Start by marking “Tempt Me Eternally (Alien Huntress, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Tempt Me Eternally (Alien Huntress, #3.5)

Tempt Me Eternally

(Alien Huntress #3.5)

The huntress becomes the hunted in this sizzling paranormal romance from New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Gena Showalter, previously published as part of the Deep Kiss of Winter anthology with #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole, now available as a stand-alone ebook!

With only skin-to-skin contact, Aleaha Love can change her appearance, assuming
Published June 2nd 2014 by Pocket Star (first published October 13th 2009)

Hilda
I guess I’m just disappointed by the missed potential. Maybe if it was a full fledged book and not a novela I’d like it more. These two characters have amazing powers. Like the best powers. Aleaha (yup that’s her name, I never figured out how to pronounce it) can shape shift into any person/alien she touches and use their power against them. She touches an AIR (Alien Investigation and Removal) agent one night, who is dead by the way, and becomes her. This brings her to Breean (I swear these name ...more
Originally posted at The Book Nympho

icon AUDIOBOOK  icon hot  icon paranormal

Originally published in DEEP KISS OF WINTER along with Untouchable (Immortals After Dark #8) by Kresley Cole.

First let me say that TEMPT ME ETERNALLY is labeled as 4.5 in the Alien Huntress series but it really should be labeled as 3.5 since the story takes place before the events in book 4, SEDUCE THE DARKNESS. You could read it in either order but I think it you would get more out of it if you read it before SEDUCE THE DARKNESS since Aleaha and Breean
PepperP0t
Read as part of the Dark Kiss of Winter Anthology.

This short brings Aleah Love/Macy with her shape-shifting abilities to the AIR team and her manly love Breean. While interesting, exciting and very much a member of this world it felt very out of place as 4.5 of the series It would have served better as entry 3.5 because all of the questions, tensions and anticipation that should have been generated were already resolved in Seduce the Darkness. I confess while reading that entry I wondered how I
Maya
BASICS

Love triangle? (view spoiler)
Cheating? (view spoiler)
HEA? (view spoiler)
Any Descriptive Sex w/OW/OM/Ex? (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? Maybe, but not for now.
Rating: -2 stars

Review

The first few chapters looked promising but then it just went flat. I'm all for the h to not give into the H but for the love of God not for over 3/4 of the book (view spoiler)
Ashley *bilingual lover of books*
3 very meh stars

I purchased Deep Kiss of Winter for my Nook and the last portion of it was Tempt Me Eternally. I was eager to read it, and goodness knows I loved the plot. A woman who could shift into anyone else's form? Sexy as sin golden alien? Sign me up!

However, the little novella really did fall short for me. Their relationship was pretty erratic the whole time, it was kind of exhausting to keep up with. They're both incredibly stubborn, not always a bad trait, but I wasn't the biggest fa
Netanella
I gave this novella, set in the Alien Huntress, a very poor rating when I originally read it a few years back and had not yet read the earlier works. Now that I am working my way through the series (in order this time!) and I've been enjoying the world which Showalter has created, I thought I'd give it another go.

Nope. Still don't like Aleaha / Macy and Keenan. Original review, as part of "Deep Kiss of Winter", still stands.
Rita
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-audiobook
DEFINITELY SHOULD BE READ BEFORE Seduce the Darkness. Good story. I liked the RakKan Warriors coming. I was disappointed that they didn't get to meet Eden. Should have been written in there somewhere. Good series.
Laura McMahon
Read as part of Dark Kiss of Winter.
Natalie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: novellas
I really like the plot of this series, but the romance is sometimes kinda iffy. Like this one was borderline rape? I don't know. I was just not feeling it at all.
Theresa
This is #3.5 of the Alien Huntress series. I haven’t read the earlier books. But this was in an anthology with another book I wanted to read so decided to test the waters.

