Start by marking “Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)

Damien

(Slater Brothers #5)

Alannah Ryan had always suffered in silence, until that silence became so deafening she spilled secrets that she never intended to. At one point in her life, she yearned for adventure, a nail biting journey … something other than the mundane life she led. Her pleas were answered in the form of a tall, handsome heart breaker with a mop of white hair.

Alannah’s dreams for an
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 412 pages
Published March 20th 2018 by L.A. Casey

Start your review of Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
L.A. Casey
Jan 10, 2018 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)
Damien values Alannah, and what Damien values ... Damien fights for.

Get your copy of DAMIEN –> HERE!

✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Damien! I cannot conceal how long I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for this book ever since the Slater Bro series' first novel. We've all known that Alannah has always had it bad the the blonde Slater ever since their high school days but fate was not on her side that time. After one beautiful night together turned nightmare, Alannah has given up on that earth shattering love.... That is.... until he who broke her heart returns and is now determined than ever to right his wrongs and ...more
Mansi
Jul 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 50%

What. A. Disappointment.

I was so excited for this book. So freaking excited. I’ve waited years for Damian. And this is what I get. Some generic sob story.

First of all, I hated Alannah. Casey ruined her character.
If the author didn’t have the balls to write about her heroine being in a physical relationship with someone other then the hero then she shouldn’t have wrote it. Why make a complete utter mess out of it.
So the character alannah has a fuckbuddy Dante. Which is totally cool,
Sabrina
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I was being a big 'ol scaredy cat and kept putting off reading this book because I just was not ready for this series to end. I've been invested in the Slater brothers since I started the series back in 2014 and I'm not sure how to deal with them being over. But I'm glad I finally found the my lady-balls and decided to read Damien because I loved it.

I honestly wasn't sure what to expect from Damien and Alannah but I knew whatever it was was going to make one fan
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Damien is the dark horse of the bunch.

The Slater brothers had been in Ireland working off a debt for a mobster. Damien’s past has messed him up emotionally and three only way he can find comfort is through sex, but he never gets involved with any girl, it is just one and done.

Alannah fell for Damien the first moment she saw him in class and does not want to be one his one hit list. However, one night out drinking and dancing at a club and she can’t resist. He knows she isn’t the kind of girl who
ZI17
Feb 16, 2016 rated it liked it
WRITE IT FASTER!! WE WANT DAMIEN'S BOOK NOW!!!!!!!!!
Maria...
"3,5 We're Endgame Stars"

"The day I knew you were the one for me. We were eighteen, and everything had just gone to shit between us. You kicked me in the ball and told me to go to hell, and never come back."

This was a nice reading! Damien was a hottie and I wanted his book since I finished Dominic, and he had to be the last Slater Brother, of course! I was quite obsessed with him and how his story with Alannah would unfold. Damien took a while to get his great ass in my hands, that's for sur
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "We're endgame!!!" stars***

"You're my ride or die, Alannah."

The anticipation about this book was in high levels since the first book and as the books were proceeding, i was dying to get Damien's story....
But i think that my expectations were too high and the author didn't meet them...
Still, it was a good story, but not THE perfect story!!!
I was missing some things, especially from Damien's turn, but hopefully I will take them in brothers book where the brothers will finally have a v
Sentranced Jem
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
FOR GOODREADS

Raise your hand if you love the Slater Brothers 🙋
Raise your hand if you are love L.A. Casey's books 🙋
Raise your hand if you feel like you've waited for what feels like eons for Damien's Story 🙋
Raise your hand if you've silently cursed L.A. Casey for delaying Damien's story even though you've enjoyed reading the other Slater Brothers stories 🙋

I have never NEVER clicked the buy button as fast as I did for this one (I feel a sense of déjà Vu since I feel like I do this all the time when I am
Michelle
These brothers just keep getting better and better.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I've been dying for this book in forever. Damien is the one that I 've dying for from the start. He is so different to his brothers even his twin. I know all the brothers have there own personality and dufferent. But there is just something about Damien that I love. He is so sexy I love his white hair and grey eyes. I can't pick which brother I love the most cause they are all brilliant. The woman are just has crazy as the brother. But Alan
Clara
Jun 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Three years of patiently waiting for Damien..
BookSmacked
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damien was probably one of my most anticipated reads this year. Hell its been one of my most anticipated reads for years if I’m honest. The last slater brothers story to be told and in my opinion the best one and that’s saying a lot because I have loved this series from the beginning.

