Start by marking “Go With Me (With Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Go With Me (With Me, #2)

Go With Me

(With Me #2)

I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:

1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.

I, Nick Brady, have a few confes
ebook
Published June 19th 2014 by Elyssa Patrick

To ask other readers questions about Go With Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Go With Me

Start your review of Go With Me (With Me, #2)
✿kawehi.reviews
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆I received an ARC of this book from Xpresso Book Tours on behalf of the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!!☆

Go With Me solidified my fandom for Elyssa Patrick’s work. It was quick, fun, and entirely refreshing!

Basically, while one person is hating on the other; the other is trying to win the other over. What a f*#cked up situation to be in right? It’s like a love-hate relationship gone mad! Lol.

Go With Me kind of reminded me of the saying, “there’s a fine line between
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

4 STARS

Once again author Elyssa Patrick has drawn me back into a new adult story that was heartbreaking, hopeful, and filled with so much love that my heart is bursting. The second book in her With Me series features Daphne Fox and Nick fucking Brady (the heroine’s words not mine). Nick is Daphne’s brother’s best friend and a pain in her ass, or so she says. However, one night and one kiss change all that but Daphne has scars and not only the
Claire Robinson
Mar 30, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
3 - "Keep calm and kiss on." Stars!

I could... if I was brave enough... love him. I could open my heart and fall in love with him. In some ways, it would be so easy to let him capture me.

Go With Me, is an enjoyable, immersive and easy to read romance. I loved Daphne, in Stay With Me (book one in this series), she was snarky, sassy and swore like a sailor, and although she is still for the most part all those things in Go With Me, I feel we lost her essence a little bit at times, due to some over
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
This author caught my attention when I stumbled onto Stay With Me and I fell in love with the whole gang.
I thought that Hailey and Caleb's story was good but Nick and Daphne's story was so romantic and sweet and I just loved it.

This was my idea of what a Nice Romantic Movie would be like.
What Daphne went through was just so sad, but I loved that Nick was there from the beginning and all he did was wait until she was ready to come to him.
For some reason all through this book, I kept hearing Sec
Talltree
Aug 02, 2015 marked it as no-dnf-zzz-avoid
DNF.
Got tired of h playing hot n cold with amazing H.
Angela Deforge
Jul 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG I was so excited to see that Go with me was Daphne and Nick’s story!! I knew from the first book that their story was going to be a knuckle dragging, barb throwing all-out battle of wills, and let me tell you Miss.Patrick delivered. With Nick’s protective, witty and all out hotness and Daphne being a self-proclaimed “Funny girl, whose swearing could make a sailor blush” this book is a riot and a heartbreaker. When these two aren’t trading insults and witty com backs they are burning the page ...more
Heather andrews
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*Sighs* Oh Nick you are just too much of a smarta** for your own good, "why?" he asks. "Is there something of mine you would like to....bite?" I loved his overall attitude and the attitude he had when he was around Daphne, "hmmm." Nick glances around our room, his eyebrows drawing together when I hastily turn to shut my laptop and rub my freezing hands together. "I can see this might take awhile. I probably should get comfortable." He's also not one to mind voicing his opinions on what his girl ...more
Holly
*I received an eARC of this from the author in exchange for an honest review.
*Full review can be found at Part of that World.

I absolutely loved the first book in this series! I loved Hailey's and Caleb's story and romance. I also adored the secondary characters so much and was glad that the series was a string of standalones featuring the different ones. I liked Daphne's and Nick's story, but I guess I was just looking for something a little more.

Rating: 3 Steamy Stars!

Nick and Daphne were two o
Sally Sparrow
Jul 02, 2014 rated it liked it
***spoiler alert***

This is a very enjoyable stand alone book in a series of stand alone books. I like that. There is a central cast of characters, and each book seems to focus on a different pair. So in each new story you get to revisit old friends, but from a new person’s perspective. It’s fun.

However......

Elyssa Patrick, you are killing me with continuity issues.

I liked this book so much that after finishing it I immediately picked up the first in the series, Stay With Me. And promptly learned
Milka Bago
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted at Crawling Over The Pages

Go With Me is a companion novel of Stay With Me. It follows the story of Daphne and Nick. FYI, Daphne is the sister of Caleb while Nick is his best friend.

Daphne Ariadne Fox was once a cheerful and lively teenage girl who seems so lucky to have it all – a wonderful family, sweet and loving boyfriend, and of course her best friend. She has a lot of dreams and one of those is to become a theater actress. She even scored a full scholarship ride to Juilli
Three Chicks
Jul 09, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars
Review by Jen Hagen

Fourteen months ago Daphne suffered a tragedy that haunts her and keeps her from moving forward in her life due to the extreme amount of guilt that she carries around. She keeps it to herself and doesn’t allow anybody to enter her thoughts and help clear her conscience. Besides her constant guilt, she also is reminded daily of the tragedy when she looks at herself in the mirror and sees the scar.

I don’t want to burden anyone with what I went through – or have them k
Brianne
Jun 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading Stay With Me, I couldn't wait to read the second book in the series. Note, you don't need to read the first one to understand what is happening in this novel, however, I highly recommend reading the first book (Stay With Me) to get to know the characters.

I absolutely loved Daphne in the Stay With Me and couldn't wait to read Go With Me. The sexual attraction between Daphne and Nick was so obvious in the first book, I was excited to see how their story would go. There were times I w
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Jun 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.

OMG. This book had me in tears so many times with laughter and the sad parts with Daphne.

