Start by marking “Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family” as Want to Read:
Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family

Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family

When Katherine Agranovich hypnotizes her daughter Jessica to pass a math quiz, the teenager reports seeing two angels who give her sage advice. With that, the gates of consciousness fly open and the realm of spirit bursts through, propelling the Agranovich clan on a rollercoaster ride full of mystical visions, spiritual insights and shocking premonitions.

But are they read
Published December 2013 by KAA Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family

Start your review of Tales of My Large, Loud, Spiritual Family
Dana
Jul 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: gave-up-on-it
The story is interesting and if it were written as fiction, it would be more fun, but as non-fiction, I gave up on it about halfway through. The author claims to have "spiritual" visions in which she and her daughter go into trances or are hypnotized and see their past lives in which they were their own ancestors or friends of their family. I imagine that some people will enjoy that.
Terry
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I did enjoy this book as I find the subject very fascinating, however I did find it a bit heavy going in some areas and confusing but that may be just me. Enjoyable and thoughtful.
Alesa
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, but must say at the outset that this book is probably not for everybody. It's pretty far out there in the woo-woo category -- past lives, angelic guides, etc. At the same time, it contains fascinating information, and gave me a lot to think about. I also enjoyed "spending time" with the author while reading her book, feeling like I was in the company of an evolved soul.

The author is a Russian emigree to Los Angeles who was not able to go to med school at home because
Claire Semonin
May 22, 2016 rated it liked it
This book was tough to give the 3 stars too, I was torn between 3 or 4 it's more 3 1/2 stars.

I did enjoy the book, it was readable and it started off really well.
During the flash back story with the grandma in nazi Germany made me cry and only one other book has done that (the green mile) however after that point things started to get a bit samey, lots of finding inner peace, visions, darkness, sins it was just a little much and also there was one bit that made no sense, I won't say to much as d
Sue Fernandez
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the fun aspect of this, as well as the manner in which the author got into a more spiritual manner of living. We can all be reminded how we need to listen and usually we have the answer. If you are looking for mainstream religion...this isn't the book for you. If you're looking for a family that is a bit off key, has an interesting history and is a lot like most of us...you'll enjoy this.
Destiny Brown
May 06, 2016
Cris
added it
Jan 15, 2020
Born in Minsk, Russia, Katherine Agranovich is a mother of five, Hypnotherapist, speaker, Reconnective Healing Practitioner, and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Studies. Denied entry into medical school in Russia because she was Jewish, Katherine became a Registered Nurse, then emigrated with her husband and young son to Southern California. She worked in a variety of medical settings until a sudd ...more

News & Interviews