Damien for me was the story I wanted, no needed the most. His past is painful and so sad and it’s the one that broken my heart.

Alannah she for me is the innocent one out of all of the women in this series. She has
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Damien was the fifth book in the Slater Brothers series by LA Casey. I have loved everything about this series and I have been anxiously waiting Damien’s story for several years.

Damien Slater was the youngest Slater brother and the twin to Dominic (book one). As with his brothers, he was tall and gorgeous. When we first met him he was the funny and light hearted one, but we learned over the series, it was a mask. He left for awhile and had been back a year or so when the book began.

Alannah Ryan
Mariya
Arrrrghhhhh! Well.... I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it either. This book felt like it lacked something compared to the others. I felt like since there were snippets here and there with Alannah and Damien in previous books that all was left for them to do was talk and be together and then DONE. And that is exactly what this book was. Also, too much of the book was taken over with other stuff that I didn't feel like we got any of Alannah and Damien.

Also, Alannah was the only one who didn't
Kelly Merie
What a waste of time. Okay maybe that’s a little mean but I am just disappointed - I had such high expectations for this book and feel really let down. There was nothing “new” to this book - Very repetitive version of the previous books. The first 50% of the book felt like the author just wanted her word count up - why else would she have the heroine tell each family member THE SAME STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I was so over it - like we read what went down between Damien and Alannah and how they ...more
Brenda ✨Delirious, Disjointed, Digressive, and (highly) Dramatic Rambles✨
Read 09/05/2018
3 Freckles and Snowflake Stars
Alright.
I've been a bad, bad, bad girl.

I've been neglecting my responsibilities and putting off reading Damien, because - I'm a pussy and have this tiny little problem that follows me everywhere I go called "AFRAID OF DISAPPOINTMENT I'D RATHER LIVE UNDER A ROCK".

I've waited for this book a looooooong time, since I was 17-ish.
So my tastes were completely different and, I can now certainly state, out of control. As in, I needed help (same seventeen
Kim
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

This is not what I was expecting for Damien's book. First, we never get a chapter in his view. The entire series we've not seen inside his head, shouldn't we have in his own book?
Alannah, she was depressing. Complete Debbie Downer. I wanted backbone and strength! She let everyone walk over her to the very end.
Very little was out in to building a connection between them, we spent way to much time reading about a cat, a kid, or art.
I'm going to say something that is going to make yo
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I love this entire series and I was so looking forward to this one! I think a lot of fans were!

This one had a little less drama than the others, but still had a good dose of drama! The fear and pain Alana felt for her mother I felt too! But with me it's from my experience with my mom. (Still not accepting..)

I really enjoyed this one, it was a great read! With lots of interactions with the brothers and sisters! It was so good to "see" them all again!!
Pick a Book
English / Português​

4,5 stars

Since when I read DOMINIC I was in love with Damien. His book was the most wanted and I remember I was sad when I discovered that it would be one of the last. My love for him was huge. But you guys understand, right? DAMIEN was not only my most anticipated book in the series, but pretty much everyone who is a Slater fan. It was with my heart pounding that I began to read and it was with a smile on my face that I finished it. The book was a lot lighter than I expected
Anna Banana
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I can't believe that I've finally read Damien and Alannah's book! And I really can't believe that it was everything that I could've hoped for, and more!

I remember when I first started this series in 2014 and I felt like I would die waiting for this book. This book has been a very anticipated read for me and a part of me worried that once I finally read it, that it wouldn't meet my expectations. I mean, when you wait four years to read about a couple you have some very HIGH expectatio
Agatha
Feb 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
OH Damien , Damien, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE LAST? Cant wait for you babe
MillsyLovesBooks
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Damien is the fifth book in the Slater Brothers Series, it's a interconnecting series so i would recommend reading in order to get the full experience of this great series. For any L.A. Casey fan this is the book we've all been waiting for since book one!! And what a read we have been given in Damien's book.