I think my favourite parts though are the telephone scene and the part where Daphne practices asking Nick out with Hailey.

So many times I wen to highlight a passage on my kindle its a wonder the book wasn't highlighted.

Nick was a very strong alpha male who really went for what he wanted proving to Hailey how patient he was, but le
Becca
Jun 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nick Brady will make you swoon

Solid 4.5 read. I can't wait for the next book in this series. I totally fell in love with Nick and the whole gang in Stay with Me and loved to see Nick and Daph's story in Go with Me.

Daphane lives with the guilt of surviving a horrific accident. She is constantly being watched by her older brother and his roommates and friends. Feeling like she is being treated with gloves or as if she will break at any moment. And the one person who gets on her nerves the most, ju
Peggy
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
~~I Received A Copy For Honest Review~~

What one will do to keep proving and showing his love. But how much can Nick do to keep showing her? Will he give up? Will Daphne keep ignoring his ways or will she open her eyes and see what's right in front of her? You will have to read this one to see what all happens!
Katy Dabbagh
Jun 20, 2016 rated it liked it
Nice book,quick read and sweet.
I really like falling for brother's best friend stories and this book was nice too but it was just too sweet for me and all the loving stuff too soon.When I first read the plot I was immediately drawn to it but I expected more conflict between them before they start a true relationship and for nick to declare love.
Overall it was good and I would recommend it.
Layla
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thing I liked most about this book was how it wasnt just the whole boy meets girl guy gets girl and then problems happen sort of thing. I liked this because the whole the guy gets the girl in the first few chapters thing is a bit played out and its nice to have a chance of pace.

Once I got stuck into this book it had me hooked line and sinker i just couldnt stop I would take it everywhere with me just because i couldnt get enough.

I really loved how the characters seemed not just grow togethe
J.Bautista
Angelica
Aug 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
The writing was good - but the story line staggered in places for me, and became a bit too much back and forth angsty than I like in my light reading romance(s). I thought the author did a good job of developing the characters, and the fact that I disliked them as much as I did and the back and forth is a testament to good writing on the authors part. I have read other books by Patrick and liked them this one was a good romance for those that truly complicated and back and forth stories.
karla
Feb 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
I don't even want to review it but I probably will someday anyway.
Jessica
Jun 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, new-adult
3.5/5 stars

After reading and enjoying Elyssa's first book in the series Stay With Me, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Daphne's story. We got a brief glimpse of her and Nick interacting in the first book and I have been cheering these two on from the beginning.

Pacing: I liked the pacing of the book overall, but I did feel Daphne and Nick's relationship was a bit fast. They are clearly attracted to one another, even though they bicker and fight like crazy. Nick has been in love with her for so
Becky
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
A combination "brother's best friend" and "enemies to lovers" story--yay!

I really enjoyed Daphne and Nick's story (though now of course I have to go back and read Hailey and Caleb's (Stay With Me)--and am dying for Jaime's (Try With Me) to come out!). It nicely blends of two really fun troupes, and features a eminently likable extended cast of characters--and their quirky pets :)

(I love Spartacus the sock-stealing ferret! Not enough fictional characters have ferrets. But I digress...)

Daphne is C
Tishia (Paperback Opinion)
May 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-ebook
Go With Me is book #2 in the With Me series by Elyssa Patrick. It's a wonderful New Adult contemporary romance. This book centers around Daphne Fox (her brother was the love interest in book #1). I'm really glad Daphne got her own book. I really liked the first book in this series, but I loved this one.

In this book, Daphne falls for her brother's best friend Nick. She has known him for years and has secretly had a bit of a thing for him – but has had trouble admitting it to herself. Mostly, she'
Emily McGee
Feb 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have waited SO long for this book, and boy was it worth the wait. Let's start off with- Elyssa Patrick sure knows how to feed my trope obsessed mind. Go With Me is the ever adored my best friend's sister trope, and a fantastic on at that. Wit, love, substance, lust, angst. This book is truly a all-in-one new adult top pick.

Daphne Fox has had her trials. After a devastating accident left her with severe survivor's guilt she's learned to internalize everything lest her overprotective friends and
Sorcha O'Dowd
Brilliant companion story to Stay With Me. I adored reading Daphne and Nick's story! Full review to follow.

Edit. Full review.

I was excited to read ‘Go With Me’ ever since I learned that Daphne would be getting her story told, and I knew that if Elyssa Patrick drew me in as she did during ‘Stay With Me’ I would be a very happy reader. Needless to say, I finished ‘Go With Me’ with a huge, content smile on my face, very much sure that I have found another favourite author to add to my must-read lis
Brandee (un)Conventional Bookworms
**3.5 Stars**

While Go With Me was an endearing read, it didn't quite pack the emotional punch Stay With Me did. I was so excited that Daphne and Nick were getting their own story. I fell for both of them in Stay With Me. And I enjoyed getting to know them even better.

Daphne Fox is smart, opinionated, and foul-mouthed. She's also bearing some emotional scars to go along with the physical ones she obtained in a car accident that claimed the lives of her best friends. She puts on a good show but he
Gretchen  (About That Story)
4.5 out of 5 stars

This was a pretty incredible story and I was invested from the beginning!

Daphne and Nick were great characters and I enjoyed the ups and downs they experienced and the growth of their relationship. I felt so much for Daphne and could totally understood where she was coming from with so many things. My heart hurt for her, I cheered for her, I got frustrated with her, and I really, really liked her. Nick is just so sweet and fantastic and I loved all their interactions, from thei
Teresa Mary Rose