When alien invaders arrive secretly on Earth, the leader, Breean takes a strange female, Aleaha as a slave, but to his surprise she resists his advances. (Amazing that he would think this. Sigh)

Interesting and well written, though the end was a little rushed and too easy. (I wanted to kill her co-workers) But I have enough seri
Soni Watts❤
This is my first time reading a book from the Alien Huntress series-its my first time reading a Gena Showalter book for that matter, and I am very pleasantly surprised! Although I did not begin reading this series from the beginning, I did not find myself lost in terms of the plot, premise, or the slew of characters. I enjoyed the uniqueness of the aliens encountered in this book, and I definitely liked the passion packed into this short installment of this series. I will definitely go back and ...more
Kitlina
Nice enough read. It was the only story in the Alien Huntress series I haven't read and it completed the picture for me.
Of course the cheese kept on flowing but hey sometimes you need the cheese :))) and the fluff and the no brainer.
Carmen Davalos
Nov 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A little too much Honey for my taste, but it was entertaining
Pat aka Tygyr
Aleaha Love remembers her parents promising to come back for her. They didn't. Her best friend was Bride - a vampire. But Aleaha hasn't seen her in a long time. Aleaha is not human in a world where being different gets you arrested at the very least. She has the ability to change her body to mimic another's, but she must stay calm if she is to maintain the shape. She comes across a dead body. Her ID is Macy, a cop. Aleaha takes her shape and begins living as Macy. But Macy has just been admitted ...more
Amy
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Didn't really like it and found the plot weird
Katie
Oh la la, what a steamy romance novel that this was. Of course it's been so long since I've read this one that is going to seem steamy to me. But that's beside the point. This novel was an excellent addition to the rest of the series. It brought a little bit of new information to the table, while giving us a new story as well. It's one that certainly won't be forgotten anytime soon, and it's one that I'm glad to have read as well.

In this novella Aleaha is on a mission. Her very first mission sin
Tracey
average, weird , odd plot to be honest. an interesting read .
Interrupted Reader
Alien Huntress #4.5 Part of Deep Kiss of Winter nook book (other story is by Kresley Cole). To start, I had no idea what this story was about, nor did I realize this was part of a series until after reading - it just came as a bonus with another story. A good summary is available on the Deep Kiss of Winter page.
The setting is Earth in the future. Basic background is that there are aliens invading Earth, and there is a defense group that rounds up the aliens as needed. This is the story of Aleah
Gabriella
May 16, 2014 rated it liked it
Keep in mind that this is an adult book, and there are explicit details!

Aleaha has the ability to change her body to mimic another's. She is on a mission for a possible Schon appearance. Instead a group of Rakan warriors arrive. Breean the leader is one of them.
He keeps Aleaha and her partners prisoners while they plan to negotiate and make earth their new home.

For a r
Kimberly Walter
Aug 31, 2013 rated it really liked it
With only skin-to-skin contact, Aleaha Love can change her appearance, assuming any identity. As an AIR (Alien Investigation and Removal) agent, her newest mission is to capture a group of otherworldly warriors. So imagine her surprise when the hunter becomes the hunted, and she’s taken captive by dangerously seductive Breean, a golden-skinned, iron-willed commander, who threatens everything Aleaha stands for—and makes her want to be only herself, for the first time in her life.

Tempt Me Eternall
Pamela
May 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not sure at first if this book would appeal to me. it dealt with aliens, being hunted by a group called AIR. Then you realize that aliens have been involved with humans during this time period, and are intermingling. Aleaha, who is able to take anothers form is part of AIR, and thinking her secret is safe. then they hunt a group of new arrivals who is lead by Breean. The chase is one, for love, for passion, and for a united front, that will face an even larger threat. The compassion, kind ...more
Diana
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Aleaha can shapeshifter, and has been hiding for years. Her latest identity is Macy, and AIR agent, and on a mission her team is ambushed and she meets Breean, a Rakan warrior who immediately is drawn to her.