Alannah and Damien's journey to HEA is full of up's and down's, emotion's are all up in the air. With secrets revealed can redemption and forgiveness be given??

Damien was everything i hoped
Tracy Reads
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
26% that's how far I made it into this book before I cried! so emotional at the beginning but before the end I was in stitches laughing it was crazy good, another brilliant addition to the Slater Series Damien does not disappoint ladies he is everything I hoped for and more.
Alannah is quirkier than I thought from the other books but she's is very likeable but I want her man so it's ok if I hate her a bit right?
Awesome Read cannot wait for what comes next from this author.
Would Damien Be My Boo
Princess J. Antoinette
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow, this was really sweet and a bit of a tear jerker but maybe I'm just a sucker for some good old romance. I just love Damien... I'm not sure who I love more Damien or Alec... hmmm...

Overall rating:

4.5* ~ A Good Read
Penny
4.25 Stars I just love this series. Keep on writing L.A. Casey
♥Ana♥
Apr 14, 2018 rated it liked it
So.....There were a lot of funny and crazy moments with Slater Brothers and their ladies but.. ughh. I enjoyed it , it was a good book but not a great one not by long shot. This is not what I was expecting for Damien's book like at all. If i'm being honest I had quite a few issues with this one.

This story is about Damien and Alannah finding their way back to one another. For those who don't know what happened: the two of them had a sexual encounter six years ago, after which Damien left. And by
Sofs
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
The story could be amazing but is flat and boring. I was expecting characters richer in personality and the story built differently. I’m actually disappointed with the characters because they were forced to look funny but most times it was unnecessary for the story itself. Besides, the ending was so anticlimax. Not a bad book but definitely not the best of this series which is sad because Damien seemed to be the best character. I thought Alannah was going to be the best female from this series b ...more
Margaret Reichert lesniak
Jun 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
WOW !!!

I cant wait to read this book !!

Also cant believe it will take Damien 10 years to come back .... to get his girl :(
Siri
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Warning: spoilers!

Omg it feels like i have waited an eternity to read this book, and it didn't disappoint. I feel in love with their love again, they are made for each other. Alannah is the innocent one and she has a heart of gold and will basically do anything for her friends and family. Damien is damien, lol. I would say that he is the patience one and i love when he went all Alpha,
I lived for the moments when the rest of the family popped in , especially Bronagh and Dominic, they are still f
Andi Isack
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
* ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

At this point I think it is impossible not to have a crush on one of these brothers. if you've read all the books in this series you should already know who Damien Slater is. But you are wrong because you only know a part of him. you remember him as that tormented adolescent and heartbreaker. But Damien Slater is much more than the Damien teenager. It is true he has broken the heart of the very docile Alannah. And he took away a piece of it.

• Faith (A Next Generation Carter Brother #1)
  • Maverick (Carter Brothers #5)
  • Mason (Carter Brother #2)
  • Malik (Carter Brothers #1)
  • Myles (Carter Brothers, #3)
  • Max (Carter Brothers, #4)
  • Aiden (A Next Generation Carter Brother #2)
  • Landon (A Next Generation Carter Brother #3)
  • Hayden (A Next Generation Carter Brother #4)
  • Soul of my Soul (Take a Chance, #1)
  • Evan (Carter Brothers #2.5)
  • Forgiven (Forgotten #3)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
  • Zane (The Powers That Be, Book 6)
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Game Over (Whithall University #2)
L.A. Casey is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who juggles her time between her mini-me and writing. She was born, raised and currently resides in Dublin, Ireland. She enjoys chatting with her readers, who love her humour and Irish accent as much as her books.

Casey's first book, DOMINIC, was independently published in 2014 and became an instant success on Amazon. She is both trad

Slater Brothers (7 books)
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Alec (Slater Brothers, #2)
  • Kane (Slater Brothers, #3)
  • Ryder (Slater Brothers, #4)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
  • LOVE. Un nuovo destino - Un incredibile incontro - Un pensiero infinito