to goodness when he met Olivia...

What started as a friendly high school tutoring blossomed into a
Looking for a book 4 15 Aug 06, 2015 10:33PM
Sweet heroine falling in with her best friend (badboy) 1 13 Mar 22, 2015 02:38PM
  • Fighting to Forget (Fighting, #3)
  • Fighting Love (Love to the Extreme, #2)
  • Too Consumed (Consumed, #2)
  • Never Doubt Me (Judge Me Not, #2)
  • Crossing the Line (Battered Hearts, #3)
  • In Your Corner (Redemption, #2)
  • Beneath the Surface (Reluctance, #1)
  • Fight For Me
  • Rogue (Real, #4)
  • Fighting for Love (Second Chances, #4)
  • Knockout (Wayward Fighters, #1)
  • Knock Out (Worth the Fight, #1)
  • Temper for You (For You, #3)
  • The Ballerina & the Fighter (Ballerina, #1)
  • This Time Around (Maybe, #2)
  • Fighting for Irish (Fighting for Love, #3)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times Bestselling author. With more than a million books sold, her titles have appeared in over fifty Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twelve languages. She lives in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi in her private reader group on Face
More about Vi Keeland...

MMA Fighter (3 books)
  • Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)
  • Worth Forgiving (MMA Fighter, #3)

“Trust me about one thing, Liv…whatever is going on between us, it’s going to happen.  You can make it as difficult as you want, but we, Liv, are going to happen.  Neither one of us can stop it.” ” 8 likes
“I’m going to bury myself so deep inside of you it’ll leave you feeling hollow when I’m not with you. ~Vince” 7 likes