Start by marking “Tracker (Rylee Adamson, #6)” as Want to Read:
Tracker (Rylee Adamson, #6)

Tracker

(Rylee Adamson #6)

"My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker."

When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I'm the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.

Bringing my allies together as war approaches is my number one concern. But that means I have to play nice with a vampire who is blackmailing me. If I don’t, I’m screwed and m
Published March 6th 2014 by HiJinks Ink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tracker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tracker

Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

This book opened with Giselle “reading” the members of Rylee’s team which was such a tease because Shannon Mayer gave fans a quick taste of what’s to come, snatched it away, and then proceeded to distract us with yet another super-charged story. Way to hook me with short-term action while also guaranteeing that the RYLEE ADAMSON series stays at the very top of my to-be-read pile. TRACKER was a smidgen less airtight than the previous installment, so I deducted half a star
Denisa
Yup, I'm surprised that this series is still interesting!

The plot thickens! And not in a bad was, as I half expected.
Normally, around the 4th book, series start to get "fillers", books whose only purpose is to make the series longer, nothing important happens with the actual plot and stuff get boring.
Well, it's not the case here! Maybe because the books are pretty short, maybe because the characters are so fun that it's hard to get bored of them. Or maybe because the author is just that good! I
Suz
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, urban-fantasy
This one was better over all. There was a lot of personal growth across many characters and it felt like the long arc made good headway. There also wasn't quite so many tropes that usually irritate me.

I did think we'd end up losing one of the characters before the book was over, but it was not to be, yet.
Amy
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I finished Book 1 on November 1st and started Book 6 today (Nov 14). It's not that the books are short reads or that I am breezing through them. They story line is just that good. I can't let go of the ride. I have not been this taken by a story since "The Hollows" series by Kim Harrison. Or loved a story character so much as Alex with his ever growing colorful vocabulary. "Yuppy Doody" I am looking forward to seeing what happens next and the battle that is to be.
Rorie
Apr 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always, Mayer and the Rylee series deliver. The characters keep growing and learning. This book is not the end of the series, and it's unclear to me how many more will come, but all the characters are in place for the finale. Mayer has set that up to be bittersweet. This book, like the others, is nonstop action. The writing continues to be crisp and effective. Easily a favorite series! If you like Singh, Neill, Frost, or Pryce, you will like Mayer.
Jessica Frances
Aug 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is book six in the Rylee Adamson series and another fantastic entry. Each book in this series continues to amp up the suspense, the foreboding and sets me on edge on what will be happening to our heroes next. There are so many twists and turns and I so desperately want a happy ending for Rylee, Liam and the rest of the gang. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Pamela
Loved it! The books just keep getting better and better.

I just hope this is not the end of an amazing series.
Hali Sowle
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
another action packed installment

In Tracker Rylee must use her wits and her swords to prevent the coming disasters. After the loss of Dox in the last book she is devastated but swears vengeance. Faris is holding her to her oath to him to kill the Child Empress and someone has invented a weapon that works around supernaturals. It's a wild ride as she and Alex and Doran scheme to stop both the Child Empress and Faris while Liam and Pamela and Milly try to find out about the new weapons. Throw in
Megan
When I first started this series I always felt that the books were longer. Or they felt longer.
This book seemed to fly by and just seemed super short but with a lot packed into it.

I like Rylee as much as I did when I first started the series. Shes kick ass and bad ass and actually doesn't seem to be one of those female leads that says I can kick butt but doesn't show she can. She actually backs up the description pretty effectively.

Karin Corneau
What can I say that hasn't already been said? I think one of the things I love about this series is that in each book the characters keep growing. The character development is superb and I am still immersed in Rylee's world. Usually I need to take a break when reading a serial that has 5 or more books, but not this time. Now I simply want to keep going, and I can only hope that the end is not really the end.
Stacey Kennedy
Interesting twists in this installment- the prophecy becomes clearer and closer and Rylee realizes her place and responsibility. She becomes stronger as a leader and begins to trust her instincts more, while keeping her 'no planning' motto. Her 'family' is growing and new bonds are made, very surprising allies as well.
JJBMocha
May 01, 2014 rated it liked it
I keep giving this series 3 stars just for the swearing, otherwise it's great.
Tiba Khalid
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is a phenomenal series! and heart-wrenching! seriously, this is one of the best book series I laid my hands on! and I'm still surprised at how Shannon managed to make me absolutely fall in love with Alex without me even noticing. and I hate and love so many characters. and so many feels in between. I was absolutely horrified and started crying when I read about( spoiler alert!!!!)

Liam being skinned alive!! and when he said he was dying!!!! I was so horrified! but once again,just like Mayer
Heather
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series, especially seeing how it intertwined with the Elemental Series. However, I'm not so sure my teenagers would enjoy it. There is a fair amount of language and gore that even I skipped through. In addition to that there are some sex scenes to skip over, and a few crude/lewd moments that I could have done without. I understood the language was a way of distinction with the Trackers in that world, and if it hadn't been for how well done the story was I don't think I would have ...more
Literati Literature Lovers
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
More Character Connections

Borrowed Via Kindle Unlimited
This book is a non stop action packed thrill ride. Spoilers, allies die. My lord Mayer is heading toward GRR Martin in the body count arena. Liam, is going to die, not in this book, but first Doran says Rylee will have another love, but non as great as Liam. Then Giselle (spirit) in the start of this book tells Liam in private his time is coming to a close. I already want to get teary eyed, but it's Mayer's world and I only read it.

