Start by marking “Ryder (Slater Brothers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Ryder (Slater Brothers, #4)

Ryder

(Slater Brothers #4)

Branna Murphy is broken. For months now she has been a part of a one-sided relationship to a man she loves more than life itself. She prayed for a miracle, and hoped something would change, but found that was wishful thinking.

Talking didn’t work. Shouting didn’t work. Crying didn’t work. Nothing bloody worked.

Ryder Slater is furious. For months now he has been lying to a
Published March 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Ryder, please sign up.
Lior I kinda want him to suffer for a bit before they get back together.... and by a bit I mean a lot lol.. the way he treated her is just not right :'(
Ash The author recently posted on Facebook that her book is going to be released on March 8th instead. She explained that she needed more time to…moreThe author recently posted on Facebook that her book is going to be released on March 8th instead. She explained that she needed more time to proofread the book. WHICH I CANNOT DEAL WITH SINCE I NEED THAT BOOK NOW.(less)

✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

4.25 stars!!

Naturally, I had a lot of excitement and trepidation towards this read. I was like, "oh my god! Ryder and Branna in jeopardy?! This cannot be!!" followed by a great amount of worrying and anguishing over what us readers might expect by reading.

Luckily though, there is no cheating, no other m/w interactions and no ridiculous drama added in.

Ryder and Branna have hit a rough and dry spot within their relati
Violina The Romance Lover
FULL REVIEW POSTED!
5 "Sweet talking" stars

“Welcome to CASA Slater!”

Ryder & Branna were always the parental figures. Their priority was always the safety of their family. But somewhere along the way they stared to loose the connection between each other. With the secrets that Ryder hides and the loneliness that Branna feels, their relationship starts to crack but like we know already the Slater brothers never gave up and Murphy's women never back down without a fight!

This book was f
Sabrina
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

It saddens me to say that this book just didn't work for me that well. I've liked this series since the beginning, and even though I was a little nervous about Ryder, I was also excited to finally get to know Branna and Ryder more, and how they started. But their story fell flat.

One of my really big issues came from Branna, and her incessant complaining about the state of her and Ryder's relationship. I just couldn't get on board with the fact that for the majority of the first half of
Maria...
"3 stars"

I was waiting for this book for a long time because I wanted to know what happened between Ryder & Branna for being so mean to each other in the previous books.And I thought it would be a good change to read about a couple who struggle to save their relationship after a few years together.
Well I was excited when I got my greedy hands on this book because I wanted Ryder really bad!
description
BuT it wasn't as great as I wanted to be.I mean I wanted for these two a great story!They were the first
SinfulSoulRead
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
After progue my first thought was:

Finally I read this book and I really like it. I like that author shows us not only present but also past. How Branna and Ryder met, felt in love, dealt with siblings especially Bronagh and Dominic, the good begining:

If he said my name in that low, husky seductive tone one moRe time, I was going to jump him in front of all of these people… feel free to jump ma at any given time, Branna

And the bad present. How Branna realizes that she can’t deal with new Ryder a
Radmila
3,5 STARS!!!

Two reasons why I like to read L.A.Casey's books are:
>>>
love-hate relationship between main characters
and because books are funny as hell

We met Ryder and Branna in the Dominic. Branna is Bronagh older sister and Ryder is the oldest brother of Slater clan. Their relationship started in the first book and they been together for ages now. I was intrigued by them. Especially Branna, who was a little bit crazy. During Aideen the golden couple started having some relationship issu
Michelle
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These Slaters brothers just keep getting better

I really enjoyed this this book I was dyin to know what was goin on with Ryder an why he was keeping things from Branna when they were so close an had such a strong relationship I 've luvd them from the beginning so I was just dyin to know why he was bein the way he was

I found it great goin back to when the they first got together they were just meant to b a couple he brought out the best in her an she made did the same with Ryder he was hard ar
Elle
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: wth-is-this
2* meh STARS! **minor opinion alert**

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. What happened to Ryder? Even with their immaturity, I prefer the rest of Slaters Brothers so much. Dominic, Alec, Kane, Damien (soon) and Ryder the oldest. In Kane's, Ryder-Branna already has strained relationship. I wonder how they repaired it, but yeah it didn't meet my expectation.

Pros:
Can anyone elaborate me what's plus in this book? Because I couldn't find any.

description

Cons:
- Drama oh drama. They're always angry and fighting.
- NATO = No Actio
Addie
Jun 20, 2015 marked it as to-read
WHY WE'RE RYDER AND BRANNA FIGHTING?!?!

WHY DOES THIS BOOK HAVE NO RELEASE DATE?!