I can't quite remember how Aleaha appears in future books, but if did enjoy her character. She is struggling with abandonment and paranoia, which makes sense since she isn't sure if she is human or alien. This story is a little longer than I expected, and also at times a little more ruthless
Claudia
I found this book, a little bit. Incongruous. The plot was ok, but I thought at one point, why would aliens think of themselves as men? That is what humans called themselves. It is more than likely not what another being wound call himself. Nor would they take form as we do, or want anything more than to subjugate the whole planet.
I also found the premise of looking for human women rang false. If they could come here, they could remove any women they wanted period. I find laurel too many author
Lindsay
When I first started reading this book I was quite enjoying it. However, as it went on I began to get a little bored. Yes it had some greatly detailed sex scenes, but I found the story a little bland being focused on the one place i.e. In the bedroom. It just didn't do it for me.

I do enjoy sci-fi stories and reading a bit of raunch is great, but only with an interesting, action packed story.

This is the first one I have read by this author and to be honest it's not interested me enough to read a
Maria
Jan 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fave-as-fuck
Definitely worth the eyeBAGS. HAHA. Breean Nu is so darn SWEET OMFG. A yummy, gold, seductive RAKAN that I wanna sink my fangs into (if I have one) Haha. And Aleaha's ability? Totally went gaga over it. So cool, men. Just so cool.

Love the whole story and a glimpse of DEVYN babe, DALLAS baby, HECTOR and JAXON is enough to make my whole freakin' day. Plus with MIA and her devilish, blackmail-ish ways. Add KYRIN en ARR. Damn. I've died and gone to heaven. LOL.

A must read novella and a great additi
Katie
Nov 25, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This short story was a good addition to the Alien Huntress series. Tempt Me Eternally was released first in Deep Kiss Of Winter. i thought that the idea of Aleaha Love being able to change her appearance and assume any identity was a great idea to explore and develop. Breean was a Raka and i loved the idea of Raka since "Enslave Me Sweetly" which means i had been waiting for a male Raka. So thank you to Gena Showalter for writing this short story.
Julie
A very hot, alien romance with lots of action! Just what you would expect from Gena Showalter. She seldom disappoints if you're looking for a scorching, quick read. The characters are entertaining, but not too complicated or deep. Great tension and interplay between the hero and heroine. A great story to spend an amusing few hours without obligating any deep brain power. Sometimes just the right moments arise when this is all the energy you have or want to give :-)
Cindy
Nov 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wonderful series

I love this Sci Fi series. The women are always tough and the men are hot. Aleaha is a one of a kind as are all the women in the series. Brendan is not the typical warrior. I am interested to know how a fisherman becomes a leader to the last of his people. Together they make a wonderful story.
Laura the Highland Hussy
This is the story from Deep Kiss of Winter and it's what got me hooked on the Alien Huntress series.

Ann-Kristin
May 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I thought this would be a short story but it was not.

I really like the mix of funny bits, action and steam in this serie. ( Too bad the spinoff serie is like Disney...)

Whats not to love? A shifter that can accidentally sprout a co*k during sex. A new level of shame :-)

• Vampire Elite (Vampire Elite, #1)
  • Bride of the Trogarians
  • A Civilized Mating (The Instinct, #1; ALPHAS, #5)
  • Freedom (Delroi Prophecy, #1)
  • Dream of Me (Viking & Saxon #1)
  • Alien Under Cover (Zyrgin Warriors, #2)
  • Taken  (The Vampire's Concubine, #1)
  • Alien General's Chosen (Brion Brides, #4)
  • Splendor
  • Mated (The Sandaki, #1)
  • Hunted (Demon's Mark, #3)
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal, #1)
  • The Power Of Three (Triad, #1)
  • The Panther and the Pearl
  • Shards of the Mind (The Ta'e'sha Chronicles, #2)
  • Terran (Breeder, #2)
  • Ties That Bind (The Bellum Sisters, #3)
  • Shalia's Diary: Book 1 (Shalia's Diary, #1; World of Kalquor, #3.1)
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl

Alien Huntress (6 books)
  • Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress, #1)
  • Enslave Me Sweetly (Alien Huntress, #2)
  • Savor Me Slowly (Alien Huntress, #3)
  • Seduce the Darkness (Alien Huntress, #4)
  • Ecstasy in Darkness (Alien Huntress, #5)
  • Dark Taste of Rapture (Alien Huntress, #6)