I do b
Amanda
Oct 27, 2017 rated it liked it
The story continues, feeling a bit drug out at this point. There are a ton of characters, each book only covers a week or two, but the action is nonstop. The main character's self proclaimed "potty mouth" seemed to be a bit better in this book, which was nice after the way that book 5 overused the bad language. Each book is still leading up to the ultimate fight between good and evil, and perhaps because I'm reading them back to back, I'm quite ready to reach the conclusion of the story.
Kara Berg
Oct 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2017
Building up towards the ultimate showdown with Orion! But first, there's Berget and Faris to deal with.

Great story, as usual, and still loving all the characters, even Milly! Great to see all the development with Doran, and fun to see Alex starting to come into his own.

It's taking me awhile to work my way through this series since I'm always reading one or two other books at the same time, but I'm trying to make sure I get to one a month. Always looking forward to the next one!
Ian Wood
Jan 19, 2015 rated it did not like it

Laila Nelke
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the best installment so far! Oh my world I never cried so much over the supernaturals as I did while reading this full of all kind of emotions book. Non stop action, twists and turns, unexpected reveals, premontions. War is brewing, more allies are coming. Calm before the storm. No wonders It's Shannon's talent to build this world and characters you just get to love it!
Mary
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just can’t get enough!

Shannon does it again! She brings a great story with twists and turns throughout. You just can’t stop reading. She sets up many surprises with changes of some of the characters and I loved it!
Anna Wick
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So much happening

... so much more to come . I didnt read in proper order with the elemental books and read a bit ahead. I recommend searching for the authors list and timeline order and reading it that way
Sandra Lancaster
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!! It's action packed and kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what trouble Rylee would find next. She just can't seem to catch a break. Love how all the characters are growing and working together. Can't wait to start the next book!
Candace
Sep 04, 2017 rated it liked it
It was better than the last one but the ending sort of summed up how I feel about the crazy action scenes. It is boringly repetitious. I don't care enough to continue. It felt like the end of the series.
Kim
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable read. One packed with tons of fighting.

I ended up liking Vampires.. Who knew, especially when the ones presented were assholes, crazy, or manipulative bastards..

In a way this book brought a lot of the "pack/family" closer.
Kelly Trobaugh
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one def had some twists and turns I wasn't expecting. Be interesting to see what the next book holds.

Same narrator issues as previous books. I soooo can't wait for book 8 and narrator change
Sheila Ryals
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😻

God I love the this series. With every book and every secret uncovered you get more. More as in more everything. Ps bring tissues.
Tiffany
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a fun surprise! I couldn’t stop with the first and literally binge read them all! Love this series! ❤ Definitely recommended 👍 ...more
Dee King
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Epic battle. Ending not quite as I expected but there’s 4 more books so time for what I thought would happen. Now to see how this plays out now that the teeth have combined or whatever.
Karen Dickson
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shannon-mayer
An awesome read!! The more you read this series the more you love the characters involved.... I totally love it ❤ ...more
Clare
Loved this.
  • Keeping Secret (Secret McQueen, #4)
  • Save the Last Vamp for Me (Discord Jones #3)
  • Deceived (Gwen Sparks, #2)
  • Pack of Lies (The Twenty-Sided Sorceress #3)
  • Tales from Harborsmouth (Ivy Granger, #0.5, #1.5, #2.5, #5.5)
  • Ties That Bind (The Spire Chronicles, #2)
  • Death's Daughter (Realm Walker, #2)
  • Kissed by Fire (Sunwalker Saga #2)
  • Magic Immortal (Dragon Born Awakening, #3)
  • Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2)
  • Beautiful Salvation (Blood Prince, #5)
  • Blood and Bite (Rune Alexander, #2)
  • Night Hunt (Midnight Hunters, #3)
  • Oaths of Blood (Ascension, #2)
A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, I was born into a family of Star Wars nuts. I have a lot of siblings (somewhere I lost count but I think there was more than could be numbered on one hand) and being one of the young padawans I was subjected to Star Wars marathons, on a regular basis. If you've read any of my books you'll see there is often a reference to said movies as a small homage to my u ...more

Rylee Adamson (10 books)
  • Priceless (Rylee Adamson, #1)
  • Immune (Rylee Adamson, #2)
  • Raising Innocence (Rylee Adamson, #3)
  • Shadowed Threads (Rylee Adamson, #4)
  • Blind Salvage (Rylee Adamson, #5)
  • Veiled Threat (Rylee Adamson, #7)
  • Wounded (Rylee Adamson, #8)
  • Rising Darkness (Rylee Adamson, #9)
  • Blood of the Lost (Rylee Adamson, #10)
“You sure?” “Nope.” “Excellent, I was worried you suddenly had a plan.” 13 likes
“No big deal. What’s life without a little poison now and then?” 5 likes