Start by marking “Crais (Walker Saga, #3)” as Want to Read:
Crais (Walker Saga, #3)

Crais

(Walker Saga #3)

A young adult paranormal romance series. An epic journey. If the Seventine are released, will anyone survive? The possession of Abigail's mate has left their melding bond in tatters. But she has no time to grieve. The deadline still looms to collect the half-Walkers. Together with her friends she ventures to Crais, the red land of the two suns. From the moment they step in ...more
Published January 30th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Crais, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crais

Wanderlust
Fury was one annoying biatch, seriously, she made me want to quit the book at times.
Lisa
May 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
another GREAT installment in the walker series. it makes me laugh and be sad with the characters and i think for a while there i was with lucy in wanting to whoop fury's ass that was a little annoying i wish that there would have been a little more with her character but i do understand that this is abby's story and that the other characters are just to help progress the storyline and the way that the characters weave together is very well written. i cannot wait to see what comes next. love colt ...more
Celeste
The level of stupidity is upped a whole lot in this book and I have a serious hate going on for it atm.

Apart from that I still feel the world building is sort of ridiculous. Like sure on a planet called Crais, there's a plant called 'Craisly' (I shit you not. Like the author couldn't bother to actually think up a name) and the leaf of this plant can protect you from the planets'sun's. A leaf. Two suns that can burn people alive until there's only ash left. A LEAF?!

I just can't even.
Vivian Allie
Jul 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Here is the thing: I have read the first two books in this series and I loved them so much I literally wanted to eat them! The third book though, was not as good anymore due to the fact that all of the books in this series go through the same motion.

As in Spurn, Crais starts with a new POV which introduces the new half-Walker character which itself is ok but for some reason it bothered me. It was just the same as the other book and I would have liked a slight change to differentiate from the pr
Victoria H
Mar 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! It's very hard to keep a good pace in a story. Specially if this particular story is so complicated and well thought as the Walker Saga. There are lots of worlds, cultures, secrets, enemies, fights, friends, romance, characters and wow...the list keeps growning.
Then, what about 3 books in a roll? How can you have a balance? Almost impossible.
So, you can imagine my excitement when this one was as good as First World and Spurn (maybe even better, if I think about it). No complaints at a
Emily
Oct 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: any paranormal/sci-fi fan
Recommended to Emily by: SPURN
Book 3 picks up on the Planet Crais. Simply put, a hot as hades world with red skinned/white haired folks, and their neighbors/enemies with black skin and totally bald heads. We meet a fiery chick (pun totally intended), Fury. Though I respect Fury as a great character, and I think Jaymin Eve did a fantastic job writing her, she's not my favorite. I'm still a huge fan of Abbs and Luce. Word.

Fury is all attitude, but she gets better towards the end of the book.

Again, we're introduced to more cha
R.H.
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bloody-brilliant
Again, like the first two books, this was brilliant. I love how in every book we discover a new world, some might say it get a bit repetitive, but NO, it doesn't. Yes we discover new world every book, but each world is so different. Some might say "Oh, but its not original, theres the hot world, the water world and so on" that may be the case however Jaymin does it so well that that fact doesn't matter, because you just want to explore these worlds. Definite must read!
Luisa
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This adventure was quite a lot of fun! Although I liked Fury, then I got annoyed by her, I'm still totally loving Lucy and Abby and Brace <3 Great adventure, and I'm not even reading these, I'm devouring them at this point <3
Nikki
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book overall, but there were parts that I still struggled with. The planet Crais was well described and was intriguing, but Fury came off as flat in the beginning since we only got like one chapter from her POV before switching back to Abby. I didn’t understand what kind of person she was, which made her actions unbelievable. It actually made me roll my eyes and I had to put the book down before picking it back up after that first chapter. Later on throughout the book, you do get to ...more
Divania Timmal-Jones
My least favourite thus far. I am really not a fan of the obsessive, possessive "love" portrayed in a lot of novels in recent years. I skipped a lot of Brace and Abby scenes because it was so repetitive: "Oh my God you're so hot"; "You're my life. Also, omg you're so hot"; "You're amazing. Did I mention you're hot?"; "Your lips. So hot". Ughhhh. And the possessiveness thing. I HAAAATE the territorial nature of the relationship. From both of them. Heaven forbid you even glance at another person. ...more
Kelly
Jul 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm hooked on this series

As with the book previously, Crais starts off from the POV of the half walker who Abby is searching for - in this instance it's Fury on the planet Crais. Now, Crais is a very harsh planet and inhospitable to the majority - so I gave Fury a free pass for being such a cranky and rather unlikeable character for basically the whole book. Lucky there were so many other characters to focus on.