WHY DID KANE END IN A CLIFFHANGER FOR THEM (THIS IS THE SECOND CLIFFHANGER DAMMIT)?!

WHY DOES L.A. CASEY HATE ME?!?!
Mariya
Arrrrghhhhh! I am seriously pissed off here! I have been waiting since book 1 for this story and I thought it was gonna be epic, but it was fucking ridiculous!

I basically have no idea how the author could have turned this book around for me to make me love it. I think basically because Branna and Ryder were already a couple since the first book of the series makes it difficult, so it had to be different compared to the other Slater Brother's books.

My problems with the book were:
♦ Majority of b
NiCoLeTa E.
Jun 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
***4,5 "Sweet talker!!!" stars***

I think it's not necessary to repeat for one more time that i love this series and their characters very much!!!
I'm really enjoying spending time with them...
They make me laugh very much and they don't stop to surprise me in a good way!!!
The previous book and novel made me also a little bit emotional, because of the state that Aideen was and because recently I was in the same position, i could totally relate...
But in here, i felt a limp in my throat and several
Sana
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
UPDATED
Okay so I really liked the idea of the storyline. From the past books, Ryder and Branna's story intrigued me more. I absolutely loved the story and the idea of the flashbacks. BUT I wished that there was more of a NOW than the flashbacks.
I feel like we needed to see a little bit about the beginning of Ryder's and Branna's relationship but I just think that it dominated the book on the overall.
I was disappointed when I kept waiting and waiting to see the interaction between the brother
LunalandBooks
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I received an ARC of Ryder by L.A. Casey in exchange for an honest review.

I have got to start by saying that I absolutely adore L.A. Casey and this is one woman who in my eyes can do no wrong. Ryder is no exception to this statement. There is a slightly different feel to Ryder than there is to the previous books in this series, but I believe that is down to the new approach Casey has taken.

There are quite a few flashbacks in Ryder, this enhances the story beautifully as you get to explore Brann
EliseSReads
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
REVIEW BEFORE RELEASE:

Please, please, please no cheating. I couldn't bear for me to hate or dislike the book like I did with 'Alec'.
*fingers crossed*

REVIEW AFTER RELEASE :

'4 AMAZING, MATURE STARS'

The author did an amazing job with this book, lots of issues of communication were there but what I can admit is that this book might be the most sorted out of the rest of the series. The writer knew exactly what to do with the characters and the execution was excellent.

The best thing- NO CHEATING/N
⭐️Lia⭐️
I don't know how I haven't read any books from this series since now. It is amazing to meet so many new characters and to see how close to each other they are. Now i am waiting to read the next one and find more about the lovely family.
Mignon Mykel
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 / 5 stars

Throughout the series, the one relationship that was simply there was Branna and Ryder. The essential matriarch and patriarch of their respective families, they fell into one another fast and hard. However, if you've read the previous books, their relationship becomes strained when Ryder starts pushing Branna away -- or that's the way it feels and looks to Branna.

Ryder's about to learn real quick just what his inattention is doing to his fiance, and it's going to come in the form of
TicTac
Nov 10, 2015 added it
Just please - without cheating and other women/other men! :(
Fre06 Begum
Mar 09, 2016 rated it liked it
This was good but still don't like Alec I just can't get over what he did!
Julia's Book Haven
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars*
River
Aug 31, 2015 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this one.
On one hand i really love HEAs and Branna got everything she wanted.
But on the other hand, Fuck Ryder!

I understand why he hid things from Branna, I understand that he had no other choice but you know in what he had a choice and made the bad one?
How to treat your woman!
Ryder was a dick for so long to Branna and there's no excuse to that, she was hurting and he didn't do shit to fix it, he expected her to be there when eventually he was ready to fix things.
Vini
Jun 09, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I was really excited to get this book after waiting so long but i can't help but feel dissapointed in it..

Branna and Ryder were having trouble in their relationship for a long time. I wanted to know what caused this rift in such a loving couple but when i found out the truth i was like meh.. :/

Sure it was a bit angsty with the mix of usual laugh out loud moments.. And i loved it too.. sometimes *shrug*

Loved Ryder's character he was a bit dominant and a big softy. :)

Branna on the other
Elena
Feb 15, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars!!
honestly was a bit of let down.
i didn't expect Branna to be shy, honestly the way i saw her the former's book was anything but shy, as for Ryder...i lost some hope for him after the first half of the book, the i understood him...but still he could have handled the situation a bit better.
and the big scary guy.....that was one heck of a scene.
overall...pretty good, but still something missing, sorry.
That's all for now...
See ya!
Alexa Ayana
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Copy provided to exchange with a honest review.

