Start by marking “Rose in Bloom (Rose of Thorne, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rose in Bloom (Rose of Thorne, #3)

(Rose of Thorne #3)

Secrets.

There are many different reasons for having secrets. Sometimes we choose to keep those secrets to protect people, while other times, they are kept out of deceit and shame. Regardless of their purpose, secrets have the power to hurt us, like nothing else. When we risk losing someone we love, we will stop at nothing, to prevent the truth from ever being known. But s
Published May 10th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Rose in Bloom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rose in Bloom

Krystle
Apr 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
It's nearly here and it's AMAZING
Martha
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an intense and beautiful book! Just like the rest of this series it is phenomenal and will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Are you ready to experience a variety of emotions..Ups, down, twists and turns? What Skylar and Lucas share are SO intense.

Skylar finds herself parked by Sebastian's side after an accident. She can no longer hide her feelings. Fate always intervenes no matter how hard you try to avoid it. Will forgiveness come? They have been through so much. Through all of this Luca
Lexi Buchanan
Mar 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I've been addicted to Sebastian Thorne since reading Book 1.

As with all serial books, I was excited and apprehensive as to which way the author was going to write the love triangle, and the author did not disappoint.

This was a beautiful third book that made me want a lot more, which we're going to get with the other characters getting a book of their own!!

Love triangles are difficult to write to satisfy everyone, but with the way Mia has written this I think everyone will be happy with it. I cer
Lauren Taylor
Mar 29, 2014 marked it as to-read
It's live!!!!!!!!! It's live!!!!!!
Linda Dunn
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exquisite Bloom of Love

I did not think this story would surpass the first 2 in this series, but Mia proved me wrong. The measure of love Sebastian and Skylar have for each other is profound and intense. My heart wrenched for Lucas his never ending love for Skylar was heartbreaking to read.

I was anticipating for this story to reach it's conclusion and I was not disappointed. There were many twists and turns along the way, but in the end true love prevailed.

Corinne Akers
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rose in Bloom

WOW - this book was so intense!!! I literally could not put it down!! I loved the relationship between all these characters!! This was my favorite book of the series so far!!! Totally a must read series with each nook out doing the next!! Mia Michelle is a brilliant story teller!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Stacie McGlaughlin
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved these books! I’ve been on the edge of my seat during this entire book! It has has twists and turns, love and romance, and I cannot wait to read what happens with Nik and Kylie and Lucas as well! <3 Loved it!!!!
Kika Medina
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, I loved this book, had me on edge since the beginning, it’s a beautiful story, I just loved Sebastian even more, hated Lucas for a bit but then he was good again and I think my answer from the first book got answered, because she loved him!!
Kika Medina
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Melissa Crump
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve held my breath during this entire book! Wow. Not only is his a sexy read but it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I couldn’t catch my breath. I can’t wait to see what happens with Nik and Kylie and hopefully Lucas.
Jacquie L
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved these characters! Don't want the story to end....
Mia, you are such a story teller. As soon as I got the first book I flew through it and went back to buy the remaining. Just finishing up Wilted.
Need more Thorne and Drake!
Kathleen Boston
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rose in Bloom

The third book in this series takes your emotions on quite the Rollercoaster ride of emotions but I loved the HEA at the end
Brenda Masa
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love

What a GREAT book! Loved it to pieces. So up and down and all over.. wow just wow.. a MUST READ!!! Now on to the next book! So excited.
Rosa
This was one beautiful series about two men loving one woman. This is a must read. Highly recommended.
Nic Spears
May 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
** review for BareNakedWords **

~Please do not read if you have not yet read ‘Rose of Thorne’ or ‘Thorneless’, could contain spoilers~

“She holds both the power to heal me and destroy me. I surrender to her. She owns every part of me. She is my lifeline...she is my soul. Skylar Rose is my everything, my forever.”

What a perfect ending to Sebastian and Skylar’s story. After being taken on such a rollercoaster ride of trials, tribulations and emotions, it’s so nice to see the HEA ending they both des
Kathy Ann
May 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-suspense, rc
Rose in Bloom is the third book and final novel in the Rose of Thorne Trilogy. If you have not read books 1 & 2, please stop reading this review! Spoilers ahead!

Rose in Bloom begins where Thorneless left off. Sebastian is in the hospital from the accident while Skylar stays by his side. Lucas is licking his wounds from being rejected by Skylar. He is determined to get Skylar back - by any means possible. Also, don't forget about Brandon, Skylar's attacker, since he sure hasn't forgotten her
Tracey Murphy
Jun 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
From pretty much the beginning of this series, I was Team Lucas. Sure Sebastian was hot, and he and Skylar had an undeniable and powerful connection – but I thought she would be so much better off with Lucas. Like Sebastian, he was gorgeous, rich, and successful - but he loved Skylar so much, and would have given her the best life. There was no deep dark secret in his past that could destroy her. Skylar even tried for a little while, but Lucas had one big drawback that prevented her from falling ...more
Julie
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mia Michelle really blew me away with the ending to this series!! As much as I loved to get more of Sebastian and Skylar's story, I really hated to see it end!! I fell hard for Sebastian in book one and now I love him even more!!

Skylar finds herself in danger and Sebastian and Lucas actually have to work together to save her. I love seeing them hate each other but yet work as a team to try and save her!! I enjoyed the different pov's of all of the characters as well. I fell for Lucas in book two
Amanda
Jun 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I must say, I think this one might be the best yet. wow. i was pulled in several different directions. i cried, i laughed, i shook my head. just. wow. this book has made me want to buy all 3 books in paperback and re-read them. a great continuance in this series.

my heart broke for Lucas, and i had hoped he would be able to move on, but with the twist that Mia wrote for him, i think it will work, and i am intrigued to see how it all plays out, if it ever changes, or if he will get his happily eve
Sherry
Jun 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Mia Michelle continues Skylar and Sebastian’s love story in Rose in Bloom (Book 3). Rose in Bloom has action, romance, secluded islands, friendship, and a stalker. Yep. It includes all that and more. The characters in this book are Skylar, Sebastian, Lucas, and Brandon. We also get multiple POVs – they all have a voice in this one.