POV switches back to Abby after the intro to Crais and Fury. Poor Abby, wondering wha
Sairaika Naidoo
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sorching read!

Will her chance to save her mate be the catalyst that destroys the worlds?

Another incredible journey with the heroine and her family and friends as they race against time to find the halfs.

I love the bond between the mates, between family and between friends. Love being a witness to something so incredible.

Also, that revelation at the end - wow! Can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Again, the world-building in this one is so incredibly wonderful and so vividly described.
Searcy
Love this series!

Jaymin Eve creates a unique world for each installment of this series, and adds another character from that world (and usually her love interest). Though the whole series is told through the lens of our world, Earth, and the MCs Abigail and Brace. It works for me, because you have the side plot of the developing love interests for each world, but without losing the focus of the MCs you've come to love.

(Confession: I have a real love-hate thing with series that have a different l
Lauren Webdale
May 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I cannot praise this series enough! A fantastic twist on a dystopian novel that gently eases into some hefty fantasy. I read First World on a whim and before I knew it just had to buy the whole series which I read in a little less than 10 days. They simply cannot be put down! I highly recommend for anyone to give them a try, even if its not your favourite genres I promise you there is something for everyone.

Extremely well written and I will certainly be looking out for more of the author's work
Rayne
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
And it just keeps getting better. Absolutely love Lucy and it was great getting a chapter from her POV.
This one moved a lot quicker than the previous books and some of the book was frustrating as the focus stayed too long on certain aspects (Bra-by) and not a lot on others (developing powers - clans - finding halflings). That could just be my penchant for action talking.
The battle for Brace was a bit too glossed over and convenient too.
Overall, still enjoying the series. The side characters mad
Trinni100
Apr 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: have
Okay, I can't finish this..... Is there some kind of un-written rule that a female lead have to such a demoralizing bitch. Abby and Lucy spend 60% of these books being bitches and everyone condon's it and say that's how walkers are. But when other's return the favor it's a problem??????? This take away from the story and makes it hard to follow.

The relationship between abby and Brace seems force.

I like the concept of the series but the characters needs some work or less of the personalities. A
Heather De Los Reyes
Love, love, love!

I'm crazy in love with this series. It seems like Abby and her friends can't catch a break to save their life! I love that Brace and Abby finally finished their melding, who wouldn't want to stop reading that lol... I feel for Lucy, I am not on the hate Samuel train yet because I think something happened to him but I do feel for her to have been used and being the only one so different. I liked reading some of her POV in this book and hope she pokes a head in a few more times th
Antoinette Lewis
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was interesting, Crais is a planet of heat and death but the native half walker's name fit her so well. Fury is always angry and she was lucky that Abigail got to her planet in time to collect her for her destiny.

The concept offirst world and the seven planets in the star system is very unique and very detailed. I loved that Josian loves Abby's mom and his people and is personality is unique for a walker.

Brace and Abby's journey seems to just beginning. I pray that Lucy's latest prediction do
Kaiyla
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The balance between characters was a better this time around. I was VERY excited to hear from Lucy's point of view! I'm not a fan of switching POV from book to book, especially when you get to know the main character and then you're cut off from them cold-turkey... but I found that I really enjoyed the back and forth between characters within one book. Jaymin Eve's writing really excelled in Crais! I am very much looking forward to the next book. Bring it on!
Katie Jones
I found this one a little slow at times. The whole part on Crais seemed like filler. However, I loved meeting new walkers, I love their egotistical attitudes & odd ways. It's quite entertaining. Colt is a great new addition. I'm intrigued as to where Lucas's storyline is going. Really not sure what will happen there. Overall I'm still enjoying this series & looking forward to reading the next book.
linda
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Walker Saga

