Start by marking “150 Ways to Play Solitaire: Complete with Layouts for Playing” as Want to Read:
150 Ways to Play Solitaire: Complete with Layouts for Playing

150 Ways to Play Solitaire: Complete with Layouts for Playing

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  22 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Published January 1st 1950 by The U.S. Playing Card Company

To ask other readers questions about 150 Ways to Play Solitaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 150 Ways to Play Solitaire

Dec 24, 2016 rated it liked it
This is a great book when you are sitting at the kitchen table trying to stay sane while your child is stalling his way through two hours of homework. I can now play six different versions, and if I win all six ways, then the homework has gone drastically bad.
Karetchko
Aug 22, 2007 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who don't own a TV
Shelves: reference
Before I discovered this book, I only knew 2 or 3 ways to play solitaire. It's been a while since I tried any of the other versions in the book, but I found that the 50 cents one of my parents paid for this book was well worth the money back in the days when I didn't have the internet to help me kill time.
Kidsbookworm
Jan 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: must-own, family
I grew up with this book, referring to it when I needed to keep busy or pass the time. I loved this book as a child and I have an updated version now. My kids don't often play solitaire, but I think it's a game everyone should know how to play. And, not just on the computer.

Fangirl
Dec 08, 2009 rated it really liked it
I've had this book for such a long time and it looks well used, but it gave me hours of fun.
Stefano
150 ways to play solitaire: complete with layouts for playing by Alphonse Moyse (1950)
Jennifer Robb