All of Mia Michelle’s books in this series have a touch of suspense and Rose in Bloom is no exception. I actually felt there was more suspense and angst in this book a
Niccisbookblog
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
MY REVIEW
Man this book, there are so many twist and turns the plot takes it has you captivated and pulled into the characters lives. I've been addicted to Sebastian Thorne since reading Book 1, i have always been team Sebastian and i think i love him even more right now, this man will go to the ends of the earth for his woman and that's so very sexy to me.
Lucas, man i really did not like him in parts of this book, like soul deep hate for the man, but he did redeem himself in my eyes towards the
Sarah Osborne
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure any review I write could possibly do this series justice!! It has easily became one of my favorites. This book has made me cry, laugh, & melt. We all know from book 2 that Skylar & Sebastian have traveled a rocky road to get to where they finally are, & then someone from past comes in to rip their worlds apart. Let's not forget Lucas either. I liked him & he deserves to be happy just not with Skylar, ( I'm a Sebastian fan in case you hadn't noticed) lol. I look forwa ...more
Michelle
May 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love , love , loved the whole series ! What a great story throughout all 3 books . Couldn't stop reading , had to force myself to stop and get some sleep !
Mia Michelle is an excellent author and I look forward to reading more from her , can't wait for the next book .
The only ( blemish ) I will call it ! for me , was what outcome she chose for Lucas , I really thought he was strong enough to move on after everything that happened and that just seemed like an easy solution to ease a broken heart
Saskia 'follow my shoes' Smith
May 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I waited a while for this book, and i enjoyed it, while it isnt as good as the first 2, it still is an enjoyable read. Its well written, nice clear storyline with great characters. What i really like is that this author didnt drag the story out over more books, this book is the finale, and you get a lovely clear happy ending to what has been a rollercoaster of a relationship! This book like th others had a real array of situations and emotions, and yet they arent over done, the writer got them j ...more
Yamiresse
May 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Well, I was not expecting the little situation with Lucas at the end, but I actually enjoyed the story for what it was: a little soap opera were ALL the guys want the same gorgeous girl and really bad shit keeps happening to her. Unbelievably bad shit. Anywho, it got pretty racy with the pregnancy hormones. I just hated that everybody was so thankful towards Lucas for "saving the day" when it was him who fucked it all up in the first place. And the scene with the handcuffs? Please!!!
Claudine Van
May 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I read this series, all the drama, secrets and dual POV's was amazing. I loved Skylar, Sebastian and Lucas, I must admit I I was really sad for Lucas for most of the book but I am so happy that Skylar and Sebastian got their HEA, I was sad about what happened to Lucas at the end but now I am very excited to read his story. Mia Michelle you have written a very heart worming and amazing story.
Tabitha Willbanks
Jun 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Thank God!!! Sebastian and Skyler are finally back together! I didn't think my heart could take anymore back and forth. In this third installment, we see Sebastian as a new man, embracing fatherhood! But it wouldn't be a Mia Michelle book without lots of drama! :) Things are NEVER easy for her characters.
I seriously loved this book! Thank you Mia for giving me wonderful stiries to read.
Dona Myftari
May 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
Received the ARC for an honest review...

I've just finished this baby and gotta say it was a perfect ending to a really good serie.
It hade everything, love, betrayal, suspense and a whole lot of S E X!!! Loved every second and can't wait to read more from Mia Michelle!
Heather
Aug 17, 2014 rated it liked it
Yeah. Predictable.
(spoiler alert) -> pregnancy, a jealous man in love with her, the father not knowing the truth straight away, a kidnap, an almost murder, ending in tears and hospital visits and a marriage.
Cliché all the way through.
Lindsey Melia
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a perfect ending to Skylar and Sebastian's story. This book had my hooked from the start. The end of book two almost killed me. But it was so worth it when Ivan book three in my hands. Can't wait for more in the series!

• Dom Fever (Devlin Black #2)
  • Desire (Isaac & Maya, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • His Secret Temptation
  • Play Me: The Complete Story (Play Me, # 1-5)
  • Under His Command Trilogy: The Complete Series (Under His Command, #1-3)
  • Shattered & Mended (Shaken, #2)
  • The Only Choice (Choices Trilogy #3)
  • Sleepless Nights (Wrath MC, #1)
  • Out of Nowhere
  • Then There Was You (So Much It Hurts, #2)
  • Bo & Ember (November Blue, #4)
  • Redeemed (Unlovable, #3)
  • TouchStone for giving (Story of Us Trilogy, #2)
  • Beautiful Clarity (Beautiful, #3)
  • Forever Your Heart (The Heart, #3)
  • Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy, #2)
  • The Art of D/s Trilogy (The Art of D/s, #1-3)
Mia Michelle fell in love with the world of books the very first time she stepped inside of her small hometown library. Growing up, she loved to spend time losing herself in the world of make believe by creating her own imaginative stories. The gift of a leather journal for her eighth birthday inspired her dream of one day becoming a writer. Though she kept most of her writing private over the yea ...more

Rose of Thorne (4 books)
  • Rose of Thorne (Rose of Thorne, #1)
  • Thorneless (Rose of Thorne, #2)
  • Wilted (Rose of Thorne #3.5)