I love this Walker Saga Series! Lots of love, laughter and plenty of excitement! The only thing I didn't like is that much of what happened in Spurn is repeated in the beginning of this book. Which takes valuable space from having been able to write a little more new stuff! Smart in the authors part. But, overall, I loved it! Yes, I very much recommend these books. You will not be disappointed!
Barbara Hunt
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an awesome book. I loved everything about this book! The plot was never boring the new characters introduced were fiery and so different then the previous characters and the romance ugghhh I cried like a million times in this book. Just wow what a great read highly, highly recommend. I'm super excited to read the next installment but also completely terrified to see how Jaymin tears my beating heart out of my chest.
Megan
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fure was def a biatch. Like really...check yo self. I thought that Abby should have gotten more grief over her actions. It just seemed like everyone was okay with it. Like come on...she was so selfish and weak. I kind of expected her to be stronger about it. I do like the new characters coming in though. Bring on the 4th book!
Kushnuma
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Crais is book 3 in the Walker Saga.

I felt this book was a lot like the previous 2, as they are going through the same motion. I loved the idea that these books have but I don't know if it's the way its written or what, I just didn't like it. Also, the personalities of the main characters are very annoying.
Donna
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better and it was awesome to start off with. There are so many unexpected twists and turns that you just have to hang on to your seat and enjoy the ride.
More characters are added to the original cast and the plot gets more complex.
Seriously this is storytelling at its finest!!
Thanks for many happy hours spent within this saga!!!
Marcy
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Twas so very good. Knocked a star off for a couple of rough patches (grammar wise that threw me off or else I wouldn't care), and the fact that we didn't spend too much time on Crais and with Fury (which would have been very interesting). Otherwise, enjoyable!
Dawne
Aug 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have devoured the first 2 books, but for some reason this one was not in the same caliber. I don't know if it's because I didn't care for Fury or that it seems to be a bit repetitive. I love the vision of this author and look forward to the rest of the books in the series.
Heather
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Crais

I could not stand fury in this book. I didn’t expect all the girls to get along right away but she was such a brat and it was annoying. Other than that the story stayed interesting right up to the end.
Karen Graham
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd book which sees Abbs visit the hot world of Craig's - the world with 2 suns. What's not to like - this world has dragoonas! Another great book introducing Fury into the mix whilst battling her own demons with her mate Brace. Gripping reading - I devoured it.
Kathryn West
Aug 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another world - with dragons! The plot thickens....
  • The Barrier Between (Collector #2)
  • Frostbite (The Dragonian, #3)
  • Return of the Ascendant (Ascendant, #1)
  • Darkness Descends: A Skye Faden Novel
  • Paradox (Unearthly Paradox, #1)
  • Stop (Cold Mark Saga #3)
  • Brokenly Found (Faith, #2)
  • Wings of Nestor (Solus, #3)
  • The Otherworld Trilogy: Faelorehn / Dolmarehn / Luathara (The Otherworld Trilogy #1-3)
  • Shadow Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragons, #2)
  • Armored (The Té-trad Tale, #1)
  • Eternal Darkness (The Amagarians, #1)
  • Shield (Bridge & Sword: Awakenings #2)
  • Hunt (The Grizzly Brothers Chronicles #1)
  • Dark Coven (Shifter Squad #3)
  • Controlling the Dead (The Famished Trilogy, #2)
  • Warden (Elemental Paladins, #1)
Jaymin Eve is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling author of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and sci-fi novels filled with epic love stories, great adventures, and plenty of laughs. She lives in Australia with her husband, two beautiful daughters, and a couple of crazy pets. To date, she has sold close to two million ebooks, and still can't believe that she gets to create fantasy w ...more

Walker Saga (8 books)
  • First World (Walker Saga, #1)
  • Spurn (Walker Saga, #2)
  • Regali (Walker Saga, #4)
  • Nephilius (Walker Saga, #5)
  • Dronish (Walker Saga, #6)
  • Earth (Walker Saga, #7)
  • Walker Saga Bundle: Books 1-3
“Baby, it’s not time’s job to rid you of your insecurities. It’s mine. If a man loves his woman right, protects her, provides for her and cherishes every single facet of her complex personality, then there will be no need for insecurities.” 6 likes