I love LA Casey's work since a friend recommend it for me. An fresh easy reading series, funny, sizzling and entertaining. I was curious about this book because he's different from his brothers. Ryder was so mysterious and he less exposed. But after finished Branna's POV here, sorry LA Casey I will become rain in your parade.

- Too much angst. This book dominated with how miserable Branna because of Ryder and her escape to the workplace. I liked new
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
4.5
Ryder has an entirely different feel to it among the other Slater brothers books.

When all of the other books started with fun scenes, this one started in an intense manner. I guess that's what I call Ryder and Branna's relationship. It's intense. When they love each other, it's intense, and when they fight, even small fights seem intense.

Their characters can also be described as intense. Branna is intensely a protective mother bear while Ryder is an intensely secretive man.

I find that I di
Kristina
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This one sadly didn't live up to my expectations.

I love the Slaters, but I'm afraid in this story I didn't warm to Branna's "voice". She just irritated me. Even Ryder was not so interesting to me, which was surprising.

As this story circled around the breakdown of Branna & Ryder's relationship of 5 years, it wasn't exactly a cheery read. I missed the humor that was prevalent in previous books.

I did enjoy reading the flashbacks to fill out the missing thoughts of Branna/Ryder during
Princess J. Antoinette
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Too many flash backs but otherwise I still love it! Love the Slaters Boys! Fantastic Series!

(2nd time reading this 5/2019) Still, feel the same as the 1st time I review this book. But damnit I do love these alpha males heroes throughout this series... Just freaking fantastic!!!
Julz
Mar 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Was ok but not sure my heart is in the series anymore..found myself skimming allot.
♡❀✦☞ Sammy ☜✦❀♡
Dec 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-f
My love for the Slater brothers just keeps getting stronger with each and every book.
Zoeya K
Jan 03, 2015 marked it as to-read
Don't know if I want to read this, after reading a preview at the ending of 'Aideen' I know I won't like it :/
Anna Banana
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow this was soo good! I think Branna and Ryder might be my favorite couple! I usually don't like when books have flashbacks but it really worked in this book and I really enjoyed getting to see how their relationship first started all the way back from the first book. My only complaint would be that it felt like the book spent more time in the past than the present and I wish we could've seen more of them as a couple after all the drama.

Also I understood why Ryder kept his secret but I also fe

• Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Unmarked: Sean's Story (Chosen #4)
  • In His World (Eternally North, #2)
  • Untitled (The Core Four, #4)
  • Untitled (Criminals of the Ocean, #3)
  • Untitled (Hollywood Hearts, #3)
  • Untitled (Crow's Row, #3)
  • Fall (Roam, #2)
  • This Broken Beautiful Beast (Broken Beautiful, #2)
  • The Boss (Untamed Hearts, #5)
  • The Rocker That Rescues Me (The Rocker)
  • Face My Love (My Love, #2)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • Resenting Me (Breakneck, #2.5)
  • Star-Crossed
  • Undying (Undeniable, #6)
  • Sinner for Life (Sinners Never Die, #2)
  • Ashes (Ignite, #3)
L.A. Casey is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who juggles her time between her mini-me and writing. She was born, raised and currently resides in Dublin, Ireland. She enjoys chatting with her readers, who love her humour and Irish accent as much as her books.

Casey's first book, DOMINIC, was independently published in 2014 and became an instant success on Amazon. She is both tradi

Slater Brothers (6 books)
  • Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1)
  • Alec (Slater Brothers, #2)
  • Kane (Slater Brothers, #3)
  • Damien (Slater Brothers, #5)
  • Brothers (Slater Brothers, #6)
“Bronagh,” I said, grinning at my sister.
“What is your favourite position in bed?”
Dominic looked at his lady, a smirk playing on his lips. Bronagh mulled my question over in her mind then after some serious consideration she said, “Near the wall, so I’m closest to me phone when it’s chargin’.”
I tittered at her answer, then looked to Dominic and burst into laughter. The look of hurt and betrayal was plastered all over his sculpted face.
“Kicking me in the nuts would have been less painful, Bronagh,” he muttered as he stood up and practically dragged himself, and his wounded ego, out of the room”
7 likes
“Bronagh when she entered the room. She placed her hands on her hips and sighed, deeply. “I’m so fat.” She frowned. “It 58/668

took me a whole sixty seconds to get meself off the toilet.”

I snickered while Dominic tilted his head to the side.

“Fat?” he questioned. “And here I

thought you were pregnant. Man, you had me fooled.”

Bronagh gave him the finger. “Bite me, Fuckface. You did this to me.”
6 likes